Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:06:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 [248] 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 ... 320 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Thread: AMT  (Read 678349 times)
AMT_miners (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 04:41:58 AM

"(1) 1 in every 8 coincraft A1 chips are claimed to be defective.  Which should not be an issue since you should be able to test a chip before you mount in on the board!"

Not that easy with power BGA devices which pull most of their heat away through the bottom contact balls. The usual ZIF test sockets cannot be used because they are not designed to pull away the heat from full power testing and ya can't just slap a cold-plate on top of the chip but - that is an issue between BM.ch/CoinCraft and Global Foundries who make the chip. Obviously GF was told to not test the chips under load (more expensive), just do limited go/no-go.

Then again, considering it typically cost 50-100million USD to bring a 28nm node chip into production, one would think that maybe 5% more to cover 100% full load burn-in would not have been a bad idea...

You are correct there, there really is not something we can do there. Also trying to re solder a pre-mounted chip is a pain in the ass, and expensive because it needs to be done by hand. At $65 for removal - replacement, its better to just get more chips.

Also we found out earlier on that the 1 out of 8 chips is not a bad chip, but more just a weak link, and this has a direct link to the amount of voltage passed to the weaker chip, it needs a stronger current, and if the current could be modified on a chip by chip basis, than essentially we could get the most of that chip.

The current daisy chain design does not allow for that, and actually if one chip goes in the line, they all go and you'll get a error message of "No A1 Chipchain Detected."

It really comes down to the board design.

opieum2

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 04:43:24 AM

We've shipped up to the 1200's - a few hundred thus far, earlier batches when clients agreed to take the risk and receive their miner despite heat/pcb problems.

AMT, could you clarify this for the group. How is it you are up to the 1200's when the 500's - 700's are still waiting. maybe the question needs to be more specific.

Approximately how many coincraft machines have shipped and what number range shipped out last week (of coincraft machines)

We have clarified this point, but it'll be faster to type it rather than search through the crap in thread. Over the last three weeks we have had several clients who have heard of our delays and have opted to receive miners even with the possible troubles. A few (3 or 4) of these clients where chip buyers as well and in turn happened to working with, or doing something from a board/pcb level. We explained the problem with the cage and we explained the problems with the boards and they opted to receive their miners anyway. We had them sign a waiver which stated they know the miners are beta condition and they wish to receive them anyway, waiving any RMA rights and what nut.

A few of them overclocked them and had troubles, others got it to work and gave us their advice. In total these were 36 clients and 140-some miners that went. Of the 140 some 8 of them were full miners in cases. The clients that opted to receive their miners with possible defects were mostly technically oriented individuals. Each order ranged from 1 to 22 miners. 22 behind the most of course. Some of those orders were in the 600's, 700's, 900's, and even 4 of them were in the 1200's.

We have not shipped all the way to 1200 of course, but after this upcoming we should see a substantial increase in the amount of miner testimonials posted on this thread.

To keep things simpler why not just edit the original post with where things are at. Put UPDATE X/X/2013: We are shipping orders X-X this week. Expect email with tracking info or for pick up.
Something along those lines would help ALOT more than keeping up with what will be 250+ pages of just complaints.

If there are delays post them there too. Seems to work for others. Also if you got orders that are low hanging fruit so to speak particularly in this forum get those out the door. For your own benefit so the feedback here turns into the hardware not about whatever club you are a part of or coffee you drink. Just sayin. You already admitted you don't ship according to the queue system so just do it in a way that simply gets the simplest orders out of the way to leave you room to handle any more complicated ones. It kinda sucks but its better than more of the mess this thread has turned into.

TECHNICAL(ish) QUESTION
Have the issues been resolved that you have with the chips? or are there still pending problems to expect? Will we be getting fixed versions of the hardware?
nvm you posted about the same time I did question answered.

"amtminers scam joshua zipkin scammer"
-Joshua Zipkin leaked skype chats http://bit.ly/1s7U2Yb
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.
clenell

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 04:48:36 AM

Also,

A heads up for technical bullies and tech enthusiasts in this thread. We've created our own board as well, and no daisy chain is needed for this bad boy.

This board will ship in the 2.4's and 3.2's.

- AMT

Hmmm.... then the 8 coincraft a1 board appears to be someone else's design (bitmine.ch).

Yeah the only thing that amt is capable to design is amt print on pcb's Grin
Bitminedesign + a crapy copy of marto's design as long as I see it Grin
Probably he got all from bitmine nd now he is assembling at full sped.but main question is is this stuff working Grin
Amt is famous with microchip programing skils having in mind their deep bitfury experience
 Grin

It's a new internal design of AMT. AMT designs and creates boards now. And the boards is controlled by micro controllers, there is no daisy chain likes martins board. Each chip communicates with a different micro controller and komsho, is an original design.

It's our design and we created it.  Support us and you may receive a prodarak.

hmmm... another lie by AMT? The current daisy chain you said will not exist on these boards? looks like ill make that lie number 13 zipkin.

I intend to coarsen. I want stark contrasts drawn. I want polarization. I will not quietly accept stateism so as not to upset anyone. I am not tolerant of our impending and increasing slavery.
clenell

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 04:49:56 AM

im going to keep updating this list with lies from AMT.

HERE ARE THE ITEMS AMT HAS LIED ABOUT.

1. they lied about my initial delivery date
2. the lied about updating this thread every week
3. they lied about keeping an order queue
4. they lied about mailing me a refund
5. they lied about wiring me a refund
6. they have lied about saying they would hire people from this forum (twice)
7. they lied about something as dumb as being associated with Freemasons
8. they  lied about my second delivery date
9. they lied about being able to pay with credit cards on their website
10. THEY LIED ABOUT PAYING BRUNO 20btc
11. zipkin lied about saying he was going to ship my miner as "punishment" for calling him out on this website and amazon.com
12. they lied about the wattage
13. zipkin lies about the board not being daisy chained (like martins)

I intend to coarsen. I want stark contrasts drawn. I want polarization. I will not quietly accept stateism so as not to upset anyone. I am not tolerant of our impending and increasing slavery.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2014, 04:50:23 AM

A client which sympathizes with our situation on this thread made some high def photos of his 1.2Th, we thank for his help.

Guys,
Just wondering does the whole unit shutdown on overheat, before things burn out, just thinking of single fan on top if it fails what happens? I hate for it to become a really expensive brick?

What's the wattage on this?

1.12 w per ghs in turbo

I've read through this whole forum, and it seems like they actually build miners, actually exist and are being harassed by people that are not even clients!? WTF..  And instead of helping them which they seemed to have asked for help several times, you harass them on a forum and hurt their sales, and threaten to sue them so they cant afford production?

You people are honestly very sick. And it seems to be the same on other companies threads as well. Yes everyone in the industry is late, but as a new buyer, I see that in America I can only buy from Cointerra or AMT and AMT (according this to thread) is delivering actually.

You may not believe this, but I truly didn't know that this dude's moniker is ChristOnBaord when I posted about the Noah shit. I now have proof that this is Josh. Notice how Board is spelled. They only teach that at Penn State if you attend not 4, not 6, but now learnt 7 years (2002-2009).

ChristOnBaord you are a fuckin' idiot!
clenell

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 04:51:43 AM

what a mangled web we weave huh zipkin?

AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 04:52:04 AM

We've shipped up to the 1200's - a few hundred thus far, earlier batches when clients agreed to take the risk and receive their miner despite heat/pcb problems.

AMT, could you clarify this for the group. How is it you are up to the 1200's when the 500's - 700's are still waiting. maybe the question needs to be more specific.

Approximately how many coincraft machines have shipped and what number range shipped out last week (of coincraft machines)

We have clarified this point, but it'll be faster to type it rather than search through the crap in thread. Over the last three weeks we have had several clients who have heard of our delays and have opted to receive miners even with the possible troubles. A few (3 or 4) of these clients where chip buyers as well and in turn happened to working with, or doing something from a board/pcb level. We explained the problem with the cage and we explained the problems with the boards and they opted to receive their miners anyway. We had them sign a waiver which stated they know the miners are beta condition and they wish to receive them anyway, waiving any RMA rights and what nut.

A few of them overclocked them and had troubles, others got it to work and gave us their advice. In total these were 36 clients and 140-some miners that went. Of the 140 some 8 of them were full miners in cases. The clients that opted to receive their miners with possible defects were mostly technically oriented individuals. Each order ranged from 1 to 22 miners. 22 behind the most of course. Some of those orders were in the 600's, 700's, 900's, and even 4 of them were in the 1200's.

We have not shipped all the way to 1200 of course, but after this upcoming we should see a substantial increase in the amount of miner testimonials posted on this thread.

To keep things simpler why not just edit the original post with where things are at. Put UPDATE X/X/2013: We are shipping orders X-X this week. Expect email with tracking info or for pick up.
Something along those lines would help ALOT more than keeping up with what will be 250+ pages of just complaints.

If there are delays post them there too. Seems to work for others. Also if you got orders that are low hanging fruit so to speak particularly in this forum get those out the door. For your own benefit so the feedback here turns into the hardware not about whatever club you are a part of or coffee you drink. Just sayin. You already admitted you don't ship according to the queue system so just do it in a way that simply gets the simplest orders out of the way to leave you room to handle any more complicated ones. It kinda sucks but its better than more of the mess this thread has turned into.

TECHNICAL(ish) QUESTION
Have the issues been resolved that you have with the chips? or are there still pending problems to expect? Will we be getting fixed versions of the hardware?
nvm you posted about the same time I did question answered.

Which chip issues?  There has never really been a chip issue thus far. board issues yes, but chip issues no.  The A1 is a good chip.
clenell

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 04:53:10 AM

im going to keep updating this list with lies from AMT.

11. zipkin lied about saying he was going to ship my miner as "punishment" for calling him out on this website and amazon.com
12. they lied about the wattage
13. zipkin lies about the board not being daisy chained (like martins)

accepting all personal stories where josh/AMT has lied to add to my running list.

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2014, 04:57:00 AM

I've read through this whole forum, and it seems like they actually build miners, actually exist and are being harassed by people that are not even clients!? WTF..  And instead of helping them which they seemed to have asked for help several times, you harass them on a forum and hurt their sales, and threaten to sue them so they cant afford production?

You people are honestly very sick. And it seems to be the same on other companies threads as well. Yes everyone in the industry is late, but as a new buyer, I see that in America I can only buy from Cointerra or AMT and AMT (according this to thread) is delivering actually.

Here we go again... another 0 post count fan boy of AMT's. Let me help you out kiddo.

sit back.
listen and pay attention.
stfu.
no one wants to hear your opinions.
you don't know shit.

11. ANYMORE?

AMT IS RUN BY A CROOK CALLED JOSHUA ZIPKIN. IF YOU PURCHASE A MINER FROM THESE GUYS YOU DESERVE EVERYTHING YOU HAVE COMING TO YOU.

Criag, we're suing you. Just a heads up.

You're in trouble now, Craig. I tried to warn you, but noooooooo, you had to push the Zipper.

"I'm suing your ass, Craig! BTW, nice beard."
clenell

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 04:59:59 AM

The lies keep piling up. Zipkin said his boards were not going to be daisy chained "like martins". He then today says the boards are daisy chained. i mean what is it? he has told so many lies and convoluted truths he cant get his story straight.

AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 05:00:27 AM

Also,

A heads up for technical bullies and tech enthusiasts in this thread. We've created our own board as well, and no daisy chain is needed for this bad boy.

- AMT

Hmmm.... then the 8 coincraft a1 board appears to be someone else's design (bitmine.ch).

Probably he got all from bitmine nd now he is assembling at full sped.but main question is is this stuff working Grin
Amt is famous with microchip programing skils having in mind their deep bitfury experience
 Grin

It's a new internal design of AMT. AMT designs and creates boards now. And the boards is controlled by micro controllers, there is no daisy chain likes martins board. Each chip communicates with a different micro controller and komsho, is an original design.

hmmm... another lie by AMT? The current daisy chain you said will not exist on these boards? looks like ill make that lie number 13 zipkin.

Craig, you didn't notice the microchips next to each A1 chip? There is no daisy chain on this board.
clenell

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 05:01:27 AM

Also,

- AMT

Grin

Craig, you didn't notice the microchips next to each A1 chip? There is no daisy chain on this board.

im quoting you, not looking at pictures.

AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 05:03:41 AM

Also,

- AMT

Grin

im quoting you, not looking at pictures.

You're not quoting us correctly than.
clenell

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 05:03:55 AM

at first you said your boards will not be daisy chained and now you are saying something totally different. you seem to do this frequently. eg. you say you will mail/wire a refund but then do something totally different. i see a pattern emerging.

DON'T YOU?

MAYBE I SHOULD SUE YOU FOR LYING? WHAT DO YOU THINK?

clenell

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 05:09:38 AM

come on all you 0 post count fan boys. defend these assholes! i want you, or anyone for that matter, to call me out and tell me i am lying!

ANYONE!? ANYONE?!

i challenge someone to tell me what i am stating in regards to AMT is not true.

i challenge anyone to tell me anything AMT has said to be true.

WHERE ARE YOU FAN BOYS?

where are YOU ZIPKIN? tell me im a liar? i dare you!!!!

clenell

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 05:20:04 AM

i do not relish in the fact the owner of the company i gave $6,000 to cannot defend his comments. More over he cannot refute the fact he is a pathological liar. i'm so sick of this crap it's nauseating.

you know whats even more nauseating... i was stupid enough to give that amount of money to a con artist! shame on me, shame on me. i have a wife and 3 kids i should be paying more attention to but i'm forced to deal with this shit.

you know why im up at 1am on a saturday night typing this garbage zipkin? i consider it a moral obligation to prevent this crap from happening to someone else in my shoes. you may as well write this thread off. start your own forum because i will NEVER STOP CALLING YOU OUT FOR the THIEF YOU ARE.

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2014, 06:00:46 AM

Name:   ChristOnBaord
Activity:   2
Position:   Newbie
Date Registered:   March 29, 2014, 10:35:46 PM
Last Active:   March 29, 2014, 11:27:45 PM

And look who shows up 9 minutes later.

Do me a favor, Josh. Please send me that cease and desist order so that I can jack off on it, take a pic, and post said pic on the internet.

Yes we did serve Bruno with a cease and desist order in the state of Pennsylvania. We appreciate how he just admitted that on a public forum.

Bruno did promise to stop his antics, and he himself offered to moderate this thread for 1000 each month. We said give us a week and show us how you can turn the thread around and he said he would really try.

And then CoB posts his first post of which JZ is right there to reply.

Do me a favor, Josh. Please send me that cease and desist order so that I can jack off on it, take a pic, and post said pic on the internet.

Yes we did serve Bruno with a cease and desist order in the state of Pennsylvania. We appreciate how he just admitted that on a public forum.

Bruno did promise to stop his antics, and he himself offered to moderate this thread for 1000 each month. We said give us a week and show us how you can turn the thread around and he said he would really try.

"Foreeeee! Sock Puppet playing through."
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2014, 06:04:19 AM

To think that Josh said that I look like a troll. That hurt me so badly. But, I must move on, to protect others that look like trolls so that they too don't feel the wrath of the great Zipkin. I'll start by warning this guy.

And then this guy.

Fuck me! I found another one that needs to be warned.

How many of these guys are there? Only if they were of the same race or live in the same country, that would make my job so much easier. But, what are the odds of that being the case. A nation of trolls! I just thought of something weird. What if it were the trolls that had Jesus killed. I know. I know. Far-fetched, but still something to ponder.
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 06:10:15 AM

To think that Josh said that I look like a troll. That hurt me so badly. But, I must move on, to protect others that look like trolls so that they too don't feel the wrath of the great Zipkin. I'll start by warning this guy.

And then this guy.

honestly, they look more like gnomes...

check your PM!
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2014, 06:15:03 AM

And then this guy.

honestly, they look more like gnomes...

check your PM!

I just did, but nothing yet from you. I do have alert activated.
Pages: « 1 ... 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 [248] 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 ... 320 »
  Print  

Jump to: