Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:03:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN] [WIKI] [ICO] WIKIBITS The First Blockchain-based Solution-driven Wiki 🚀  (Read 10004 times)
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:54:21 AM

Great project with full potential! Dev team is committed on a long term project! Brilliant idea from the team, looking forward for the project, and more exchanges.
WIKIBITS is completely similar to the Wikipedia.it will provide us all information as the wikipedia provided.wikibits have some more additional features than Wikipedia so i hope it will soon acheive it's all goal and acheive good success.
It is additional functions that make the wikibits different from Wikipedia. And of course that there is a basis on the blockchain

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
IpPrograff

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:19:18 AM

It seems to me that if the developer does not plan to post information in other languages, then in time if it is interesting to others then the team can add other languages.
yes I agree to make it easier for others to know this project, they must have in another language they understand. this is a very good input for this project.
yes to have in the project and other languages will not be superfluous, therefore the command should reflect on this question
Lodi0808

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:31:31 AM

Hi guys! Where can I see and read the real news from the developers of the project?
Actually at this time, we don't know where they have new updates, twitter has no tweet from 2 week ago, so that we only waiting at their website will have news or announcements.
Try sending them email maybe they will respond there. As of now nobody was able to reach thier support team.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:31:09 AM

Hi guys! Where can I see and read the real news from the developers of the project?
Actually at this time, we don't know where they have new updates, twitter has no tweet from 2 week ago, so that we only waiting at their website will have news or announcements.
Try sending them email maybe they will respond there. As of now nobody was able to reach thier support team.

Even if you send them, they wont reply. Also i think the reason that they left because of the situation in the social media right now. That is only my opinion, but we don't have official reason about it.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:58:27 AM

Great project with full potential! Dev team is committed on a long term project! Brilliant idea from the team, looking forward for the project, and more exchanges.
WIKIBITS is completely similar to the Wikipedia.it will provide us all information as the wikipedia provided.wikibits have some more additional features than Wikipedia so i hope it will soon acheive it's all goal and acheive good success.
Have not you read the news, about what's happening here with the company and the development team that something is not clear. Nobody knows the future of this project and there is no such thing at all.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:38:50 AM

well, I think I am going to try to sell my 4000 WIKI's in etherdelta  Roll Eyes   I appreciate it also that the dev. gave us some updates in telegram; but these updates were for me not very clear.  He told us that they have some legal government problems and they have to transfer the project to an other ICO friendly country. But he doesnt told us how long this procedure runs.

Lol it's not that easy, you will find zero trade, who will buy a token if the team of that token give up on their project ! instead, they should refund participators in case this ico failed. that's how all legit projects do.

Why not?  I can also sell them here in this thread. There are too many fans from WIKIBITS here, who still think the project is going to recover again.

May be they are going to organize the transfer of this project quickly to another country? Yes its possible.

May be they are going to finish the project quickly after they transfer it to an other counrty and get listed in good exchanges?  Yes its possible.

May be the price in exchanges is going to be 5x 10x 20x after the ICO ?  Yes its possible.

So, I am selling my 4000 WIKI's for 0.005 btc.  If anyone interests do not hesitate to contact me  Cool

PS ( If they give up, they should refund the participators for sure; and they have to set up a date)
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:08:44 AM

well, I think I am going to try to sell my 4000 WIKI's in etherdelta  Roll Eyes   I appreciate it also that the dev. gave us some updates in telegram; but these updates were for me not very clear.  He told us that they have some legal government problems and they have to transfer the project to an other ICO friendly country. But he doesnt told us how long this procedure runs.

Lol it's not that easy, you will find zero trade, who will buy a token if the team of that token give up on their project ! instead, they should refund participators in case this ico failed. that's how all legit projects do.

Why not?  I can also sell them here in this thread. There are too many fans from WIKIBITS here, who still think the project is going to recover again.

May be they are going to organize the transfer of this project quickly to another country? Yes its possible.

May be they are going to finish the project quickly after they transfer it to an other counrty and get listed in good exchanges?  Yes its possible.

May be the price in exchanges is going to be 5x 10x 20x after the ICO ?  Yes its possible.

So, I am selling my 4000 WIKI's for 0.005 btc.  If anyone interests do not hesitate to contact me  Cool

PS ( If they give up, they should refund the participators for sure; and they have to set up a date)

You really give up with this token and sad to know you come up with this decision is because the dev and the team were still ignoring our issues. Well, I think this is the result of lack of communication with the dev and also missing some updates of the project.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:17:37 AM

Yes, we still at here and keep believing about Wikibits for building another Wikipedia... Hope everything will comeback to normal.
Definitely, I'm here to support this project until the end of my life because this is a good project man, everyone should have support this project too.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:35:33 AM

Yes, we still at here and keep believing about Wikibits for building another Wikipedia... Hope everything will comeback to normal.
Definitely, I'm here to support this project until the end of my life because this is a good project man, everyone should have support this project too.

That's insane bud! You're totally into this project, I salute you. However, I guess you need to check first the attitude of the admins of the project. They don't have constant updates on the platform, lack of communication, etc.. I think you need to re-check your decision.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 10:53:59 AM

I hope it reaches the Wikipedia limits because this one devs seems quit and with their project actually needs a bunch  of community support alot more than any one else

coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:59:24 AM

There is no news from the development team for two weeks already. So we do not even know if there will be any news at all. And while no one knows the truth of what happened and why the work is stopped.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:02:22 AM

Really? You seems so unrealistic," until the end of my life" what a mess. I really don't believe with this kind of idea becasue this is far from reality and I suggest that you should think again with your statement. Wiki team are ignoring us even though their are critical questions that needs an immediate answers but they never give an answer.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:09:06 AM

Really? You seems so unrealistic," until the end of my life" what a mess. I really don't believe with this kind of idea becasue this is far from reality and I suggest that you should think again with your statement. Wiki team are ignoring us even though their are critical questions that needs an immediate answers but they never give an answer.
Well bud thats his own choice but yes youre right admins dknt realy care about thier members so its not worth it giving them all your trust.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:59:33 AM

Are you serious? You really want to spend all your life here on this project? Do you even realized where are the teams now? I know the Wikibits team are having difficulties now because of some consequences. But for not having here on this thread or even in telegram chat for two weeks I think, is something that needs to addressed now.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:18:31 PM

Are you serious? You really want to spend all your life here on this project? Do you even realized where are the teams now? I know the Wikibits team are having difficulties now because of some consequences. But for not having here on this thread or even in telegram chat for two weeks I think, is something that needs to addressed now.

Well, some here are still hoping the project will resolve the issues and become active again soon, there's already a lot of project here in this forum that's inactive for a while and returns active again.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:49:07 PM

Well, some here are still hoping the project will resolve the issues and become active again soon, there's already a lot of project here in this forum that's inactive for a while and returns active again.
of course we will hope that the Wikibits project will resume its work. I think if the team really closes the project, they will have to give an official statement about it.
elcalveywest

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:50:53 PM

I can proudly say that this project will work and it will be successful because it is very useful to  people who are having a hard time of choosing other services that has bad quality and not affordable.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 01:24:41 PM

An intelligent platform is very good for raising the education of all people and I hope the team will cope with the task of creating such a project.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:05:02 PM

With the current situation of this project now I think you are just too exaggerated about what you are saying now. Have you invested a lot to the point that you will support in until the end of your life?

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:45:14 PM

With the current situation of this project now I think you are just too exaggerated about what you are saying now. Have you invested a lot to the point that you will support in until the end of your life?
That's too funny fellow. Yes you are trully right with that. I think that conclusion is too much for this project. If that man will support this project until the end so, this project is very lucky. But I don't think that would be possible especially now that a lots of negative feedbacks are gaining by the Wikibits project.
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 »
  Print  

Jump to: