Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:33:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6385 6386 6387 6388 6389 6390 6391 6392 6393 6394 6395 6396 6397 6398 6399 6400 6401 6402 6403 6404 6405 6406 6407 6408 6409 6410 6411 6412 6413 6414 6415 6416 6417 6418 6419 6420 6421 6422 6423 6424 6425 6426 6427 6428 6429 6430 6431 6432 6433 6434 [6435] 6436 6437 6438 6439 6440 6441 6442 6443 6444 6445 6446 6447 6448 6449 6450 6451 6452 6453 6454 6455 6456 6457 6458 6459 6460 6461 6462 6463 6464 6465 6466 6467 6468 6469 6470 6471 6472 6473 6474 6475 6476 6477 6478 6479 6480 6481 6482 6483 6484 6485 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722497 times)
yaoye0o

Activity: 353
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 01:45:03 PM

All Chinese Exchanges May Stop Trading, Crypto Crash Continues

All cryptocurrency exchanges in China may soon stop trading, news which has had a heavy negative impact of the cryptocurrency markets.

As reported by Washington Post researcher Luna Lin, Chinese regulators have required that exchanges make plans to shut down by the day’s end:

and then? what should i do ,i hold btc eth dash ltc now , i already lost half of my cash . can you give me some advisment

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sidhujag
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 02:37:56 PM

You seem not to understand quantum computing. Dwaves 2k qbit is not a full computer its annealing so only good for.certain things. Google and ibm will have 100 qbit ones end of year. These are general purpose versions! Exciting for some.not so exciting for others. Assymetric encryption is vulnerable. Sha384 and above is safe for now but less is not. I know of an attack on bitcoin even with one way hashes of pubkeys to create base58 addresses but i wont scare the community. I will solve the issues though and am doing research on PQ algos that will be safe. A new elliptical curve is generally needed and one way hashing.

Btw 80 qbits can simulate an entire human body down to cell level.

I do understand the dangers of QC, I am just skeptical about the existence of any. It may very well be a scaremongering tactic or a marketing gimmick to sell some computers.

Until I dont see an actual one I will remain skeptical because this is an extraordinary tech and requires extraordinary evidence. Of course by then it will be too late, so I agree, post quantum cryptography is a priority.
9 qubit already exists.. goto the cloud and give it a try. Its easy to.scale once its done. Just a matter of time.
afbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1061

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 04:11:29 PM

But I am just criticizing it's privacy technology, which is very weak in my opinion.

Well, crack it and claim the bounty. Should be simple really.

I can't. But just because I can't that doesnt mean that an adversary with sufficient resources can't.

Somebody who taps all ISP's can easily deanonimize Dash, and it doesn't even have to be a Government. I can even be a 3rd party company that works with the ISP, who can then sell that data in the black market.

Dash is not anonymous, I have done my research on it, you should too.

Is this what you come up with after toknormals previous post? Oh dear.

Yes I'm sure it is 'easy' to tap 'all' ISPs. And just as easy to then unscamble Dash coin mixing. Or if you are a 3rd party one ISP is enough? Almost trivial really. Thanks for your concern which I've noted.

MasterMined710
Legendary

Activity: 1182
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 05:10:41 PM

Dash/Fiat Trading Pairs Added to CEX.io Exchange

Cryptocurrency exchange CEX.io has added Dash, including fiat currency trading pairs.

CEX.io is a UK-based cryptocurrency exchange with over one million users worldwide. With the new integration, Dash trading pairs have been added for USD, GBP and EUR, facilitating the buying of Dash directly for users around the world without having to first go through Bitcoin. According to Dash Core CEO Ryan Taylor, this addition is a particular achievement because of CEX.io’s selectivity:

“We are especially proud to see Dash added as the latest digital currency on CEX.IO’s platform, as they are very selective about the currencies they choose to add. For me, it further validates that Dash is now clearly among the few digital currencies that are relevant for consumers.”
https://www.dashforcenews.com/dashfiat-trading-pairs-added-cex-io-exchange/

DASH = Digital Cash         FAQ          DASHTALK        DashNews
BossBee

Activity: 682
Merit: 540

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 05:54:48 PM

But I am just criticizing it's privacy technology, which is very weak in my opinion.

I can't. But just because I can't that doesnt mean that an adversary with sufficient resources can't.

Somebody who taps all ISP's can easily deanonimize Dash, and it doesn't even have to be a Government. I can even be a 3rd party company that works with the ISP, who can then sell that data in the black market.

Cheesy Profitgenerator doing research lol
This guy's been hard shilling Synereo and wildspark for almost a year, a project that's been in development since 2015, that's recently been completed and released to the public and wasn't even worthy enough to get a pump in the largest bull market to date. This guy has zero reputation right now for his FA abilities

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
qwizzie
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 06:44:01 PM

Dash/Fiat Trading Pairs Added to CEX.io Exchange

Cryptocurrency exchange CEX.io has added Dash, including fiat currency trading pairs.

CEX.io is a UK-based cryptocurrency exchange with over one million users worldwide. With the new integration, Dash trading pairs have been added for USD, GBP and EUR, facilitating the buying of Dash directly for users around the world without having to first go through Bitcoin. According to Dash Core CEO Ryan Taylor, this addition is a particular achievement because of CEX.io’s selectivity:

“We are especially proud to see Dash added as the latest digital currency on CEX.IO’s platform, as they are very selective about the currencies they choose to add. For me, it further validates that Dash is now clearly among the few digital currencies that are relevant for consumers.”
https://www.dashforcenews.com/dashfiat-trading-pairs-added-cex-io-exchange/

Nice timing, with the Dash Conference in London and all  Grin

Link : https://www.dashforcenews.com/dash-funds-first-ever-dash-conference-london/

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
profitgenerator212

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 07:29:47 PM

This guy's been hard shilling Synereo and wildspark for almost a year, a project that's been in development since 2015, that's recently been completed and released to the public and wasn't even worthy enough to get a pump in the largest bull market to date. This guy has zero reputation right now for his FA abilities

Not true. Wildspark only exists since a few months. What they have worked on before that was the infrastructure of a blockchain tech, which I don't know how entagled it is with the app itself. The fact that they have put together a cool app in a short amount of time that has the potential to go viral is by itself admirable. It is a cool project.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
TanteStefana2
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 08:10:22 PM

Hey guys!  Sorry I don't hang out here very much anymore, I've gotten really busy with family.  BUT I feel the need to talk about one of the people that works tirelessly for Dash.  His name is Abdul Salam Mahamadu, and goes by Cryptolib on slack and I think also the Dash forum.  Cryptolib is a BIG TIME activist and has been involved in numerous projects in Ghana, Africa.  He realizes that economic solutions are essential for Africa to grow and shake corruption and poverty, and he sees cryptocurrency, espcecially Dash, as the key to make it happen.

JZA has even done presentations at his meetups via video, it's amazing how small the world is becoming!  Anyway, Cryptolib has a proposal up to help him fund his "Dash Road Show"  The thing is, ... LOL ... I'm sure most of us have gotten phishing emails from some country in Africa so many times, that we're weary of the authenticity of anyone from there.  I can only guess this is the reason why his very low budget proposal is not doing well.

I want you all to know, Cryptolib, Abdul Salam Mahamadu, is AWESOME!!!  He is the REAL THING.  He is honest and full of goodness as far as I've seen.  You can look him up on the web!  <--- er... does that date me?  Google him! <--- probably still dates me... Tongue

OK, here is his VERY reasonable proposal: https://www.dashcentral.org/p/DASHROADSHOWGHANA1 

No, I don't think Dash will see a huge increase in value for funding Cryptolib, Africans are not rich, they're not going to immediately go pour billions of dollars into Dash, raising the price to the moon and beyond.  So WHY fund this proposal?

Because, if Dash is accepted everywhere, in every corner of the world, it becomes the world currency.  There is a treasure trove of talent completely suppressed under corruption and just plain economic suppression.  We may not see adoption in Africa pushing Dash prices to the moon, but if we can open doors, open trade, open avenues for talent to earn money, because they have access to a world who values their product/talent, Dash WILL benefit in the next generation to come. 

Without control of money, wide spread corruption can not survive.  In the United States of America, In Europe, In China, or in Africa.  This might mean peace for our children, and yes I sound like I'm a dreamer, but believe me, an old lady, the world has been in an amazing change in my lifetime, and if we can help it continue to move in the right direction, all Dash people can be immensely proud of being a part of all this!

Please vote, and please vote yes on Cryptolib's Dash Roadshow!

Another proud lifetime Dash Foundation member Smiley My TanteStefana account was hacked, Beware trading
"You'll never reach your destination if you stop to throw stones at every dog that barks."
Sir Winston Churchill  BTC: 12pu5nMDPEyUGu3HTbnUB5zY5RG65EQE5d
Lebubar
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 09:01:35 PM

I have done my research on it.

Well, one type of "research" at least Wink

This was really funny Smiley
akuzn

Activity: 19
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 09:48:40 PM

Not true. Wildspark only exists since a few months. What they have worked on before that was the infrastructure of a blockchain tech, which I don't know how entagled it is with the app itself. The fact that they have put together a cool app in a short amount of time that has the potential to go viral is by itself admirable. It is a cool project.

good stuff, researcher
arielbit
Legendary

Activity: 3402
Merit: 1059

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:06:53 AM

Yes I'm sure it is 'easy' to tap 'all' ISPs. And just as easy to then unscamble Dash coin mixing. Or if you are a 3rd party one ISP is enough? Almost trivial really. Thanks for your concern which I've noted.

profitgenerator212 is looking at the wrong direction but i believe he has a grasp of the futility of Dash privacy, which is the first sales pitch of this shitcoin. "the first anonymous crypto" ... well the first anonymous crypto is Bitcoin until...it wasn't anymore.

asking people to crack an encryption here is simply an evasive tactic.

"Blockchain analysis" is the word.

here is an artice to see: https://btcmanager.com/dash-partners-with-coinfirm-to-become-amlkyc-compliant/

and some screenshots to get you guys on your senses.

solowhizkid

Activity: 494
Merit: 252

Warning: ICEBreaker on this Forum is a troll!

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 09:23:20 AM

Dash now listed on London cryptocurrency exchange

http://www.banklesstimes.com/2017/09/15/dash-now-listed-on-london-cryptocurrency-exchange/

#dash_force
qwizzie
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 12:12:31 PM

It is interesting to see these old familiar trolls fall straight back into their obssesive trolling behaviour
(which is most likely nothing more then a mask to cover their insecurity about their own cryptocurrency)

To those trolls in here that know what i'm talking about and are feeling a little blue lately
(because deep down they know that nothing they can say or post in this forum really matters in the slightest way) :

Believe in yourself! Have faith in your trolling abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own trolling powers you cannot be successful or happy.
- Norman Vincent Peale

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
robert746

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 12:47:43 PM

Dash is on our pool.

Direct wallet mining-No registration required

http://hashpool.co.za

stratum+tcp://hashpool.co.za

Port: 1122, Diff: 8 Port: 2233, Diff: 32 Port: 3344, Diff: 150000

Payouts every 10 mins once block is confirmed

Start your miners up and join our mining pool today.
We try to cover mining opportunities for all cpu - gpu - asic miners
New coins added regularly as we spot new opportunities or as per coin owners requests

For info or new coins to be added to the pool please email coins@hashpool.co.za

Visit www.hashpool.co.za
No registration required - Direct wallet mining

We can also assist to setup your own mining pool for profit or for your own coin

HAPPY MINING
THE HASH POOL TEAM
NibiruHybrid

Activity: 1204
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 01:13:04 PM
Last edit: February 25, 2018, 03:35:00 PM by mprep

Jerry Banfield Proposals Review

This is a story about someone that I think has a less than stellar reputation in the Dash community (no not CS ).  As someone that was pretty new during the ending of the relationship I can only look at the “aftermath.”  I think the issues mostly boil down to personality and temperament.  I may be treading in deep water here but not everyone fits into a specific community.  Dash doesn’t seem to be filled with “high strung, drama loving” folks and Jerry Banfield comes off as very high energy and admits to trying to add “drama” to his videos.

Jerry submitted seven different proposals for creating and advertising videos.  He was funded for 2 and while I don’t have the detailed results it looks like he got viewership levels that where at least as good as other similar proposals.  According to his reporting he spent most of what he received (or more) on Facebook and YouTube advertising.

BitcoinArsenal

Activity: 924
Merit: 556

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 01:27:42 PM

I purchased some Dash coins today and still have them on an exchange. I do not feel good to store them there long term and I do not want to store them on a paper wallet. I want to transfer them to a local desktop wallet. What is the best lightweight Dash wallet what does not need to download entire blockchain?
UdjinM6
Legendary

Activity: 1318
Merit: 1040

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 01:51:57 PM

I purchased some Dash coins today and still have them on an exchange. I do not feel good to store them there long term and I do not want to store them on a paper wallet. I want to transfer them to a local desktop wallet. What is the best lightweight Dash wallet what does not need to download entire blockchain?
"the best" is a matter of taste really. Dash is available on Jaxx http://jaxx.io/ and Exodus https://www.exodus.io/
If you have substantial amount of coins than I would really suggest using some HW wallet - Trezor https://trezor.io/, Ledger Nano S https://www.ledgerwallet.com/products/ledger-nano-s and Keepkey https://www.keepkey.com/ - all of them support Dash.

DASH: XsV4GHVKGTjQFvwB7c6mYsGV3Mxf7iser6
btccash24

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 01:57:44 PM

Yes. Finally it's the highest time to dash  to reach the sky and the moon. Dash can have a huge involve in cryptocurrency market. I hope it will be the future of the digital and crypto history.
profitgenerator212

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 02:36:43 PM

profitgenerator212 is looking at the wrong direction but i believe he has a grasp of the futility of Dash privacy, which is the first sales pitch of this shitcoin. "the first anonymous crypto" ... well the first anonymous crypto is Bitcoin until...it wasn't anymore.

asking people to crack an encryption here is simply an evasive tactic.

"Blockchain analysis" is the word.

here is an artice to see: https://btcmanager.com/dash-partners-with-coinfirm-to-become-amlkyc-compliant/

and some screenshots to get you guys on your senses.

Thanks for articulating it out for me, I didnt had the words to properly explain myself, but you hit the nail on it's head.

Yep, Blockchain analysis, metadata, they don't need to crack the TLS enctyption that the nodes might use to relay mixing transactions. They can just look at DNS leaks, crash reports, you name it.

Like this:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/12/30/nsa-windows_n_4520514.html

There are thousands of other ways to obtain metadata by going around the encryption stuff. So the fact that Dash claims to be private when there are thousands of ways to break or circumvent that anonymization process is just ridiculous.

It's not only that buy saying that something is private, which is clearly not is hishonest, and it might put activists in danger.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
NibiruHybrid

Activity: 1204
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 03:23:28 PM
Last edit: February 25, 2018, 03:34:55 PM by mprep

Dmitriy Baimuratov on Dash Business Adoption in Ukraine

Dmitriy Baimuratov of CryptoGroup has been spearheading the integration of Dash into businesses in Ukraine, including making local news headlines for using Dash to pay at the Givi Rubenstein restaurant in Kiev. I spoke with Baimuratov about the progress and challenges facing Dash adoption in Ukraine.

Pages: « 1 ... 6385 6386 6387 6388 6389 6390 6391 6392 6393 6394 6395 6396 6397 6398 6399 6400 6401 6402 6403 6404 6405 6406 6407 6408 6409 6410 6411 6412 6413 6414 6415 6416 6417 6418 6419 6420 6421 6422 6423 6424 6425 6426 6427 6428 6429 6430 6431 6432 6433 6434 [6435] 6436 6437 6438 6439 6440 6441 6442 6443 6444 6445 6446 6447 6448 6449 6450 6451 6452 6453 6454 6455 6456 6457 6458 6459 6460 6461 6462 6463 6464 6465 6466 6467 6468 6469 6470 6471 6472 6473 6474 6475 6476 6477 6478 6479 6480 6481 6482 6483 6484 6485 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: