Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:58:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin debit card  (Read 293832 times)
loadbearing

Activity: 254
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 04:39:37 AM

I am also having issues with Wirex, I added $30 and when I try to load my card it tells me I have insufficient funds and when I try to transfer the btc I also get an error that the transaction failed, what's happening with all these cards?
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 6136

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 06:09:35 AM

It was sent from an exchanger.

Thing is that not only one address was wrongly generated, i got ~ 20-30 bad. After some time, logout login worked fine. Was able to talk to exchanger and to send the money to good account.

Exchanges probably don't check If addresses are valid or not , next time , send funds from exchange to Electrum or another wallet then to E-coin , that way you will know If It's a good address or not . As for your issue (generating wrong addresses) , then you should contact the support or P.M the OP.

I am also having issues with Wirex, I added $30 and when I try to load my card it tells me I have insufficient funds and when I try to transfer the btc I also get an error that the transaction failed, what's happening with all these cards?

Are you sure It has nothing to do with the fees or the account limits ?? as far as I know you will have to adjust the amount.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
loadbearing

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 04:35:57 PM

Are you sure It has nothing to do with the fees or the account limits ?? as far as I know you will have to adjust the amount.
Like I already said, I have $30 on my account and I am trying to load $10-$20 to my card and it gives me the following error messages "Server or connection error and you don't have enough funds to complete this transaction"

Are you trying to tell me Wirex charges $10-$20 to complete a simple load transaction, and where are these owners, no one responds to my tickets and no one responds here, this is the same shit that happened with coinizy for a few months, they steal your money and a new owner returns with a new design while we all get screwed, If I could find enough people who got screwed by this company we could open a scam Accusation and they might respond faster.
Wirex

Activity: 388

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2016, 11:09:38 PM

Hello and good day. This issue is been attended by our development team and will be solved as soon as possible. Not everybody is being affected by this, and usually if you just log out and re-login it will work again. Sorry for the inconvenience  Cry

Wirex — crypto-friendly currency accounts, VISA debit cards, bitcoin wallet, and now PCI DSS certified.
Wirex

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2016, 11:13:21 PM

Like I already said, I have $30 on my account and I am trying to load $10-$20 to my card and it gives me the following error messages "Server or connection error and you don't have enough funds to complete this transaction"

Are you trying to tell me Wirex charges $10-$20 to complete a simple load transaction, and where are these owners, no one responds to my tickets and no one responds here, this is the same shit that happened with coinizy for a few months, they steal your money and a new owner returns with a new design while we all get screwed, If I could find enough people who got screwed by this company we could open a scam Accusation and they might respond faster.

Don't throw that work so fast friend. It has nothing to do with our fees. Check this link to learn all about our fees and limits: https://wirexapp.com/blog/faq-wirex-fees/.

As it was already explained, it's a minor technical issue. It will be solved as soon as possible.

Wirex — crypto-friendly currency accounts, VISA debit cards, bitcoin wallet, and now PCI DSS certified.
Wirex

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2016, 11:15:30 PM

load my USD card today. failed. BTC not refunded back to my account. Feeling bad. Bye bye my $500

That's unusual. Please, send us an email to support@wirexapp.com with details of the issue. Our support team will take care of it and help you as soon as possible

loadbearing

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 08:37:57 AM

Hello and good day. This issue is been attended by our development team and will be solved as soon as possible. Not everybody is being affected by this, and usually if you just log out and re-login it will work again. Sorry for the inconvenience  Cry
It's been 3 days and I am still receiving the same error messages and it's obvious I have logged out and logged back in numerous times and I still get the same error messages and I also sent a support ticket on the 26 and no response even now.
FundsMoney

Activity: 363

BTC will change the world

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 05:54:47 PM

I have some tips for those of you who linked their vcc to paypal. I know it's a little offtopic, however it is something I searched for many hours and did not find a response for. So I am sure I'd help a lot of members. Here it is:

If you link a VISA VCC from Wirex and verify it with the code, you will probably won't be able to withdraw to the card for a time period of minimum 5 days and possibly 1-2 weeks. You will get an "Internal Server Error" every time you enter the amount and click "Continue". That error is BS.
In fact, Paypal is trying to "protect" the account. By adding a card, it is possible an attacker would be able to cashout the balance through an anonymous VCC (and paypal is aware of the card).

Solution:

There is no ACTUAL solution, but here are some tips:
- the old paypal.com/wdfunds link solution DOES NOT WORK; you'll get a similar error
- the paypal app won't work either; there's no option to wd to card using the app
- do not try to withdraw every single day! leave the account untouched with funds in it for a couple of days (3-5) and then try; if you get that error again, repeat after 3-5 days until you will be finally allowed to withdraw
- sending and receiving various transfers to/from trusted paypal addresses might also help
- alternatively, you can call Paypal support and they will try to reset that, however it is not guaranteed. Paypal support might also lie to you and after the call could imply limits to your account (that depends on your history and many other variables).

I hope I could help.

-- if you want this space, PM me --
javirosique

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 06:23:06 PM

It's been 3 days and I am still receiving the same error messages and it's obvious I have logged out and logged back in numerous times and I still get the same error messages and I also sent a support ticket on the 26 and no response even now.

I'm getting the same error and no response, its so frustrating.
bahamapascal

Activity: 695
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 09:24:43 PM
Last edit: September 29, 2016, 09:46:50 PM by bahamapascal

Hi, I ordert a card a few month ago as my old ANX Card is soon expiring. Now yesterday I wanted to load some funds to the card and got a message that I need to upload documents for KYK.
But when I ordert the card, and also still today, you clearly state that there is a 2,500 € limit for loading the Card if unverified.
I am a bit reluctant to send some company, that is constantly having tech problems and I know nothing about who they are, my Passport and other documents.

So is there a way to charge the card without sending those documents?
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 6136

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 06:50:28 AM

Hi, I ordert a card a few month ago as my old ANX Card is soon expiring. Now yesterday I wanted to load some funds to the card and got a message that I need to upload documents for KYK.
But when I ordert the card, and also still today, you clearly state that there is a 2,500 € limit for loading the Card if unverified.
I am a bit reluctant to send some company, that is constantly having tech problems and I know nothing about who they are, my Passport and other documents.

It depends on how you wanted to load some funds , I have the card and I never had to provide any documents. However , when I click "Top-up" on the card , they will ask me to provide real information's.
So for now , the only way to load the card without providing info is by sending BTC then load the card or by linking the card to your PayPal account and send from PayPal to the card.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
bahamapascal

Activity: 695

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 09:18:28 AM
Last edit: September 30, 2016, 09:41:27 AM by bahamapascal

It depends on how you wanted to load some funds , I have the card and I never had to provide any documents. However , when I click "Top-up" on the card , they will ask me to provide real information's.
So for now , the only way to load the card without providing info is by sending BTC then load the card or by linking the card to your PayPal account and send from PayPal to the card.

Sending the bitcoin to where? You mean you sell bitcoin and then load the money with PayPal on to the card?
loadbearing

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 04:28:34 PM

This Wirex is crap now all the funds that were in my account vanished, what the hell is happening here? and I keep getting messages that my ticket has been assigned to someone, 4 different people and no one has contacted me with a solution yet.
javirosique

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 09:32:19 PM

My funds vanished from the account. The support is so slow.

That website is useless now, i sent funds some days ago and the only thing i do is waste my time trying to get them back. Nothing is working, no withdrawals no card, nothing.

Just time and money wasting.

They must take the website down and come back when its working. I dont get the point of having a webpage online that just creates problems to customers
loadbearing

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 04:13:50 AM

That website is useless now, i sent funds some days ago and the only thing i do is waste my time trying to get them back. Nothing is working, no withdrawals no card, nothing.

They must take the website down and come back when its working. I dont get the point of having a webpage online that just creates problems to customers
I am also experiencing the same issues, I believe they were trying to improve somethings and they screwed up and now we are the ones who are paying and they are just ignoring their clients.
javirosique

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 08:51:59 AM

I am also experiencing the same issues, I believe they were trying to improve somethings and they screwed up and now we are the ones who are paying and they are just ignoring their clients.

I'd be happy if they just gave me my coins back, but thats not happening.

Maybe they think we are rich and we can afford having our money stucked there. But thats not the case and they are screwing me.

There is no benefit investing in bitcoins with people like that.
gosha@e-coin (OP)

Activity: 938

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 12:13:17 PM

Sending the bitcoin to where? You mean you sell bitcoin and then load the money with PayPal on to the card?

to load your card with BTC via our service, you don't need to verify the account if you don't want to.
If you want to use other loading options (bank transfer, alternative payment methods), then you need to verify the account - that is the requirement of the issuing bank.

███████████████████████████
██    ▀█████████████▀    ██
██      ▀████▀████▀      ██
███▄    ▄██▀   ▀██▄    ▄███
█████▄▄██▀  ▄▄▄  ▀██▄▄█████
███████▀    ███    ▀███████
██████               ██████
███████▄    ███    ▄███████
████▀ ▀██▄  ▀▀▀  ▄██▀ ▀████
████▀   ▀██▄   ▄██▀   ▀████
██▀   ▄▄ ▄███▄███▄ ▄▄   ▀██
██▄ ▄█████████████████▄ ▄██
..Duelbits..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██ ▄▄▄▄ ███████████ ▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███████ ▄▄▄▄ █ ██
██ ▀ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███ ▄▄▄▄ █ ▀ ██
████ ▀ █  █ ███ █  █ ▀ ████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ███ ▀▀▀▀ ██████
██▄ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▄██
██▄██████▌▐▀▄▀▄▀▌▐██████▄██
██▀▀▀████ █▄▀▄▀▄█ ████▀▀▀██
█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄█████
███████▌▐█████████▌▐███████
██▄▄▄▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▄▄██
█████████████████▀██ ██▀███
██████████████████▄███▄████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ █ ██ █ ██
██ █▀▄▄▀█ ▐▀▄▄▄▀▌ ██▄▄██ ██
██ █▄▀▀▄█ ▐▄▀▀▀▄▌ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ ██████ ██
██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█ ███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ █▀▄▀███████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ██▄████████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▀▄▀████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ███ ███ ███ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▄▀▄████ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ████████▀██ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ███████▄▀▄█ ██
██▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
█████▀▄▄███████████▄▄▀█████
████ █████████████████ ████
███ ███████████████████ ███
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ ████████████   ██████ ██
███ ███████████   █████ ███
█████▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄█████
████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
██ ▄▄▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▄▀███████▀▄█████ ██
███▄▀█████▄▀███▀▄█████▀▄███
█████▄▀█████▄▀██████▀▄█████
███████▄▀█████▄▀██▀▄███████
█████████▄▀█████▄▀█████████
███▀▄▄▀▀▄██▄▀█████▄▀▀▄▀████
████ ██▄▀████▄▀███▀▄██ ████
████▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀████
██▀▄██▀▄▀▀█ ███ █▀▀▄▀██▄▀██
███▄▀▄████▄█████▄████▄▀▄███
LIVE SHOWS
SLOTS
BLACKJACK
  ROULETTE
  DUELS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CASHBACK
██&██
RAKEBACK
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
...Register Now...
gosha@e-coin (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 12:14:10 PM

This Wirex is crap now all the funds that were in my account vanished, what the hell is happening here? and I keep getting messages that my ticket has been assigned to someone, 4 different people and no one has contacted me with a solution yet.

what's your registered e-mail?

..Duelbits..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
LIVE SHOWS
SLOTS
BLACKJACK
  ROULETTE
  DUELS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CASHBACK
██&██
RAKEBACK
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
...Register Now...
gosha@e-coin (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 12:14:31 PM

..Duelbits..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
LIVE SHOWS
SLOTS
BLACKJACK
  ROULETTE
  DUELS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CASHBACK
██&██
RAKEBACK
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
...Register Now...
loadbearing

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 12:22:49 PM

Hi, I sent you my registered email, amount and date with the time.
Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 »
  Print  

Jump to: