Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:39:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 645 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Awesome Miner] - Powerful Windows GUI to manage and monitor up to 200000 miners  (Read 700857 times)
Turok2000

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 11:49:20 AM

good afternoon
I ask you to correct the error
When exporting and further importing, the "Wallet address" field in the pool setting is not transferred
Thanks for finding that issue. I will correct it.

Questions and Answers
1. Is it possible to set the acceleration at once for all farms (selected the mouse of the farm and set the settings). At the moment, as I understand the device profile for NVIDIA does not work (((
2. except for using NiceHash and zpool will the ability to switch from currency to currency by return automatically? Since third-party pools with the use of your resources bring much less profit than you yourself set up prey.
3. When several pools are pooled by one currency into a group, the program chooses the best pool by profitability or sorts out simply in order
1) What is the acceleration setting you are referring to here? Doing GPU overclocking on multiple computers at the same time?
2) When using the profit switcher with Nicehash and Zpool, you will get automatic payments to your configured Bitcoin address. When you define custom pools, it will be up to each pool to transfer coins to you wallet - but most of them are not converting to bitcoin. Awesome Miner can include both Nicehash, Zpool and custom pools for the profit switcher
3) The profit switcher only looks at profitability. If it's the same across multiple pools because they are all for the same coin, any of the pools can be picked by Awesome Miner as there are no other sorting order.

1) What is the acceleration setting you are referring to here? Doing GPU overclocking on multiple computers at the same time? Yes
2) 2. except for using NiceHash and zpool will the ability to switch from currency to currency by return automatically? Since third-party pools with the use of your resources bring much less profit than you yourself set up prey. -  When using NiceHash and zpool, the production cost is always lower !!!
3) Understood
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
asturmark

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 04:23:01 PM

Hello Community! this is my first post

Hi Patrike.

Thank you for Awesome miner, it is truly awesome!

However, I have an issue which I understand it is a bug but I am surprise nobody was asking about this yet..

When launching dual mining with Claymore's dual miner with the second coin from Suprnova pools (Decred, Sia, Pascal, Lbry) the authentication fails.
Claymore's miner can connect to the pool to get the shares but it is not able to send any share.

I have tried with different username / password in the Awesome miner configuration pool unsuccessful.

If i configure the Claymore's dual miner out of Awesome miner interface with the same pool configuration it works well.
Also if i use from Awesome miner with NiceHash works well.

Maybe i am doing something wrong but i am out of ideas.

No one else has this issue?

thank you in advance!
patrike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 1084

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2017, 05:27:24 PM

Hi Patrike.

However, I have an issue which I understand it is a bug but I am surprise nobody was asking about this yet..

When launching dual mining with Claymore's dual miner with the second coin from Suprnova pools (Decred, Sia, Pascal, Lbry) the authentication fails.
Claymore's miner can connect to the pool to get the shares but it is not able to send any share.

I have tried with different username / password in the Awesome miner configuration pool unsuccessful.

If i configure the Claymore's dual miner out of Awesome miner interface with the same pool configuration it works well.

thank you in advance!

Welcome to this community and Awesome Miner!

I learned that the Suprnova Decred pool (and probably their other pools as well) actually expect the worker name to be passed as the wallet address instead. I have no idea why Suprnova requires a configuration like this, but at least it's easy to change in Awesome Miner. In the pool settings, instead of passing in the worker name in the "Worker name" field, move it to the "Wallet address" field instead.

Please let me know if this configuration change solved the problem.

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
Turok2000

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 05:44:30 PM

1. When in the "Device profile for GPU mining" are added other miners? Ccminer-Alexis, ccminer-802-x64-cuda80
2. Is it possible to create a group of pools with the extraction of different currencies but on the same miner with the same overclocking (as an example of Musicoin (MUSIC) + Expanse (EXP) + Ubiq (UBQ)) that the program itself would analyze by yield which way it would be better to mine and launch the necessary pool. If this is possible, you can, as usual, in pictures by example? Very clearly it turns out!
asturmark

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 05:53:07 PM

Hi Patrike.

thank you in advance!

Welcome to this community and Awesome Miner!

I learned that the Suprnova Decred pool (and probably their other pools as well) actually expect the worker name to be passed as the wallet address instead. I have no idea why Suprnova requires a configuration like this, but at least it's easy to change in Awesome Miner. In the pool settings, instead of passing in the worker name in the "Worker name" field, move it to the "Wallet address" field instead.

Please let me know if this configuration change solved the problem.

This was indeed the solution!
many thanks for the fast answer

I will continue testing it!
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2017, 07:14:39 PM

1. When in the "Device profile for GPU mining" are added other miners? Ccminer-Alexis, ccminer-802-x64-cuda80
2. Is it possible to create a group of pools with the extraction of different currencies but on the same miner with the same overclocking (as an example of Musicoin (MUSIC) + Expanse (EXP) + Ubiq (UBQ)) that the program itself would analyze by yield which way it would be better to mine and launch the necessary pool. If this is possible, you can, as usual, in pictures by example? Very clearly it turns out!
1) Right now it's only Sgminer and Claymore miners that have many command line parameters which creates the need of Device Profiles. Other mining software doesn't have as many parameters and for that reason, you can control it by passing command line parameters.
2) Is it that you want both Nicehash, Zcash and some additional single coin pool? That's fully possible with the profit switcher. You can see examples of custom pools in the Profit Switching settings described in the guide below. Please keep in mind that the custom pool can either be a single pool, or a pool group (multiple pools). If you need to define a group of pool, go to Options dialog, Pools section, and change to the tab Pool Groups.
http://www.awesomeminer.com/help/profitswitching.aspx

1) What is the acceleration setting you are referring to here? Doing GPU overclocking on multiple computers at the same time? Yes
2) 2. except for using NiceHash and zpool will the ability to switch from currency to currency by return automatically? Since third-party pools with the use of your resources bring much less profit than you yourself set up prey. -  When using NiceHash and zpool, the production cost is always lower !!!
3) Understood
1) GPU Overclocking of multiple systems at the same time is described here:
http://www.awesomeminer.com/help/gpuclocking.aspx
2) Nicehash is for sure taking their share of the profit. So from an Awesome Miner point of view, you can use any pool, even Nicehash.

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
insaniak

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 01:38:59 AM

In the free version what can be done? Will I be able to see my profit and my mining stats like if it is online or offline? I only have two rigs.
bonosurgut

Activity: 520
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 06:24:17 AM

In the free version what can be done? Will I be able to see my profit and my mining stats like if it is online or offline? I only have two rigs.

you can see your profit in free version when rig online and mining.
Turok2000

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 05:08:23 PM

I can't set up help ((
  I created group of pools of one algorithm but different currencies
1) exp.dig ger.ws:7008 (the gap - the website locks the name)
2) exp-eu.dwarfpool.com:8018
3) musicoin.miningclub.info:8558
4) eu.ubiqpool.io:8008
I launch a mayner of Profit switching
Gives an error message that can't become authorized ((When I launch separately pools all of them work and are set correctly up
How still it is possible to customize system what the program itself would switch between currencies on profitability without using third-party Nicehash, Zcash?
Please answer a question on the moyeikh examples and pictures but don't refer to your help I already read it up and down.
Rodrigo8

Activity: 52

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 07:14:51 PM

Hi patrike,

I bought the premium version. I set everything up in 10 minutes is very simple, it's a beautiful job but I expected more (like a app to control remotely). I hope to see it in the near future. It would be interesting to point out that web access is only for visual monitoring without any kind of interaction with the application.

I just bought this version in order to be able to access remotely by Smartphone (outside the same network). But it was the only option I could not get it to work. I've had the opportunity to set up port forwarding and Port Trigger a few hundred times but I did not succeed. You deserve credit on the part of Profit Switching the usability is well cleaned, I will begin the tests to confirm if the software really does what it promises.

The questions may seem stupid, I do not have much time mining.

0- Do I not need a DNS service for remote access?

1- On http://www.awesomeminer.com/help/remotenetworks.aspx I did get where it goes Service Port: x IP Address: x Internal Port: x Protocol: x Common Service Port: x was not clear to me, could you help me by sending me some more detailed documentation?

2- Does the ethermine.org API (JSON API) have any use for the application?

3- In Miners / GPU. In the columns of the GPU, Clock/Power and Progress values ​​are zero is this correct?

4- Only GPU 0 is showing Fan percentage and Temp. I reckon it's some Claymore setup, right?

5- I have the MSI Afterburner running but there does not seem to be any interaction to the Advanced/MSI Afterburner integration option. Is there any way for Awesome Miner see Afterburner data?

6- When a new currency is set in the Coins Profit option, the values referring to this new currency are limited only to the coins tab?

7- I'm mining ETH it would be possible to see the profitability of it together with the others in the Coins tab?

Sorry if I asked a question already answered is that it is difficult to find something even using the search.

Thank you
bonosurgut

Activity: 520
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 09:22:08 PM

5- I have the MSI Afterburner running but there does not seem to be any interaction to the Advanced/MSI Afterburner integration option. Is there any way for Awesome Miner see Afterburner data?

If you have static external IP you don't need DNS service. You can access to your Awesome Miner Web Server (port 17790) like 8.8.8.8:17790, if you have dynamic external ip, you need ddns service and try to access throught domain name and port 17790.

MSI Afterburner Remote Server must be running on rig to enable  interaction with Afterburner.
I can download server on http://download.msi.com/uti_exe/vga/MSIAfterburnerRemoteServer.zip
bensam1231
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1024

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 03:30:00 AM

I just upgraded to the enterprise and need a lil help.

I added the rest of my gpu rigs but they are not showing the gpu's like the first rig. Claymore Dual and I have disabled the read only on the remote port with no changes as well

Is there any way to interface with Minergate miner?
Can you send me the API report for one of the systems where you don't get all information? Select the miner in the main window and go to the toolbar: Tools -> API report. The report you get here is the information that the Claymore miner provides.

Minergate miner is not supported - but isn't that mainly a UI interface to other mining software? (please correct me if I'm wrong here)

Version: 3.0.2
API command: miner_getstat1
{
  "id": 0,
  "error": null,
  "result": [
    "9.3 - ETH",
    "6",
    "201709;19;0",
    "25169;26944;26941;26545;22236;23406;26633;23832",
    "4235894;143;0",
    "528551;565835;565764;557448;466963;491534;559312;500487",
    "",
    "eth-us-east1.nanopool.org:9999;yiimp.ccminer.org:3252",
    "0;0;0;0"
  ]
}

I have three gpu rigs running claymore dual.. only one was showing gpu yesterday.  now two are showing the proper gpu's  this is the api from the last one that is not showing gpus

I am not sure of the inter workings on minergate yet and I am not too happy with their pools either..lol
I have highlighted a line in red above that is supposed to contain information about GPU temperature and GPU fan speed. On this specific system no information is reported, it's just blank. The Claymore miner is for some reason not reporting this correctly.

How many GPU's do you have by the way? From the other lines in the report you provided it looks like 8, but that can't possible be correctly reported.

I have 8 running on this rig, 10 on the other and just one on the third..its a prototype.. ill try re-installing claymore and see what is happening... I will have 10 gpu rigs available for sale soon...just making sure its all stable..next is 12 gpus..lol    I have been told 4 is max then 6 was max but i am hard headed hardware tech..lol
Thanks for the update, it sounds like an impressive setup you have.

I know that Windows can run into problems when you go to 7 GPU's - maybe this is why the Claymore software cannot provide the temperature and fan information. Or are you running all this on Linux?

Windows supports X number of Nvidia GPUs, I don't know what the maximum number is. AMD is the one that has a limitation in Windows.

I buy private Nvidia miners. Send information and/or inquiries to my PM box.
Turok2000

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 05:00:41 AM

I can't set up help ((
1) exp.dig [Suspicious link removed]:7008 (the gap - the website locks the name)
Gives an error message that can't become authorized ((When I launch separately pools all of them work and are set correctly up
How still it is possible to customize system what the program itself would switch between currencies on profitability without using third-party Nicehash, Zcash?
Please answer a question on the moyeikh examples and pictures but don't refer to your help I already read it up and down.
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2017, 06:24:51 AM

I can't set up help ((
1) exp.dig [Suspicious link removed]:7008 (the gap - the website locks the name)
Maybe you can send me your configuration file via e-mail, and I can take a look and the configuration and guide you? Please send the following file via e-mail:
%appdata%\AwesomeMiner\ConfigData.xml
Thanks!

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2017, 07:28:02 AM

Hi patrike,

I bought the premium version. I set everything up in 10 minutes is very simple, it's a beautiful job but I expected more (like a app to control remotely). I hope to see it in the near future. It would be interesting to point out that web access is only for visual monitoring without any kind of interaction with the application.

I just bought this version in order to be able to access remotely by Smartphone (outside the same network). But it was the only option I could not get it to work. I've had the opportunity to set up port forwarding and Port Trigger a few hundred times but I did not succeed. You deserve credit on the part of Profit Switching the usability is well cleaned, I will begin the tests to confirm if the software really does what it promises.

1- On http://www.awesomeminer.com/help/remotenetworks.aspx I did get where it goes Service Port: x IP Address: x Internal Port: x Protocol: x Common Service Port: x was not clear to me, could you help me by sending me some more detailed documentation?

3- In Miners / GPU. In the columns of the GPU, Clock/Power and Progress values ​​are zero is this correct?

4- Only GPU 0 is showing Fan percentage and Temp. I reckon it's some Claymore setup, right?

6- When a new currency is set in the Coins Profit option, the values referring to this new currency are limited only to the coins tab?

7- I'm mining ETH it would be possible to see the profitability of it together with the others in the Coins tab?

Sorry if I asked a question already answered is that it is difficult to find something even using the search.

Thank you

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback. It's true that the web interface is limited compare to everything you can do in the Windows application, but you do have access to some operations like start/stop miners and basic pool operations.

0) As bonosurgut pointed out above, a DNS service is not required, but there are instances where it can be useful.

1) The concepts you list here like Common Service Port isn't concepts from Awesome Miner - is that your router configuration that requires these details? If that's the case, the configuration will be specific to which router you are using.
I can also point out that I will improve this experience in the future, where it will be possible to push statistics to a cloud service that you can access directly from Internet without having to do router configuration.

2) No. Although there might be some pool integrations in the future, it's not on the roadmap for this year.

3) Some mining software can provide these values, others like the Claymore miners don't. What you can do is to use the feature to "Map to system monitoring" (button in the toolbar in the GPU tab). This will let you bring in the GPU monitoring information that Awesome Miner itself collects.

4) Yes, so far it's always been missing information in the Claymore's API when this happens. However, take a look at the "Map to system monitoring" for this one as well.

5) The only time you see data from Afterburner is when you open the dialog to do GPU clocking and similar. I may add support for displaying them on the GPU tab in the future, but in most cases Awesome Miner can display this without the use of Afterburner. See also:

6) In the case you add your own "custom" coin? It should show up on Coins tab and also be supported by the Profit switching feature.

7) In the Miners tab you will see the combined profit (example: Ethereum + SIA) included in "Per day" value. On the coins tab you they are only presented as individual values for each coin.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2017, 07:32:16 AM

Thanks for the update, it sounds like an impressive setup you have.

I know that Windows can run into problems when you go to 7 GPU's - maybe this is why the Claymore software cannot provide the temperature and fan information. Or are you running all this on Linux?

Windows supports X number of Nvidia GPUs, I don't know what the maximum number is. AMD is the one that has a limitation in Windows.
Thanks for the clarification. I've recently seen those new motherboards with support for 13 PCI Express slots, so I fully agree that we will see more of these setups with a large number of GPUs per system.

Rodrigo8

Activity: 52

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 11:07:21 AM

Hi patrike,

Thank you

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback. It's true that the web interface is limited compare to everything you can do in the Windows application, but you do have access to some operations like start/stop miners and basic pool operations.

0) As bonosurgut pointed out above, a DNS service is not required, but there are instances where it can be useful.

1) The concepts you list here like Common Service Port isn't concepts from Awesome Miner - is that your router configuration that requires these details? If that's the case, the configuration will be specific to which router you are using.
I can also point out that I will improve this experience in the future, where it will be possible to push statistics to a cloud service that you can access directly from Internet without having to do router configuration.

2) No. Although there might be some pool integrations in the future, it's not on the roadmap for this year.

3) Some mining software can provide these values, others like the Claymore miners don't. What you can do is to use the feature to "Map to system monitoring" (button in the toolbar in the GPU tab). This will let you bring in the GPU monitoring information that Awesome Miner itself collects.

4) Yes, so far it's always been missing information in the Claymore's API when this happens. However, take a look at the "Map to system monitoring" for this one as well.

5) The only time you see data from Afterburner is when you open the dialog to do GPU clocking and similar. I may add support for displaying them on the GPU tab in the future, but in most cases Awesome Miner can display this without the use of Afterburner. See also:

6) In the case you add your own "custom" coin? It should show up on Coins tab and also be supported by the Profit switching feature.

7) In the Miners tab you will see the combined profit (example: Ethereum + SIA) included in "Per day" value. On the coins tab you they are only presented as individual values for each coin.

Thank you for the answers

My web interface do not show start/stop miners. Claymore's limitation?

1) I'm using TPlink TD-W8980 I think it's one of the most popular routers. This is the only thing then I really needs some support.

3) 4)  "Map to system monitoring" is disable (gray), anything I can do? It's related also to the Claymore's limitation?

6) I am using AU$, I ask because in some values are show $, I do not know if it is US or another currency, for example in coins tab

7) It was my fault, in options / coins tab, visibility of predefined coins. Move to the right I thought it was to show the currency not hidden

8 ) In Tools/ performance history /display chart/ Hash/Temp. In the chart it's possible improve it by showing minute/hour/day/month/year?
ps: I tried to view in the Excel chart but the results are provided vertically when converting to horizontal did not get a good result. I do not know if I'm doing something wrong, it seems very simple.

Thank you for the support
psixa

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 03:10:42 PM

Hi,
previous version was showing GPU temperatures, but as soon as I have updated to the last version, temperatures do not appear in miner list.
I have experimented and new version of AM and previous version of Remote Agent work fine.
I have running MSI Afterburner Service (did not touch security keys and ports, they match), also checked Firewalls, even disabled both sides, but I cannot get GPU temperature info directly on miner list tab, though miner's system tab has all the info.

What am I missing?
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2017, 09:13:35 PM

Hi patrike,

Thank you

Hi,

Thank you for the answers

My web interface do not show start/stop miners. Claymore's limitation?

1) I'm using TPlink TD-W8980 I think it's one of the most popular routers. This is the only thing then I really needs some support.

3) 4)  "Map to system monitoring" is disable (gray), anything I can do? It's related also to the Claymore's limitation?

6) I am using AU$, I ask because in some values are show $, I do not know if it is US or another currency, for example in coins tab

7) It was my fault, in options / coins tab, visibility of predefined coins. Move to the right I thought it was to show the currency not hidden

8 ) In Tools/ performance history /display chart/ Hash/Temp. In the chart it's possible improve it by showing minute/hour/day/month/year?
ps: I tried to view in the Excel chart but the results are provided vertically when converting to horizontal did not get a good result. I do not know if I'm doing something wrong, it seems very simple.

Thank you for the support

1) I don't have any knowledge on the configuration of this router, so unfortunately I have to ask you to try to find information on this somewhere else, as this topic is not really related to Awesome Miner.

3) How are you controlling your miners? Are you using Managed Miners together with Remote Agent's running on your remote computers? In that case you should be able to access the mapping feature. However, it's not available if you use the External Miner concept to connect to remote Linux miners or similar. This point also related to if your web interface show start/stop for the miners.

6) The coin value you specify is in USD, even if your display currency isn't USD.

8 ) That's a good suggestion. I will improve that in future releases.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2017, 04:41:57 AM

Hi,
previous version was showing GPU temperatures, but as soon as I have updated to the last version, temperatures do not appear in miner list.
I have experimented and new version of AM and previous version of Remote Agent work fine.
I have running MSI Afterburner Service (did not touch security keys and ports, they match), also checked Firewalls, even disabled both sides, but I cannot get GPU temperature info directly on miner list tab, though miner's system tab has all the info.

What am I missing?
Just to make sure - you are running the same version of Awesome Miner and the Remote Agent?
Do you see the temperatures on the GPU tab? If not, they are not reported correctly from the mining software. You can then use the button "Map to system monitoring" to bring in the information from the System tab to the GPU's.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 645 »
  Print  

Jump to: