Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:15:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔵🔵🔵[ANN] Covalent.ai – A Smart Policy Platform 🔵🔵🔵  (Read 50768 times)
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 01:08:12 PM

I dunno I think a lot of votes came down to the project having a solid use case that hasn’t been directly focused on to date so people want to give it a chance

Huobi exchange is one the top 10 exchanges in the market today and a very big deal to get listed in
I mean they really had a good image to put out here which is particularly attractive

Congrats to the project team and community on getting on HUOBI. That’s one of the best exchange and boy they got the volume. I guess it’s the first Exchange for $COVA and that’s splendid. Where can I get the details on COVA token listing on huobi and trading dates?

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 02:08:32 PM

so, I have just created an account with Huobi, a few ETH are on the way there.
From me the trade with Cova can start soon :-)
For me, this is one of the most promising projects at the moment. Even if it takes years

Is there any news yet about when the tokens will be listed and when the trading will start? I guess they will distribute the private sale and airdrop tokens first before the trading starts?

There is only the usual answer "Soon" :-)
And I do not think that tokens are sent before the listing. Cova wants to sell the tokens on the exchange and the price should always be the same. So they will probably not send airdrop tokens that pull the price down

Yeah, I think they will hold the airdrop token first once they start or got listed on the exchange because they said that we will have some token sale via exchange.

At your service
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 03:19:15 PM

I dunno I think a lot of votes came down to the project having a solid use case that hasn’t been directly focused on to date so people want to give it a chance

Huobi exchange is one the top 10 exchanges in the market today and a very big deal to get listed in
I mean they really had a good image to put out here which is particularly attractive

They have a great volume that is for sure it is a great that the team was able to list there; I know several ICOs were trying to list but did not get through So it is a great achievement.

CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 04:07:10 PM

They have a great volume that is for sure it is a great that the team was able to list there; I know several ICOs were trying to list but did not get through So it is a great achievement.
Well Huobi is a huge deal for any currency!  No doubt they are good as they managed to stay ahead and keeping their position in top 3 exchanges.
Cova is really good with everything that made them a success in listing on Huobi!!!   
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 04:51:27 PM

Well Huobi is a huge deal for any currency!  No doubt they are good as they managed to stay ahead and keeping their position in top 3 exchanges.
Cova is really good with everything that made them a success in listing on Huobi!!!   

I honestly did not know covalent.ai had that much fanbase to pull something as winning a voting challenge on one of the top 3 cryptocurrency booards in the world.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 04:58:18 PM

I honestly did not know covalent.ai had that much fanbase to pull something as winning a voting challenge on one of the top 3 cryptocurrency booards in the world.

Same here. Looks like there is quite the base around Korea. Plus the investors they have I think help a lot especially FBG Capital. those are investors in different large ICOs.

Pricebrianer

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 05:33:38 PM

Same here. Looks like there is quite the base around Korea. Plus the investors they have I think help a lot especially FBG Capital. those are investors in different large ICOs.

That’s the benefits of partnerships. For Blockchain based projects, partnerships helps to build both communities. Although both projects must have something in common. 

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 05:42:15 PM

here is a video of the cova private testnet demo, really interesting. they already have a lot to show
https://medium.com/@covatoken/covalent-cova-private-testnet-demo-53e9a2c114c5

That’s an educative video on how cova protocol would function. I think video like this would help the idea understood better by most internet users.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 07:24:25 PM

This was exactly what I felt too. The project has a solid use case and Huobi is an exchange with a high trading volume and I believe the community wanted to see exactly how high COVA can go with this listing.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 07:42:08 PM

Congrats to the project team and community on getting on HUOBI. That’s one of the best exchange and boy they got the volume. I guess it’s the first Exchange for $COVA and that’s splendid. Where can I get the details on COVA token listing on huobi and trading dates?

I think their twitter page is the first point of call because they usually post any update on that channel, better still, you can join their telegram group and get the needed information from the admins, i'm quite intrigued to see them achieve such, the funny thing is, cova is yet to go fully operational and yet the attention been generated by them is enormous
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 08:20:58 PM

I think they plan on selling the COVA tokens on Huobi, it's really a brilliant approach
I'd like to get my account set up and ready but then again since hadax is owned by Huobi do one need to register a separate account with Huobi even if one owns an Hadax account?

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 08:23:13 PM

On 5.12. An AMA is taking place, #COVAAMA
You can already send in questions, and if you're lucky, you get 1000 tokens!
https://medium.com/@covatoken/ask-cova-questions-and-get-up-to-1000-cova-tokens-as-reward-1d3f61165eb3

Yeah just saw their tweet about it. It's really exciting because we can directly can ask the team about the things that we want to know and understand more about the project. Plus we will have a chance to win some Cova tokens.
s

This is a great move; the first thing I am to ask them about the sale. How is looking like and what are the chancing of having one anyways. Are the private investment enough to get this project on its feet?
I'm curious on the Token sell as well, as they didn't shate any data on that just yet!
Hopefully they'll answer them in this AMA session! Looking forward to it!

I talked to them on Telegram and one of their admins said that they will release some information soon about how many tokens there are in total and how many were sold during the private sale.

That will be great, as i understand that many seems to be disturbed by the lack of such information, though the brand is doing really well but it will be nice to get such information and put a lot of skepticism to rest, many has been affected by bad brands running away with their money, so its always nice to make things transparent to boost confidence

This information is so important! Sometimes I have the feeling that they are focusing so hard on the technical side of the project, that they tend to neglect such things. I am now really glad that they know they have to publish it as soon as possible.
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 09:44:01 PM

I think they plan on selling the COVA tokens on Huobi, it's really a brilliant approach
I'd like to get my account set up and ready but then again since hadax is owned by Huobi do one need to register a separate account with Huobi even if one owns an Hadax account?

i don't think so, you will have to create a new account with Houbi because they are running seperate database, i don't think it going to be defficult creating a new account

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Corleone100

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 10:01:39 PM

https://medium.com/@covatoken/ask-cova-questions-and-get-up-to-1000-cova-tokens-as-reward-1d3f61165eb3

Yeah just saw their tweet about it. It's really exciting because we can directly can ask the team about the things that we want to know and understand more about the project. Plus we will have a chance to win some Cova tokens.
s

This is a great move; the first thing I am to ask them about the sale. How is looking like and what are the chancing of having one anyways. Are the private investment enough to get this project on its feet?

Yeah it's really great to know on what happened to their private sell, And if I'm not mistaken someone already mentioned that I think we will have some sale through exchange once they get listed on huobi?
This are good questions that should be channeled to the AMA, we can get good answers from the team directly. It will be a nice session.
Corleone100

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 10:14:46 PM

This is definitely a big win for Cova getting listed for one of the top 10 exchanges is progress. Congrats to Cova and the community for their efforts. I hope to see cova on more exchanges
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 10:24:06 PM

s

Yeah it's really great to know on what happened to their private sell, And if I'm not mistaken someone already mentioned that I think we will have some sale through exchange once they get listed on huobi?

I think that has been explained very often here in the thread. But maybe the AMA will read more people, so that's finally settled. The Public Token Sale takes place via the Huobi Exchange. The reasons can be found a few pages further up
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 10:24:17 PM

The numbers of votes is what actually surprised me I hadn’t realized so many people knew about Cova and they were up against some decent competition it’s a great moment though
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 10:24:24 PM

This is definitely a big win for Cova getting listed for one of the top 10 exchanges is progress. Congrats to Cova and the community for their efforts. I hope to see cova on more exchanges

I guess the fact that they were funded by Huobi Capital also helped to get listed on Huobi. But to get listed somewhere else, they probably gonna need a high demand/high volume on Huobi to spark the interest of other exchanges.
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 10:40:28 PM

I think their twitter page is the first point of call because they usually post any update on that channel, better still, you can join their telegram group and get the needed information from the admins, i'm quite intrigued to see them achieve such, the funny thing is, cova is yet to go fully operational and yet the attention been generated by them is enormous

Yea, it is mind-blowing, to say the least, that COVA could achieve this much even without being fully operational. Imagine how much they will do when they kick off proper. I see great heights for the project.
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 11:08:01 PM

yeah, a very big congratulations to them this shows how much the team is willing to put in other to achieve a goal, kudos to everyone that make it possible for them to achieve this feat

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: