Bitcoin Forum
December 12, 2017, 11:32:51 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 [1146] 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 ... 2138 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Swedish ASIC miner company kncminer.com  (Read 3029220 times)
DigginDeep

Activity: 59

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 08:55:02 AM

There are 8 main islands here in Hawaii,  But  technically 137 total islands in the Hawaiian chain.

Just saying.

Oh well, I guess I'll pry myself away from the computers
and do some actual labor around the farm today.....
Things are beginning to look like I abandoned
the place.... lol  

BTW:
Cointerra is saying mid February for Batch 1 Tear-the-money-from-your-wallet-Miner...!
Hashfast is sayin' Mid December for Batch 1 Baby Jetgusher...!
I don't feel any others are even worth mentioning....lol
Looks as if both CT & HF are taking March orders now....
and HF is asking the same price for a March unit,as they charged for a December unit....  OMG
Those Guys in So-Cal are smoking some good stuff...  lol
GO KNC!

Farm huh?  Maui Waui?   Grin

And who's in SoCal?  Cointerra is in Austin and HashFast is in Silicon Valley.
okay, silicon valley...
...and no, I'm on the actual Island of Hawaii, not Maui...
although the State is also called Hawaii....  we have 7 islands

BTW... what is this?...poke Ewok hour?  Cheesy

Anyone else notice NMC went to $2.50... !

_HashFast Technologies_28 nm mining
Producer of High Performance ASICS
BabyJets & Sierras On Sale today!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
sickpig
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 09:00:31 AM

out of curiousity how many nmc did you mine since the beginning ?

Bitcoin is a participatory system which ought to respect the right of self determinism of all of its users - Gregory Maxwell.
edgar
Legendary

Activity: 1554

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 09:05:31 AM

Calm down folks. I just posted it to let people know it happens even to developers, and have read what people suggested, but none of those fixed my particular issue. Every time I try one of those fixes things seem to just get a little worse so I'm afraid to touch it now...

i am in exactly the same boat and feel exactly the same way and im not in the least bit as competent as you.

i for one appreciate your ongoing input and contributions! without which i would have lost all faith in mining as a whole.

there a a handful of equally splendid unsung heroes here who all are appreciated, silently or otherwise.

on another note, my question to anyone regarding the twin PCI-e connector heating up remains unanswered directly.

i am aware it 'works'  but the heat generated cannot be good - i have a 1 month old dead v850 that is possible evidence of this.

as to whether the heat is a cause or a reaction of the 0die low current issue is yet to be explained.

however - on a more recent posting the november rigs are recommended to use not only a 1200w psu but to have 'the correct number of PCI-e cables'

it seems there is more known than is freely offered & less said about present day issues than is needed...

tl:dr - ewik da ewoks wigs are wurkin juss fyne evewybody...

Conman - did you try the hard reset - 5 times + 5secs + 5 times?
Phoenix1969
Legendary

Activity: 938

LIR DEV

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 09:11:53 AM

out of curiousity how many nmc did you mine since the beginning ?
135.... all mergemined on Eligius over the last 5 weeks
more than enough to pay the 43 cent electric.. Smiley

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRide
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
[BTC]▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
DPoS

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 09:15:27 AM

cheers everyone... BTC flying deep into the $800's !

instead of stone, I used a piece of wood on the second module

~~BTC~~GAMBIT~~BTC~~Play Boardgames for Bitcoins!!~~BTC~~GAMBIT~~BTC~~ Something I say help? Donate BTC! 1KN1K1xStzsgfYxdArSX4PEjFfcLEuYhid
merv77

Activity: 476

1.21 GIGA WATTS

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 09:30:05 AM

I had strange problem that I never mentioned, cos I know there would be someone who's going to say you a #$@* or whatever.

but now that even engineers and developers have reported stranger things, I thought I'd share...

When I first got my miner I placed it on the top of my bench to fire things up as see how my Jupiter performs and all seemed to be performing very well.
Then I upgraded to 0.95 firmware and it performed even better. I had it running on the top of my bench a few days when I decided to move it to a shelf below the bench.
After that performance dropped and hardware errors rose well over 10%, I was stumped at what caused the change.

So while under the bench I downgraded to 0.90 firmware without modules power connected, and then upgraded again to 0.95 firmware.
then I shut it down plugged power to modules again and performance was back and errors back down below 2%.

I really haven't a clue what caused this and don't want try to find out now as time is money, and it would probably take a bit of time to figure out.

but eventually when I have mined enough BTC, I will try it again to see if I can reproduce the same affect and see what I can find out. (probably not much)

well that's my weird experience  Tongue
opentoe
Legendary

Activity: 1218

Personal text my ass....

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2013, 09:48:41 AM

the problem with ebay and their protection plan esp with paypal is that they could just mine for 45 days and then do  a credit card chargeback and send the unit back and ebay/paypal would go with it...and if you did not do paypal there is still the ebay buyer protection plan...which if ebay said pay them you said no...then you are banned ebay account for life...so I've been told by those who did this stuff with Avalon etc in the past.....not sure how true it is...but I guess it is possible

I don't think it's that easy to charge back as I had similar experience selling a lot of ASICminers to someone who tried to charge back.

I sent eBay the postage receipt and tracking number, then eBay stopped charge back.

This is why I refuse to even sign up with Ebay. There are too many reliable escrow services here or even people for that matter that will conduct the transaction for you and it will be permanent. Seriously, $18,600 someone bought a Jupiter on Ebay? What a sham.

Need help with your Newznab usenet indexer? http://www.newznabforums.com
Biffa
Legendary

Activity: 1372

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 10:14:48 AM

Calm down folks. I just posted it to let people know it happens even to developers, and have read what people suggested, but none of those fixed my particular issue. Every time I try one of those fixes things seem to just get a little worse so I'm afraid to touch it now...

I read something last night where someone had networking problems and they ran a script to reset the network card. I'll try and find it

-ck
Legendary

Activity: 2366

Ruu \o/

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2013, 10:36:50 AM

Yep, didn't make a difference.

Primary developer/maintainer for cgminer and ckpool/ckproxy.
ZERO FEE Pooled mining at ckpool.org 1% Fee Solo mining at solo.ckpool.org
-ck
-ck
Legendary

Ruu \o/

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2013, 10:37:34 AM

I read something last night where someone had networking problems and they ran a script to reset the network card. I'll try and find it
Yes I saw that thanks, it was about the BBB dhcp implementation. Didn't help me.

Think I should be satisfied that it's mining at all and leave it, but the hardware's too new to stop developing for it just yet  Undecided

-ck
The Avenger

Activity: 798

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 10:47:57 AM

Yes I saw that thanks, it was about the BBB dhcp implementation. Didn't help me.

Think I should be satisfied that it's mining at all and leave it, but the hardware's too new to stop developing for it just yet  Undecided
Go back to 0.98.1, it's more reliable for many. Most people abandonded 0.99 as a lame duck.

"I am not The Avenger"
1AthxGvreWbkmtTXed6EQfjXMXXdSG7dD6
edgar
Legendary

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 10:51:55 AM

thx & sorry it didnt help.

you made it quite clear nothing advised had helped but some people need it literally spelled out to get a clue.

what GH/s rate are you getting now?

mine has s.l.o.w.l.y crawled up to 530.1Gh/s over the past few days. could be and has been a lot worse.

Pheoolish - We ARE the relevant bodies... Wrong - KNC (orSoc) the engineers are. 'WE' are merely the investdurrs. THIS IS REALITY

This is all new. If nobody shared in here, we'd be alot less farther along.
NOT IF EVERYBODY SHARED A SACK OF BALLS...

If we all sat on our duffs waiting for KNC to answer every little question or comment where would we be?
WE??? you are fine!! it is WE that are STILL suffering lower than average hashrates - the fact the yours are 'awesome' is not missed on anyone here.

and if I want to boast how awesome my KNC machines are... I'll do so!   got that?

eqwawwy - if i want to tell you to keep your pointless shit to yoursewf i'll do so.... got THAT??

you sound like bitcoinorama, making stuff up, calling yourself 'we' and pleading victimization when told to give it a rest.

now how about those v850s & PCI-e cables??

Searing
Legendary

Activity: 1568

Tips for help? 1BzbfMHCrTeLjc7eCGrYVhH3QXSRodSuke

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 10:55:16 AM

the problem with ebay and their protection plan esp with paypal is that they could just mine for 45 days and then do  a credit card chargeback and send the unit back and ebay/paypal would go with it...and if you did not do paypal there is still the ebay buyer protection plan...which if ebay said pay them you said no...then you are banned ebay account for life...so I've been told by those who did this stuff with Avalon etc in the past.....not sure how true it is...but I guess it is possible

I don't think it's that easy to charge back as I had similar experience selling a lot of ASICminers to someone who tried to charge back.

I sent eBay the postage receipt and tracking number, then eBay stopped charge back.

This is why I refuse to even sign up with Ebay. There are too many reliable escrow services here or even people for that matter that will conduct the transaction for you and it will be permanent. Seriously, $18,600 someone bought a Jupiter on Ebay? What a sham.

Ah ...but all them nice middle class Chinese folk who discovered bitcoin are on ebay....and it looks like will pay 650 bucks plus for my 7gh bfl jally I'm trying to move (now that I got it like 3 wks after my Jupiter ..ah bfl I order the same week knc states existence here and get it 3 wks after knc delivers)....anyway on this bitcoin site it has been sitting at 400 bucks and no one touches it..... https://cryptothrift.com/..... (probably will be a nice guy and just stick it on ebay for 400 bucks to move it out the door ...that is what I have into it...or heck maybe I should just use it for altcoins...

on the other hand what would they pay for this 'toy' to get their foot into mining if BTC hits 1000usd hmmmmmm (wanders off to ponder)

▀
   ▄▄▄   ▄▀
   ███ ▄▄▄▄  ██
       ████
    ▄  ▀▀▀▀
▄▄
      ██    ▀▀
██▄█▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀███▀▀▀
██████████████████
████▄▀▄▀▄▀███▀▀▀▀▀
████▄▀▄▀▄▀███ ▀
████▄▀▄▀▄▀████████
▀█████████████████
]
CoinPayments
█████
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████
█████
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████
█████
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████
pvnamk19

Activity: 177

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 11:18:21 AM

Did you change your modem or switch?

Sometimes, one malfunction port causes these problems.

Good luck!
-ck
Legendary

Ruu \o/

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2013, 11:20:35 AM

you made it quite clear nothing advised had helped but some people need it literally spelled out to get a clue.

mine has s.l.o.w.l.y crawled up to 530.1Gh/s over the past few days. could be and has been a lot worse.
It eventually speeds up to almost normal hashrate, but is laggy as in connecting and never quite averages as much as it used to because of that, making rejects worse too. Maybe it's just coincidence and the problem is elsewhere in my network but the timing with happening from the moment I upgraded to 0.99 is hard to ignore when I haven't changed anything else. Downgrading didn't fix it either.

-ck
sickpig
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 11:33:08 AM

It eventually speeds up to almost normal hashrate, but is laggy as in connecting and never quite averages as much as it used to because of that, making rejects worse too. Maybe it's just coincidence and the problem is elsewhere in my network but the timing with happening from the moment I upgraded to 0.99 is hard to ignore when I haven't changed anything else. Downgrading didn't fix it either.

I know its' saturday but just try to join kncminer channel @ freenode, hno's usuallly to be there most of the time.

Bitcoin is a participatory system which ought to respect the right of self determinism of all of its users - Gregory Maxwell.
-ck
Legendary

Ruu \o/

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2013, 11:37:40 AM

I know its' saturday but just try to join kncminer channel @ freenode, hno's usuallly to be there most of the time.
He's in the #cgminer channel too as we've talked before Wink Seems he's been afk.

-ck
edgar
Legendary

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 11:42:54 AM

is this where donations are sent?

148KkS2vgVi4VzUi4JcKzM2PMaMVPi3nnq

-ck
Legendary

Ruu \o/

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2013, 11:45:34 AM

is this where donations are sent?

148KkS2vgVi4VzUi4JcKzM2PMaMVPi3nnq

For me, yes indeed that is one address I gladly accept donations  Smiley

-ck
edgar
Legendary

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 11:54:36 AM

sent u a lil something with thanks!

- also hno is in the knc chan now
Pages: « 1 ... 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 [1146] 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 ... 2138 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.