Bitcoin Forum
March 30, 2024, 01:35:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 442 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [DVC]DevCoin - Official Thread - Moderated  (Read 1058361 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
best_btc

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2013, 08:16:03 AM

info@bitstamp.net  I wrote Bitstamp to add DVC as well, as I did and continue to do for btc-e, mtgox. Do the same! lets make some breathing space for our currency!!!

XRP:  rNnou9B7snYUPPQdH9KP4D9JQ7EJXTKN4G
BTC:  1ELy69CQ8u77qYvjgfZBFxcyNNyrtcQFFR
I wrote already to BTC-e, Mtgox support to add DVC (again). you all should write them too, let our voices be heard:
 http://hdbtce.kayako.com/
and also Mtgox:
https://twitter.com/MtGox
https://support.mtgox.com/home

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 26, 2013, 11:08:29 AM

Devcoin will be two years old on August 11th (it started on August 11th 2011). This makes it the third oldest cryptocurrency (only Bitcoin and Namecoin are older).

I think we should do something to mark the occasion because not many coins survive this long! Any suggestions?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 26, 2013, 05:49:33 PM

Uhauuu!
Today someone has sold 50 million DVC on Vircurex. And I can see on the list 14, 44 and 35 million ready to be sold. Despite the dumping, the price is gone from 2 to 1.1 million DVC for 1 BTC. Not bad. Well, still bad, but not so bad.

Holy crap... I did NOT expect that big of a jump that fast. I'm pleasantly surprised and I'm very glad I didn't do a fear-dump like a lot of people did.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
sidhujag
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 26, 2013, 06:17:09 PM
Last edit: July 26, 2013, 06:40:29 PM by sidhujag

Uhauuu!
Today someone has sold 50 million DVC on Vircurex. And I can see on the list 14, 44 and 35 million ready to be sold. Despite the dumping, the price is gone from 2 to 1.1 million DVC for 1 BTC. Not bad. Well, still bad, but not so bad.

Where do you see someone SOLD 50 million(you're probably referring to the wrong chart btc/dvc, most ppl look at dvc/btc)? 35 million were bought Smiley secondary buy wall set up ready to go to war...
sidhujag
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2013, 06:17:56 PM

Uhauuu!

Holy crap... I did NOT expect that big of a jump that fast. I'm pleasantly surprised and I'm very glad I didn't do a fear-dump like a lot of people did.

This is to be expected with such risk reward situations as these... they don't come very often.
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 26, 2013, 06:30:00 PM

Uhauuu!

This is to be expected with such risk reward situations as these... they don't come very often.

Well, I do somewhat regret not buying out yesterday... I was thinking at 45sat or so it was going to be a great deal... but then figured it may go down a bit more first. Sad

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
sidhujag
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2013, 06:42:15 PM

Uhauuu!

Well, I do somewhat regret not buying out yesterday... I was thinking at 45sat or so it was going to be a great deal... but then figured it may go down a bit more first. Sad

Yup well 33 was the low of the last pump so I didn't expect it to go below 33 if the chart was to show a true long term bull.

Also remember what I said before about how to create rising prices, that regret you feel I'm sure everyone who waited feels that regret and now is willing to buy above market most likely. This is what will create a true rising market, I'm not sure if it will retrace but if it does I'm in for some more.
Unthinkingbit

Activity: 935
Merit: 1015

View Profile
July 26, 2013, 10:38:55 PM

The round 25 receiver files have been uploaded to:
http://galaxies.mygamesonline.org/receiver_25.csv
http://devcoinpool.btc-music.com/receiver/receiver_25.csv
http://devcoinblockexplorer.info/receiver/receiver_25.csv
http://devtome.com/files/receiver_25.csv
http://devcoin.darkgamex.ch/receiver_25.csv

The account file is at:
http://galaxies.mygamesonline.org/account_25.csv

There were 669 original receiver lines, so the average number of devcoins per share is 180,000,000 dvc / 669 = 269,058 dvc. Administrator pay is 54.0 shares, 8.1 percent of the total. The value at vircurex is 0.855 mcbtc/dvc, which works out to 0.23 btc. At the mtgox price of 96$, that works out to 22$.

People on that list will start getting those coins in round 25, starting at block 100,000. The procedure for generating the receiver files is at:
http://devtome.com/doku.php?id=devcoin#generating_the_files

The next bounties will go into round 26:
https://raw.github.com/Unthinkingbit/charity/master/bounty_26.csv

The Goat Master

Activity: 868
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 26, 2013, 10:51:22 PM

Uhauuu!

85 sat per coin?  Almost 250% up, wow!

██
         ▄▄▀  ▀▄
        ▄▀▀▄▄▄  ▀▄
      ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▀▄
    ▄▀ █  ▄▄▀▀ █  █ ▀▄▄
  ▄▀  ██▀█ ▄▀▀▄ █ █  █▀▄
██   █ █▐▌█ ██ █ ██ █   ██
  ▀▄█  █ █ ▀▄▄▀▄▄███  ▄▀
   ▀▀▄ █▄▄█▄█▀▀   █ ▄▀
      ▀▄▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀▀██▀
        ▀▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▀
          ▀▄  ▄▀▀
            ██
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀▀
███
███
███
 ███▄         ▄▄
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███
█████████████

█████████████

█████████████
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██████████████▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀███
███             ███
███             ███
███             ███
 ███▄         ▄███
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███

▄▄
████
 ▀▀
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
.▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.
FACEBOOK       REDDIT       TELEGRAM
BITCOINTALK   TWITTER   INSTAGRAM
wiser
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029

View Profile
July 27, 2013, 03:14:49 AM

Whoever orchestrated today's massive pump, thanks for the demonstration.  Now I think I understand what it is.  I only wish I'd been able to watch it more closely as it was happening (I was away from the Internet until after the fact).  I'm certainly happy with the results, though.

I didn't panic dump either.  I had a low price in mind below which I wasn't going to sell.  I picked up more DVC stocks while waiting out the low.  If I weren't so keen on ASICMINER shares I suppose I could pick up a new hobby of selling DVCs high and then buying more of them when the price drops.  One of these days, maybe :-)
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2013, 06:43:07 AM

Uhauuu!

What, it got to 2 million at one point?  That's crazy.  I bought some at 600,000 thinking I got a steal after buying at $.00041.

Man, where's the cash when you need it, at 2 million per BTC I would have bought like crazy if I had the money.

When is BFL gonna mail my ASICS.  That would help so much.  They keep pushing my ship date back every month.  I would have bought all the devcoins possible with any bitcoins 1 TH can mine.  And that would have been a lot.

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2013, 06:46:29 AM

Whoever orchestrated today's massive pump, thanks for the demonstration.  Now I think I understand what it is.  I only wish I'd been able to watch it more closely as it was happening (I was away from the Internet until after the fact).  I'm certainly happy with the results, though.

I didn't panic dump either.  I had a low price in mind below which I wasn't going to sell.  I picked up more DVC stocks while waiting out the low.  If I weren't so keen on ASICMINER shares I suppose I could pick up a new hobby of selling DVCs high and then buying more of them when the price drops.  One of these days, maybe :-)

So how is it up 250% when someone dumped 50 million?  Unless it was orchestrated - someone wanted to buy a lot and a seller was spoken to and the huge buy may have brought in attention and other buyers.  Cause normally a dump that huge causes a bigger drop c. With stocks selling begets seeking as fear kicks in and buying begets more buying as greed kicks in.

So this then wasn't so much a 50 million devcoin dump as much as a huge pre-planned block purchase which would then explain the huge jump in value.  

sidhujag
Legendary

View Profile
July 27, 2013, 06:56:29 AM

Whoever orchestrated today's massive pump, thanks for the demonstration.  Now I think I understand what it is.  I only wish I'd been able to watch it more closely as it was happening (I was away from the Internet until after the fact).  I'm certainly happy with the results, though.

I didn't panic dump either.  I had a low price in mind below which I wasn't going to sell.  I picked up more DVC stocks while waiting out the low.  If I weren't so keen on ASICMINER shares I suppose I could pick up a new hobby of selling DVCs high and then buying more of them when the price drops.  One of these days, maybe :-)

So how is it up 250% when someone dumped 50 million?  Unless it was orchestrated - someone wanted to buy a lot and a seller was spoken to and the huge buy may have brought in attention and other buyers.  Cause normally a dump that huge causes a bigger drop c. With stocks selling begets seeking as fear kicks in and buying begets more buying as greed kicks in.

So this then wasn't so much a 50 million devcoin dump as much as a huge pre-planned block purchase which would then explain the huge jump in value.  

In order for rising prices you must buy above market. There was no selling except
at 85 and the second phase kicked in there. Now you know what im talking about that its backed up by strength.. Theres still over 150 mlion waiting to be bought for those who challenge the
pump here.0
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2013, 07:20:08 AM

Anybody know of seeking alpha ever published my article.  I made a strong point in there about devcoin although I had to keep the article focused on stocks otherwise they'll never publish it.  I expected some activity once the article went out as it goes out to about 30,000 active stock investors and many never heard of crypto coins and many are speculators just like me (perfect target market for devcoin) which is why I came in this crypto world.

Cause something had to trigger the desire to buy 50 million coins.  That's a lot considering the price keeps going down.

I'll have to check my seeking alpha account to see.

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2013, 07:22:25 AM

In order for rising prices you must buy above market. There was no selling except
at 85 and the second phase kicked in there. Now you know what im talking about that its backed up by strength.. Theres still over 150 mlion waiting to be bought for those who challenge the
pump here.0

I'm glad to hear it. I bought at much higher prices although I'm looking at this long term snd once the BITCOIN ETF takes in a few months you're gonna see bankers come in and take this crypto market to a whole new level.

sidhujag
Legendary

View Profile
July 27, 2013, 07:25:41 AM

pump here.0

I'm glad to hear it. I bought at much higher prices although I'm looking at this long term snd once the BITCOIN ETF takes in a few months you're gonna see bankers come in and take this crypto market to a whole new level.

Ya me too just be in buy only mode hold for long long term buy every increment down.
The Goat Master

Activity: 868
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 27, 2013, 01:00:59 PM

Off topic but I can publish your devotee article on the kindle
http://devtome.com/doku.php?id=devtome_kindle_publishing_service

██
         ▄▄▀  ▀▄
        ▄▀▀▄▄▄  ▀▄
      ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▀▄
    ▄▀ █  ▄▄▀▀ █  █ ▀▄▄
  ▄▀  ██▀█ ▄▀▀▄ █ █  █▀▄
██   █ █▐▌█ ██ █ ██ █   ██
  ▀▄█  █ █ ▀▄▄▀▄▄███  ▄▀
   ▀▀▄ █▄▄█▄█▀▀   █ ▄▀
      ▀▄▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀▀██▀
        ▀▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▀
          ▀▄  ▄▀▀
            ██
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀▀
███
███
███
 ███▄         ▄▄
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███
█████████████

█████████████

█████████████
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██████████████▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀███
███             ███
███             ███
███             ███
 ███▄         ▄███
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███

▄▄
████
 ▀▀
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
.▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.
FACEBOOK       REDDIT       TELEGRAM
BITCOINTALK   TWITTER   INSTAGRAM
wiser
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029

View Profile
July 27, 2013, 02:33:18 PM

It seems someone is really having fun with DVC: going down again, maybe down to 1 BTC = 2 million DVC in less then 1 day.

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Sad Grin Angry Shocked Shocked Shocked Sad Shocked Shocked

I noticed that too.  Maybe someone will pump it up again.  Maybe it won't drop down to quite as low as it was before.
K1773R
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1008

/dev/null

View Profile
July 27, 2013, 03:32:10 PM

well the pump was backed by 100k coins at each satoshi increment, obvious it cant sustain for long Tongue

[GPG Public Key]
BTC/DVC/TRC/FRC: 1K1773RbXRZVRQSSXe9N6N2MUFERvrdu6y ANC/XPM AK1773RTmRKtvbKBCrUu95UQg5iegrqyeA NMC: NK1773Rzv8b4ugmCgX789PbjewA9fL9Dy1 LTC: LKi773RBuPepQH8E6Zb1ponoCvgbU7hHmd EMC: EK1773RxUes1HX1YAGMZ1xVYBBRUCqfDoF BQC: bK1773R1APJz4yTgRkmdKQhjhiMyQpJgfN
alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 27, 2013, 03:32:58 PM

^^ There was a big buy wall at 74 sat last night, about 12btc worth, and it wasn't eaten, it was removed by whoever set it up and replaced with a series of small buy orders 100kdvc in price steps down, designed to force dumpers to get less and less for their coins, especially as no-one else is stepping in to buy.

The whole thing is fascinating - wonder what the next stage of this saga will be...

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 442 »
  Print  

Jump to: