April 25, 2024, 09:03:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What happens first:
New ATH - 43 (69.4%)
<$60,000 - 19 (30.6%)
Total Voters: 62

Pages: « 1 ... 27036 27037 27038 27039 27040 27041 27042 27043 27044 27045 27046 27047 27048 27049 27050 27051 27052 27053 27054 27055 27056 27057 27058 27059 27060 27061 27062 27063 27064 27065 27066 27067 27068 27069 27070 27071 27072 27073 27074 27075 27076 27077 27078 27079 27080 27081 27082 27083 27084 27085 [27086] 27087 27088 27089 27090 27091 27092 27093 27094 27095 27096 27097 27098 27099 27100 27101 27102 27103 27104 27105 27106 27107 27108 27109 27110 27111 27112 27113 27114 27115 27116 27117 27118 27119 27120 27121 27122 27123 27124 27125 27126 27127 27128 27129 27130 27131 27132 27133 27134 27135 27136 ... 33301 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion  (Read 26367900 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (174 posts by 3 users with 9 merit deleted.)
OutOfMemory
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 2994

Man who stares at charts

View Profile
September 06, 2020, 08:09:33 PM

I think it's because in the rest of the world (with minor exceptions) covid19 numbers are still rising, while china forcefully controlled the spreading rate.
It's a valid and healthy option, because china stopped everyday life to almost zero, until the virus didn't find new hosts. Economically risky, but it seems to work out.

It is statistically impossible to *not* have renewed viral transmission/exposure once social distancing measures are relaxed and people start interacting face-to-face again.

Yep, it's a simple tradeoff, imho. I'd never take china's covid policy as "successful" example, but their mesaures just seemed to lower their case numbers considerably. Economy suffered badly, but not for a long time. In the US it's more like a slow economic starving, it seems.
I didn't want to get balls deep into covid discussions in the WO again, but here we are. I might avoid it again, now.

Torque, what tells me that the general worldwide reaction to covid was way over the top is a couple of things.

Since the black swan called "nine eleven" convinced the world that anywhere, anytime, anyhow, something life threatening can happen to anyone.
Looked at this with emotional distance, it's a simple fact of life, the universe and all that.
Most of "civilized" people just not were aware about it until then, and the media constanly reminds them about that.
The world is in panic mode. Panic is a good foundation for stupid actions. This makes me worry more about the future than covid or the suicide bomber that might live next door.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
OutOfMemory
Legendary

Man who stares at charts

View Profile
September 06, 2020, 08:10:58 PM

What does it mean jojo? I dun geddit Embarrassed

In some countries, carneval season starts on 11th of november at 11:11...
aesma

Activity: 2380
Merit: 916

fly or die

View Profile
September 06, 2020, 08:13:44 PM

thinking of buying a bit, selling idea did not even cross my mind.
however, i think that you guys are wrong about the defi idea.

Mind you, the current crop is unimpressive, but so were excite, lycos and infoseek before google showed up in search.
Defi is inevitable, the question is only who the 1000 pound gorilla would be and which network would host it.
If you know of an app on btc that could do de-fi, speak out. There are some wallets, maybe Liquid, not much else (so far).
Cough-ethereum-cough is in the early lead, but it could be meaningless as we are talking about 4-7 bil out of 100 tril or so deployed there so far.
Plenty of time for btc to show its dominance in that area or leave it for some newcomer.
Eth cannot do defi because fees are too high, negating any reasonable tx, hence the recent crash.

Personally I have a problem with the mere concept of Defi. I don't see finance and decentralization going together. I see why it would attract some people, but I also see how governments are going to be all over it. I don't really see a use case either, but then again I live in a country where we don't have credit cards but debit ones. And there is no such thing as a credit score, or "refinancing", the less bank credits/mortgages you have the better.

defi (without idiotic 'yield farming') is just another term for automatic financing sans banks.
You have capital, you can lend it out on the blockchain that is able to employ smart contracts (be it at the core , in L2 or L3) and get interest.
Capital has to move, simple saving is insufficient for the advanced civilization to work.
Deployment could be automatic (on the blockchain like bitcoin) and highly effective.
Banks are less needed in defi world, hence no Cantillon effect and no pernicious brrr.
Poopooing defi will not be in bitcoin interest. Figuring out how to do it apart from essentially giving your coins to blockfi or Celsius and rely on their good graces might be important.
Governments have nothing to fear as taxing could be programmed in, if needed, not sure why they would be 'all over it'. They won't be, IMHO.
Why sell your btc when the time comes when you can use it more intelligently?

You have capital and want to lend it. Surely you need a mechanism to get back the money if something goes wrong, usually a contract ? Contracts are regulated by countries. And you need ways to enforce that contract, that's the job of courts. You see how governments are involved ?

Also, lending crypto with a very volatile price doesn't seem like something that will work in practice, unless you lend it to companies already dealing with crypto. Last time I checked lending gold wasn't a thing, for example.

I need a mortgage to buy a house, why would I ask a crypto mortgage instead of a fiat one, especially when fiat is probably going to devalue over the next 20 years, while BTC will go to the moon ?
jojo69
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 4309

diamond-handed zealot

View Profile
September 06, 2020, 08:16:13 PM

It depends upon what the meaning of the word "is" is.

aesma

Activity: 2380
Merit: 916

fly or die

View Profile
September 06, 2020, 08:17:56 PM

Torque, what tells me that the general worldwide reaction to covid was way over the top is a couple of things.

Firstly we are led to believe for example in the UK, 800-900 people were dying per day at one point. This was when we were all in proper lockdown, nobody was at work, people weren’t allowed to see their families. How does it make sense that now everybody is back to work & in contact with dozens of people every day of the week it’s double digit deaths, sometimes single digit deaths every day.

It's simple, in the UK the government almost deliberately killed old people by putting ill people in care homes.

Now they're not doing that anymore, the most fragile people are well protected.

Add to that, the virus is better understood, so people with bad cases of COVID have a much better survival rate than at the beginning.
Last of the V8s
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 4392

Be a bank

View Profile
September 06, 2020, 08:21:24 PM

fine. keep your secrets  Roll Eyes
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 10149

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
September 06, 2020, 08:37:10 PM

Jay,

That veritable mini-book you wrote to me is much appreciated.  I spent a long time drafting a reply thereto—then, a longer time contemplating whether or not it reveals too much potentially identifying information.  Not in the way you may think—but it’s nevertheless a concern, and I am still thinking about that.  With apologies, for now, I’ll need to cut the main part, and leave only the tangent at the end:

Fair enough.

Sometimes there are OPsec risks in oversharing personal details or even some of the strategies can sometimes be too personally revealing.

I have had sometimes where I drafted a response, and then I decide to change some of the details to either make them percentages or to change it into a hypothetical or even to take out or add some information to remove it a bit more from myself (whether we are talking about what I have done, what I am doing or what I might do).

For me, I have batted this topic around so much that I have found several ways in which I can feel comfortable putting out the information, and maybe some guys might proclaim:  "hey your detail 1, detail 2 and detail 3 do not match up with what you said 3 months ago"....  Do I give any shits?  likely not.    Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Accordingly, I understand that sometimes you may want to reconsider your phraseology or even some of the details that you are providing or to suggest that you are asking (or responding) for a friend...  Wink  Not that any of us internet personalities have any real world friends.    Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I understand that even forum members who have been around a long time might not have completely left their BTC accumulation stage, so the three stages of long term investing are accumulation, maintenance and then liquidation, [...]

As a matter of thinking differently about goals, I posit that, unless a major expenditure is desired, there should be no “liquidation” phase for any asset with the fundamentals to constitute a long-term investment (as opposed to a short-term speculation).  Given your apparent familiarity with estate planning, you can probably guess why:  A goal of parlaying personal success into the intergenerational accumulation of familial wealth.

Sure it is possible that you could suggest that one of your goals is to pass on all or some of your wealth, but seems to be somewhat unrealistic to suggest that to be any kind of reasonable goal that should motivate the vast majority of regular investors.

Let's say that your goal is to reach the accumulation of $2million in value because you believe that once you reach that level, then you can have a passive income of $6,666 per month, and that is more than sufficient for yourself to live in perpetuity on that amount of passive income per month.  So by the time you pass from this here earth, you still have not dug into your principle, but you have just lived off of the passive income for however much time you end up living.

i would proclaim that you have both achieved a kind of fuck you status and you have also been able to pass on value to your heirs, to the extent that those snot-nosed non-appreciative brats deserve any of your wealth to be passed on to them.

On the other hand, you might decide (purely discretionary) that your goal is to reach as close to zero as you can by the time that you die, without necessarily becoming a burden on anyone else... So you reach your $2million goal, but at some point, you decide to not only draw from the passive income, but that you are going to create a schedule in which you are withdrawing from the principle...  You may need to create a timeline for this, such as 10 years or 20 years, so if you have $2million dollars, it could well take you more than 20 years to deplete the whole value of your principle in BTC and asset value appreciation, even if you were to double your withdrawal rate from $6,666 to $13,332 per month.. partly depends upon how well the asset appreciates, so if you are trying to withdraw both principle and value, then the goal would be to make sure that you are withdrawing at some kind of rate that sufficiently exceeds its average appreciation rate in order to ongoingly dig into the value of the principle and to deplete the value down to zero over a timeline that may well be within your discretion to choose.

What is best left to one’s children?  Depreciating fiat currency?  Or a portfolio of gold, real estate, and nowadays, Bitcoin?  (I don’t consider stocks to be a “long-term” investment, unless either it is a large share of a privately held company under management personally known and trusted, or you have a Warren Buffet strategy with commensurate capital.)

Sure if you put the assets in a kind of trust, then the you have chosen the various allocations, but if you give the assets to the kids outright, then as soon as they get control of the asset, they can choose to reallocate into whatever kind of asset that they prefer, including if they want to convert such assets into hookers, lambos and blow.  Their choice.   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Of course, such planning must assure insofar as practicable that one’s heirs are of a character to grow the wealth and pass it on, rather than irresponsibly dissipating it.  Now, there is a discussion which could delve deeply into the context of the rule against perpetuities—among many other topics:  The legal terms of devises cannot substitute for sound breeding and upraising.

So, yeah, generally speaking, the rule against perpetuities suggest that you can only create some kind of legal instrument to control your assets and the wealth determinations for the measurement of any life in being plus 21 years.. So you are not going to be able to control how those assets are held forever, and I am NOT even sure if that is a reasonable goal, but hey, I understand that people sometimes want to contribute to some kind of lasting legacy that extends beyond their lives and perhaps touches the lives of many others.

A small anecdote:  Many years ago, I had an affair with a woman whose late father had devised significant assets to a trust with her as a beneficiary.  The trust was made to convey its assets to her when she was thirty-five years of age, on condition that she was married.  Obviously, the late gentleman must have desired some assurance that he would have grandchildren who would naturally benefit from their mother’s enrichment.  Well—she was past age thirty-five, married, independently wealthy thanks to papa, and—she didn’t want any children, ever!  In a sumptuous hotel bed that she paid for, she told me that she had never before cheated on her husband; take that for what it’s worth.

I would suggest that for having heirs worthy of the estate, the human element is much more important than legal concerns over the rule against perpetuities, etc.

I think that you are making my point for me, or maybe it is that we just agree about this point.

The further out the limitations, if those limitations can even be sustained through such legal instrument as a trust, the more difficult it is to attempt to incentivize or to control behavior or to get your wishes fulfilled, so might be a lot easier to pass those assets and values onto someone that had been much more influenced by your values, but even that could be a very difficult goal to achieve because sometimes kids engage in rebellious behavior (as your anecdote kind of suggests), they pre-decease their parents or their values change along the way.  Difficult objectives to achieve, but there are likely some people who are successful in both being that kind of influential and having some heirs that end up ready, willing and able to carry out such wishes - even generations down the road.

[edited out]

Exactly... and we would need to have some way of using our assets (btc) in the future without selling them.
I predict that there will be a huge industry helping those with btc achieve just that.
Additionally, very rich today rarely sell their assets as there are many ways to profit without selling.
BTW, aren't South Dakota trusts able to overcome 'no perpetuity' clause?
Personally, I am not really into it.

Surely, I do not proclaim to be any kind of expert, yet property rights tend to be a combination of state law and common law, so there could be some jurisdictions that allow for some deviation beyond the general rule against perpetuities that I stated in my above post.

Namely:
>>>>>generally speaking, the rule against perpetuities suggest that you can only create some kind of legal instrument to control your assets and the wealth determinations for the measurement of any life in being plus 21 years.<<<<<
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
September 06, 2020, 08:48:27 PM

Perhaps your right, perhaps not, but in the end i dont really care if you believe me or not, its your choice

In these here parts we often have it as "If you don't believe me or don't get it, I don't have time to try to convince you, sorry".

hahahahaha

Good one, d_eddie.... .Problem was that SwayStar123 was not in any kind of position to make such a strong statement (like the one that satoshi had made) because SwayStar123 was not really putting out any kind of convincing argument that was based on sound facts, tight logic and/or reasonable conclusions.

I knew satoshi, and SwayStar123 was no satoshi.     Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Arriemoller
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1767

Cлaвa Укpaїнi!

View Profile
September 06, 2020, 08:52:03 PM

Isn't that when WW1 stopped?
goldkingcoiner
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1645

Verified Bitcoin Hodler

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2020, 08:59:23 PM
Last edit: September 06, 2020, 09:13:17 PM by goldkingcoiner
Merited by JimboToronto (2), JayJuanGee (1), Paashaas (1), aesma (1), 600watt (1), arcmetal (1)

Coronavirus Cases: 27,202,829. Deaths: 885,764. Recovered: 19,288,016.

does anyone still believe that crap? afaik they still don't have a remotely reliable test.  

Governments can eat a bag of dicks, with a side of their own fear.  In the mean time I sure hope I don't get shot,  fall off a roof while choking on a hotdog and die of covid.

The fact that we still have not been able to make a reliable test for covid19 should scare you rather than stroke your conspiracy egotrip.

Around 3.6% of the human population had covid19. Around 3.3% of all covid patients died and a large majority has long term / permanent damage. Scientists are working day and night for a vaccine, doctors are robbing themselves of sleep, all the governments in all countries have acknowledged the danger and are actively working to prevent covid19 until a vaccine is out. And then theres you. Sucking that big fat conspiracy dick. Yeah yeah its all a conspiracy until you're gasping for breathe, hoping you can breathe tomorrow too. Fucking idiot.

Go to university, study virology for 5+ years, read the research papers on covid19 and then come back and delete your idiotic posts.

-100000 WO merit

edit: And I say this to anyone who feels the need to be an edgy rebel. Nobody is impressed.
OutOfMemory
Legendary

Man who stares at charts

View Profile
September 06, 2020, 09:00:54 PM

Isn't that when WW1 stopped?

Indeed. Just googled.
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
September 06, 2020, 09:00:57 PM
Last edit: September 06, 2020, 09:11:14 PM by JayJuanGee

Whenever I refer to a random poster on this forum I use the the pronoun "they" rather than he or she.
(And yes "they" is grammatically correct for referring to the singular, or so I've heard.)
And not because of all this politically correct gender pronoun nonsense, but simply because  I dont automatically assume
the gender as being a "he" (albeit on this forum, that's usually the case).
I only mention this because in all this swaystar hullabaloo, (apparently triggered by a post of mine)
I was actually suspecting this sway character could be a she. (or not)

back in the day, as in way back in the day, when i learned english (in two different english speaking countries) i thought i learned that when a singular person of unknown sex was referred to "he" could refer to either sex.

however *main memory checksum error* so..

You learned correctly. Language is plastic (ask JJG about that one). Rules change.

You are suggesting that I twist language to my advantage in some kinds of ways?  

Regarding this particular topic, I already chimed in against the use of they to refer to a singular, but I understand peeps are going to do what peeps are going to do, so I think that I am making less of a BIG deal out of the whole phenomenon, even though I had already chimed in a wee bit about that particular topic.

Anyhow, more broadly, for some reason, you seem to be using me as "language is plastic" example ... but I am not sure about why you are using me for such an example, except maybe you are mad at me for calling you misleading, disingenuous and ridiculous, too many times, perhaps?  poor wee lil picnic bear.   Cry Cry Cry

Tongue Tongue

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Price side, I see again green on my Bitcoin ticker widget app, that's enough of a good morning. Need to pick a day to buy some corn in September for my DCA long term strategy. I welcome suggestions.

Divide your DCA allowance into 4 parts. Buy 1/4 right away. Thereafter, buy 1/4 each of the next three weeks. Does that not help?
Thank Jay, sounds good to me. I am about to try this strategy during September.  Cool

Good luck, and don't blame me if it does not feel as if it worked out well for you, financially, psychologically, or otherwise.

Tongue Tongue

JJG I've come to attain cosmic harmony with completely ignoring anything he produces. My brain has evolved to the point where it's developed a JJG-blocker for quoted text.

Now that is some real humor.    Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I will believe it when I see it.

Wink

I was merely trying to make a joke.   Wink

Joke does not work no more if having to explain it.     Tongue Tongue Tongue

It worked JJ, it worked. Grin

Well, I am thrilled that we seem to be having such a seemingly subliminal positive effect upon each other. #nohomo
nullius
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 2610

If you don’t do PGP, you don’t do crypto!

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2020, 09:03:45 PM
Merited by LFC_Bitcoin (1), Last of the V8s (1)

I really don't understand this polarization between "we are all gonna die from covid" vs "it is completely irrelevant and people die just because they are old or ill". Manipulating the stats or simply spreading missinformation/fake data doesn't help either.

There are many people whose position about this particular subject is in a much more healthy and reasonable middle point.

Yes!  I am an extremist in most everything, and proud of it.  Here, I will argue for—not the “middle of the road”, but a nuanced analysis.  Observe that the two opposite poles you describe are simple “easy answers” of the type for which people tend to reach.  I think that the situation is more complicated.

I myself have never said that Covid is inconsequential.  To the contrary:  In my first public statement about it, I said, “Some of you will die from the coronavirus....  The virus may kill me, too; maybe, maybe not.”  I then proceeded to explain at length why we should not destroy the world whilst failing to save it.

Perhaps the concept of managing and accepting risks in balance with worse risks may be too difficult for most people?

Every position is mostly a result of past personal experiences.

How many people here have experienced hunger?

I mean:  Real hunger.  Chronic malnutrition.  A starvation diet for an extended period of time.  To feel your body slowly wasting away, dissolving itself from the inside out, as you weaken and descend into madness.  You lie down, feel too weak to get up, fall half-unconscious, dream about food—any food...

I have that experience.  I think it’s likely that soon, many more people will have that experience, too.

Most governments worldwide have been following exactly the policy that they would take up, if they intended to destroy their economies and cause a global Depression.  That is not a “conspiracy theory”:  It is a blackbox observation of actual behaviour, with malice and stupidity being indistinguishable.  I believe that I have used the term economic arson.

I have been saying for the past six months that I fear starvation more than I fear Covid...

Whereas I don’t brush Covid off or pretend that it doesn’t exist.  I know people who have had it, including someone close to me.  That was very worrisome; I mentioned it at the time on this forum.  I myself am at high risk of complications due to pre-existing conditions.  I have said this before:  I am taking personal precautions, which do not affect society.

So as for my own experience.  Thereupon, how about this for a change:  Isolate nursing homes.  Encourage people with high risk factors to get a little bit “OCD”.  And otherwise—let life go on.  Perhaps encourage some moderate precautions that don’t leave masses of people totally dysfunctional.  Improved hygiene and a social respect for personal space are good ideas anyway—hey, I never wanted anybody within two meters of me unless we intended to kiss!  I said that before Covid:  Back off.  What is unacceptable is turning the whole world into a prison, and potentially a starvation GULAG, in failed attempts to prevent the ongoing spread of a virus that has low lethality for people without high risk factors.

Too nuanced?  I am trying to be blunt.

Since the black swan called "nine eleven" convinced the world that anywhere, anytime, anyhow, something life threatening can happen to anyone.
Looked at this with emotional distance, it's a simple fact of life, the universe and all that.
Most of "civilized" people just not were aware about it until then, and the media constanly reminds them about that.
The world is in panic mode. Panic is a good foundation for stupid actions. This makes me worry more about the future than covid or the suicide bomber that might live next door.

Panic is also a foundation for malicious actions.  Panicked people are easy to manipulate en masse.  (Insert book-length post here.)

Why the hell is the rest of the world still in lockdown mode? This is fkn ridiculous.

Agreed.  I was always against the lockdowns.

What’s much scarier than Covid is that “lockdown” is prison terminology being openly applied to people sheep who fancy themselves to be “free” because they live in “democracies”.

I can’t believe the world basically stopped because of something with such a low death rate. This post won’t earn me any friends but these are my opinions. The whole thing has been farcical!

Also agreed.  Though the death rate won’t be so low if (when?) economies are imploded to the point that people are starving in the streets.

Almost everything that I have said in the foregoing is a repeat of what I said in March and April.  All that has changed is that we are further along on the same trajectory toward global disaster.
strawbs
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1340

View Profile
September 06, 2020, 09:09:13 PM
Merited by El duderino_ (2), kurious (1), gappie (1)

Tiresome back and forth
Covid this, covid that. Argghh!
Time to snooze again
gappie

Activity: 65
Merit: 121

View Profile
September 06, 2020, 09:12:03 PM
Merited by strawbs (1)

I am so sick and tired of reading debates about covid from both sides. I tend to now just switch off and skip the topic. Everything has been said over and over. Like beating a dead horse.

Now let's get back to observing bitcoin and stop observing covid. Observing $10300. 5 digits still holding on.
Torque
Legendary

Activity: 3542
Merit: 5039

View Profile
September 06, 2020, 09:12:53 PM

Since I brought it up, I'll be happy to change the subject back to WO'ing bitcoin.

Let's see what's happening in the bitcoin marke--- ok still nothing.  Cool

Btw, who sold sub $10K ?
nullius
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 2610

If you don’t do PGP, you don’t do crypto!

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2020, 09:21:25 PM
Merited by vapourminer (1)

Language is plastic (ask JJG about that one). Rules change.

[...]

Anyhow, more broadly, for some reason, you seem to be using me as "language is plastic" example ... but I am not sure about why you are using me for such an example, except maybe you are mad at me for calling you misleading, disingenuous and ridiculous, too many times, perhaps?  poor wee lil picnic bear.   Cry Cry Cry

Tongue Tongue

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

jbrehrer is shilling a contentious hardfork of the English language, and accusing you of using “ANYONECANSPEND” words.  Is my witnessing of this transaction valid?

Dr. Craig S. Wright created the English language.  Maybe we should ask him.

As to the usage dispute, I have been preparing replies to JimboToronto and others.  Some of these little essays do take time.
strawbs
Legendary

View Profile
September 06, 2020, 09:25:07 PM
Last edit: September 06, 2020, 09:56:06 PM by strawbs

Observing $10,309 - a 24 hour high. And a weekly high, given that weeks begin on Sundays, for some antiquated reason. Surely worth a glass of Rioja to celebrate.
Torque
Legendary

Activity: 3542
Merit: 5039

View Profile
September 06, 2020, 09:32:53 PM

Has anyone got any charts with lines? Anyone?

I need some charts with lines.
strawbs
Legendary

View Profile
September 06, 2020, 09:40:08 PM
Merited by Torque (1)

Bullish
Pages: « 1 ... 27036 27037 27038 27039 27040 27041 27042 27043 27044 27045 27046 27047 27048 27049 27050 27051 27052 27053 27054 27055 27056 27057 27058 27059 27060 27061 27062 27063 27064 27065 27066 27067 27068 27069 27070 27071 27072 27073 27074 27075 27076 27077 27078 27079 27080 27081 27082 27083 27084 27085 [27086] 27087 27088 27089 27090 27091 27092 27093 27094 27095 27096 27097 27098 27099 27100 27101 27102 27103 27104 27105 27106 27107 27108 27109 27110 27111 27112 27113 27114 27115 27116 27117 27118 27119 27120 27121 27122 27123 27124 27125 27126 27127 27128 27129 27130 27131 27132 27133 27134 27135 27136 ... 33301 »
  Print  

Jump to: