Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:34:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 [232] 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ICO IS LIVE🚀UBCOIN - EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS🚀  (Read 63885 times)
kuto

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:21:27 PM

The team is keep on improving and gaining more popularity here in the crypto currency community. With the great effort of hard work, time and persevere of the team working behind the Ubcoin project, no doubt why this project reach this far gaining and attaining more achievements. I hope this kind of pace of the project Ubcoin will keep up.
Thier advertising efforts are now slowly emerging based on the number of individual who have invested on this project. I guess this community will be much bigger in 2019.
Indeed. They can keep established slowly and they might be grow up in a big amount of supporters that ready to support ubcoin in any way.
Actually  the project is very good. It has a large of number of supporters. it might be so slow in the process of developing but we can see the efforts of the team about it. They never stop working for the common good of everyone.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:26:18 PM

Looking forward to the good things UBcoin project brought me to think well worth waiting for, the UBcoin development team is developing very well the roadmap they have set out.
You are in the right place mate since this project will deliver what they have promise to their investors. Rest assured that the team is burning candles just to make this project successful.
Agree, I don'tuunderstand why others keepon asking what are the achievements of the project Ubcoin and uts developers. If they truly following the project they camn easily identify the good and positive work of the project team. If they will just give the pproject a chance to grow and develop everything I am sure they will definitely impressed with the team work.
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:31:58 PM

Any other good news instead of the token sale? All I read in the topics are about that one? How about the potential partnership in Samsung? Is it already confirmed?
Yes. The Ubcoin project is already partnered with Samsung company where they pre-installed the apps to all smartphones of Samsung. They have also strong and long term contracts with it as what the website posted. Soon, the platform will recognized by many people especially those who have new models of Samsung smartphones.
in addition to cooperation with Samsung, the developers entered into cooperation with LG. This is also a very promising cooperation for the project in the future.
I believe partnership with other companies are also success, so we might expect other or more partnership with other companies that can give improvements on the project.
I think thats needed for this project to grow. They should increase thier connection by partnering with big and small companies. It is a good course to implement if they are eyeing for longer term.

That is what we called balancing of partnership so that everything will follow in accordance of the needs of the community as well as the needs of investors base in the platform of the project. I do believe that it will grow together with following the plaform in implementation of the project.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:35:43 PM

Any other good news instead of the token sale? All I read in the topics are about that one? How about the potential partnership in Samsung? Is it already confirmed?
As nearly, maybe the release of UBCoin version 1.0 is new? And if i don't have wrong, i remember that they have contract with Samsung for pre-install UBCoin marketplace at end 2018?
The contract is only in words, why they did not publish the contract that they concluded with such a large company? Why does no one ask for evidence on this topic?
Well, they might be lacks of contract which conclude a partnership with samsung but, they are already get partnered up since samsung have ubank app for pre install.

Although it happens they have commitment to work contract it means they have a positive outlook for the partbership in the near future. They sustain the capability of being into in the project because it has a brighter future. Samsung is very big and known company it means it will no longer to feel worry about it.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
salita23

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:38:53 PM

As nearly, maybe the release of UBCoin version 1.0 is new? And if i don't have wrong, i remember that they have contract with Samsung for pre-install UBCoin marketplace at end 2018?
The contract is only in words, why they did not publish the contract that they concluded with such a large company? Why does no one ask for evidence on this topic?
as far as I know, when the team entered into cooperation with Samsung, they made an announcement about it here. And at that time it was actively discussed. Perhaps you missed this point.

At this moment the team and the samsung company maybe they are collaborated and adopted the real situations so that they will absorb the things to be happen and the possible effect either fail or boom. But in the business it needs to take a risk so that you can identify your strenght and weaknessess.
choychoy

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

ADAB-First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto exchange

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:03:06 PM

The team is keep on improving and gaining more popularity here in the crypto currency community. With the great effort of hard work, time and persevere of the team working behind the Ubcoin project, no doubt why this project reach this far gaining and attaining more achievements. I hope this kind of pace of the project Ubcoin will keep up.
Thier advertising efforts are now slowly emerging based on the number of individual who have invested on this project. I guess this community will be much bigger in 2019.

Your correct mate. I also expecting that Ubcoin community will become huge as they are targeting a 200 million users of this platform as more people has a chance to enter crypto by selling their goods in exchange of ubcoin token and this is more convenient than using fiat.

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
Betay

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:05:05 PM

The number of funds involved in digital currencies has increased up to 312 since the beginning of 2018: http://bit.ly/2OmOxJ7

#Ubcoin appreciates the major partners and VC funds we are backed by.
Token Sale is ON 💥
Join: https://ubcoin.io  👈
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:27:55 PM

Your correct mate. I also expecting that Ubcoin community will become huge as they are targeting a 200 million users of this platform as more people has a chance to enter crypto by selling their goods in exchange of ubcoin token and this is more convenient than using fiat.

That could be a hard target and definitely it is their big challenge to take. Nothing is impossible if everything will work according to plan. As what I see about the team, they really make their work so serious which the effect is quite great.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:31:26 PM

4 months have passed and now they are having a great development on the project and it has an interesting feature which is the beta testing platform is out now!
Yes, maybe 2-3 weeks more the token sale will ended. So don't missing for make contribution at UBCoin or we will regret.
I totally agree with you. I never seen any project have big potential and a lot of advantages like UBCoin - team, contract, partnership.

So we have only three weeks left and I think its time to announce the hardcap if it is already completed or not and it need to extend  the ICO then another set of promotional token sale , because we did'nt heard about the status of the hardcap .

It is all in their site if you want to know more information about the token sale. They are making update so probably you can see the development especially about their partnership. In effect to that, there is a big possibilities that they would reached their hardcap.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:39:06 PM

The number of funds involved in digital currencies has increased up to 312 since the beginning of 2018: http://bit.ly/2OmOxJ7

Token Sale is ON 💥
Join: https://ubcoin.io  👈

Thank you so much for this update. I hope many will participate and invest in the project at the same time. Some post here in ann thread are asking about project updates, might this update can help them with their concerns.  I think the project has huge chance to achieve and reach the top.
wraithdot

Activity: 170

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:42:14 PM

Yeah, everything probably falls into their perfect place which mean the team did some great strategy and also working tirelessly to be able for them to be able to get support from the investors. They keep making more progress as what is stated in their site and hopefully they achieved all there target.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:44:55 PM

Yes, I also expecting the same way. I followed this project for quite awhile and base in their updates and project developments the project is working very well. I believe that the target audience and user will be accomplish soon.
regalis

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:52:23 PM

Yeah, everything probably falls into their perfect place which mean the team did some great strategy and also working tirelessly to be able for them to be able to get support from the investors. They keep making more progress as what is stated in their site and hopefully they achieved all there target.

That would be possible, they could meet their target in the future because they are capable enough to prove that into the community. They are making alot of progress in this project and their is no reason that they cannot fulfill their goals.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
kugmo mura nag bato

Activity: 134

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:58:38 PM

as far as I know, when the team entered into cooperation with Samsung, they made an announcement about it here. And at that time it was actively discussed. Perhaps you missed this point.

At this moment the team and the samsung company maybe they are collaborated and adopted the real situations so that they will absorb the things to be happen and the possible effect either fail or boom. But in the business it needs to take a risk so that you can identify your strenght and weaknessess.

Yes, it could be so risky when it comes to business knowing that you are newly and you are in the middle of choosing the right way to success. Having those partner would somehow be helpful in running a business since they already have the ideas on how to develop and execute the platform.
DynoEarl

Merit: 4

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:29:25 PM

Pretty much every single coin is trying to target that amount of users and close to none of them comes even remotely close to succeeding with that
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:37:37 PM

The UBcoin project is still developing very well. The development team can now better share the project development plan in 1-2 years for the community and investors to know.
player1001101001

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:38:17 PM

That would be possible, they could meet their target in the future because they are capable enough to prove that into the community. They are making alot of progress in this project and their is no reason that they cannot fulfill their goals.
Exactly,  the team behind Ubcoin is working very well right now. They are continuously improving the platform and also they are using different or innovative kind of strategies which will really help the project. I think there is no any reason which can stop the project from the achieving their goals.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
Onika84

Activity: 1554
Merit: 250

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 06:47:07 PM

now the UBCoin team is working hard to provide the best for investors. They are also very active in telegram, I love the way they communicate and how they respond to many questions from their supporters politely.

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER     
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:15:36 PM

Token Sale is ON 💥
Join: https://ubcoin.io  👈

This is a great update for the project, having that the fund increased in a great numbers means that it's doing well since the beginning of it.
ratatat bangbang

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:29:33 PM

That could be a hard target and definitely it is their big challenge to take. Nothing is impossible if everything will work according to plan. As what I see about the team, they really make their work so serious which the effect is quite great.

I am sure they can achieve it as long there is cooperation within the team and supporters. The team should find ways to make it attractive and usable to all people. Most important is the background, the process and the hard work of the team.
Pages: « 1 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 [232] 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 »
  Print  

Jump to: