Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:23:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN] [WIKI] [ICO] WIKIBITS The First Blockchain-based Solution-driven Wiki 🚀  (Read 10003 times)
richelle87

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:12:49 AM

I do not worry that there is no news from the developers. Very often they just do not have enough time to talk about the work that has been done.

But still the dev or any community managers must update us most specially the investors of the latest developments in their project also new investors will be attracted to join too if the team is always active.

I trust the devs that they are doing their part to do the development side of the project. I hope they will keep us updated on what's happening on the project.

They are not even active answering our quires and question, How can you trust a team like this anyway? But anyway if they plan on updating or any good news for us. I think this is the right time.
Yes, it's hard to trust a project that not only does not update the information, but still does not answer questions and does not support communication
I dont realy know how will investors going to trust this project in this kind of situation that the are currently facing.

We need to calm and relax, we also need to consider that developing a platform is hard, and I think they are just busy doing the development of the project. Let's just wait for upcoming updates of the team.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:23:08 AM

I do not worry that there is no news from the developers. Very often they just do not have enough time to talk about the work that has been done.

But still the dev or any community managers must update us most specially the investors of the latest developments in their project also new investors will be attracted to join too if the team is always active.

I trust the devs that they are doing their part to do the development side of the project. I hope they will keep us updated on what's happening on the project.

They are not even active answering our quires and question, How can you trust a team like this anyway? But anyway if they plan on updating or any good news for us. I think this is the right time.
Yes, it's hard to trust a project that not only does not update the information, but still does not answer questions and does not support communication
I dont realy know how will investors going to trust this project in this kind of situation that the are currently facing.
Indeed, and I don't know if the potential investors are going to invest in the project or not because of this problem that really give a bad image for Wikibits.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:18:46 AM

Indeed, and I don't know if the potential investors are going to invest in the project or not because of this problem that really give a bad image for Wikibits.
many people have been interested in this issue for quite some time. And still, I did not see a single response from the development team. If they finally appear here, it will be a grand feast  Cheesy
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:20:44 AM

well, help me by counting guys: I think its been now over 3 weeks or more that we dont hear from devs and admin ?

I see some startup projects, that never been successful after they left their potential investors without update.  But I see also some of them, who come back after several weeks and continue the project and were also successful. For this project I hope also that they come back soon and inform their community, before it is too late.
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:48:40 AM

well, help me by counting guys: I think its been now over 3 weeks or more that we dont hear from devs and admin ?

I see some startup projects, that never been successful after they left their potential investors without update.  But I see also some of them, who come back after several weeks and continue the project and were also successful. For this project I hope also that they come back soon and inform their community, before it is too late.

People will probably wondering what is the real status of the project due to their inactive for 3 weeks and this is not good to know. Some investors wanted to have attention especially about the ICO because this platform is full of unanswered questions.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:09:07 AM

Wikibits differs from other projects in that it will use knowledge. And knowledge and information are excellent things
Such sphere of the Internet lacked such project very much as crypto. All because forums of such subject not are absolutely enough. Many experienced users avoid the help and the answer to questions to beginners. And in this platform there will be answers to all possible questions, many popular terms will be added.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:42:05 AM

People will probably wondering what is the real status of the project due to their inactive for 3 weeks and this is not good to know. Some investors wanted to have attention especially about the ICO because this platform is full of unanswered questions.
There might be a scenario we come across dev team is working on all our requests but just not answering to manage the timelines as of now so let us communicate with them in the Telegram channel for faster response.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 12:14:35 PM

Looking at the fees it is clear that you need to participate in this project. Did the team have a bounty company? Is there a signature company?
xfirefly

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:17:05 PM

I cannot help you with the development but I can help you finding a community (and maybe there are some good devs among them).
I'll try to make this project popular using my twitter account (3000 followers) and my contacts from other crypto projects.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:19:47 PM

many people have been interested in this issue for quite some time. And still, I did not see a single response from the development team. If they finally appear here, it will be a grand feast  Cheesy
We waited to long for the answers, any one tried communicating in their official Telegram channel or directly giving a DM to admin regarding the issues? and still no response for the same?
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:20:48 PM

You have a point mate. How can investors liked this project? They did not answering some questions here. We know that all investors now are very wise to choosed a specific project because they want to avoid some fake projects and scams. I really hoped they will come out wherever they are and try to communicate with us.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:23:17 PM

well, we already have seen, how to make a successful campaign here and in telegram. We had seen in bitcointalk some projects and the admin/dev. of this project tried to answer every question. I have seen in Telegram some moderators, who answered without any break about 3-4 hours even the stupid questions from crypto-newbies. But at least they reached their soft and hard cap... 

It is no excuse to say that the devs are busy with the developement. They have to hire a good social media manager.

It's true, perhaps the administrator who supported social networks has gone. But many people write that the problems with money, and not at all with the fact that there is no administrator. Here I constantly ask the question, where does this information come from, that developers have problems with money and with US laws?

Rather, it is. I have long noticed that there are problems in the social networks of this project. Especially in the telegram group, there is a lot of spam there.
Actually where there are good profits, scammy peoples come there. Scam is actually been normal here but i think that the team would surely look forward for some good results of low scam and spam.
Around this project, everyone will soon begin to think that these are scammers. Administrators should hurry up with the announcement of the news!
dolcevita99

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:24:49 PM

The project will be successful! Will you have a pre-sale? who has already invested in this project?

Yes, they have pre-sale and they raised around 90 ether and admin claimed that they raised the same amount through paypal ! Now, It's in public sale.
for your question if this project will be successful ! I think you should do your own research and find answer by yourself, there are some issues at current time, I recommended you to join their telegram.
Yes, have a lot of issues at now, but the team trying to solved it with high atitude. I appreciate this team even they have an immediately response at this topic, but they still keep their working.
How long will the community be waiting for them to respond to our questions? How hard does regulating the community chat on Telegram? If they can't do such things quickly how will the investors trust this project? Actions speaks louder than words Wink
Yes, i think we talk about this issue of Wikibits again and again. Anyway, we can see they launch beta version, and now is spamming at their telegram group after admin have busy.... lol.
I agree, nonsense is going on with this project.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:34:10 PM

There might be a scenario we come across dev team is working on all our requests but just not answering to manage the timelines as of now so let us communicate with them in the Telegram channel for faster response.

Even though devs are busy with the developments. they still need to post here in this ANN thread to update us in the current status of this project and if the ico is still doing great now.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:18:16 PM

An interesting platform, but as I understand it, the token is not an investment. Unfortunately, apparently this is due to US law. I think the coin would be an excellent long-term investment.

I agree, but I am still hoping that there will be good news in the future that will remove problems with US citizens. For now let's see if the project will continue and looking forward for more updates.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 01:26:23 PM

Even though devs are busy with the developments. they still need to post here in this ANN thread to update us in the current status of this project and if the ico is still doing great now.
people are actually worried with wikibits response  here I just hope they listen eventually and give a response at least

ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:26:57 PM

whether there are scenarios or none, devs should be more active or assign a competitive community manager that will assist to all people that have questions about the project.

Junralz

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:32:11 PM

You have a point mate. How can investors liked this project? They did not answering some questions here. We know that all investors now are very wise to choosed a specific project because they want to avoid some fake projects and scams. I really hoped they will come out wherever they are and try to communicate with us.

The team must really answer some issues that have been raised by the people to clarify their issue. If they will not answers our concerns then probably it will be hard to say that the project would have a good future.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:23:28 PM

The team must really answer some issues that have been raised by the people to clarify their issue. If they will not answers our concerns then probably it will be hard to say that the project would have a good future.
I come across these scenarios but most of the dev team in many projects do not actually do a support job replying all the queries they rather work on the priority queries and keep a monitor on all such requests but they do not reply as they mainly aim on solving all the queries and focus on development of the platform.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:45:53 PM

Yes, you're right but in some point if the user or investors are interested on this project they must find a way to be always updated like by joining their channel in telegram which make sense to know more about this project. Also, those interested must be dedicated to be part on their telegram channel as they always know the current issue and may raise any questions and concern about this project.

They barely give updates, they are not even using their social media anymore. Are they losing the courage to pursue this project? Whatever happens, if they are really serious they should give feedbacks instead of just being silent.
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 »
  Print  

Jump to: