Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 07:03:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 [192] 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 ... 277 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ICO IS LIVE🚀UBCOIN - EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS🚀  (Read 63874 times)
dolcevita99

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:15:20 AM

🔥 Bitcoin price continues to rise, with bullish momentum almost driving the asset over the $6,800 mark: http://bit.ly/2lY4w3w

Don’t lose your chance! Join #Ubcoin sale of tokens now and become a part of the e-trade revolution 🚀 
Contribute: https://ubcoin.io Tweet vertalen

If the cost of Bitcoin starts to grow, is such a turn possible that it will begin to grow and token? How are they related to the price of Bitcoin?

Every single token's price is directly proportional to the price of Bitcoin (well apart from some specific ones like say USDT and other similar coins)
So everything is correct. Then we wait for movements from Bitcoin and see how our token moves. I really hope that I will not be disappointed in the project and the cost of the token.

I supposed now they already reached their soft cap in the ICO sale in this week.  What is the next step for the team now?

I recently visited their website and they already collected 7450 ETH. The soft cap as I know is 12 to 13K ETH. But this a good news. Surely after this one, the hard cap will be next and they will be launched another campaign for that one.

The team should clarify how much is their softcap as in the ICO bench it's 2000 ETH and how come that you said it's around 12000 ETH on the Ubcoin website. This can create confusion on the investors point of view. Will they continue this project if they not reach the softcap?
https://icobench.com/ico/ubcoin-market

It is strange that such a difference in the numbers. Most likely this is a mistake and should be the same amount of funds that the project needs. Otherwise, this way the trust of users to you can disappear.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tiCeR

Activity: 1680
Merit: 747

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:39:36 AM

🔥🇰🇷  Ubcoin team organizes a meetup in Seoul (South Korea) on July, 14 to show product development results!

Ubcoin Market invites crypto enthusiasts and investors to its meetup that will take place in Novotel Ambassador Gangnam on July, 14 at 2 PM.

👑 During the meetup Felix (Ubcoin CEO) and other members of the core team (Marketing Director and COO) will show results of product development, explain Ubcoin new partnership with South Korean Tech Giant LG Electronics and answer your questions.

💎 Please register here https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe-rGNttsbEhvs7y_HCwowCfEoCdJwv6syghqbaksl7AYGBNg/viewform

More info - here: https://meetupkr.ubcoin.io

This is a good place to present the project as Seoul is a huge market for digital currencies. Good move for the whole community.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████▄▄██▄▄
████████████████████▄▄
░████▄▄████████████████
░█████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██▀
█████████████████░▄██▄
████████████████░░▀██▀
███████████████
███████████
██████████
█████████
████████
██████████
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:43:38 AM

🔥 Bitcoin price continues to rise, with bullish momentum almost driving the asset over the $6,800 mark: http://bit.ly/2lY4w3w

Don’t lose your chance! Join #Ubcoin sale of tokens now and become a part of the e-trade revolution 🚀 
Contribute: https://ubcoin.io Tweet vertalen

If the cost of Bitcoin starts to grow, is such a turn possible that it will begin to grow and token? How are they related to the price of Bitcoin?

Every single token's price is directly proportional to the price of Bitcoin (well apart from some specific ones like say USDT and other similar coins)
So everything is correct. Then we wait for movements from Bitcoin and see how our token moves. I really hope that I will not be disappointed in the project and the cost of the token.

I supposed now they already reached their soft cap in the ICO sale in this week.  What is the next step for the team now?

I recently visited their website and they already collected 7450 ETH. The soft cap as I know is 12 to 13K ETH. But this a good news. Surely after this one, the hard cap will be next and they will be launched another campaign for that one.

The team should clarify how much is their softcap as in the ICO bench it's 2000 ETH and how come that you said it's around 12000 ETH on the Ubcoin website. This can create confusion on the investors point of view. Will they continue this project if they not reach the softcap?
https://icobench.com/ico/ubcoin-market

It is strange that such a difference in the numbers. Most likely this is a mistake and should be the same amount of funds that the project needs. Otherwise, this way the trust of users to you can disappear.

I believe this is just a mistake by UBcoin, UBcoin will foolishly deceive his investors, their project is developing very well and the project team has no reason to do that
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:08:47 AM

Hi guys, as you can see here there are a lot of investor are joining the ICO to invest, i wonder if someone wanted to joint venture with me to invest a big amount.
Hi if you want to invest the project I think you don't  need some to join with you. Just invest  the existing amount that you have, but still I hope there is someone here will join your investments with the project.
And also, you don't have to joint venture to someone just to invest. If you truly believed on this project, all you need to do is go to the website of Ubcoin. From there, you can be able to learned how the process will be done and probably have a chanced to earned more coins because the team are having discounts now. Goodluck.
Also for the safety of you're money, it's better if you'll go solo in investing here, just take the right decision and accept the chance of risk ahead as this involves money.

I agree, investing is not all about having people with you. This is all about you, that is why it is very important to know and understand first everything because investing in crypto is risky. It needs a lot of courage, beliefs and trust to make you succeed in your decision.
That's definitely true. The life here in the crypto currency community is full of challenges and different trials to conquer if we people really wanted to gain, and remain here in this community. Well investing needs to be careful and understand better all the important things you need to know better engaging yourself into a certain project and for not to put into waste all your efforts, time and money.
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:09:49 AM

I saw your post in facebook 22 hours ago regarding Volkwagens application for a patent rlating to blockchain based network designe to increase road safety. Are you thier partner for that blockchain road safety development?
I have not seen such information. But if it's true, then I'm very interested. Because if this contract is concluded, then I can say that the project really deserves our attention, because the team is very diligent working on it.
Yes, its their new partner. I hope they can make this project more awesome by partnering up with car company like BMW or Lexus.
I did not see such active work of the team in any other project. The team concludes contracts with the speed of light, recently only concluded one cooperation, and now there is one more. Good job.
Yeah, good job for the Ubcoin project because they were totally a great developer and have so many partners in their project.

I hope that the UBcoin project will go further and earn a lot of big investors, this is really a useful project for the community, congratulate the UBcoin project development team.

Well at this point I wouldn't be surprised if ubcoin would achieve beyond their set goals, because the plan goes smoothly and people are being more attracted.

clonely

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY INSTANTLY

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:12:05 AM

Is partnership with Samsung right? There are a lot of partnership disclosure, but then it turns out it is not right.

hatsuneczelmiku

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:12:26 AM

This project, the Ubcoin, has been gaining more and more people that interest in this project. And it is good to hear that as days goes by, more investors are coming to invest in here. The community of the crypto currency community is keep on growing, more users, supporters and potential investors. I hope that this kind of pace and status of the Ubcoin project will continuous.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:25:54 AM

🔥🇰🇷  Ubcoin team organizes a meetup in Seoul (South Korea) on July, 14 to show product development results!

Ubcoin Market invites crypto enthusiasts and investors to its meetup that will take place in Novotel Ambassador Gangnam on July, 14 at 2 PM.

👑 During the meetup Felix (Ubcoin CEO) and other members of the core team (Marketing Director and COO) will show results of product development, explain Ubcoin new partnership with South Korean Tech Giant LG Electronics and answer your questions.

💎 Please register here https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe-rGNttsbEhvs7y_HCwowCfEoCdJwv6syghqbaksl7AYGBNg/viewform

Will you be only in South Korea? You do not plan to come to another country to also present your project and hold an interesting conference?
Merjay18

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:03:22 AM

I saw your post in facebook 22 hours ago regarding Volkwagens application for a patent rlating to blockchain based network designe to increase road safety. Are you thier partner for that blockchain road safety development?
I have not seen such information. But if it's true, then I'm very interested. Because if this contract is concluded, then I can say that the project really deserves our attention, because the team is very diligent working on it.
Yes, its their new partner. I hope they can make this project more awesome by partnering up with car company like BMW or Lexus.
I did not see such active work of the team in any other project. The team concludes contracts with the speed of light, recently only concluded one cooperation, and now there is one more. Good job.
Yeah, good job for the Ubcoin project because they were totally a great developer and have so many partners in their project.
I hope that the UBcoin project will go further and earn a lot of big investors, this is really a useful project for the community, congratulate the UBcoin project development team.

Actually they are, the newest partnership is one prove that the project and the whole team is doing very well. They are continuously creating advanced ideas for the project and for the success. Ubcoin project is creating its name in the market nowadays. The project is running for a while and it's doing very well. Hopefully for the fruitful results.
Hec2005

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:10:30 AM

Hi guys, as you can see here there are a lot of investor are joining the ICO to invest, i wonder if someone wanted to joint venture with me to invest a big amount.
Hi if you want to invest the project I think you don't  need some to join with you. Just invest  the existing amount that you have, but still I hope there is someone here will join your investments with the project.
Investing in this project has came across my mind because i have been following this for a couple of weeks now. I just need to have a safety net to my investment and i hope the team would make some action regarding this. How could we be sure that after this coin hit the ICO, it would not fall below ICO price?
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:11:45 AM

Can you provide link about this one Dubska? Another big company for a great project? Well, if you're stating that this project probably be a blockchain partner of that company, it will help the popularity of this platform.
Of course, this is another promising cooperation that will be useful for the development of the project. But how does the work of the UbCoin platform will be associated with Volkwagen?
The project is not only promising its very interesting at the same time. The project collected  various  reviews  and  feedbacks  and its all stating the good work of the project. The team as well is very active and dedicated to their respective responsibility. I am sorry but I don't have enough knowledge about Volkwagen, don't  worry  I will try to find out also about this matter.
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:35:04 AM

This project, the Ubcoin, has been gaining more and more people that interest in this project. And it is good to hear that as days goes by, more investors are coming to invest in here. The community of the crypto currency community is keep on growing, more users, supporters and potential investors. I hope that this kind of pace and status of the Ubcoin project will continuous.
I agree. More people are visiting now in Ubcoin website. In fact, for the last 24 hours, almost 2k contributors are visiting there. This shows that the project is really have something that can help those people in gaining profits. Hopefully, the team will continue to work in this project so that the funds that they have collected will increased.
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:47:39 AM

That is true because tge team gives their full effort just to give an outstanding performance in such way of developing the project. The team take a risk in resolving the problems that might encounter of the group. Though their are chances to fall but the developers and supporters supports the project and raise into higher one.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:52:17 AM

Actually they are, the newest partnership is one prove that the project and the whole team is doing very well. They are continuously creating advanced ideas for the project and for the success. Ubcoin project is creating its name in the market nowadays. The project is running for a while and it's doing very well. Hopefully for the fruitful results.

Yes it might true they did a great job in which they keep finding way in such as innovation so that this project will be known anywhere and it will develops the strenght as go on. Well it is not easy that UBcoin will fast to success although their is always a process. The market is not totally stable their is ups and down but that is the cycle.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
gwapo.zylle

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:55:39 AM

I agree. More people are visiting now in Ubcoin website. In fact, for the last 24 hours, almost 2k contributors are visiting there. This shows that the project is really have something that can help those people in gaining profits. Hopefully, the team will continue to work in this project so that the funds that they have collected will increased.

Wow that is a good news it meams it is the starting point of the UBcoin project to stabilized the status or it will be more than improve. As of now it is known because their are a lot of people visiting the website of Ubcoin it means they wanted to get along with Ubcoin project and wants to discover the advantages and disadvantages.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:25:49 PM

Wow that is a good news it meams it is the starting point of the UBcoin project to stabilized the status or it will be more than improve. As of now it is known because their are a lot of people visiting the website of Ubcoin it means they wanted to get along with Ubcoin project and wants to discover the advantages and disadvantages.
Such an amazing update. The numerous visitors will be a posible investors in the future. Hopefully the good numbers will continue and many more will encourage to visit the project so they could see their self the beauty and advantages of this project to the people.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:30:59 PM

I like it. Smiley That why i always support UBCoin. Do more than like that, and everyone will know UBCoin is potential project at 2018.
This shows how active and aggressive the project team members of Ubcoin. It never fails to surprise the community. They have always something to offer and show. Their activeness is spontaneous.  Unbelievable yet very impressive. Hopefully they can realy bring this project Ubcoin to the highest rank.
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:42:57 PM

This shows that this project has the potential to become a competitive project because of its growing number of individuals who shared their interest to be part of this platform. Maybe in the coming days we will see more participants who will join this Ubcoin project.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
player1001101001

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:01:20 PM

Because of the development team the project is consistently improving as per every single day.That's why investors are continuously joining the platform and supporting it. Very soon the team will take this project on great height of success.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
wewe123

Activity: 322

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:24:46 PM

This shows that this project has the potential to become a competitive project because of its growing number of individuals who shared their interest to be part of this platform. Maybe in the coming days we will see more participants who will join this Ubcoin project.

That is true the Ubcoin had a great potential as ICO project to success because the platform of the project gathered much seller for goods which is paid by Ubcoin token in Ubcoinarket place ,the project centers on the buy and sell of goods through blockchain technology and with the use of Ubcoin token as payments for goods.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Pages: « 1 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 [192] 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 ... 277 »
  Print  

Jump to: