Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:58:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 [173] 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 ... 350 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] KRAKEN.COM - Exchange with USD EUR GBP JPY CAD BTC LTC XRP NMC XDG STR ETH  (Read 628600 times)
VLT_consultans

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 10:30:51 AM

@ Dargo, thank you very much for the explanation Smiley

Is there a FAQ or Guide which is as detailed as the description in the email for the whole process (with opening the margin position)? The Trading Guide seems to be not very detailed.

Yeah, the trading guide needs a revision to add more details and examples. Let me offer a quick crash course here that will hopefully answer most of the questions you have.

When placing margin orders everything in the order form works the same as it does for spot trades, because a leveraged margin position is just a spot trade executed through an advance financed by Kraken. For example, a long XBT/EUR position is opened by advancing the trader EUR to buy XBT in a spot trade. And a short XBT/EUR position is opened by advancing the trader XBT to sell for EUR in a spot trade.

So to create a margin order, you enter everything in the order form just as you would for a regular spot trade (the "Amount" field still determines the size of the order, the price parameters for the various order types work the same, etc.) - EXCEPT you select a level of leverage for the order. Selecting a level of leverage means that the order, if executed, will execute a spot trade through an advance financed by Kraken (rather than a spot trade executed directly from the balances in your account).

What about the different levels of leverage? The different levels of leverage just determine how much of your account balance is "tied" to the position as a kind of "collateral" for the advance used to open the position. For example, if you have 10 BTC in your account and open a 5 BTC long @5:1 leverage, then 1 BTC is tied to the position. Since only 1 BTC is tied to the position, you could withdraw up to 9 BTC, but not more, because that last 1 BTC is tied to the position. Similarly, the 9 BTC is available in your account as buying power for opening more positions or making other trades. With 5:1 leverage, you could open positions up to 50 BTC in total volume (but keep in mind that having positions that are much larger than the balance of your account puts you at greater risk of margin call/liquidation, so be very careful about doing this).

Alternatively, if you select 2:1 leverage instead of 5:1 leverage, then 2.5 BTC would be tied to the 5 BTC position. In this case you would only be able to withdraw up to 7.5 BTC and would only have 7.5 BTC buying power left for other trades.

The risk of your margin position to amplified losses or margin call/liquidation is really determined by the size of the position relative to your account balance (and not merely by the level of leverage you select). If you have a 10 BTC balance and open a 5 BTC position, the choice of 5:1 leverage over 2:1 leverage does not really make the position more risky. I think for most traders it's better to just choose the higher level of leverage leaving more buying power in the account, so long as the trader is mindful of not getting to the point where they have positions that are 5x the size of the account balance (but of course for some traders with very high risk tolerance, getting to this 5x level might be OK for their trading style).

Another key point to keep in mind is that not all currencies are "margin currencies" - i.e. currencies that can be "collateralized" for the advance. Currently the only margin currencies on Kraken are BTC, EUR, and USD. So, for example, if you only have ripples (XRP) in your account, you will not be able to margin trade at all.

Hope this helps!

Another topic:
If you are at https://www.kraken.com/u/trade (or charts) and scroll down to the bottom. Hover the mouse over the "Trading Guide" link. You will see, that it will redirect you to https://www.kraken.com/redirect?url=  . I already wrote this to support some months ago, but it seems they don't care.
If you are at https://www.kraken.com/help/faq , the link to the Trading Guide is correct.

Thanks - it's not that we don't care, just have too many other projects/distractions and this has been neglected. I'll see if we can get it fixed soon though.

Really important information, nice course, thanks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
VLT_consultans

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 09:56:35 AM

Hello
Today we have contacted with Alexander from support, when he will call us?
We have transfered 10 000 dollars to Fidor Bank from our Adworld company, when we can start trading?

Dargo
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 12:10:42 AM

Yeah, the trading guide needs a revision to add more details and examples. Let me offer a quick crash course here that will hopefully answer most of the questions you have.
thank you very much! Smiley
Just some things I want to clarify:

- The Margin Call Level is 80%, that means if my leverage is 2:1 (and I don't have more balance) the price only has to move 40% (instead of 50%) in the wrong direction to be margin called?
- It is right, that I can choose which currency should be used as collateral? If so:

1) Go long for 5 BTC with 5:1 leverage with EUR as collateral VS 2) Go long for 5 BTC with 5:1 leverage with BTC as collateral.

1)
The price for the 5 BTC is 400€/BTC, so 400€ is locked for this margin position and I don't have more balance in my account.
Now the price goes down 16% (80% from 20%), I will be margin called and loose 80% from my 400€, right?

2)
The price for the 5 BTC is 400€/BTC, so 1BTC is locked for this margin position and I don't have more balance in my account.
Now the price goes down 8% to 368€/BTC. The problem I see now is, that my colleteral is less worth, than it was before. So my assumption is, that I will be margin called long before 16% price movement. Is this right?

edit:
why is the open amount of my margin order, after I tried to settle it, -2.67644522 ? I can`t close it because negative amount.
Ticket number: #98751

Hi Serpens - sorry it took me so long to get back to you. I think your questions about margin level can be answered by looking at our trading guide in this case, but let me know if it's not enough information. Your margin level (and hence margin call and liquidation levels) depend on your account equity and the amount of margin used by open positions. 

https://support.kraken.com/hc/en-us/articles/203325753-Margin-Level

https://support.kraken.com/hc/en-us/articles/203325723-Equity

https://support.kraken.com/hc/en-us/articles/203325733-Used-Margin

That negative amount on your position is some kind of technical error - I think you are getting help in the ticket, but let me know if the issue isn't getting resolved.
Serpens66
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1128

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 12:04:53 PM

thank you very much! Smiley
Just some things I want to clarify:

- The Margin Call Level is 80%, that means if my leverage is 2:1 (and I don't have more balance) the price only has to move 40% (instead of 50%) in the wrong direction to be margin called?
- It is right, that I can choose which currency should be used as collateral? If so:

1) Go long for 5 BTC with 5:1 leverage with EUR as collateral VS 2) Go long for 5 BTC with 5:1 leverage with BTC as collateral.

1)
The price for the 5 BTC is 400€/BTC, so 400€ is locked for this margin position and I don't have more balance in my account.
Now the price goes down 16% (80% from 20%), I will be margin called and loose 80% from my 400€, right?

2)
The price for the 5 BTC is 400€/BTC, so 1BTC is locked for this margin position and I don't have more balance in my account.
Now the price goes down 8% to 368€/BTC. The problem I see now is, that my colleteral is less worth, than it was before. So my assumption is, that I will be margin called long before 16% price movement. Is this right?

edit:
why is the open amount of my margin order, after I tried to settle it, -2.67644522 ? I can`t close it because negative amount.
Ticket number: #98751

Hi Serpens - sorry it took me so long to get back to you. I think your questions about margin level can be answered by looking at our trading guide in this case, but let me know if it's not enough information. Your margin level (and hence margin call and liquidation levels) depend on your account equity and the amount of margin used by open positions.  

https://support.kraken.com/hc/en-us/articles/203325753-Margin-Level

https://support.kraken.com/hc/en-us/articles/203325723-Equity

https://support.kraken.com/hc/en-us/articles/203325733-Used-Margin

That negative amount on your position is some kind of technical error - I think you are getting help in the ticket, but let me know if the issue isn't getting resolved.

Yes the negative amount bug is solved. I hope it will not happen again =/

Thank you for the links, but none of them answers a single of my questions ^^
The Margin-Level article talks about 100%. My first question was basically, if I have to replace that 100% with 80% at Kraken? (because it's written somewhere that Kraken uses a 80 Margin-Call-Level)
The other question was about the value of bitcoin as collateral wich is not mentioned in one of the links.

So open questions:
1) Do I have to replace that 100% with 80% at Kraken? https://support.kraken.com/hc/en-us/articles/203325753-Margin-Level
2) If bitcoin is used as collateral, will it be used as " 1 BTC " regardless of the price? Or will my collateral loose value (in addition to the normal loss!), if the price of bitcoin falls.
3) When I open a short position and I have Euro and BTc in my account balance. How to determine which currency will be used as collateral (since both can be used)?

Mit Cointracking (10% Rabatt) behältst du die Übersicht über all deine Trades und Gewinne. Sogar ein Tool für die Steuer ist dabei Wink                          
Great Freeware Game: Clonk Rage
binance.com hat nun auch SEPA und EUR Paare! Mit dem RefLink bekommst du 5% Rabatt auf die Tradinggebühren!
Dargo
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 02:24:53 PM

The Margin-Level article talks about 100%. My first question was basically, if I have to replace that 100% with 80% at Kraken? (because it's written somewhere that Kraken uses a 80 Margin-Call-Level)

I see that the other questions were not answered by the links, but your first one is. Margin call is 80%. 100% is the level at which you cannot open new positions but that is not margin call. "If my leverage is 2:1 (and I don't have more balance) the price only has to move 40% (instead of 50%) in the wrong direction to be margin called?" - this cannot be answered because your margin level depends on your account equity and the margin used as explained in the links I provided. You cannot choose what currency will be used as "collateral."

The other question was about the value of bitcoin as collateral wich is not mentioned in one of the links.

So open questions:
1) Do I have to replace that 100% with 80% at Kraken? https://support.kraken.com/hc/en-us/articles/203325753-Margin-Level
2) If bitcoin is used as collateral, will it be used as " 1 BTC " regardless of the price? Or will my collateral loose value (in addition to the normal loss!), if the price of bitcoin falls.
3) When I open a short position and I have Euro and BTc in my account balance. How to determine which currency will be used as collateral (since both can be used)?

1) No - answered above I think - margin call is 80% and the level at which you cannot add new positions is 100%.

2) If the price of bitcoin falls, then the value of your collateral also falls.

3) The system doesn't assign a certain balance in a certain currency to the margin position - it is more flexible than that. Suppose you have 1 BTC and 400 EUR in your account and go long 0.5 BTC @ a price of 400 EUR and 2:1 leverage. The margin used to open the position is 100 EUR since you used 2:1 leverage. Assuming for simplicity no change in market price, you could then withdraw all of your BTC or all of your EUR because either way the remaining balance in your account is sufficient to keep the position above 100% margin level (we don't let you withdraw below 100%).  Either way your margin level is at 400% because your equity is 400 EUR and your used margin is 100 EUR and margin level = equity/used margin.    

Hope this finally answers your questions!
VLT_consultans

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 04:30:29 PM

I see that the other questions were not answered by the links, but your first one is. Margin call is 80%. 100% is the level at which you cannot open new positions but that is not margin call. "If my leverage is 2:1 (and I don't have more balance) the price only has to move 40% (instead of 50%) in the wrong direction to be margin called?" - this cannot be answered because your margin level depends on your account equity and the margin used as explained in the links I provided. You cannot choose what currency will be used as "collateral."

So open questions:

1) No - answered above I think - margin call is 80% and the level at which you cannot add new positions is 100%.

2) If the price of bitcoin falls, then the value of your collateral also falls.

3) The system doesn't assign a certain balance in a certain currency to the margin position - it is more flexible than that. Suppose you have 1 BTC and 400 EUR in your account and go long 0.5 BTC @ a price of 400 EUR and 2:1 leverage. The margin used to open the position is 100 EUR since you used 2:1 leverage. Assuming for simplicity no change in market price, you could then withdraw all of your BTC or all of your EUR because either way the remaining balance in your account is sufficient to keep the position above 100% margin level (we don't let you withdraw below 100%).  Either way your margin level is at 400% because your equity is 400 EUR and your used margin is 100 EUR and margin level = equity/used margin.    

Hope this finally answers your questions!

Mister Dargo, excuse me, can you check our request in private messages? We are little bit confused cause there are no answer about our verificaton and payment.
Serpens66
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1128

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 09:07:14 PM

Mister Dargo, excuse me, can you check our request in private messages? We are little bit confused cause there are no answer about our verificaton and payment.
I think next time, if you try any other exchange:
1) complete the verification before you send any money.
2) send a small amount first, to test if everything works fine.

There are countries and other factors that cause problems, as you may know now.
But whatever happens now with your account and money, Kraken is no scam and it works well for alot of users. The main problem will be your country or bank or whatever, which could also cause problems at other exchanges.

Mit Cointracking (10% Rabatt) behältst du die Übersicht über all deine Trades und Gewinne. Sogar ein Tool für die Steuer ist dabei Wink                          
Great Freeware Game: Clonk Rage
binance.com hat nun auch SEPA und EUR Paare! Mit dem RefLink bekommst du 5% Rabatt auf die Tradinggebühren!
VLT_consultans

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 07:54:21 AM

But whatever happens now with your account and money, Kraken is no scam and it works well for alot of users. The main problem will be your country or bank or whatever, which could also cause problems at other exchanges.

We will work only with another exchange. Kraken is the big fraud exchange. We have sent first of all 307 euro for test, but forgot identification number, support dont say anything for 2 weeks, after 2 weeks they give information tha tpayment was send back. 2 weeks without answer about transaction.
After that we try to connect another our company, because at the first time we forgot in reference identification number of account. at the second payment we have wrote it. Payment was send 10 days ago, but nothing happens, anything on account, anything on bank account. 10k are missed.
Support answer 1 time in 2-3 days
There are no refund (money back) yet
Support answer that payment was not received. What? Our bank send payment on 6 may, after that we receive confirmation that money will appear on Fidor Bank after 4-6 days. Ok. We wait, but nothing.

This history is being more than month. Managers can not verificate account more than month. Not proffesional, do not respect customers, if they are can not verificate, why they do not write it?  It is a question.

Kraken is the very big scam site, that borrow money from clients (small amounts send back, more amounts borrow and do not send back)

If they will change something and give some small respect to client (verificate, money wil be added to account) we will delete review.
But i think that it is scam and fraud.

Payment confirmation:
http://s018.radikal.ru/i506/1605/5c/1f9f66ea4c77t.jpg

Regards, Oleg, Peter, AdWorldInternet LLC
VLT_consultans

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 08:02:24 AM

We forgot for comissions 60 euro for the first time, 160 dollars for the second (if they send money back of course) or kraken steal 10k
We will work with translater professional, will create big review and send it to all sites with bitcoin news. Wait. Goodbye. Kraken you can take 10 000  we will work with international police. See you soon.
Ted E. Bare

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

Bear with me

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 09:07:29 AM

Kraken is not a scam and I think that their customer support is quite good actually (1 year experience doing business with Kraken).
It's unfortunate that things didn't work out for you but it will probably be resolved so I wouldn't worry too much.
condriano

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 09:19:52 AM

Wow, with the recent Gatecoin hack, Kraken proved to be the only reliable ETH exchange here.
Dargo
Legendary

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 04:15:39 PM
Last edit: May 14, 2016, 05:46:11 PM by Dargo

We will work only with another exchange. Kraken is the big fraud exchange. We have sent first of all 307 euro for test, but forgot identification number, support dont say anything for 2 weeks, after 2 weeks they give information tha tpayment was send back. 2 weeks without answer about transaction.
After that we try to connect another our company, because at the first time we forgot in reference identification number of account. at the second payment we have wrote it. Payment was send 10 days ago, but nothing happens, anything on account, anything on bank account. 10k are missed.
Support answer that payment was not received. What? Our bank send payment on 6 may, after that we receive confirmation that money will appear on Fidor Bank after 4-6 days. Ok. We wait, but nothing.

This history is being more than month. Managers can not verificate account more than month. Not proffesional, do not respect customers, if they are can not verificate, why they do not write it?  It is a question.

Kraken is the very big scam site, that borrow money from clients (small amounts send back, more amounts borrow and do not send back)

If they will change something and give some small respect to client (verificate, money wil be added to account) we will delete review.

Payment confirmation:

As I already explained to you by PM, we have not received your 10K USD deposit. We have contacted Fidor to see if they have received the payment but it has not been credited to our account. You sent a USD deposit to Fidor but Fidor doesn't support USD deposits for us. You asked earlier in this thread about sending USD deposits and I warned you then that this was probably not an option for you.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=290799.msg14762275#msg14762275

If you send USD using payment instructions that are clearly marked as only being for EUR and after being warned not to send USD, you shouldn't be surprised that there is a problem with the payment. As I said, we are checking with Fidor to see if they have received the payment. If they have, they will return it. If they cannot find it, you will need to have your bank initiate an investigation request. In the case of transfers that don't arrive, the sending bank must initiate the investigation because the receiving bank does not know the details or path of the payment. Your bank can initiate the investigation by sending Fidor an MT999 SWIFT message.

VLT_consultans

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 07:39:42 AM

This history is being more than month. Managers can not verificate account more than month. Not proffesional, do not respect customers, if they are can not verificate, why they do not write it?  It is a question.

Payment confirmation:
http://s018.radikal.ru/i506/1605/5c/1f9f66ea4c77t.jpg

As I already explained to you by PM, we have not received your 10K USD deposit. We have contacted Fidor to see if they have received the payment but it has not been credited to our account. You sent a USD deposit to Fidor but Fidor doesn't support USD deposits for us. You asked earlier in this thread about sending USD deposits and I warned you then that this was probably not an option for you.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=290799.msg14762275#msg14762275

If you send USD using payment instructions that are clearly marked as only being for EUR and after being warned not to send USD, you shouldn't be surprised that there is a problem with the payment. As I said, we are checking with Fidor to see if they have received the payment. If they have, they will return it. If they cannot find it, you will need to have your bank initiate an investigation request. In the case of transfers that don't arrive, the sending bank must initiate the investigation because the receiving bank does not know the details or path of the payment. Your bank can initiate the investigation by sending Fidor an MT999 SWIFT message.

But our bank and merchant say another.

"We can see this payment as credited to the beneficiary's USD account number. We can't proceed this transaction since the beneficiary already has it. Please, contact the beneficiary if you would like to transfer or return this payment.

Thank you for understanding.

With kind regards

Lenka
| Relationship manager
Trust Pay a.s.
Za Kasárňou 1
831 03 Bratislava
Slovak Republic
tel: +421 2 321 68 450
www.trustpay.eu"

"This payment has been sent to USD account number, so according to the beneficiary's answer, they will find and return this payment back to your account number.

With kind regards

Lenka
| Relationship manager
Trust Pay a.s.
Za Kasárňou 1
831 03 Bratislava
Slovak Republic
www.trustpay.eu"
VLT_consultans

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 08:41:19 AM

"We are sorry, but we can't provide you with confirmation because we are not the end-beneficiary of this payment. On our side everything seems to be alright. If the beneficiary won't return this payment, please, ask you bank for chargeback.

With kind regards

Lenka
| Relationship manager
Trust Pay a.s.
Za Kasárňou 1
831 03 Bratislava
Slovak Republic
www.trustpay.eu"

VLT_consultans

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 11:27:14 AM

Re: [Ticket#2016050310001098] [Ticket#2016050510000746] CWR, 10.000 USD Transaction
Customer Service <customerservice@loyalbank.com>

ceгoдня, 3:05
Dear Mr. Speka,

Please be informed that our Operational department has been informed regarding this situation, also that we have ask them to take urgent actions.

We shall revert to you as soon as our colleagues inform us further.

Thank you very much for your patience.
If we can help you with anything else, please let us know via email, by calling us at +361 383 0853 or +1 234 738 1990 or via Skype with no costs from our website.

Best Regards,

Jimena Sanchez
Customer Service
LOYAL BANK
customerservice@loyalbank.com
http://www.loyalbank.com
LOYAL BANK - global reach, personal touch

For more information about wire transfer services, please see our web page in the section: “Home » Bank Account » Wire transfers”.

Trading in FOREIGN EXCHANGE / CFDs / PHYSICAL PRECIOUS METALS carries a high level of risk and may not be suitable for all investors. Before deciding to trade in any of these products you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of personal trading experience, and risk appetite. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all of your initial investment and therefore you should not invest any amount that you cannot afford to lose. You should be aware of all the risks associated with foreign exchange / CFD and physical metal trading, and should seek independent advice from an accountant, an independent financial advisor, or lawyer in your country if you have any doubts.
Dargo
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 03:01:52 PM

"We can see this payment as credited to the beneficiary's USD account number. We can't proceed this transaction since the beneficiary already has it. Please, contact the beneficiary if you would like to transfer or return this payment.

With kind regards

Lenka
| Relationship manager
Trust Pay a.s.
Za Kasárňou 1
831 03 Bratislava
Slovak Republic
www.trustpay.eu"

"This payment has been sent to USD account number, so according to the beneficiary's answer, they will find and return this payment back to your account number.

With kind regards

Lenka
| Relationship manager
Trust Pay a.s.
Za Kasárňou 1
831 03 Bratislava
Slovak Republic
www.trustpay.eu"

Such assurances from a bank are not reliable at all. We've seen in many cases where these assurances are made by the bank to the customer only to find out later that the payment was not sent at all or was held up somewhere along the way (at a correspondent bank) and not credited to the beneficiary as the bank claimed.

As I said before, the way to get this resolved is to have your bank send Fidor an MT999 SWIFT message about the payment. I'll see if we can provide you with a letter from Fidor stating this to show to your bank, which we will provide to you through your support ticket.
VLT_consultans

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 03:07:01 PM

With kind regards

Lenka
| Relationship manager
Trust Pay a.s.
Za Kasárňou 1
831 03 Bratislava
Slovak Republic
www.trustpay.eu"

With kind regards

Lenka
| Relationship manager
Trust Pay a.s.
Za Kasárňou 1
831 03 Bratislava
Slovak Republic
www.trustpay.eu"

Such assurances from a bank are not reliable at all. We've seen in many cases where these assurances are made by the bank to the customer only to find out later that the payment was not sent at all or was held up somewhere along the way (at a correspondent bank) and not credited to the beneficiary as the bank claimed.

As I said before, the way to get this resolved is to have your bank send Fidor an MT999 SWIFT message about the payment. I'll see if we can provide you with a letter from Fidor stating this to show to your bank, which we will provide to you through your support ticket.

Problem was solved, our bank forget to add transaction. I have one more question, when we will get verification? And can we make smaller payment to your company in usd? because we do not have euro account, and in kraken account we can not find usd bank details.
Dargo
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 03:22:08 PM

With kind regards

Lenka
| Relationship manager
Trust Pay a.s.
Za Kasárňou 1
831 03 Bratislava
Slovak Republic
www.trustpay.eu"

With kind regards

Lenka
| Relationship manager
Trust Pay a.s.
Za Kasárňou 1
831 03 Bratislava
Slovak Republic
www.trustpay.eu"

Problem was solved, our bank forget to add transaction. I have one more question, when we will get verification? And can we make smaller payment to your company in usd? because we do not have euro account, and in kraken account we can not find usd bank details.

So your bank was insisting that the payment was sent to us when in fact it hadn't been sent - this is why these assurances from banks are not reliable at all.

DO NOT send us a USD payment because this is not an option for you. For the third time, Fidor does not support USD payments for us. I don't know when we will be finished reviewing your tier 4 application, but I've requested that you get an update through your support ticket.
bernard75
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 04:05:40 PM

With kind regards

Lenka
| Relationship manager
Trust Pay a.s.
Za Kasárňou 1
831 03 Bratislava
Slovak Republic
www.trustpay.eu"

With kind regards

Lenka
| Relationship manager
Trust Pay a.s.
Za Kasárňou 1
831 03 Bratislava
Slovak Republic
www.trustpay.eu

And i had to read all 3 pages of accusations, name-calling and threats.
Thank you very much, i will certainly never forget your company.
katafrag

Activity: 216
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 05:51:18 PM

hello sepa deposits on fidor bank still not credited after one week !!! this is crazy.
Pages: « 1 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 [173] 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 ... 350 »
  Print  

Jump to: