Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:13:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 [266] 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 ... 320 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Thread: AMT  (Read 678349 times)
regtable69

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 04:44:21 PM

When Bruno went to pick up his miner, they said something to the effect of "good luck with that miner that overheats". They also seem to want revenge on those of us who filed complaints.  I don't feel safe accepting a miner from them at this point. I feel the need to report this in addition to my fraud case.
IF you can find some proof thats ok but you turn up to your case in court the judge say did they say this....."erm i think they did" hel laugh you back out of the room
and yes the unit over heats due to the cooling propertys of the case its in which ends up in a unit shut down and half hour reboot prcedure. pleas stop trying to insinuate its a bomb in a box christ they could ship you a box of blooming saars or ebola virus. but they wont
Proof? Dipshit why do you still defend them. They posted it in this thread in at least two posts. I quoted them in my own posts if you want to take a look. They specifically admitted to sabotaging the miner they gave Bruno.
hahahahahah you resort to a personal attack on me. childish. they didnt say sabotage you paraphrase that from it. they gave him a miner in an atx case that will result in it over heating and shutting down resulting in down time nothing about it exploding setting on fire.

http://ghettomining-co.in/net/coin 0% fee +potential block reward  https://discord.gg/NXDanPe net discord
http://ghettomining-co.in/ltc/coin 0% fee                                            https://discord.gg/kHekYc5 pool discord to sign up
http://ghettomining-co.in/waya/coin 0% fee
RickJamesBTC

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 04:45:05 PM

In kind, we'll counter with the following.

We're offering a 20btc bounty to bring Phinnaeus Gage to our office, along with his account here on bitcointalk.

Looking forward to seeing this bounty paid up.

We'll never pay Bruno anything, because as he has already demonstrated he will continue to do this crap over and over. Allowing him to walk out with a a soon to be overheated miner was us being courteous. As he continues to rant and rave, we'll just take things to the next level.

OMG...

Yes people, if you get a miner from AMT, it will soon overheat.

So fucking dumb.

In kind, we'll counter with the following.

We're offering a 20btc bounty to bring Phinnaeus Gage to our office, along with his account here on bitcointalk.

Looking forward to seeing this bounty paid up.

We'll never pay Bruno anything, because as he has already demonstrated he will continue to do this crap over and over. Allowing him to walk out with a a soon to be overheated miner was us being courteous. As he continues to rant and rave, we'll just take things to the next level.

OMG...

Yes people, if you get a miner from AMT, it will soon overheat.

So fucking dumb.

No rick - we wrote a shell into cgminer that allows the user to set the voltage to a specific level. Prior to packing up his miner, we turned it on the max.

Otherwise, any user can check their board, using a DVM check the cap next to any of the A1's and it should be somewhere between .825 and .845

If it's at .96 like Bruno's miner, you'll have an issue.

Quoted for evidence in future proceedings, AMT sabotages miners.

By golly! You got this post right.

Sadly, you honestly believe that I'm not providing a valuable service here, and probably believe that I'm the bad guy. That makes you one fucked up dude.

Maybe you're just butthurt because I have free miner in the back of my car due to Josh's ignorance, but you have to go to the factory and build the three you paid ~$16K so that you can ROI quicker after having your order delay my now your boss. That's pretty fucked up if you think about it. At least you'll have a story to tell your grandchild if you can find a women as stupid as you to bare at least one child having a couple active brain cells. If that happens, perhaps you can volunteer your service to build the special bus needed to take your kid to school.

Your miner doesn't work phin. Or it'll work for roughly 10-20 minutes. You have a miner with the previous board and no solder mask, also those boards  are made with .5 oz copper. The board has to be a minimum of 1 oz copper to with stand the heat. You have a demo machines that was laying around the office.

Thanks for being anti-semetic and driving 600 miles to pick up a prototype.

Again, just quoting for posterity.

There, all the quotes from AMT about miner sabotage. No April fools here.
sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 04:51:21 PM

If any of you believe that JOSH isn't the primary (and probably only) poster here, you need your head examined.

If you read the posts, it becomes quite obvious that our boy Joshua Zipkin is the one and only poster here.

But, I like how he says it's other people posting. Once again, deflecting responsibility and attention away from himself.

I wouldn't trust him to keep his word on anything. As always, he's creating more delays and no one has anything to show for it.
clenell

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 04:54:33 PM

When Bruno went to pick up his miner, they said something to the effect of "good luck with that miner that overheats". They also seem to want revenge on those of us who filed complaints.  I don't feel safe accepting a miner from them at this point. I feel the need to report this in addition to my fraud case.
IF you can find some proof thats ok but you turn up to your case in court the judge say did they say this....."erm i think they did" hel laugh you back out of the room
and yes the unit over heats due to the cooling propertys of the case its in which ends up in a unit shut down and half hour reboot prcedure. pleas stop trying to insinuate its a bomb in a box christ they could ship you a box of blooming saars or ebola virus. but they wont

dude wtf? get off of AMT's nuts!! who the fuck are you anyway jonny come lately? fuck off with your AMT fanboy shit. you are not going to get your miner any faster. you are little peon to AMT and they could care less about you. Stop acting like such a tool!

I intend to coarsen. I want stark contrasts drawn. I want polarization. I will not quietly accept stateism so as not to upset anyone. I am not tolerant of our impending and increasing slavery.
sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 05:00:24 PM

dude wtf? get off of AMT's nuts!! who the fuck are you anyway jonny come lately? fuck off with your AMT fanboy shit. you are not going to get your miner any faster. you are little peon to AMT and they could care less about you. Stop acting like such a tool!

It's called KISSING ASS in hopes to get preferential treatment.

All part of AMT's plan to turn pre orderers against each other, and give false hope that they will treat you any different if you defend them.

mellorbo

Activity: 620

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 05:27:04 PM

So Mr spell checker and grammar police don't you mean couldn't ?
just thought i would bring that up since you ridiculed me on my English
regtable69

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 05:51:44 PM

u know what i am not rising to you one bit just because i wasn't around at post numero uno dosent make me a johhny come latley i ordered a miner and only ever had a problem with the lack of communication. which seems for the best part of the last week out of the whole 8 magical weeks iv had being a customer of amt that they are stepping that side of it up, i have seen numerous posts by amt daily answering questions trying to dodge a mine field of crud and legal action posts. also from what has been posted by amt from the cases they chose the heating is an issue and will cause system failure so a cage was sought, they improved the fin design and are now on with modifying the cases they currently hold to appease people who don't mind waiting for a finished product without also waiting for their court case to finish. also they have a lack of psus which without it your miner wont work so again that is something that is out of amts control no psu from supplier means no power, if you search the psu that they use its out of stock can only find that 1 psu as a 1500w the rest are 1200w max
with regards to legal action we all bought pre prder units, amt only need to stand there and prove the money you invested or the theoretical pixiedust btc which isn't a currency that is regulated or recognized by a legal entity was and or is used in the process of your miner so they have got chips, boards, heat sinks, cases, cages, fans, pis, and everything but a psu one missing component holding up the whole process. oh and the fact they offered a settlement, of you who cant wait or dont require the full set up and have an iota of a brain cell to piece together a flat pack kit can have this. now please come to the front of the que, the rest you'll have to wait

To put it all into context so you understand it i shall paraphrase the whole lot into one example for you here goes.
you walk into mcdonalds buy an apple pie. there isnt one ready but you paid, they cant refund you because you paid by card so they offer you a 6 minute wait or sundae. either way you luck out you have a wait for what you want or you get icecream but you wanted pie .

i am not and never will be an amt fan boy i am a customer and i want what is best for me not you but me. when i recieve my miner be it que jumped because im happy to recieve an "inferior" product lacking only in aesthetics and a psu i couldn't use then so be it
good day to you sir and happy mining.

if i am wrong as amt read these posts they'll correct me.

http://ghettomining-co.in/net/coin 0% fee +potential block reward  https://discord.gg/NXDanPe net discord
http://ghettomining-co.in/ltc/coin 0% fee                                            https://discord.gg/kHekYc5 pool discord to sign up
RickJamesBTC

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 06:17:03 PM

Wow that is impossible to read. Also, nothing you wrote makes sense.
regtable69

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 06:27:42 PM

it is all plain english and makes full sense from what i have read from amt regarding units i have bought there is still on going issues. i read, and re read what i wrote jus to make sure it was comprehendable. all you can say is its impossible to read. fir why because you are lysdexic? which i spell correctly so you understand. for the rest of you i mean dyslexic. and if it dosent make sense then that is not my fault i am sorry you cant understand english, or is it you dont want to believe its only one cog that stopped the machine?
i am not going to stoop no more to your level i shall ask technical questions about the product and setup of the miner, i do not roll with trolls.

and to you who replied to me regarding the psu question thanks. only just realized you had replied

NaranKPatel

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 06:29:24 PM

u know what i am not rising to you one bit just because i wasn't around at post numero uno dosent make me a johhny come latley i ordered a miner and only ever had a problem with the lack of communication. which seems for the best part of the last week out of the whole 8 magical weeks iv had being a customer of amt that they are stepping that side of it up, i have seen numerous posts by amt daily answering questions trying to dodge a mine field of crud and legal action posts. also from what has been posted by amt from the cases they chose the heating is an issue and will cause system failure so a cage was sought, they improved the fin design and are now on with modifying the cases they currently hold to appease people who don't mind waiting for a finished product without also waiting for their court case to finish. also they have a lack of psus which without it your miner wont work so again that is something that is out of amts control no psu from supplier means no power, if you search the psu that they use its out of stock can only find that 1 psu as a 1500w the rest are 1200w max
with regards to legal action we all bought pre prder units, amt only need to stand there and prove the money you invested or the theoretical pixiedust btc which isn't a currency that is regulated or recognized by a legal entity was and or is used in the process of your miner so they have got chips, boards, heat sinks, cases, cages, fans, pis, and everything but a psu one missing component holding up the whole process. oh and the fact they offered a settlement, of you who cant wait or dont require the full set up and have an iota of a brain cell to piece together a flat pack kit can have this. now please come to the front of the que, the rest you'll have to wait

To put it all into context so you understand it i shall paraphrase the whole lot into one example for you here goes.
you walk into mcdonalds buy an apple pie. there isnt one ready but you paid, they cant refund you because you paid by card so they offer you a 6 minute wait or sundae. either way you luck out you have a wait for what you want or you get icecream but you wanted pie .

i am not and never will be an amt fan boy i am a customer and i want what is best for me not you but me. when i recieve my miner be it que jumped because im happy to recieve an "inferior" product lacking only in aesthetics and a psu i couldn't use then so be it

So your basically saying if you go to a car dealer and they give you some car parts your fine going away and putting it together yourself, if you screw it up or break something, your fine with that risk?

Some people may have an issue with that when they bought a finished product. I'm just saying we were sold a finished product and this KIT being offered may appeal to some, but even then if it's not working your somewhat on your own, plus the KIT still effectively needs finishing off.

My specific issue with this approach is support and RMA? How is this going to be dealt with? In a time sensitive industry/situation you need to have a creative response to replace and ship ahead too, Kit's just makes this a lot more difficult to do. Finished product have known BOM elements so in control of the manufacturer, if you choose some power supply or replace the fans and it messes things up, guess who's liable?

They aren't going to honor board failures for negligence, this is why I'd prefer a finished product your protected by consumer rights. DIY Kits are somewhat take or leave it...you accept it not working properly or breaking risks.
regtable69

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 06:51:43 PM

So your basically saying if you go to a car dealer and they give you some car parts your fine going away and putting it together yourself, if you screw it up or break something, your fine with that risk?

Some people may have an issue with that when they bought a finished product. I'm just saying we were sold a finished product and this KIT being offered may appeal to some, but even then if it's not working your somewhat on your own, plus the KIT still effectively needs finishing off.

My specific issue with this approach is support and RMA? How is this going to be dealt with? In a time sensitive industry/situation you need to have a creative response to replace and ship ahead too, Kit's just makes this a lot more difficult to do. Finished product have known BOM elements so in control of the manufacturer, if you choose some power supply or replace the fans and it messes things up, guess who's liable?

They aren't going to honor board failures for negligence, this is why I'd prefer a finished product your protected by consumer rights. DIY Kits are somewhat take or leave it...you accept it not working properly or breaking risks.
rma will be for the chips and or boards frying. if you use a recommended psu and fit it correctly you should have no problems. the "kit" requires only a psu as it stands, in open air cooling is not an issue so its down to psu choice. pick wrong it blows your screwed, yes. but if you choose right and then part of the board fails kit or otherwise the normal rma process happens, if you had a finished product and upgraded 1/2 more boards just the boards from what you say, or atleast how i read it you cant rma those two boards.
you want a finished product i understand that and for that you need to wait for all pieces to come together, if you threatened legal action on a public forum which i believe could be kind of slanderous then amt cant ship you a kit due to the aspect of you turn up with bits and in court say a is what i was supposed to get b is what i recieved judge instantly sees it from your stand point. amt have not conducted very well on here from a business stand point due to the nature of threads theyv stooped, entered into arguments. a public thread isnt how it should of been done but a full forum where they have an info page dedicated to info or dis info as some see, and then a support thread for setup and a general discussions for us to have a good old game of word tennis slagging amt and each other to the hill. if we so wish.

so that is it im out only product related questions from now.
as we all should really
and not the when is it coming, where is it,

RickJamesBTC

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 06:53:45 PM

it is all plain english and makes full sense from what i have read from amt regarding units i have bought there is still on going issues. i read, and re read what i wrote jus to make sure it was comprehendable. all you can say is its impossible to read. fir why because you are lysdexic? which i spell correctly so you understand. for the rest of you i mean dyslexic. and if it dosent make sense then that is not my fault i am sorry you cant understand english, or is it you dont want to believe its only one cog that stopped the machine?
i am not going to stoop no more to your level i shall ask technical questions about the product and setup of the miner, i do not roll with trolls.

and to you who replied to me regarding the psu question thanks. only just realized you had replied

Hey dumbass, you write in long run on sentences and have horrible grammar. It's impossible to read through. As for what you said, are you kidding me? You think it's ok for them to offer much less than what was ordered and people should just suck it up, be happy with what they are given? Don't try to insult people who can read and write with your bullshit.

It's not an apple pie, it's a $6000 computer. It was supposed to arrive months ago. Getting a box of parts for the same price is NOT a good solution.

Also, whatever you tried to say about suing them, you are completely wrong there as well. It is well established that payment in Bitcoin is valid and it does not make the entire transaction exempt from relative consumer protection laws.
regtable69

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 06:58:43 PM

Hey dumbass, you write in long run on sentences and have horrible grammar. It's impossible to read through. As for what you said, are you kidding me? You think it's ok for them to offer much less than what was ordered and people should just suck it up, be happy with what they are given? Don't try to insult people who can read and write with your bullshit.

It's not an apple pie, it's a $6000 computer. It was supposed to arrive months ago. Getting a box of parts for the same price is NOT a good solution.

Also, whatever you tried to say about suing them, you are completely wrong there as well. It is well established that payment in Bitcoin is valid and it does not make the entire transaction exempt from relative consumer protection laws.
much less........................ missing one psu and a case id scrap, in a cage i wouldnt get. forget the grammar and punctuation that is irrelevant. and as far as the pie its an exaample you tard.

hey amt send me an apple pie instead of my kit if you think thats what im saying you sir are retarded

regtable69

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 07:07:22 PM

and sorry i neglect to mention the $8 lcd screen that outputs speeds that is not it the kit

NaranKPatel

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 07:15:20 PM

rma will be for the chips and or boards frying. if you use a recommended psu and fit it correctly you should have no problems. the "kit" requires only a psu as it stands, in open air cooling is not an issue so its down to psu choice. pick wrong it blows your screwed, yes. but if you choose right and then part of the board fails kit or otherwise the normal rma process happens, if you had a finished product and upgraded 1/2 more boards just the boards from what you say, or atleast how i read it you cant rma those two boards.
you want a finished product i understand that and for that you need to wait for all pieces to come together, if you threatened legal action on a public forum which i believe could be kind of slanderous then amt cant ship you a kit due to the aspect of you turn up with bits and in court say a is what i was supposed to get b is what i recieved judge instantly sees it from your stand point. amt have not conducted very well on here from a business stand point due to the nature of threads theyv stooped, entered into arguments. a public thread isnt how it should of been done but a full forum where they have an info page dedicated to info or dis info as some see, and then a support thread for setup and a general discussions for us to have a good old game of word tennis slagging amt and each other to the hill. if we so wish.

so that is it im out only product related questions from now.
as we all should really
and not the when is it coming, where is it,

If you check the thread all the way back from post 1, you'll see that I haven't said anything bad specifically about AMT or any of there staff, here or on the phone, yes may have mentioned the circumstances being what they are and even they've mentioned it forcing certain undesirable things to happen, but I've tried to help and guide them and their customers. I have plenty of PM's and some of you on this thread already know this.

In addition, they already know me well and I am also one of oldest if not the oldest multiple 1.2's orders here from early Oct '13. As an early supporter / customer, I think I should be able to state in my words of what I feel makes a product and an upgrade.

If an upgrade is supplied and its added to unit and the unit doesn't work then AMT are liable for upgrade and unit. If they feel that's a risk, then it has to be a back to base for the upgrade, they'll need to support either way, if they plan on selling and supporting upgrades, anything not working after due to upgrade its really on them to fix it. It's a given they may force you to buy and apply new/additional fans and power supply and you have to do it, especially if it's self-service upgrade and if you don't sure its your fault then, but only then...these specific exceptions need to be spelled out, otherwise they'll need honor any fixes. In general consumer laws favor the customer in this regard, as they are being supplied the goods in fair working order.
opieum2

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 07:34:40 PM

For my part I opted for the DIY kit. But to get any repeat business from me (or from anyone else really) it is going to take A huge incentive for me to want to come back. Repeat business is the staple of any consumer oriented business. With my order with BFL, they tossed a coupon that gave me 50 percent off the same miner I paid for....their forums exploded in LULZ over those offers so much they pulled back and are coming up with something better (since competitors are out competing in compensation). It was insulting to say the least considering BFLs even more massive delays. With AMT I paid for 1.2Ths miner so that is what at bare minimum I expect. I am getting a DIY kit which basically is the system without a case and PSU. Personally I can live with that so long as they find a way to make it up to me and others going this route.

I bought into the whole MPP. Other manufacturer/resellers out there have had similar pains in delivery, performance. Companies like cointerra and KnC are compensating customers where they previously had no "MPP". Right now this is a competitive advantage to those other guys to retain customers. AMT "should" take advantage of it if they want any hope of repeat business. Most other companies don't even officially have one and they have been using that model to keep people. That is AMT should at least try to honor considering the mess. But for them to have continued business it will take alot of work and sacrifice to make people consider them again. On a more positive note AMT has been starting to turn the corner on things and getting the miners out. Until the first groups of people receive and review them we wont know anything concrete.

I'm taking a DIY because if the parts themselves work I can put it together and make it work. The expectation is that it will. Otherwise the mess they are in now will get worse if it goes beyond a few people with issues with the DIY kit. But For all intents and purposes I imagine they are trying to make this right. Figure a month from now (or page 1500) we will know if this is the case or not.

"amtminers scam joshua zipkin scammer"
-Joshua Zipkin leaked skype chats http://bit.ly/1s7U2Yb
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.
regtable69

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 07:38:45 PM

For my part I opted for the DIY kit. But to get any repeat business from me (or from anyone else really) it is going to take A huge incentive for me to want to come back. Repeat business is the staple of any consumer oriented business. With my order with BFL, they tossed a coupon that gave me 50 percent off the same miner I paid for....their forums exploded in LULZ over those offers so much they pulled back and are coming up with something better (since competitors are out competing in compensation). It was insulting to say the least considering BFLs even more massive delays. With AMT I paid for 1.2Ths miner so that is what at bare minimum I expect. I am getting a DIY kit which basically is the system without a case and PSU. Personally I can live with that so long as they find a way to make it up to me and others going this route.

I bought into the whole MPP. Other manufacturer/resellers out there have had similar pains in delivery, performance. Companies like cointerra and KnC are compensating customers where they previously had no "MPP". Right now this is a competitive advantage to those other guys to retain customers. AMT "should" take advantage of it if they want any hope of repeat business. Most other companies don't even officially have one and they have been using that model to keep people. That is AMT should at least try to honor considering the mess. But for them to have continued business it will take alot of work and sacrifice to make people consider them again. On a more positive note AMT has been starting to turn the corner on things and getting the miners out. Until the first groups of people receive and review them we wont know anything concrete.

I'm taking a DIY because if the parts themselves work I can put it together and make it work. The expectation is that it will. Otherwise the mess they are in now will get worse if it goes beyond a few people with issues with the DIY kit. But For all intents and purposes I imagine they are trying to make this right. Figure a month from now (or page 1500) we will know if this is the case or not.
+1
this is all iv been trying to get across the people who can sort out a kit psu then your laughing because you can opt for a kit due to amt not having the psu from the supplier. those who cant have to wait no option in this but i get trolled to hell on my gramma.

regtable69

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 07:46:56 PM

I didn't order a bunch of parts, nor did I order "only" a 5 board miner. It's been since the first week of Feb. it is now April and not a word from AMT on my miner shipping. I am order #958 which was ordered DEC of last year. At this point I just want a refund since the parts idea is a half-baked sloppy last minute solution to get customers to go away.
what did you order? as far as i knew there was a 520ghs miner and 1.2ths 5 board miner as an option.....

Stan-O

Activity: 267

Stan the Man!

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 07:47:16 PM

We've gotten a good amount of guys that would be ok with receiving just the kit.

The kit would include the following:

5 modules in the cage that is posted below.
The main board, back plane and gpio cable which connects the two.
Raspberry PI and SD-card which includes the operating system and user interface as well.
Fans - either 8x 80mm or 2 x140mm.
Network Cat 5 cable.

Accepting the above just gets your order out faster. It does not include order upgrades or power supplies (as we're short on PSU's anyway).

[/url]

Clients which opt for this setup ship within 2-3 days (or sooner).

We see clients are taking it out of the case anyway so we figure maybe its best to ship like that and ship faster.

Let us know via sales@advancedminers.com

Will customers that OPT for a DIY setup get any money back (case/psu) that aren't supplied with the order?

Can you ship everything (including case/psu) and let us assemble the miners ourselves?

We don't have the PSU's in stock, We are currently on the phones with all the distributors in frickin chino trying find more. We were due to get a large shipment of supplied in Wednesday, we just found out that's not gonna happen for another two weeks.

Refunds or partial refund will not be given for the loss of the case or psu.

Express shipping will be used for shipping the case, so if the original order opted for domestic ground, there is a 100 dollar added value there.

If we do free upgrades of the 6th module ( we will make a decision on that next week when the new backplane comes in on Thursday or Friday, and we have had time to reprogram the re-address of each module (it will take time) we may give priority to those who accepted the kit now.

But also please keep in mine, no single PSU could power 6 boards anyway, despite the wattage of the supply. This has to do directly with the power displacement within the rails of the psu. PSU's sold in the US max out at 175watts per cable. Therefore its almost impossible to get 250watts per cable off more than 4 cables in a PSU.

Yep.  Money goes in, but does not come back out.  Could have asked me, I would have told you exactly what they just told you.  I had fedex refund the shipping costs on my order, back to AMT.  did i get the $160 returned to me?  Hell NO!!  Did thy honor the MPP, and send an upgrade, even though it was obvious at the time an 80GH rig would not ROI within 6 months(or 5 months, since it was a month late), if ever?  Not just No, but Hell NO!

What makes you guys think you're special, and they will suddenly start honoring the MPP, or start giving refunds for ANYTHING?  lol  I suppose one can hope and wish.  But, like my Dad has always told me.....  wish in one hand, and shit in the other, and see which one fills up first.

Good luck guys.  Shaft incoming.
clenell

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 08:08:17 PM

The kits are not 1.2Th/s miners, they are 1Th/s miners that when overclocked they can hit the max of 1.2Th/s. That is not what was advertised. What was advertised was a 1.2Th/s so in Turbo mode it should have gone to 1.5Th/s or something like that.

agreed. i cant wait for this miner to show up and only be 1TH... just another piece of ammo to use in my arsenal of legal woes against AMT. i also hope they follow through with their promise of sending me a miner with no power supply - more ammo! I hope you guys get your miners before I'm through with AMT.

I intend to coarsen. I want stark contrasts drawn. I want polarization. I will not quietly accept stateism so as not to upset anyone. I am not tolerant of our impending and increasing slavery.
Pages: « 1 ... 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 [266] 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 ... 320 »
  Print  

Jump to: