Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:47:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 [254] 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 ... 320 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Thread: AMT  (Read 678349 times)
RickJamesBTC

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 03:04:16 AM

Let's get off the bounty and free miners, those are just distractions to the discussion. I am not mad at anyone, I would not blame you. I would take anything offered for free. I would like if we could focus on what the people from 500-1300+ paid for.
Bruno is just getting caught up, he'll be over it soon.

You paid for  a wish. It isn't coming true. Sorry. SUE THEM NOW.

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2014, 03:05:55 AM

Caution: Mega post coming next, containing mostly of the pack of lies by AMT of which I just finished reading every single post of theirs for the third time. I'm dedicated trolling bastard, eh?
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2014, 03:06:05 AM

to start sorry if this sounds harsh but your in the forces and have to go back to service this is your problem you chose to join the army and fight for your puppet master in campaigns he dictates any who its not amts specific fault your not there to recieve your miner due to being in iraq afghan isreal iran syria lybia or russia where ever your next game is he has hit issues and adressed them and is trying to get the train wreck moving again like most start up companies theres problems if i/we recieve our miners before a 6 month wait then were winners as bfl and most other companies make you wait but in fairness they say that at order amt didnt he expected nothing short of a miracle from this and well hes not god and had mortal issues so hows abouts we depress him some more with sniping trolling and memeing or trolling his public info about or we could calm it down and start letting him manage this thread i.e not a day and a half of stuff he has to dredge through just to find a legitimate question or statement from A CUSTOMER. your personal situations are nothing to do with amt just to reiterate. so he wont care and quite rightfully so

who the hell is this guy? puppet master? most start up companies? BFL?  mortal issues and legitimate questions? that was so much garbage i dont where to start. look here mr. "im comfortable on zipkin's nuts" - we, quite frankly, don't give two shits what your opinion of the armed forces is (or anything else for that matter). shut your cock sock and keep your opinions to your self.

HERE ARE THE ITEMS AMT HAS LIED ABOUT.

1. they lied about my initial delivery date
2. the lied about updating this thread every week
3. they lied about keeping an order queue
4. they lied about mailing me a refund
5. they lied about wiring me a refund
6. they have lied about saying they would hire people from this forum (twice)
7. they lied about something as dumb as being associated with Freemasons
8. they  lied about my second delivery date
9. they lied about being able to pay with credit cards on their website
10. THEY LIED ABOUT PAYING BRUNO 20btc
11. zipkin lied about saying he was going to ship my miner as "punishment" for calling him out on this website and amazon.com
12. they lied about the wattage
13. josh said he was starting his "own forum"... just another lie.
14. they lied about saying they would hire someone to answer/help with phone calls and emails.

AMT IS RUN BY A CROOK CALLED JOSHUA ZIPKIN. IF YOU PURCHASE A MINER FROM THESE GUYS YOU DESERVE EVERYTHING YOU HAVE COMING TO YOU.. they c. josh said he was starting his own forum
Hang on .... you cant contradict yourself like that haha especially with these comments
:1. they lied about my initial delivery date
 3. they lied about keeping an order queue
 4. they lied about mailing me a refund
 5. they lied about wiring me a refund

AMT IS RUN BY A CROOK CALLED JOSHUA ZIPKIN. IF YOU PURCHASE A MINER FROM THESE GUYS YOU DESERVE EVERYTHING YOU HAVE COMING TO YOU

i believe you belong in that statement too. so do as you say stfu

Some people hunt. Some people fish. I enjoy both, hence...

2. We speak to our customers directly and we are trying to improve our customer service everyday.
3. You can find our products on Amazon and buy them with a credit card.
5. We deliver on time if the situation is in our immediate control.
7. We offer customer support for guys that are just starting in the mining industry.

28nm will tape out mid october.

Plus we're just taking over this office, still sharing it with a security system assembly company actually.

Quote from: AMT_miners on October 01, 2013, 07:47:30 PM
I'm starting to wonder what's the point of having thread. All you guys do is just bash newcomers in this business it seems. All sales have come from someplace else, not this thread. <if this were the case, then there would have been no need for this thread basically from this date forward.>

I'm guaranteeing 4 weeks from the date of purchase or a full refund.

Never be ashamed about where your from, this is a free world.

4. Walk up the stairs until you hit a door called "Safe", walk in the door and speak to a man named Harrison who is 6'3 and about 320lbs and he will welcome you and explain that this is an assembly and shipping point and the he is a family friend of one of the founders and that he was nice enough to help a start up get their feet off the ground.
<never be ashame about your dad helping you out, otherwise you may get caught in a lie down the road>

And everyone, customer or not, gets support via the website, not on a forum, this thread is meant for announcements only not support issues. We as a business have set up a support line, support chat, and respond to emails pretty quick, during normal business hours.

I'm sure you saw the video by now which I hope puts your faith in our completion units. We have several guys working assembly. All in all, no one has came on the market, sold/designed/and shipped miners in less than a few months and we intend to be the first.

We usually respond with in hours to anyone that writes to on Sales@advancedminers.com or Orders@advancedminers.com

All in all, we're delivering. It's not important how we did it, or who we work with, or who we sell to. All that matters is, we ultimately deliver miners on time and the miners that we deliver work. And i think several of the hardcore guys on this forum will agree with us on that.

Yea we just advertise like a normal company, not too big on linking to or selling through forums..

Everyday will be welcome to an Open House and anyone is welcome every day. You'll see boxes, pretty Jewish girls doing things like answering phones or accounting, cases, boxes, bases.. boxes.. and that's about it.. Maybe one or two miners that are being put in the boxes.

But really each and everyone one of you are welcome in our new presentable location with open arms. For a nominal fee of course.
<A Jew can call his office staff pretty Jewish girls, but heaven forbid somebody refers to a Jewish Con Boy as a Jew. That's a no-no. You know what else is a no-no? Referring to your staff as pretty Jewish girls. I'm sure his staff can now sue AMT.>

We've heard about that guy, just like some other guy on Ebay that stole our 1.2th picture and is trying to sell it. We've setup an email a long time for that possible problem and its in our facts section Orderverify@advancedminers.com  if anyone suspects anything like that email us there or at sales@advancedminers.com and we will verify if the order is legit or not, very quckly. We've contacted ebay and reported them but its still up. <guess what he did/didn't do with Ning Lu's listing - You guessed it: Nothing! Josh Zipkin even supplied Ning the two images for the listing, of which states in-hand.>

I'm Jim by the way, in general we stick to our forum  or the custom hardware section, even though we don't use the forum that much really. On this username it's either me Jim or Josh. Personally I handle most customer support, larger sales and what nut and the "Lebanon, IN" rings a bell from somewhere and I'll take some time shortly to try and figure out exactly where that sounds familiar. One of those cities that is like "what wait.. "

IF ANYONE IS EVEN CONSIDERING ORDERING/BUYING A MINER OFF EBAY OR THIS FORUM AND THAT PERSON HAS CLAIMED TO PURCHASE AN AMT MINER OR IS OFFERING TO SELL A PRE-ORDERED MINER NEEDS TO VERIFY IT DIRECTLY WITH US AT AMT.  CUSTOMER IDENTITY PROTECTION IS ONE THING BUT WE ARE NOT WE'RE TO LET PEOPLE GET ROBBED BY OTHER PEOPLE. <there's this guy on eBay named Ning Lu, of which Josh is well aware of...>

3. There is no reason why we can't make a pretty miner, if our pricing is reasonable and if we choose to take a loss on profit by making a pretty miner, its our loss.

A good thing my grandfather once told me (He owned one of the most known Deli's on the main line to do this day, and still the best place in town to get a corned beef sandwhich on a rye) he said, "What ever you think you'll need for your business, think again, and then double or triple it. You may have less customers but you'll have a more happy customer because you'll do your job right and better than anyone else". <Grandpa Zipkin is rolling over in his grave.>

Pick up is still an option, when a clients miner is ready we send them an email like
"Hi, your miner is ready - please come pick it up - please bring proof of purchase/transfer, ID -etc" So during this transition over the next few weeks we will inform them to pickup at the havertown location or the new office off lancaster ave.

NEW THREAD POLICY.  

ANY FORUM/THREAD MEMBERS THAT HELP AMT  FIGHT AGAINST TROLLS AND NEGATIVE THREAD MEMBERS WILL GET 5% OFF ANY MINER WE SELL + 1 TO 2 WEEKS OFF THE EXPECTED SHIPPING TIME FRAME. STARTING NOW 12/09/2013.  THAT DISCOUNT IS ON TOP OF ANY DISCOUNTS OR OTHER PROMO'S WE'RE RUNNING NOW OR IN THE FUTURE AND CAN BE USED AT ANY POINT THE TROLL FIGHTER WOULD LIKE TO USE IT. <this took place way before I entered this venable thread. AMT wasn't even on my radar till clients of theirs reached out to me seeking help. I'm still here guys.>

Regarding the VAT thing, lets just say that we have it covered. Customers in the EU will not have to pay VAT or Import taxes. How ever we get it done, with a vat registered company and a non vat registered company we are currently receiving payments from EU clients and we are not charging vat to customers, and those clients will not have to deal with vat when they receive their miner.

we just moderate this thread otherwise it turns into a pr disaster if left alone for more than a day. We've encouraged clients to post here but we can't force them, a lot of are clients are like... rich guys.. or business or soon to be hosting companies, they don't "forum" that much I think. And honestly we didnt want to shoot this video ourselves first we wanted to wait until some client did it but no one did.

You don't know the background of AMT and Bitmine, so lets not assume anything. Bitmine made us their exclusive distributor for the US.  And yes you're close when thinking we are working on a smaller margin than most. But that's the point, we need to be competitive and first on the market in order to demonstrate to the world what the future of AMT is.

Guy's,  CLenell is one of most enthusiastic clients, I mean this guy has written an email everyday for the last 10 days straight until he gets an answer and he sends it to all of our emails until Jim eventually responds. Theres no excuse as to why we can't answer an email but all in all Clenell gets it done.

I wish we could do that, no jk. But like 50% of the calls we get and return are people asking for updates on their shipping time (even 1 week after they purchases) and guys that don't really understand Bitcoin and just looking for someone to explain them everything mining from A to Z. We haven't updated the system enough to select who we call back, its literally like an answering service where when we sit down to return calls we pick a date, ie yesterday or today and click start and it call people back one by one. <this was penned why after Josh claimed to hire a staff of pretty Jewish girls in his office that should be taking care of this normal routine. Surely, he didn't hire pretty Jewish girls for some other purpose like BLOWING up balloons for some grand opening party, did he?>

All in all, we're pretty sick of this thread and people on it, thats why we dont reply. Although we do love the fact that it keeps us at the top of this category, which brings customers to our doorstep or via phone which convert into almost immediate sales after we explain what kind of people are really posting here and why they do so. <again, this was posted before I arrived on the scene.>

who ever is behind this attempted sabotage you might as well stop, we'll be one of the first on the US market with a TH miner and we ARE one of the few companies in the moment actually shipping and delivering miners.

The address is on the site.. like all in all, just get over it because we ultimately don't care what gets posted on this thread because the people that buy from us are generally pleased with their product and even when we urge someone to post here you guys tear it up anyway.

If they choose not to repay that's fine, because I can honestly say that we have not used any of the funds from any of the clients that paid via paypal since day 1.

You were refunded because Paypal held your funds and we couldn't use them to build your miner. Thats why we refunded you.
<the above two paragraphs are from different posts.>

Yes they ship out within 3 weeks of the purchase. We are getting it down to 2 weeks now by the way. <at the rate we're going, we will be able to manufacture and ship prior to you even ordering, taking full payment from you kind folks whenever your get around to sending it. that's how AMT rolls!>

Congrats, you figured out one of the guys that works in our office. Amazing job! you obviously have no fucking life. Also non of those domains are associated with Joshua, stop making shit up at this point. Do a simple whois check. <first time Joshua Zipkin was mentioned as a person of interest at AMT, if was shot down probably by Josh as just a person who works in the office, not even at the assembly facility.>

<dec 21, 2013> 4 to 6 Weeks. Our chips come in next week, or at least are due to. Our setup is almost done and we're at final assembly stages of the 1.2th.

Hes one of the guys that works in our office. Please remove this post as its very intrusive. Otherwise we'll have to make the new CEO <And this is the story as to how Joshua Zipkin became the CEO of AMT because a post on this thread wasn't removed. Fucking amazing story!>

Anyway, now we're going to invest some serious time and energy into PR and everyone here posting negative comments will look a bunch of assholes. Weed out the comments, naysayers and trolls, and then.. Bam - videos, PR, Forbes.. <then Bam - Phinnaeus Gage..>

These miners are under warranty.

Hey Guys,

Quick update, chips arrived today and will go to full surface mount and assembly on Tuesday. Hoping to get the first AMT1.2's shipped by Friday.

More to come...

Please call the office or come into our office and speak with Jim, Hanna, Alyssa or Les for the further details regarding your concerns or questions. The sales line is 1855-866- MINE. <what ever happened to Hanna, ALyssa, and Les. I met Jim and a Rob. There once was the photographer they had named Charles. And there's also the at least 12 seasoned assemblers. And still short-staffed to satisfy the few orders by those visiting this thread.>

3. The reason there are no updates is because what we do is make a product as fast as possible, and the usual 1-2 year period to bring a product to market doesn't really apply in this situation. We know what works and what doesnt, plans are made in this industry and situations like heat control are no joke.

In general, we do not promote skipping the order que or paying extra for express service. We are not selling a spot in line, just trying to give Tom what he wants without going back on our refund policy.

<feb 11> Hi, I appreciate the general update but I was just wondering what the last order to be fully processed and shipped was? Just so I can get an idea of a timeframe to receive my order (#847). Thanks.

Your miner will ship next week, between Wednesday and Friday. Please contact orders@advancedminers.com for further question regarding order status, we don't use this thread for that.

ASA is owned by a family friend from one of the owners of AMT and we stated that earlier in this thread. <the dude's name is Harrison Zachariah Zipkin, Joshua Zipkin's father.>

Delays are due to labor issues and lack of staff. We've said this several times.

OUR OFFICE ALWAYS HAS SOMEONE IN IT - IT IS NOT JUST AN ADDRESS, THERE ARE AT LEAST 3 STAFF MEMBERS THERE FULL TIME. <ODD! Just a few paragraphs up Josh said they had to pull the office staff to man the facility.>

We treat our clients as investors, and with respect.

No don't worry, its cool, we sold him a miner. <no they didn't! it was in lieu of the 20 BTC bounty they reneged on.>

Actually it was a bit more than 20 minutes. Closer to a few hours. Basically from our second to last post until the update afterwards. And no bribe or payment was given. He just needed to meet us. <it was AMT that wasn't to meet me, hence putting out the 20 BTC bounty.>
RickJamesBTC

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 03:06:57 AM

Mblackout, I'd assume bruno is here because he cares about the success of bitcoin, as do I.

You are just a greedy little shit whining about the miner that you got when you shouldn't have. You should get out. You don't care about bitcoin, you care about helping AMT so that they might give you more miners that should be shipped to others who ordered first.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2014, 03:07:23 AM

Running to the store to get some smokes and coffee, then catch up with what I've missed the past few hours due to my light reading break.
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 03:07:31 AM

Let's get off the bounty and free miners, those are just distractions to the discussion. I am not mad at anyone, I would not blame you. I would take anything offered for free. I would like if we could focus on what the people from 500-1300+ paid for.

Can't speak for the others, but I appreciate your attitude. I feel a bit dirty having taken the free miner, due to the delays and obfuscations. But I think it fair to say that most of us would have taken the offer were it given. Giving out a few review units is not unusual for tech companies. Not delivering the paid orders, OTOH, is egregious. It's water under the bridge, now, but If I had a crystal ball that worked, I would have turned them down. This is not cool.

AMT, if you have the parts, why not do the kits? It'll save you time and hassle and go a long ways towards repairing your badly tarnished reputation.

We can look to two current examples of why such things work out, and how.

Hashfast and Cointerra. Both were badly delayed, and had issues once the equipment was made.

Hashfast tried to cover it up. Now they are being sued by DZ mining and several others, have had a TRO issued against their bitcoin wallets, and are in boiling water. They failed to honor commitments made to miner protection and such.

Cointerra came right out and admitted their problems, and are working towards compensation for incurred losses due to their delays and underperformance. The issues were almost the same, yet one company is looking to do ok, while the other is facing the righteous wrath of their customers. I will guarantee you that it hurt the pride of the engineers and officers of Cointerra to admit to their problems. But it saved face, and it permitted good will with the community at large that would not have existed if they hid.

We are all generally aware of the potential problems with the fast development cycle of these chips. Even given the relative simplicity of an ASIC vs., say, a microprocessor, there are a great many things that can go wrong. Mr. Murphy is aware of this, and vigilant. By being silent, obfuscatory, or dishonest, you open up MORE avenues for the aforementioned evil sprite. Had you been upfront about your problems right from the beginning, this thread would probably be just as long, but it would mostly be supportive, and given the number of really intelligent people here, very helpful to you. Instead you have a wildfire on your hands.

It's not too late to fix it. Probably. But you have to step up and be men.
Mblackout

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

BitRoll

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 03:21:05 AM

Mblackout, I'd assume bruno is here because he cares about the success of bitcoin, as do I.

You are just a greedy little shit whining about the miner that you got when you shouldn't have. You should get out. You don't care about bitcoin, you care about helping AMT so that they might give you more miners that should be shipped to others who ordered first.

There is a line between constructive and destructive.   Where do you stand.
RickJamesBTC

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 03:25:32 AM

I just said it, I'm concerned that the behavior of companies like this is causing irreparable harm to bitcoin. I also believe that you are a liar and should stop your stupid posts like "stop it stop it stop it blah blah" like a crazy person.
opieum2

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 03:31:48 AM

Can't speak for the others, but I appreciate your attitude. I feel a bit dirty having taken the free miner, due to the delays and obfuscations. But I think it fair to say that most of us would have taken the offer were it given. Giving out a few review units is not unusual for tech companies. Not delivering the paid orders, OTOH, is egregious. It's water under the bridge, now, but If I had a crystal ball that worked, I would have turned them down. This is not cool.

AMT, if you have the parts, why not do the kits? It'll save you time and hassle and go a long ways towards repairing your badly tarnished reputation.

We can look to two current examples of why such things work out, and how.

Hashfast and Cointerra. Both were badly delayed, and had issues once the equipment was made.

Hashfast tried to cover it up. Now they are being sued by DZ mining and several others, have had a TRO issued against their bitcoin wallets, and are in boiling water. They failed to honor commitments made to miner protection and such.

Cointerra came right out and admitted their problems, and are working towards compensation for incurred losses due to their delays and underperformance. The issues were almost the same, yet one company is looking to do ok, while the other is facing the righteous wrath of their customers. I will guarantee you that it hurt the pride of the engineers and officers of Cointerra to admit to their problems. But it saved face, and it permitted good will with the community at large that would not have existed if they hid.

We are all generally aware of the potential problems with the fast development cycle of these chips. Even given the relative simplicity of an ASIC vs., say, a microprocessor, there are a great many things that can go wrong. Mr. Murphy is aware of this, and vigilant. By being silent, obfuscatory, or dishonest, you open up MORE avenues for the aforementioned evil sprite. Had you been upfront about your problems right from the beginning, this thread would probably be just as long, but it would mostly be supportive, and given the number of really intelligent people here, very helpful to you. Instead you have a wildfire on your hands.

It's not too late to fix it. Probably. But you have to step up and be men.

+1 to this.

"amtminers scam joshua zipkin scammer"
-Joshua Zipkin leaked skype chats http://bit.ly/1s7U2Yb
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.
Mblackout

BitRoll

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 03:37:33 AM

I just said it, I'm concerned that the behavior of companies like this is causing irreparable harm to bitcoin. I also believe that you are a liar and should stop your stupid posts like "stop it stop it stop it blah blah" like a crazy person.

Rick,  I agree with your concerns about bitcoin and trust me its bullshit not everyone has their miners yet.    1st of all iam not a lair, but ok.  2nd stupid posts.  this forum is full of stuipd posts which have no reverence to anything AMT or bitcoin mostly by bruno.  
Not like you will agree, but its true so keep bashing this place to shit.   If you have a problem with AMT sue their asses and drag their asses to court.  You will not gain anything here with guys like burno.
RickJamesBTC

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 03:40:34 AM

My name isn't Rick. For fucks sake, why do half the people here not understand the joke.

As I've said, over and over, I'm not an AMT customer. I'm free to continue posting as I wish, and I will. If you are waiting for a miner, you need to be in court with these fools. Otherwise you are just giving them time to get away / spend the money.
Mblackout

BitRoll

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 03:42:47 AM

My name isn't Rick. For fucks sake, why do half the people here not understand the joke.

As I've said, over and over, I'm not an AMT customer. I'm free to continue posting as I wish, and I will. If you are waiting for a miner, you need to be in court with these fools. Otherwise you are just giving them time to get away / spend the money.

thanks rick
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 03:47:46 AM

thanks rick

Mblackout, good comeback Cheesy

as to the italicized, probably because Rick James was an American phenomenon, and this is an international site. FWIW, I got it the first time I saw it, and I love it Cheesy "I'm Rick James, Bitch!" <slap>
Mblackout

BitRoll

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 03:55:57 AM

thanks rick

Mblackout, good comeback Cheesy

as to the italicized, probably because Rick James was an American phenomenon, and this is an international site. FWIW, I got it the first time I saw it, and I love it Cheesy "I'm Rick James, Bitch!" <slap>

It is a very clever name.  Probably the best Handel on the board.  Hats off to you rick james Bitch

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2014, 03:58:38 AM

Holy crap, josh is really bored to keep making these troll accounts. He should just work on miners and answers.

Stoned outta his fuckin' mind on RedBull, and has already checked on his mining rigs, now answering his critics.

Besides, he brushing up on his sock-puppetry for later.

Hey, Bubba, want company?
Josh, you were just in here a few minutes ago and taken care of.
I'm not Josh! I'm... I'm... I'm Joanne.
AMT_miners (OP)

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 04:01:40 AM

Can't one day go where this thread isn't filled with crap over and over.

Starting from a few pages back.
AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 04:04:24 AM

i dont doubt they are mining with our hardware. i am all too aware what a shady person joshua zipkin is. check out public data at the delaware and montgomery county systems. he's a piece of crap.

What's up with that address?

Total Received   $ 359,272.10   

Final Balance   $ 359,272.10

Also: https://blockchain.info/address/1swrtyBsp9odruX65upeyubAVSAyggh78

Warning! this bitcoin address contains transactions which may be double spends. You should be extremely careful when trusting any transactions to or from this address.

How do we know that their wallet? Has anyone paid them with bitcoin? That is the wallet we should be looking at? There will be a transaction log to/from that can be tracked. Follow the money. But first we need to know which wallet.

That's not our wallet for sure. A few months back when bitcoin went from 1100 to 850 over the weekend we changed the bitpay settings to cashout only. In general, we don't hold bitcoin.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2014, 04:05:06 AM

blah blah blah

Date Registered:    Today at 05:45:47 PM
Last Active:    Today at 05:57:13 PM

Hi Josh! When are you going to pay the 20 btc bounty?

Josh? Sorry just another AMT client that has received his miner early on!  THIS FORUM IS FILLED WITH FUCKING TROLLS AND CAVEMEN AND HOBO SANTA'S THAT ARE NOT EVEN CLIENTS! WHAT A FUCKING JOKE YOU PEOPLE ARE!

KEEP IT ON THE LEVEL BITCHES!

Josh, it's Coin Mining on the Level. Remember, you fucked up on a slogan once before when you were paid $5,000 to build a Facebook page and website that didn't get done with two different slogans: Born in Nashville, Raised with Music; and Born in Nashville, Raised by Musicians. Luckily, the rednecks saw right through your Bulgarian lies, thus you and Tyler Lummis left town for some greener pasture.

Hell, if it wasn't for Bitcoin, you would probably already be broke and disowned by your family, but you were able to get a 1-2 year reprieve.
AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 04:09:09 AM

Thankyou for the updates.

Thank you being polite. What's your order number?
RickJamesBTC

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 04:10:23 AM

One of the great movies...

Pages: « 1 ... 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 [254] 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 ... 320 »
  Print  

Jump to: