Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:41:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 [246] 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 ... 350 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] KRAKEN.COM - Exchange with USD EUR GBP JPY CAD BTC LTC XRP NMC XDG STR ETH  (Read 628607 times)
Retired

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 09:38:24 PM

Revolut now has unique accounts.

Will the payment be returned even if the account is in our name?

However if course, if you discourage it it's better to avoid it.
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
memphis88

Activity: 162
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 01:52:26 AM

There will be a tremendous improvement in speed and reliability once the improved backend is finished.
When it will be? Days\weeks\month?
kraken-elizabeth

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 05:05:59 PM

There will be a tremendous improvement in speed and reliability once the improved backend is finished.
When it will be? Days\weeks\month?

Unfortunately, we have no update on that yet.
cyber-i

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 10:36:33 PM

Kraken is an absolute garbage of an exchange. It's so terribly slow and unresponsive, I have a feeling I moved 20 years back to my old modem connection (although even that was faster). I can't believe an exchange that makes so much revenue can't fix this asap. Just buy more goddamn servers and hire someone who can write a better code for you for the system to work more efficiently and faster.
Really, unbelievable, I can't understand how anyone has the nerves to use this exchange on a regular basis.
Kn_os
Legendary

Activity: 1055
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 01:58:33 PM

Kraken is an absolute garbage of an exchange. It's so terribly slow and unresponsive, I have a feeling I moved 20 years back to my old modem connection (although even that was faster). I can't believe an exchange that makes so much revenue can't fix this asap. Just buy more goddamn servers and hire someone who can write a better code for you for the system to work more efficiently and faster.
Really, unbelievable, I can't understand how anyone has the nerves to use this exchange on a regular basis.
+100, 30 attemp to set an order then 30 attempt to cancel it and ALL failed
Random423

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 03:09:20 PM

Same here. Trying to set an order for an hour and it keeps failing. The site throws random errors while you lose money. Really funny!

Error 502. Site down
"Your order may have failed. Please refresh the page and check your orders. Contact support if necessary."
"Invalid Response from Server"

If you really need a reliable site for trading I can't recommend kraken.com. It always has problems when you want to trade. The site is so slow and the orders always fail when you need it. Very unprofessional! You should look for something else and don't use kraken.com!
bitbollo
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 3489

Nec Recisa Recedit

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 04:00:29 PM

Hi to all, I have a problem today with kraken (for the first time  Cry ) .
I want add a new btc address, but even if I follow the procedure, I can add a new one!
After clicking/copy the confirmation url ... I can only see: The withdrawal approval code is invalid or has expired.
I have tried a couple of time (adding/removing this address) but is literally impossible solve this issue.
Anyone has experienced this problem in the past? Idea ? Suggestion?
Thank you in advance for any help!

edit: Service is currently disabled. Please try again later
Sad

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
cyber-i

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 04:13:45 PM

Same here. Trying to set an order for an hour and it keeps failing. The site throws random errors while you lose money. Really funny!

Error 502. Site down
"Your order may have failed. Please refresh the page and check your orders. Contact support if necessary."

What a bad joke of an exchange. Yes, I've had exactly the same thing going on today. I needed like half an hour to cancel one existing order and make a withdraw request for my eth (moving out of kraken entirely, to another exchange).

If you really need a reliable site for trading I can't recommend kraken.com. It always has problems when you want to trade. The site is so slow and the orders always fail when you need it. Very unprofessional! You should look for something else and don't use kraken.com!

Exactly - very very unprofessional. Total amateurs, I'm really surprised this piece of shit survived that long, who on earth wants to trade there??!
cyber-i

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 04:16:20 PM

I want add a new btc address, but even if I follow the procedure, I can add a new one!
After clicking/copy the confirmation url ... I can only see: The withdrawal approval code is invalid or has expired.
I have tried a couple of time (adding/removing this address) but is literally impossible solve this issue.

Sad

Just be patient and if you're lucky perhaps in the 100th attempt you'll manage to get through.  Grin
stcramto

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 04:32:44 PM

plain and simple unusable

if you are lucky you get one order through in 100 attempts, no joke. it's being going downhill for weeks now
bitbollo
Legendary

Nec Recisa Recedit

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 04:39:01 PM

Thank you for your replies guys, but "hope & try " is not a solution, or even is not "the solution" .
I hope they could fix this issue soon...
Fortunately I have saved an address that I have used often and I have right now available.

plain and simple unusable
if you are lucky you get one order through in 100 attempts, no joke. it's being going downhill for weeks now

Just be patient and if you're lucky perhaps in the 100th attempt you'll manage to get through.  Grin

I have got also the same error message:

Error 502. Site down

But most of the time, the order was already placed / just a bit delayed.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Slydrule

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 06:06:00 PM

I was tier 3 verified for a long time.  I withdrew USD back in April with no problems.  However, when I attempted to withdraw USD a couple of weeks ago the transaction kept failing.  I contacted support and was told of a new requirement for ID confirmation.  I had to upload a picture of myself holding the ID  I provided to get verified in the first place and a note saying this ID was only for Kraken trading.  I was told that even though I was tier 3 verified already I could not withdraw USD until I provided this new photo ID verification.  Obviously, this is a new requirement they implemented after April.

Was anyone notified of this new requirement?  I do not recall receiving any emails or notifications about it.

In any case, when I tried to upload the photo on the Kraken  website, the upload would not complete.  I contacted support about his problem and was told to email the picture to them.  The first picture had too much glare according to support, even though it seemed clear enough to me.  The second picture I used I decided to use a printed note instead of a hand written note because the printed note was more clear.  This was rejected because the note has to be hand written, according to their rules.  I sent a third picture to them 2 days ago and have yet to hear anything back. 

In the meantime, my money is sitting with Kraken unavailable to me. 

I will wait a little longer and see what they do next.  I am posting this in case anyone else is going through the same thing.
Kraken-Septimus

Activity: 338
Merit: 101

https://support.kraken.com

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 06:44:23 PM

Sad

Hi bitbollo. If you haven't already, I would suggest opening a ticket here and escalating that ticket using this form posted by Dargo. Thanks for your patience.

I was tier 3 verified for a long time.  I withdrew USD back in April with no problems.  However, when I attempted to withdraw USD a couple of weeks ago the transaction kept failing.  I contacted support and was told of a new requirement for ID confirmation.  I had to upload a picture of myself holding the ID  I provided to get verified in the first place and a note saying this ID was only for Kraken trading.  I was told that even though I was tier 3 verified already I could not withdraw USD until I provided this new photo ID verification.  Obviously, this is a new requirement they implemented after April.

Was anyone notified of this new requirement?  I do not recall receiving any emails or notifications about it.

In any case, when I tried to upload the photo on the Kraken  website, the upload would not complete.  I contacted support about his problem and was told to email the picture to them.  The first picture had too much glare according to support, even though it seemed clear enough to me.  The second picture I used I decided to use a printed note instead of a hand written note because the printed note was more clear.  This was rejected because the note has to be hand written, according to their rules.  I sent a third picture to them 2 days ago and have yet to hear anything back. 

In the meantime, my money is sitting with Kraken unavailable to me. 

I will wait a little longer and see what they do next.  I am posting this in case anyone else is going through the same thing.

Hi Slydrule. I would suggest you also escalate your ticket using this form posted by Dargo. Thanks for your patience.

Unlock futures trading with Kraken's Crypto Facilities acquisition!
Do you need support? Please open a ticket here and escalate that ticket using this form.
Pang.

Activity: 257
Merit: 20

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 10:07:48 PM

11 days waiting for any response. Account locked but no news since days ago. Nice amount of $ but can not do any trade or withdrawal.

No response by twitter or mail...I understand them need time, but I do not know if my funds are safe in kraken or someone hacked it.

Ticket #311114

Thanks

Kraken team tell me,them will solve in short time...

Waiting since 29 May

Thanks

Another week (50 days) and no more news about when kraken team release my account. I need do some movements, but always the answer: "We appreciate your patience"

Thanks

Two months later and I still can not access my funds.

I have sent, and responded to everything the kraken team has asked me, they tell me that everything is ok, and my funds secure, but now they tell me to wait 2 or 3 more weeks.

Honestly, this is not funny anymore.

I hope seriously, and that this will be solved at once.

Thank you.

3 months later and I still can not accessmy funds.

At this rate I will die before seeing my funds again.

I honestly expected a lot more seriousness when I started working with Kraken. I hope it will be resolved and I will write it here if that day comes.

All those who ask me privately, I will publicly answer if there is any newness in the case.

Thank you

Two weeks more since last email, no news, no update...bad professional kraken. Next step is contact with a lawyer and proceed to denounce it.

I will continue sending an email every week as a test to the authorities, both you and a contact form.

be careful where you put your funds.

Thanks
pat1900

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 10:20:42 PM

Hi bitbollo. If you haven't already, I would suggest opening a ticket here and escalating that ticket using this form posted by Dargo.
bitbollo, don't bother. It's a waste of time. In March this year I had the same problem, and still have. Initially I hesitated opening a ticket as these mass support centres usually put their customers off with some silly replies like "Please check your spam folder". Eventually I did open a ticket anyway. It took them four days to "solve" the issue: "... It is possible that the email could end up in your spam folder. ..."

USD: 0.000 BTC       EUR: 0.000 BTC
bitbollo
Legendary

Nec Recisa Recedit

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 11:44:51 PM

Hi bitbollo. If you haven't already, I would suggest opening a ticket here and escalating that ticket using this form posted by Dargo.
bitbollo, don't bother. It's a waste of time. In March this year I had the same problem, and still have. Initially I hesitated opening a ticket as these mass support centres usually put their customers off with some silly replies like "Please check your spam folder". Eventually I did open a ticket anyway. It took them four days to "solve" the issue: "... It is possible that the email could end up in your spam folder. ..."

Angry mmm I am really sad to hear this "news" about btc address also from another user Sad .
Because if you can't add a new btc address... you are forced to use another altcoin or exchange again to euro. (even waste of time/money and its like a ticking bomb Cheesy because you can't ever know when you can't add other address Smiley ).

BTW Kraken-Septimus, I think this is a "general" problem, and not only related to me. I have already used 4 address in the last months/year. Maybe with these new regulations there are some "challenges" not properly solved, likely this one?

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
CarlosCorreia

Activity: 728
Merit: 139

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 11:57:26 PM

You need to be careful! Same thing here.

Trying to open a margin position in ETH...
Every Time I get a random error. At last (about 25 attempts) I got success!
But... When I go to se my positions, I had open 2 more!!!!
antigin

Activity: 275
Merit: 218

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 12:43:26 AM

Sad
Got the same problem while confirming a new withdrawal BTC address. But in my case I named the address in description textbox field with cyrillic letters and got stuck with that error. I have tried to remove it and to add it again, but always the same error while confirming by the e-mail. Since then I have added and confirmed around 10 new addresses with success, but still can't confirm that one.

PS. Looks like I'm the most luckiest guy here  Cheesy I need 4-8 attempts in most cases to create or cancel the orders.
Random423

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 12:02:51 PM

You need to be careful! Same thing here.

Trying to open a margin position in ETH...
Every Time I get a random error. At last (about 25 attempts) I got success!
But... When I go to se my positions, I had open 2 more!!!!
I noticed the same. There where suddenly many orders which luckily failed. The kraken site gives you errors all the time and in the background they set up new orders.

I contacted the support and it looks like they started to send everyone an predefined answer:
Thank you for taking the time to send us this message. We certainly understand your frustrations with the platform. We are always looking to make improvements to our service and a new trading engine should be coming soon.

In the meantime, try deleting your browser cache and waiting a few minutes before trying to resubmit your order.

We recognize the trading engine issues, and we hope that the new trading engine will help solve the problems, though it is not a guarantee that it will always run perfectly. This is the risk of trading electronically, especially on an online platform.

I will be forwarding your message to the Development team directly. We always appreciate input from our loyal customers and try to use their feedback to improve Kraken for everybody.
https://www.xrpchat.com/topic/9515-kraken-wtf/?do=findComment&comment=94243

Let this one sink:
"We recognize the trading engine issues, and we hope that the new trading engine will help solve the problems, though it is not a guarantee that it will always run perfectly. This is the risk of trading electronically, especially on an online platform."
This does absolutely not sound professional. They know there is a problem, and they hope their new trade engine will fix their problems, but they won't they guarantee it. In other words this is the risk trading on kraken.com. If it works you are lucky but if it fails it's your own fault because you are trading electronically, especially on an online platform such as kraken.com.

How can we take kraken.com serious anymore if it isn't doing what we want? It fails when we want to open or close orders, and in the background orders suddenly appear which were shown as failed before. If my money wouldn't be involved I would consider this as a bad joke. If you play with pennies it shouldn't be a problem but if you do serious trading with big investments it can't be a seen as a solution! I'll wait a bit and see what kraken does next. If they don't fix this problem immediately I will just take my money and trade on a professional site which works. I don't want spent an hour to make a single order which suddenly opens many orders in the background. This is like russian roulett, you will never know when it hits you in the face. If you like to play russian roulett while trading and take the risk of losing a lot of money this will fit you perfectly.
condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 12:44:06 PM

After the almost permanent issue with putting orders, now i face and another one. More serious for my point of view.
I make some "Sells" of total amount 211,80€ but my Balance/Available €  for Withrdaw is 156.03€
How is this possible if your platform/bot makes the Buy/Sell orders, to have a wrong Balance?

Can someone explain to me what is going on now or do i have to send an e-mail and wait 2-3 days for a response? Roll Eyes

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 [246] 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 ... 350 »
  Print  

Jump to: