Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 11:04:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 [156] 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 ... 246 »
  Print  
Author Topic: margin terminal is now FREE - bots for over 30 exchanges  (Read 268521 times)
marlboman

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:16:11 PM

Happy New Year to everyone with lots of coins in our pockets.  Grin
Yes Happy New Year lets go bot an when i eat my dinner leon bot made me 6 XRP test running on a qnap VM-Machine running Niceeeeeeeee

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
WanyikaBasenjis

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:38:12 PM

What i do not like is that the Bot (and yes i like "The Bot") could have hold the BTG before selling, because the MACD was not yet declining. I could have earned much more.

Bought at 235 and sold at 238 and could have done it in 245 or to be save at 244https://i.gyazo.com/f7ace72d67c380606550e0134da29fa4.png

Any chance MACD will be implemented in the future or something like that.

We are looking into endowing the current bots with a trend watcher that helps avoid this situation.

Thanks for your input.

Best wishes,
Jonathan

Danke Jonathan,

I hope you have plans in the future for the Ichimoku Cloud, as it predict also the future.
Playing with history, current and future is very interesting.

But let us first focus on the BB  Wink

Concerning the runtime error, that is not a problem for me. My Computer is running 24/7 and normally i restart it every day. Now i played games  Huh Huh

All the best for the new year and also for the people using it.

Regards

Guido Peters
dan_and_shan

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:38:33 PM

Still, I don't even use the bots I use the program to trade manually and keep my eye on multiple pairs on multiple exchanges. Sure the charts lack some functionality compared to trading view or other options but this is more then made up for by the convenience of having everything in one spot.

As my last post on the subject I will quite clearly state my issues and wait for Jonathon to respond. I have been impressed by Marginsoft in the past and their responses to customer issues

1. When I signed up the understanding that the price was cheap as this was a beta and we were assisting with the issues. Thats fine I was happy with this.

This was acknowledged by Jonathon in his post where the price was raised. I understand that the program is still in BETA however I believe that basic things such as the ongoing run time issues should have been resolved before any price rise occurred. Instead they are worse then ever before.

2. It is my opinion that existing issues from the original beta such as the runtime errors should have been resolved before price increases were implemented to add increased functionality. I believe not addressing the existing issues before increasing the price to improve functionality is unethical

3. I believe that not improving functionality or performance and implying that the cost increases were due to increased functionality or performance that simply does not exist was disingenuous and unprofessional.

4. Rushing to release the Bolinger Bot before Christmas in a broken state before Christmas was part of an attempt to justify a price increase and once again this was disingenous and unprofessional. Especially as the bot was released at a time when Marginsoft would be short staffed and not able to offer adequate support to the product and the bot is simply broken and no good to anybody in it's current state.

5. Stating that the ping pong bot had been fixed when this is clearly not the case is pretty poor. I realise these guys are under the pump but based on past observations Marginsoft have defenitely dropped the ball. Based on past positive experiences with this company I expect better

6. I believe that a price increase even though the program is still in BETA would be fair if pre-existing issues were resolved or if increased functionality or features had been added. This is clearly not the case. In fact the product has become worse and marginsoft has clearly let themselves down by jumping the gun and rushing to market when not ready to do so in order to justify a price increase.

7. As a test I have set up multiple trading view pairs in multiple tabs and had no problems with crashes or errors and had them running for three days. Trading view is a free product and what you are competing with. This is what you guys have to compete with. Especially now that you have increased the price it is more important than ever that your product functions and basic problems such as the run time errors are addressed.

8. I support this product and I hope you guys get it together and make it work. I am writing this partially out of frustration but mainly in the hope that you guys can address these issues, improve the product and make it what it can be. The vision is there.

Also to other posters it would be appreciated if you avoid attacking me by implying that my O'S is pirated or that I am too lazy to do the groundowrk to make Leonardo work on my system.

I apologise for taking so much space in the forum and I hope that I have made my concerns clear and will not respond again until Jonathon responds.

Thak you

You believe many things there Barnaby.

I believe we have a a great product and a great team and a great price at $129 for a lifetime.

This is software by the way. There will always be issues no matter how one plans or how long one waits. Apple also releases patches.

We are working on the Windows issue and hope to release a fix soon. I cannot reproduce your ping pong issue.

As for getting the release out before Xmas. It came with many important updates and I won't apologise for it.

If you want support write a mail to support@marginsoftware.de.

Jonathan

You guys are Champions, have a great break Smiley
Happy new year

Don't take life too serious, No one gets out alive Wink
biege

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:38:53 PM

I hope you add a functionality to rearrange the tabs.

Which tabs? You can move around currency pairs and markets.

Best wishes,
Jonathan

For some reason it's working now. I think I just have to restart the app. Thanks, Jonathan.
Happy new year to ya all. Looking forward to your future updates most specially the functionality to make our own bots within the app.  Cheesy
Barnaby Rudge

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:51:06 PM

Still, I don't even use the bots I use the program to trade manually and keep my eye on multiple pairs on multiple exchanges. Sure the charts lack some functionality compared to trading view or other options but this is more then made up for by the convenience of having everything in one spot.

As my last post on the subject I will quite clearly state my issues and wait for Jonathon to respond. I have been impressed by Marginsoft in the past and their responses to customer issues

1. When I signed up the understanding that the price was cheap as this was a beta and we were assisting with the issues. Thats fine I was happy with this.

This was acknowledged by Jonathon in his post where the price was raised. I understand that the program is still in BETA however I believe that basic things such as the ongoing run time issues should have been resolved before any price rise occurred. Instead they are worse then ever before.

2. It is my opinion that existing issues from the original beta such as the runtime errors should have been resolved before price increases were implemented to add increased functionality. I believe not addressing the existing issues before increasing the price to improve functionality is unethical

3. I believe that not improving functionality or performance and implying that the cost increases were due to increased functionality or performance that simply does not exist was disingenuous and unprofessional.

4. Rushing to release the Bolinger Bot before Christmas in a broken state before Christmas was part of an attempt to justify a price increase and once again this was disingenous and unprofessional. Especially as the bot was released at a time when Marginsoft would be short staffed and not able to offer adequate support to the product and the bot is simply broken and no good to anybody in it's current state.

5. Stating that the ping pong bot had been fixed when this is clearly not the case is pretty poor. I realise these guys are under the pump but based on past observations Marginsoft have defenitely dropped the ball. Based on past positive experiences with this company I expect better

6. I believe that a price increase even though the program is still in BETA would be fair if pre-existing issues were resolved or if increased functionality or features had been added. This is clearly not the case. In fact the product has become worse and marginsoft has clearly let themselves down by jumping the gun and rushing to market when not ready to do so in order to justify a price increase.

7. As a test I have set up multiple trading view pairs in multiple tabs and had no problems with crashes or errors and had them running for three days. Trading view is a free product and what you are competing with. This is what you guys have to compete with. Especially now that you have increased the price it is more important than ever that your product functions and basic problems such as the run time errors are addressed.

8. I support this product and I hope you guys get it together and make it work. I am writing this partially out of frustration but mainly in the hope that you guys can address these issues, improve the product and make it what it can be. The vision is there.

Also to other posters it would be appreciated if you avoid attacking me by implying that my O'S is pirated or that I am too lazy to do the groundowrk to make Leonardo work on my system.

I apologise for taking so much space in the forum and I hope that I have made my concerns clear and will not respond again until Jonathon responds.

Thak you

I believe we have a a great product and a great team and a great price at $129 for a lifetime.

This is software by the way. There will always be issues no matter how one plans or how long one waits. Apple also releases patches.

We are working on the Windows issue and hope to release a fix soon. I cannot reproduce your ping pong issue.

As for getting the release out before Xmas. It came with many important updates and I won't apologise for it.

Jonathan

The runtime errors are not new.

Why has it taken this long for any mention of a 64 bit version  to be mentioned by the dev team? I remember earlier posts in this this thread where marginsoft stated that this would not be done.

Why the sudden change of heart? I suspect a little bad publicity at play.

Can we please have an approximate ETA?

Also if you go back a few pages multiple people claim that the Ping Pong bot is not fixed.

Again for those running 64 bit windows do not buy this program until the runtime issues are resolved..
biege

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 03:37:17 PM

Thak you

Jonathan

Why has it taken this long for any mention of a 64 bit version  to be mentioned by the dev team? I remember earlier posts in this this thread where marginsoft stated that this would not be done.

Also if you go back a few pages multiple people claim that the Ping Pong bot is not fixed.

Again for those running 64 bit windows do not buy this program until the runtime issues are resolved..

I'm using 64bit Windows 10 OS and have only experienced that runtime error whenever I lose internet connection, or I get intermittent net connections (on mobile data or at a hotel). It was so buggy before I went to sign up with Win 10 Creators update.
Devs are very active and accommodating with my questions, requests, and whenever I report bugs to them despite how busy they are at completing their targets. I guess the best thing people would love to see though is if devs could share timelines or roadmaps.
Chill out bro! Cheesy
marlboman

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:09:29 PM

Thak you

Jonathan

I'm using 64bit Windows 10 OS and have only experienced that runtime error whenever I lose internet connection, or I get intermittent net connections (on mobile data or at a hotel). It was so buggy before I went to sign up with Win 10 Creators update.
Devs are very active and accommodating with my questions, requests, and whenever I report bugs to them despite how busy they are at completing their targets. I guess the best thing people would love to see though is if devs could share timelines or roadmaps.
Chill out bro! Cheesy

Running 64 laptop an VM Noo problem
wabbits

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 05:24:08 PM

Hi there,

Lost a lot of money in the beginning using the Leonardo, but that was my fault. I learned to use it in the hard way. But now i see progress of $30,- a day getting to my break-even point ;-)
Love the Leonardo but need more tactics in the use of Leonardo. Yes i have read the comments that u are implementing new tactics in the near future, happy with that.

Question: is there a chance you are going to implement the following tactics:

* TSSL : Trailing Stop / Stop Limit
* Ichimoku

Noticed the Bollinger Band is having issue. Happy it is implemented and soon to be repaired.

Thanks Leonardo Team for the good work.

For the people not knowing the TSSL! The Bot sets a range for trailing lower buy prices and getting even better sell prices without risking much potential profit.
For selling it works like this: you define a range around your last bought price, say you bought at 0.1000 and set a range of 0.5%, Leonardo will now wait until price reaches either 0.0995 or 0.1005. When the lower value is reached, a sell order will be placed. When the higher value is reached, the range trails up and would now be set from 0.1000 to 0.1010. This could go on forever, as long as the price keeps going up and does not hit the lower boundary of the range at any moment (at which a sell order would be placed).

You can select an option to only sell at profit, to avoid the risk of a stop limit sell at loss while you're still in the initial range around bought price.
For buying, it works the other way around, ever looking for a better buy price. Starting point for buying is the lowest EMA.

You can optionally use RSI as confirmation for entry and exit points while trading. Making sure you only buy or sell when trailing meets your conditions and the market is either oversold or overbought.

https://user-images.githubusercontent.com/2372008/32368726-09fbe2d2-c087-11e7-95b5-385c2913aabf.jpg

(Don't know how to get the picture up!)

It is a tactic implemented by Gunbot ;-) why not with Leonardo ;-)

Isn't Margin Maker an advanced version of TSSL? Huh
frodev

Activity: 40

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 05:45:13 PM

New Year's Tip for crypto traders, especially helpful for users of leonArdo.

Keep some type of ledger, I do 3 times a day. Mark the date time-time, BTC price, how much is on which exchanges, and soft wallet, in both currency of your choice and satoshi count. We know BTC can move 30% in a day so what you want to grow is the satoshi count. Throw in any brief notes that may be meaningful.

Keep it fun, if it hurts change your position.  Grin

Happy New Year!

Yes it seems to be absolutely essential to manually keep track of not only the total, but also what each individual pair/bot is doing so poor performers can be cut/adjusted. It would be helpful if this was included in the program somewhere. It would be very easy for Leonardo to show a running total/low/high/average trade percentage gain/loss per pair and as a total. Doing it manually requires a lot of work in copy/pasting all the trades for each pair into a spreadsheet and running lots of checks to be sure it's all being figured out right (in case of changing trade amounts etc)....
acyclovir

Activity: 45

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 07:40:06 PM
Last edit: January 01, 2018, 08:05:13 PM by acyclovir

Today on manual trading, i have settled an order to buy EMC2, after order was executed, immediately, leonArdo auto sells lower, it was on manual trading, not one of the bots, whats going on?? I have tried six times, restarted the app, same results, i am on mac OS X HS It was related to bittrex option to autosell, that i was activated
bitChipper

Activity: 896
Merit: 290

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 08:10:14 PM

Is the bollinger band strategy safe to use as far as bugs?

I have looked at it and pulled it up but havent tested it on a market yet, looked like someone posted on here before saying they had issues with the stoploss associated with bolinger band strategy
Ghostkai

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 08:47:39 PM

I am after emailing you about this problem and nobody is answering me...

I am also looking for my reference number and i've emailed the support several times about it and nobody is getting back to me....

I get it's christmas and new years but this is getting ridiculous

https://imgur.com/a/imukM
leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1008

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 08:57:43 PM

I am also looking for my reference number and i've emailed the support several times about it and nobody is getting back to me....

That shouldn't happen. I will contact you via pm to sort out what happend there.

All the best,

Rene

Ghostkai

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 09:26:59 PM

That shouldn't happen. I will contact you via pm to sort out what happend there.

All the best,

Rene

I can't pm you anymore. I have searched my email thoroughly, spam folder and all. There are no emails regarding this issue.
leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 09:32:34 PM

All the best,

Rene

I can't pm you anymore. I have searched my email thoroughly, spam folder and all. There are no emails regarding this issue.

Every mail of yours got a reply from our support staff (1d ago, 3 days ago and 8 days ago). Just had a look on our intercom backend.
If you want to try contacting support@ with a different email, just let us know via that mail and I'll forward you these mails again.

All the best,

Rene

gutenmorgenuhu

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 09:35:13 PM

Keep some type of ledger, I do 3 times a day. Mark the date time-time, BTC price, how much is on which exchanges, and soft wallet, in both currency of your choice and satoshi count. We know BTC can move 30% in a day so what you want to grow is the satoshi count. Throw in any brief notes that may be meaningful.

Happy New Year!

Yes it seems to be absolutely essential to manually keep track of not only the total, but also what each individual pair/bot is doing so poor performers can be cut/adjusted. It would be helpful if this was included in the program somewhere. It would be very easy for Leonardo to show a running total/low/high/average trade percentage gain/loss per pair and as a total. Doing it manually requires a lot of work in copy/pasting all the trades for each pair into a spreadsheet and running lots of checks to be sure it's all being figured out right (in case of changing trade amounts etc)....
How can you track the bots individually?
leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 09:37:47 PM

Happy New Year!

We are planning to add this in one of the next releases.

All the best,

Rene

Ghostkai

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:34:38 PM

All the best,

Rene

Every mail of yours got a reply from our support staff (1d ago, 3 days ago and 8 days ago). Just had a look on our intercom backend.
If you want to try contacting support@ with a different email, just let us know via that mail and I'll forward you these mails again.

All the best,

Rene

Okay something is up with my outlook then. I sent an email via that mail requesting it to be forwarded to a gmail account I have. Thanks.
leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 10:58:28 PM

All the best,

Rene

All the best,

Rene

Okay something is up with my outlook then. I sent an email via that mail requesting it to be forwarded to a gmail account I have. Thanks.

Just forwarded them to your new account.

All the best,

Rene

frodev

Activity: 40

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:18:27 PM

Happy New Year!

We are planning to add this in one of the next releases.

All the best,

Rene

That's great to hear - it's really an essential part of keeping things in order and on track. Glad to hear it's on the roadmap.

Great work guys, keep it up for 2018, may it be a great year for us all!
Pages: « 1 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 [156] 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 ... 246 »
  Print  

Jump to: