Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 07:30:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22111 times)
JJireh

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:48:18 PM

Hello Trustlogics team, can you please tell me ..what is your soft/hard cap?
Hi Maxxbill, thank you for showing your interest in trustlogics . Our soft cap is $2,000,000 and hard cap is $16,000,000. To know more about us please read our whitepaper here:- https://trustlogics.io/whitepaper.pdf  
Thank you !
Thank you so much !

Even trustlogic have a lot of things on their hand they still try to communicate to the community for their inquiries! I hope nothing changes and trustlogic will still give us the transparency or the answer we need. Not like other ICO that after the token sale they instantly vanished on thin air like nothing happened and leave their supporters and investor on air.

May it never be HappyDumper. It is easy to take advantage of people and run away but we shoukd be reminded that in every bad action we do there will always be a corresponding consequence. I dont think Trustlogics team is going to do that, they are already ahead and their platform is almost ready. They already have ready applications in the apps stores.

Yeah I totally agree with you happydumper! some ICO after the token sale or they got the things they want to the people who invested on their ICO they just leave them hanging and you can't find them anywhere. I wish that Trustlogic won't do things like that! Let's hope for the best and the success of this project not only for investor but also for people who can get benifit after the launched of the project.
Naaaaa! svendoto23 i dont think Trustlogics developers are half-hearted in the visions they made. They are already more than a halfway ahead and i can see they are dedicated in this project. Anyway, i’ve also participated one time in an ICO everything was successful but yet the whole team manage to ran away after their ICO. I HOPE THIS WILL NOT BE OUR PORTION.
KingOfTheCourt18

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:08:54 PM

Hi admin kindly provide me the link of white paper as i have heard lot about this project.
Yes, I also see so many times people's are talking about this project on social media channels. Even they are talking about that this project is good to invest or something like that. I need to do some research work on this project.

Yup, rhis is completely natural. People are really getting more and more curious on what is cooking and what the fuss is all about. I think that more people will be jumping into discussions when they see that there is a big community behind this project.

I think that many people talks about trustlogics because of there great platform, their platform is very amazing because of their great system of hiring. If this project will be successful, this project can help many Jobseekers that wants to have a great job.

Thia. Not only helo jobseekers and employers/companies but will mke rhis a while lot easier and more secure for eveeyone who qanrs to use their platform. I really am very happy that I have found thia amazing project because t think that this is a hidden giant about to go out and make itself known.

I also belive on the trustlogics capability to be the next LinkedIn in the future. With the use of trustlogics company and recruiters will cut the cost for verifying and validations of some profile that they will try to hire. And it'll ease the job hunt for the job seeker and get their desired job on platform.

Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:18:30 PM

Hi admin kindly provide me the link of white paper as i have heard lot about this project.
Yes, I also see so many times people's are talking about this project on social media channels. Even they are talking about that this project is good to invest or something like that. I need to do some research work on this project.

Yup, rhis is completely natural. People are really getting more and more curious on what is cooking and what the fuss is all about. I think that more people will be jumping into discussions when they see that there is a big community behind this project.

I think that many people talks about trustlogics because of there great platform, their platform is very amazing because of their great system of hiring. If this project will be successful, this project can help many Jobseekers that wants to have a great job.

Thia. Not only helo jobseekers and employers/companies but will mke rhis a while lot easier and more secure for eveeyone who qanrs to use their platform. I really am very happy that I have found thia amazing project because t think that this is a hidden giant about to go out and make itself known.

I also belive on the trustlogics capability to be the next LinkedIn in the future. With the use of trustlogics company and recruiters will cut the cost for verifying and validations of some profile that they will try to hire. And it'll ease the job hunt for the job seeker and get their desired job on platform.

Will be better than Linkedin man. I’m niot sure if Linkedin has this verification and trust building feature like Trustlogics has. If they will make exactly the same as Linkedin then no one will be leaving Linkedin and nobody will also be moving to Trustlogics.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
micahyahel10

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:54:36 PM

I have to admit that this project is excellent, but pardon me if i overlooked or didn't notice or remember reading if there are also a rating or review of the recruiters or the companies from the jobseekers or past employees or even verifications by the validators.

I guess it is just fair that if the recruiters have the chance to choose the best employee, might as well future employee should also have a reference to background check the recruiters or companies with regards to their stability or their policies for the employees etc.
Bitbratt

Activity: 198

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:27:29 PM

I remember once, when i applied, that after passing the first sceeening, by submitting my resume, the next thing the company does is a videocall interview.
You know, it is important also for the recruiters to see the job applicant, the way they speak,their mannerism or their actions during the interview.
Most of the recruiters are graduate of Psychology. And they know how to interpret the behaviour of a persons, and this is one way to acess them.
Is that possible in Trustlogics as well?

Hi micahyahel. You made a good point here. Hiring process involves Application, Interview, Salary Negotiation, and so on. The Application portion - verifying every detail in resume - taking a huge part in the whole process takes most of the time. In Trustlogics, the Validators and Hyperledger will do the resume verification. This system cuts out a significant time in finding the right candidate for the job. There would still be Interview, but the good thing, the HR has a short list of applicants to deal with since Trustlogics cuts it off.
I just want to know if the person want to work but he/she doesn't have any degree, can that person still be qualified as a regular worker through complying their resume in Trustlogic platform?

We don't have to worries 'emulsifryer' our wish come true the aim of TrustLogicsTM is to give a work to all the jobseker,

lessen the unemployment even if your under grad or disability person can make work, no discrimination, all jobseeker

are welcome on this trust logics project, KUDOS to all those team.

Yeah everyone is welcome to submit their datas in Trustlogics, no discrimination. As long as you are a user of this platform, then you have a chance that you can be hired. But we regards to under grad or PWD, the recruiters and companies will be the one to decide on that. We just hope and pray for the best that the recruiters will have a heart to give chances to them if they meet the qualifications or posess the necessary skills, they are needing.
1kreasons

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:54:39 PM
Last edit: June 13, 2018, 09:17:12 PM by 1kreasons

I remember once, when i applied, that after passing the first sceeening, by submitting my resume, the next thing the company does is a videocall interview.
You know, it is important also for the recruiters to see the job applicant, the way they speak,their mannerism or their actions during the interview.
Most of the recruiters are graduate of Psychology. And they know how to interpret the behaviour of a persons, and this is one way to acess them.

Hi micahyahel. You made a good point here. Hiring process involves Application, Interview, Salary Negotiation, and so on. The Application portion - verifying every detail in resume - taking a huge part in the whole process takes most of the time. In Trustlogics, the Validators and Hyperledger will do the resume verification. This system cuts out a significant time in finding the right candidate for the job. There would still be Interview, but the good thing, the HR has a short list of applicants to deal with since Trustlogics cuts it off.

Yes, caidic8, TrustLogics will streamline the hiring process. And this platform will be a great help to recruitment industry. It will minimize the time and cost in every recruitment company in hiring and rehiring employees.  This is a platform wherein, the hiring process will be effective and efficient because it will save them the time and cost of re-hiring personnels because with TrustLogics, they can be able to hire the best and qualified employee as their needs require.

I just want to know if the person want to work but he/she doesn't have any degree, can that person still be qualified as a regular worker through complying their resume in Trustlogic platform?

We don't have to worries 'emulsifryer' our wish come true the aim of TrustLogicsTM is to give a work to all the jobseker,

lessen the unemployment even if your under grad or disability person can make work, no discrimination, all jobseeker

Yeah everyone is welcome to submit their datas in Trustlogics, no discrimination. As long as you are a user of this platform, then you have a chance that you can be hired. But we regards to under grad or PWD, the recruiters and companies will be the one to decide on that. We just hope and pray for the best that the recruiters will have a heart to give chances to them if they meet the qualifications or posess the necessary skills, they are needing.

[/quote]
giga19

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:30:39 PM

I have to admit that this project is excellent, but pardon me if i overlooked or didn't notice or remember reading if there are also a rating or review of the recruiters or the companies from the jobseekers or past employees or even verifications by the validators.

I guess it is just fair that if the recruiters have the chance to choose the best employee, might as well future employee should also have a reference to background check the recruiters or companies with regards to their stability or their policies for the employees etc.

You are on point micahyahel10. I do believe too that it is necessary for the jobseekers to check the status of the hiring company they are eyeing to apply.  This is to avoid resignation, thus it will save the recruiter to re hire and jobseekers to re apply. Both will save time, money and effort.
flash12i

Activity: 141
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:02:19 AM

You are on point micahyahel10. I do believe too that it is necessary for the jobseekers to check the status of the hiring company they are eyeing to apply.  This is to avoid resignation, thus it will save the recruiter to re hire and jobseekers to re apply. Both will save time, money and effort.

I too was looking for that guys.  Because a validated profile works best with validated companies.  Though, sense of reason dictates that it is easier to know if a company does exist or not and is easier to do a background check since a legit company will be listed on major yellowpages, the internet and governing trade and business agencies.

But perhaps TrustLogics will ensure a stringent company listing process and might even require a profit and loss statement from them as a basis on how well their business is doing so that an initial company rating and review can be handed out.

These are my thoughts on sheer hunch looking at how well TrustLogics have been preparing the platform.
elycoinz

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:33:14 AM

Again, it is good to emphasize that TrustLogics will be catering two major segment of the industry workforce.

One is the Professional segment where we have college graduates, doctorates, and all other degree holders.

The other is the Individual Service Provider (ISP) segment which includes all those that don't have any professional degree but have certain skills to offer a service requester.

So don't fret guys, TrustLogics have everyone well covered with equal chances to land a job.

________▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂________
A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM
PRE-ICO: 40% BONUS at www.arizn.network
Elexsis

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:02:05 AM
Last edit: June 13, 2018, 01:17:03 AM by Elexsis

Have anyone here experience being a victim of illegal recruiters? or know someone who had been abuse by their employer? Or anyone here who have experience that their employer are not paying the mandatory benefits of employees like social security service or national healthcare as required by law? I believe that Trustlogics can also be a way to be able to help applicants in verifying this findings from such recruiters or employers who are not dully registered or have previous records of abuse with its employees or non-remittance of mandatory deduction and benefits of an employee. If this is possible with Trustlogics, not only it will bridge the applicants with the recruiters but also become a Trusted platform that protects its users welfare as well.

I have not experienced it personally but I have a few friends who have experience this and I was able to watch some employees who complains about their contribution on social security and other mandatory benefits not being remitted by the employers, hence they fail to avail of the said benefits during the time they need them particularly during calamity, or when they get sick, or even when they retire. It will be good if Trustlogics platform also offers to verify  recruiters data and validate if they are properly registered as a company. Many people in my country are actually underemployed receiving lower salaries as to their qualification due to high unemployment rate and lack of proper employers to who provide proper remuneration. It is due to this that most people would prefer to go abroad and apply as domestic helpers or engaged in their profession in other countries. I actually have a friend who receives a monthly salary equivalent to 1 year salary if he will work here in my country and its even tax free and he doesn't need to do overtime. It is really tempting to go abroad and apply for work there if you are only thinking about the salary. I think Trustlogics platform will be a door of opportunity for jobs locally and abroad as well as it is a global platform.

Based on your statements their are really wide range of abuse to employees by their employers. Trustlogics will help empower us applicants by being able to verify the data of the recruiters as well. Yes, Trustlogics is a global platform and jobs available thru Trustlogics will be both for local and overseas employment.
well there are some who had experienced this kind of tragedy, although i didn't experience this one, but i share the sentiment for them and their families. it is really heartbreaking but what else can we do? We don't have any power to help them, so as much as possible just reach it out to the government. with this platform also, this could maybe the key answer for those who are highly in need.

Not yet, but i see in the news i misgiving on this. its so very hard to see people sacrificed himself for the sake of their family and there's abusive/arrogant people doing this,  hope gov't pay attention to those doing this kind of problem..and hoping this new blockchain must be lessen this problem. Trust Logics want to change this.

There are many cases of employment abuse, and this usually happens in domestic jobs in a private setting, where there are less or usually no people that can actually help. This is one of the most common risk for caregivers, specially those that are working in middle east countries. Job applicants are usually blank regarding the back ground of their employer, its a sad reality probably still happening even to this time. We can minimize this kind of problems if the job applicant will also have the right or th chance to background check their employer.
Well said! There are many job workers in abroad who had experienced a tragic life. Sometimes, they treat as a dog by their boss. Some of my countrymen experienced like that. They suffered from a death agony. This problem should be eliminated and resolved. I hope that trustlogics will also give a negative trust to the companies who maltreated their own workers.
But i don't think Trustlogic 100% that can help to those job worker's in abroad but still let's see what this project aiming for. That's why we need to encourage more people in order to gain more trust in this project for positive thoughts, so that we can help jobseeker's all around the world.
emulsifryer

Activity: 337

Bet2dream.com

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:06:45 AM

YASH PAKALA
Program manager!

Senior Manager & Program Manager at TrustLogics: Seasoned Techno Functional Leader,
with 10+ years of experience in IT of leading multi-million-dollar projects.
Manages executive relationships and provides leadership to other team members.
-Experienced Techno Functional Leader
-11 years of IT experience with demonstrated success in leading multi-million dollar projects. Designed and executed Bluetooth Smart® products.
-Specialties: Digital Product Strategy, Roadmap Development, Agile Project Management, Bluetooth Smart® & IoT

Linkedin Summary - Yash Pakala
Seems that he will manage the project so well. Indian makes every engineering and computer works so very easy and more smart. Double thumbs up for you Yash Pakala and for the whole team. More power for TrustLogics Project.

Been reviewing the team member, and i must admit!
they have a cool line up on this.
everyone has expertise on their different field.
this is real smooth.
Yes as what i've review there team was in a cool line up, let's just see what will happen to this project and hope it will be successful because their platform is very interesting for jobseeker's.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Bet2Dream ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬  Get Free Bal($) When You Register! Join Now!  ▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬  Referral & Mining Program | Event & Daily Rewards! | Bet2Dream NFT Club! ▬▬▬
Yadstiker

Activity: 373
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:13:56 AM

Is any of you guys already used their android or IOS app??. Looks interesting and very easy to use app.
I think it is available in the Google Playstore but I donnot install it already.
I think it is available on app stores around the world but not that already in used. I installed it already and it was too cool and easy to use. Very catchy and has many features. Must install guys, worth to install. Thumbs up TrustLogics Team.
I think they haven't fully developed it yet since they are still in the middle part of their roadmap, so, you can install it but it would probably have some glitches. Good thing about their site and their platform is there is already chat support available!
I hope the trustlogic application will work because it can give opportunity to those who are really interested to find a job, i am looking forward to this project waiting for another progress. Goodluck for the team!
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1064
Merit: 271

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:18:26 AM

Again, it is good to emphasize that TrustLogics will be catering two major segment of the industry workforce.

One is the Professional segment where we have college graduates, doctorates, and all other degree holders.

The other is the Individual Service Provider (ISP) segment which includes all those that don't have any professional degree but have certain skills to offer a service requester.

So don't fret guys, TrustLogics have everyone well covered with equal chances to land a job.

Hello everyone!

Allow me to quote the following from TrustLogics' Whitepaper that could shed light regarding the above issue.

An excerpt from TrustLogics' Overview:

3.1.1 Professionals Segment
The Professionals Segment consists of salaried employees whose line of work is highly specialized, knowledge-oriented and mainly takes place in an office or a professional environment.

3.1.2 Independent Service Providers Segment
The Independent Service Providers (ISPs) Segment consists of self-employed or contractual individuals whose line of work involves manual work taking place within the confines of a service requestor’s nearby environment, such as a home or other personal property.
Elexsis

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:32:03 AM

Is any of you guys already used their android or IOS app??. Looks interesting and very easy to use app.
I think it is available in the Google Playstore but I donnot install it already.
I think it is available on app stores around the world but not that already in used. I installed it already and it was too cool and easy to use. Very catchy and has many features. Must install guys, worth to install. Thumbs up TrustLogics Team.
Cool!! didn't check it in my app store. Is the TrustLogics app available in every country??
I don't know if it is available on any country but here in the Philippines it is available. Checkout your app store if it is compatible on your country.
-Verified by Play Protect
-6.55 MB
-FREE INSTALLATION
Already installed it on my Android Phone. Time to discover and explore it more guys.

I already install it on my android phone. Why the app always crashing when I used to create my account?? Is there any problem on the app?? How can I use it??
We do apologize for the inconvenience faced by you, But we would like to tell you our app is under construction this is the reason you faced such issue. Our developers' team are working tirelessly to make such beautiful app.
Thank you for the update Trustlogic, i hope this app will work properly for the successful not only to the project but also for the team who build this kind of idea and for the user's who can get benefits from it that can easily find a job in a greater way.
I also install their android app yesterday and it always crash. Hope that you'll fix it as soon as possible. Cool app though. Double thumbs up for you TrustLogics Team.
The team is already working on it and they need some beta test first in order to prevent having crashed or error problems on their files. Let's just wait for the update and hope also the app will become more popular not only for us who knows this platform but for those who are really interested to a find a job.
Approxilite

Activity: 101

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:38:30 AM

I think they haven't fully developed it yet since they are still in the middle part of their roadmap, so, you can install it but it would probably have some glitches. Good thing about their site and their platform is there is already chat support available!
You're right the app is not actually fully developed yet, but there are more up coming updates so let's just wait until the project will be done.
jackbit

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:44:03 AM

TrustLogics' Whitepaper:

One of the major triggers of personal and identity data loss is the hiring industry: random, unnecessary circulation of sensitive personal and professional data across unsecured networks – both online and offline – which leads to data being compromised

Standing on the same sound reasoning as TrustLogics when it comes to data unnecessarily  circulating among different hiring parties that could cause data loss and identity theft.

I really do think that giving the users full control to where and when data is provided is really a great sum of a deal as none of us would want sensitive information of ours to be compromised specially without our explicit permission.
Elexsis

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:08:43 AM

Hello Trustlogics team, can you please tell me ..what is your soft/hard cap?
Hi Maxxbill, thank you for showing your interest in trustlogics . Our soft cap is $2,000,000 and hard cap is $16,000,000. To know more about us please read our whitepaper here:- https://trustlogics.io/whitepaper.pdf   
Thank you !
Thank you so much !

Even trustlogic have a lot of things on their hand they still try to communicate to the community for their inquiries! I hope nothing changes and trustlogic will still give us the transparency or the answer we need. Not like other ICO that after the token sale they instantly vanished on thin air like nothing happened and leave their supporters and investor on air.

May it never be HappyDumper. It is easy to take advantage of people and run away but we shoukd be reminded that in every bad action we do there will always be a corresponding consequence. I dont think Trustlogics team is going to do that, they are already ahead and their platform is almost ready. They already have ready applications in the apps stores.
That's absolutely right it can be affect on what they are aiming for, and also they have a plan already for the successful of their project and i am looking forward on it.
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:11:12 AM

TrustLogics' Whitepaper:

One of the major triggers of personal and identity data loss is the hiring industry: random, unnecessary circulation of sensitive personal and professional data across unsecured networks – both online and offline – which leads to data being compromised

Standing on the same sound reasoning as TrustLogics when it comes to data unnecessarily  circulating among different hiring parties that could cause data loss and identity theft.

I really do think that giving the users full control to where and when data is provided is really a great sum of a deal as none of us would want sensitive information of ours to be compromised specially without our explicit permission.

And as discussed earlier, that's a lot of thrash in the digital stream that TrustLogics will be eliminating along the way.

Though we seldom see people complaining about such unnecessary circulation of their sensitive personal and professional data, the TrustLogics platform might drive that awareness to many and would populate an identity safeness era in the long run.

Thanking TrustLogics for breaking the concept of giving it all out to everyone for a chance of getting hired, old concept out, sound and safe concept in.
Elexsis

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:35:23 AM
Last edit: June 13, 2018, 10:54:57 AM by Elexsis

Thank you for this information, because i thought it will be equal even if you have degree or not, but not actually as what you have said all can be qualified to this project but it has two major segment's. Now you make it clear for us to understand what are the main factor's of what side we are going to is it at the Professional segment (PS) or Individual Service Provider (ISP).
ConquerGold

Activity: 99

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:08:22 AM

That's good to know. If there is already a support help desk, that means they are already prepared for helping out those who entered the system! This should be a basic for all those new platforms out there!
Pages: « 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: