Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:22:17 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6361 6362 6363 6364 6365 6366 6367 6368 6369 6370 6371 6372 6373 6374 6375 6376 6377 6378 6379 6380 6381 6382 6383 6384 6385 6386 6387 6388 6389 6390 6391 6392 6393 6394 6395 6396 6397 6398 6399 6400 6401 6402 6403 6404 6405 6406 6407 6408 6409 6410 [6411] 6412 6413 6414 6415 6416 6417 6418 6419 6420 6421 6422 6423 6424 6425 6426 6427 6428 6429 6430 6431 6432 6433 6434 6435 6436 6437 6438 6439 6440 6441 6442 6443 6444 6445 6446 6447 6448 6449 6450 6451 6452 6453 6454 6455 6456 6457 6458 6459 6460 6461 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722683 times)
bluewhackadoo

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 03:56:48 AM

Marketing update, this continues to exist > http://dash.fail
solowhizkid

Activity: 494

Warning: ICEBreaker on this Forum is a troll!

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 08:59:26 AM

Marketing update, this continues to exist > http://dash.fail

Well that URL name certianly sucks, but let me tell you, DASH is far far away from being a fail!
solowhizkid

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 09:00:09 AM

Dash Cryptocurrency Calls on White-Hat Hackers to Vet its Blockchain

http://www.financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/news/dash-cryptocurrency-calls-white-hat-hackers-vet-blockchain/

#dash_force
solowhizkid

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 11:24:54 AM

How to buy Dash (DASH) - The Quickest and Easiest Way to BUY Dash

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GK-GI44PAg

#dash_force

NibiruHybrid

Activity: 1204
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 01:09:41 PM
Last edit: February 25, 2018, 03:27:24 PM by mprep

Dash Funds First-Ever Dash Conference in London

Dash has funded the first cryptocurrency conference dedicated to Dash this year in London.

The Dash Core team submitted a proposal before the Dash masternodes to fund a Dash Conference at the end of September. This conference will be held in the Oval Space in London on the 24th of next month, and will be organized by Keynote, which has organized several major cryptocurrency conferences around the world including the North American Bitcoin Conference.

According to Dash Core CEO Ryan Taylor, the conference will help showcase the contrast between Dash’s long-term growth strategy and the “digital gold rush” of the ICO-dominated world:

“At a time when “ICO” is the buzzword of the day, Dash has experienced incredible growth and broken out of a ever-growing pack. The Dash community stands in contrast to the current market environment as a grassroots movement aiming to reinvent money to be empowering for people all across the globe. It is time to bring our community together to share ideas, inspire each other, educate each other, create new connections, and celebrate the vision we are pursuing. We propose to hold the first Dash Conference on September 24th at The Oval Space, London.”

NibiruHybrid

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 03:35:44 PM
Last edit: February 25, 2018, 03:27:01 PM by mprep

Charlie Shrem answers 14 questions about the NEW Dash Pay Card!

The long awaited update for the Charlie Shrem Dash Pay Card proposal exclusively on Dash Force News.

The card is launching sooner than you may think! A big thank you to Charlie for agreeing to do the video interview. Please see below for the full list of questions asked in interview and the time stamps so you have the option to skip to sections in interview of interest if you’re short on time.

Charlie Shrem Dash Pay Card Question TimeStamps:

0:43 Why the lack of updates?
3:41 When will the card be available? do you have a date?
5:46 How is your card different to payza’s? How do they compare?
7:27 How much will the physical card cost?
10:13 What are the fees? (Annual fee/ATM fee/Foreign Exchange Fee)
11:35 What are the spending and withdrawal limits?
14:03 Do you plan on implementing InstantSend functionality?
17:00 Which countries will the card be available on launch on in the future?
22:07 What is the website URL & when will it be up & running?
23:25 Can you buy and sell Dash on platform as well?
25:31 Why should people use your card and not the competition?
27:51 What are your plans to promote & market the Dash Pay Card?
30:16 Charlie, why Dash? Whats so special about Dash?
33:18 Can you tell me more about the Free card giveaway?

If you haven’ t done so by now, can you please make sure you like and subscribe to the Dash Force News YouTube channel. Thank you to the Dash community for your continued support.

MasterMined710
Legendary

Activity: 1182
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 05:05:57 PM

Cointopay Online POS Review

In the search for viable point-of-sale applications for Dash merchants I was asked to look at Cointopay.  It seems to offer the ability to sell products using any of close to 100 different coins including Dash.

Cointopay is a startup company based in Haarlem the Netherlands, officially started in 2014 with development time in 2013. The team consists of a developer, manager and administrator. Our main driver is to provide innovative Internet payment services based on the new Crypto Coins, also known in the media as BitCoin. We are a legitimate business and not politically driven to devaluate the Dollar/Euro. We do think that an alternative to the native payment method will drive up competition and ultimately be beneficial for the general public. Cointopay is a Crypto Coin Payment service provider for businesses and charity organisations. We see a future of financial transactions for alternative currencies like BitCoin at very low fees, secure, instant and very easy and we want to be part of that transition.

https://www.dashforcenews.com/cointopay-online-pos-review/

DASH = Digital Cash         FAQ          DASHTALK        DashNews
ddink7
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 06:22:21 PM

About a month ago I discovered Darkcoin. I bought in over .02 after reading about what it was trying to do. I invested far more than I should have as I was certain it would keep going up.

I am in absolute despair right now, I still haven't told my wife how much I lost. Honestly, I'm terrified of the thought. It was money we could have used as a down payment on a house, or to send the kids to college. Money that pretty much would have been useful somewhere else.

We live in an apartment and have been saving for a house for years.

I'm sick to my stomach now. I can't sleep at night because my mind races through series of 'what-ifs.' I honestly don't know what to do. How do I tell my wife the money is gone?

I'm thinking about leaving everything behind and going off to some other country as that is how heavy the burden feels right now. I know my kids would miss me but I can't stand the thought of them knowing how much of a failure I am.

It's hard to read about all these people talking about all their profits and how much they made. I hope they realize for everything they've gained is off the back of someone like me who saw something they thought was a worthwhile investment and got burned.

I wonder what ever happened to this guy.   Cheesy     Bet he didn't HODL

I had forgotten about him =(

Stories like this are important to remember. The few friends/family of mine who know about my Dash investments have congratulated me on making the investment and said that they only wished they had listened to me when I told them about Dash years ago. I keep reminding them that between then and now there were a LOT of dark times. Maxed out credit cards, an investment worth 20% of what you paid, kids to feed and job uncertainty. Those of us who held look like geniuses now...but only a year ago we were fools.

Don't invest more than you can afford to lose. I invested way more than I could afford to lose, and endured a lot of stress and sleeplessness because of it. All is well that ends well--but the journey was trying. Don't FOMO!

Dash - Digital Cash
https://www.dash.org/
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2017, 07:58:07 PM

Which is the best digital currency out there? We likely won’t come to consensus on that one anytime soon. Cemented by the emergence of the Bitcoin Cash chain split this month, the struggle to be the king of digital cash is more fierce than ever. In my opinion, however, that’s not a struggle that’s worth having for Dash. If it wants to be the reigning digital cash, fighting with the rest of the field isn’t the most efficient way to go.

The field is cluttered

Right now, the collection of coins making a stab at the title of “digital cash king” is growing to a level bordering on absurd. In the top 10 you have the main Bitcoin chain, the fierce newcomer Bitcoin Cash, perpetual “me too” Litecoin, and of course Dash. All claim to be the electronic peer-to-peer cash of the future. Which one is it? Thanks to all that clutter, it’s difficult to tell.

The market is how we come to consensus on the best product in a competitive field.

Right now, Bcash the 4 day old newborn infant is valued much more highly than Dash, despite Dash having spent the last 4 years on tryhard SEO marketing and shady HYIP solicitations.

Dash and Bcash are fighting to be king of instamined and therefore worthless digital trash.  Litecoin has segwit but Dash's code is too ancient to support such modern functionality and the Visa-scale® Lightning features built using it.

Bcash is actually mining blocks many times larger than 1mb, but Dash is still stuck at 1mb maximum despite 'voting' for an increase to 2mb (again, due to ancient code limitation of sig validation and lack of even remotely Core-caliber devs).

And where is the "DashDrive" that was supposedly going to be ready months ago?  Was stealing IPFS code and rebranding it as yet another Duff Original too hard?

Will DashDrive be ready before Masternode blinding and IPv6 support?  Huh

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
aigeezer
Legendary

Activity: 1450
Merit: 1013

Cryptanalyst castrated by his government, 1952

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 08:55:54 PM

Charlie Shrem answers 14 questions about the NEW Dash Pay Card!

Good stuff, nice to see. The new site dashpaycard.com is http rather than https, so I assume it's just a placeholder for now. Looking forward to "the real thing".

K~Ehleyr

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Ooh, shiny things!!

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 10:30:51 PM

Bla bla bla...

Yay, hello Icey!!  We must be due another rally if you're here!!  Grin

Please update your knowledge though, it's too obvious that you haven't been keeping up with Dash at all.  I wouldn't want you to not get paid by your troll overlord for not at least appearing to know what you're talking about, or for such poor quality trolling.  We all know you can do better.

A good place to start is with the Dash roadmap: https://github.com/dashpay/dash-roadmap/blob/master/README.md

Also Dash Force News will help you catch up in handy bitesize pieces: https://www.dashforcenews.com/

I hope you get your mojo back soon!
Blackmoon Crypto

Activity: 172
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 06:06:43 AM

Get yourself some quality art in your office.
Something above your computer.
On the wall.
My new -DASH PEAKS- original an unique wall artwork
Price: 500 USD

Click to ZOOM

Wow, that's amazing but for me personally a little expensive
solowhizkid

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 07:27:33 AM

DASH 🌐 Why This Crypto

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HY7eRilHCE

#dash_force
IMZ
Legendary

Activity: 1498

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 08:07:01 AM

About a month ago I discovered Darkcoin. I bought in over .02 after reading about what it was trying to do. I invested far more than I should have as I was certain it would keep going up.

I am in absolute despair right now, I still haven't told my wife how much I lost. Honestly, I'm terrified of the thought. It was money we could have used as a down payment on a house, or to send the kids to college. Money that pretty much would have been useful somewhere else.

We live in an apartment and have been saving for a house for years.

I'm sick to my stomach now. I can't sleep at night because my mind races through series of 'what-ifs.' I honestly don't know what to do. How do I tell my wife the money is gone?

I'm thinking about leaving everything behind and going off to some other country as that is how heavy the burden feels right now. I know my kids would miss me but I can't stand the thought of them knowing how much of a failure I am.

It's hard to read about all these people talking about all their profits and how much they made. I hope they realize for everything they've gained is off the back of someone like me who saw something they thought was a worthwhile investment and got burned.

I wonder what ever happened to this guy.   Cheesy     Bet he didn't HODL

I had forgotten about him =(

Stories like this are important to remember. The few friends/family of mine who know about my Dash investments have congratulated me on making the investment and said that they only wished they had listened to me when I told them about Dash years ago. I keep reminding them that between then and now there were a LOT of dark times. Maxed out credit cards, an investment worth 20% of what you paid, kids to feed and job uncertainty. Those of us who held look like geniuses now...but only a year ago we were fools.

Don't invest more than you can afford to lose. I invested way more than I could afford to lose, and endured a lot of stress and sleeplessness because of it. All is well that ends well--but the journey was trying. Don't FOMO!

My outfit -- 'IndiaMikeZulu' -- is big on P2P. We start friends and colleagues out with small amounts, and provide free open-ended advice and security assistance. Dang, it's hard work -- we're now in our fifth year of doing this -- but every single person we've brought to cryptos is now way way ahead, and their coin is solidly secured.

And we have the basis of a cryptocurrency network out here where I live. I have fruit and vegies and meat and beer delivered, and pay with cryptos.
alevlaslo

Activity: 1988
Merit: 593

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 08:15:01 AM

Dash, zec, eth and cash always will probably cost the same, you have to sell from them what is more expensive and buy something that is cheaper

Sale the first NFT of the first foto
NibiruHybrid

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 01:14:55 PM
Last edit: February 25, 2018, 03:26:48 PM by mprep

DASH gateway on Ripple Proposal Review

Ripple gateways are businesses that provide a way for money and other forms of value to move in and out of the Ripple Consensus Ledger (RCL). A gateway receives money (or other assets of value) outside of Ripple, and creates issuances in the Ripple Consensus Ledger. This provides a direct way for customers to get money in and out of the RCL. So we can think of it as a currency exchange.

Within a month or so you will be able to use a gateway to exchange Dash on the Ripple Consensus Ledger. The RCL is basically Ripples blockchain.  Another DFN article about Ripple Gateways provides further information on some of the benefits.

NibiruHybrid

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 05:06:47 PM
Last edit: February 25, 2018, 03:26:25 PM by mprep

3 Amigos Podcast With Guest Jeff Smith From Dash Core Team

On episode 11 of the three amigos podcast we had special guest Jeff Smith Network Operations lead from the Dash Core team join us again. It was a very lively podcast and we discussed a number of topical issues such as the Charlie Shrem Dash Pay Card proposal, Bitcoin Cash, the Dash iPhone App and much more.

NibiruHybrid

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 01:11:32 PM
Last edit: February 25, 2018, 03:26:18 PM by mprep

One Thing Most Cryptocurrencies Aren't Competing For

The rapidly-changing world of cryptocurrency is anything but uneventful. The top coin positions are in a constant state of shuffling, and Bitcoin just split in two, with separate visions vying for ultimate dominance. Fierce though this struggle may be, however, there’s a huge blind spot in this aggressive competitive push. There’s one critical area that most coins aren’t properly competing for, if it’s even on their radar at all.

Cryptocurrency’s market value is still fairly small

At $110 billion or so, cryptocurrency is still a relatively small industry, globally-speaking. Bitcoin’s current limit of about 7 transactions per second is not entirely filled after a recent drop-off, without even mentioning the virtually empty blocks of most other chains. While blockchain technology has the opportunity to affect the whole world, it isn’t there yet. Fighting for the spot of top crypto is still to seek the crown of a small kingdom. Few coins are really thinking big.

Blackmoon Crypto

Activity: 172
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 04:58:04 PM

One Thing Most Cryptocurrencies Aren't Competing For

The rapidly-changing world of cryptocurrency is anything but uneventful. The top coin positions are in a constant state of shuffling, and Bitcoin just split in two, with separate visions vying for ultimate dominance. Fierce though this struggle may be, however, there’s a huge blind spot in this aggressive competitive push. There’s one critical area that most coins aren’t properly competing for, if it’s even on their radar at all.

Cryptocurrency’s market value is still fairly small

At $110 billion or so, cryptocurrency is still a relatively small industry, globally-speaking. Bitcoin’s current limit of about 7 transactions per second is not entirely filled after a recent drop-off, without even mentioning the virtually empty blocks of most other chains. While blockchain technology has the opportunity to affect the whole world, it isn’t there yet. Fighting for the spot of top crypto is still to seek the crown of a small kingdom. Few coins are really thinking big.

The only thing that is not clear is it good or bad?
DARKHOLDER

Activity: 659
Merit: 500

Zepher is scammer!:)

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 07:37:23 PM

Think soon all major altcoins including Dash go up...think so because there is new buyers who buy btc for so big prices 3-3,3k ... also for Dash next month news comes out  Wink
Pages: « 1 ... 6361 6362 6363 6364 6365 6366 6367 6368 6369 6370 6371 6372 6373 6374 6375 6376 6377 6378 6379 6380 6381 6382 6383 6384 6385 6386 6387 6388 6389 6390 6391 6392 6393 6394 6395 6396 6397 6398 6399 6400 6401 6402 6403 6404 6405 6406 6407 6408 6409 6410 [6411] 6412 6413 6414 6415 6416 6417 6418 6419 6420 6421 6422 6423 6424 6425 6426 6427 6428 6429 6430 6431 6432 6433 6434 6435 6436 6437 6438 6439 6440 6441 6442 6443 6444 6445 6446 6447 6448 6449 6450 6451 6452 6453 6454 6455 6456 6457 6458 6459 6460 6461 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: