Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:22:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN] [WIKI] [ICO] WIKIBITS The First Blockchain-based Solution-driven Wiki 🚀  (Read 10004 times)
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:38:51 AM

Considering that I have read the telegram news that Wikibits team is facing serious problems from their country. And they are planning to reset the ICO and transfer to other countries? I don't if this is true or not.
The most important is that the honest answer from the developer is received. It was necessary only to cooperate with the necessary people and the team for certain at some distance will be able to settle a problem.
By the way how long is thier token sale and how muxh is the total collections they recieved from thier investors as of todays date?
I havent seen that on their official ico website they just seem quiet since I really hope they bring us good news soon as I invested in this project too
let's hope that we get good news from the team. and not loss is what already had time to invest. and even better, we will get a profit

Well as for now I am hoping that will be a miracle update or news for this project. I dunno if the admins and staff, developers is even alive as of now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Inskchen

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:08:26 AM

It seems to me that if the developer does not plan to post information in other languages, then in time if it is interesting to others then the team can add other languages.
Lodi0808

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:18:04 AM

Considering that I have read the telegram news that Wikibits team is facing serious problems from their country. And they are planning to reset the ICO and transfer to other countries? I don't if this is true or not.
The most important is that the honest answer from the developer is received. It was necessary only to cooperate with the necessary people and the team for certain at some distance will be able to settle a problem.
At least they respond and most importantly they give information regarding their project's status and their situation about their company. Even if it takes a lot of time before they did this, it is still a good move from the Wikibits team because it will bring a little hope for the investors and for all supporters of this project.
Your right mate, when big companies trust the project, what's the reason why we can't trust it too.With the set of partners of wikibits. It's not possible that investors won't decieved to join the project. We can't stop the negative reviews regarding the project but we can help to promote until it's success.
Well I realy love this project and its blockchain concept to pay its contributors however the admin in thier social media channels is always not visible so this is maybe the concern of other members why they dont fully trust this project.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:23:14 AM

I hope the developer will make a listing on good exchanges with a simple registration. I think it is necessary that people can easily buy tokens and use the platform.

The accessibility of the platform on some exchanges needs to be easy because it's the main aspect that investors are looking for. A platform that is easy to buy tokens and offers a great profit.

Great, which can gain enough knowledge about this project by having devs on our side hoping to announce soon the development on this project because as I noticed there is a huge chance to be success but we need some guidance as we support this great project.

I am still hoping that wikibits will be alive the soonest because some of members here already lost their trust with this project. I hope dev can make a better way to improve this project.
Actually, everyone hope this, but it is depend on their dev teams, not us at all. I feeling a lot of members have unsatisfied about this project because of disappear from team.
Well, all of us need patient and keep observing about this team and what will be update at wikibits, their twitter social dead more than 10 days without no updates.
I guess the dev is in India looking after his sick father. Got this news from telegram. They might just start with the proceedings anytime soon. We just have to be patient.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 04:48:06 AM

With even greater advancement in the Internet, the project will become more famous and will be used by people who were not previously interested in crypto currencies. And this is good for expanding knowledge about the crypt.
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:11:07 AM

With even greater advancement in the Internet, the project will become more famous and will be used by people who were not previously interested in crypto currencies. And this is good for expanding knowledge about the crypt.
it really is. It is possible to realize the idea of popularizing crypto currency with the help of this project
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:56:13 AM

Wikibits has a great platform and I agree with that. But I was a bit sad when I just read the news and people's post here in the Wikibits community regarding the status of this project. The admin's lack of awareness in the community or people queries has lead the Wikibits to the doubts of its supporters and investors. If only this project has a chance to stand again then that would be great.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:11:37 AM

This project has very serious partners, of course when investors see such partners they have a great confidence in the project and they are not so afraid to give back part of the capital
That is true, having a well-known partner will likely to have a big impact which investors are most likely to have. The team must not also be too confident with their partner so they must also make their own features which can be a very useful tool in the future.
Its right my friend,having a well-known partners will help the project popularity and promotion,its easy for the project to catch the interest and attention of the investors.But the team member should not be confident for its popularity rating bec. of the influence of there partners.They should double time,work hard and maintain its outstanding rating.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:36:05 AM

It seems to me that if the developer does not plan to post information in other languages, then in time if it is interesting to others then the team can add other languages.
I do agree. But, they were currently facing a problem that cannot be told by everybody in here because there is no response from the developer.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:57:14 AM

I do agree. But, they were currently facing a problem that cannot be told by everybody in here because there is no response from the developer.
Yes, we are all here waiting for news from the development team, but so far only silence. There are many subscribers in their Telegrams channel and they too can not figure out what is happening with Wikibits and what its near future is.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:11:16 AM

Thanks for your positive thoughts about this project. This will help for the dev team to never surrender and keep on fighting whatever trials they have encountered now. Having these words of yours are really valuable for this team. I hoped they will see this and realized that there are still believing on Wikibits project.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:47:13 AM

Thanks for your positive thoughts about this project. This will help for the dev team to never surrender and keep on fighting whatever trials they have encountered now. Having these words of yours are really valuable for this team. I hoped they will see this and realized that there are still believing on Wikibits project.
To be honest, im seeing it in a different way bud. Admins seems to be not inspired and motivated anymore to continue in this project.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:01:15 AM

well, I think I am going to try to sell my 4000 WIKI's in etherdelta  Roll Eyes   I appreciate it also that the dev. gave us some updates in telegram; but these updates were for me not very clear.  He told us that they have some legal government problems and they have to transfer the project to an other ICO friendly country. But he doesnt told us how long this procedure runs.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:14:16 AM

well, I think I am going to try to sell my 4000 WIKI's in etherdelta  Roll Eyes   I appreciate it also that the dev. gave us some updates in telegram; but these updates were for me not very clear.  He told us that they have some legal government problems and they have to transfer the project to an other ICO friendly country. But he doesnt told us how long this procedure runs.

For me, that means they leave us in the air. The devs has no more care in wikibits since they didn't even take care the member as well. I am sad for this project to be not functioning anymore.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:31:49 PM

By the way how long is thier token sale and how muxh is the total collections they recieved from thier investors as of todays date?
I havent seen that on their official ico website they just seem quiet since I really hope they bring us good news soon as I invested in this project too
let's hope that we get good news from the team. and not loss is what already had time to invest. and even better, we will get a profit

Even if a lot of members now here are starting to lose their trust in wikibits it is good to know that there are still some members that keep believing in this project and still waiting for the devs announcements.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:56:10 PM

Well as for now I am hoping that will be a miracle update or news for this project. I dunno if the admins and staff, developers is even alive as of now.

last time I heard is they are experiencing some issues with the regulations in their countries, aside from that I never heard any updates about this wikibits project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Leanna44

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:09:37 PM

Yes, you're right but in some point if the user or investors are interested on this project they must find a way to be always updated like by joining their channel in telegram which make sense to know more about this project. Also, those interested must be dedicated to be part on their telegram channel as they always know the current issue and may raise any questions and concern about this project.
melch100

Activity: 294

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:41:26 PM

At least they respond and most importantly they give information regarding their project's status and their situation about their company. Even if it takes a lot of time before they did this, it is still a good move from the Wikibits team because it will bring a little hope for the investors and for all supporters of this project.
Your right mate, when big companies trust the project, what's the reason why we can't trust it too.With the set of partners of wikibits. It's not possible that investors won't decieved to join the project. We can't stop the negative reviews regarding the project but we can help to promote until it's success.
Well I realy love this project and its blockchain concept to pay its contributors however the admin in thier social media channels is always not visible so this is maybe the concern of other members why they dont fully trust this project.

even here, there are not still active and even community manager they don't have that to update us what is really happening with  this project now. I really hope they will fix it immediately.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:27:33 PM

Even if a lot of members now here are starting to lose their trust in wikibits it is good to know that there are still some members that keep believing in this project and still waiting for the devs announcements.
Yeah. I just feel sad about the predicament of this project. The investors might be so mad now that a portion of their money might really be wasted; I hope that won't happen.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:38:20 PM

even here, there are not still active and even community manager they don't have that to update us what is really happening with  this project now. I really hope they will fix it immediately.

People are starting to get worried especially those who invested in this project because of the dev is not around for a couple of days. We know that we want some updates and it is just sad that we can't actually see some of their latest updates.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 »
  Print  

Jump to: