Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:20:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 [363] 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 ... 611 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🥊 The UFC Info and Prediction Thread  (Read 85375 times)
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 4110

View Profile
July 19, 2022, 10:45:33 AM

but Paddy trains his stomach in McDonalds and competes among best.
As long as he keeps on winning, then it's fine. I'm not too bothered about what he does in his personal life. I say live your life the way you want, within reason obviously. If he wants to eat a truck load of food, then as long as he takes the weight cut, and fight seriously I'm not too bothered. Kevin Holland is/was a fan favourite, and he was a classic example for a period of time not taking fights seriously, which did annoy me. Paddy does turn up in the cage, and seems to take it seriously once he's in there.

I don't think he's champion material though, despite the UFC trying to push that narrative.
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TopTort777
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1435

View Profile
July 19, 2022, 02:31:38 PM

There are some good points, but I believe if this kid works 24/7 in gym, he could achieve much more in future. I cant see his aim in UFC or mix martial arts except money. He wants to fight, he wants a lot of money, he wants carefree life. But it does not look like he wants to be a champion. I know that you are big fan of Israel Adesanya, so lets compare them. According to instagram, both like junk food and wasting their lives. I even think that Adesanya is having fun much more than Paddy (anime, parties, shopping, sweets, cars). But he is a champ and can afford it. He is working in gym. Ever seen Adesanya being fat? Even IT guys at my office look better than Paddy Cheesy With Paddy - I bet this guy spends most of his free time in pubs with beer and junk food. He will a star until he meets someone more or less skilled, then he would have 2-3 looses and everyone will forget about him.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3934
Merit: 1405

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
July 19, 2022, 04:52:07 PM

I love the roster of match ups for this event.  And it feels like the main event could happen just like Chris Daukas vs Lewis.  Daukas was rising the rankings really fast then he hit a wall that is Lewis.  That's fine since Lewis is a beast.  But  what the match makers did wrong was match Daukas up with Blaydes right after.  That killed Daukas' chances to get into top 5 for the time being.  Too much too soon.

Anyway, funny line movement...  Blaydes went from a slight favorite to a slight underdog and it's still moving in Aspinall's favor.  If anybody is picking Blaydes I think it's best to wait til Friday.  He could be around 2.20 - 2.50 by then.

Edit:  Btw my weekend from a betting perspective sucked.

Curtis Blaydes is sure is something but after that KO on Derrick Lewis everything has changed and not many are in doubt about Blaydes and because of that he really needs this win, and Tom Aspinall is gaining a lot of popularity, I think that Tom Aspinall had gained a lot of supporters and I think it surely shifted after that win against Alexander Volkov and right now Aspinall has a great start in the UFC, and after his debut on the UFC he never lost since then,

If anything, I think the KO he got from Lewis taught him to always be aware that he should set up the take downs before attempting a take down or he'll get starched again.  Lol. 

I think Aspinall is pretty good prospect but Blaydes has fought against the best heavy weights in the UFC.  Like Fiziev having the biggest test in the cage against RDA, Blaydes is going to be Aspinall's biggest test.  As I've said before with other prospects, some questions will be answered.  It won't be walk in the park.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
July 19, 2022, 05:35:57 PM

I want Tom to win, but if I was betting on the event I'd be going with Curtis, as mentioned above he has hanged with the best of them. Tom hasn't got the knockout power than Lewis has, lets be honest most don't. I honestly see Curtis either knocking him out or taking it to the ground, and winning via decision. I think it's a little bit too soon for Aspinall. Hasn't got the experience that Curtis has.

As for Paddy. I mean, yeah it isn't ideal for someone to be abusing their body like that. However, at the moment he has been winning his fights. Maybe, he starts taking it more serious when he has more serious opponents. His next match up I'm undecided. I've seen Jordan look good, and absolutely awful. So, really does depend on which version of himself turns up on the night.
karabiber

Activity: 1344
Merit: 637

View Profile
July 19, 2022, 05:59:55 PM

Curtis Blaydes is an overrated fighter in my opinion. It resembles a wrestler rather than a fighter. His fists in the final fight were weak. Except for the knockout punch. He uses his body weight well. I saw Daukaus quite agitated. His mind seemed elsewhere during the fight. He was dazed. Daukaus shouldn't have quit his job. It was a boring fight.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
July 19, 2022, 06:11:30 PM

Curtis Blaydes is an overrated fighter in my opinion. It resembles a wrestler rather than a fighter. His fists in the final fight were weak. Except for the knockout punch. He uses his body weight well. I saw Daukaus quite agitated. His mind seemed elsewhere during the fight. He was dazed. Daukaus shouldn't have quit his job. It was a boring fight.
His only losses is Ngannou x2 the current champion, and Derrick Lewis. Those are nothing to scoff at. Basically, anyone that faces Lewis will be in trouble since he always has that power punch. Probably the best in the division. Blaydes has literally only lost against the best, and while he might favour the wrestling, I don't think that's a bad thing.

The Gracies literally created the UFC to demonstrate how dominant grounded fighters are compared to those that stand up. Alright, things have changed a bit, but any time a fighter has the wrestling advantage it basically means they get to dictate the fight. They decide where they want it, and a lot of the time it causes the better striker to be a littler hesitant due to that take down threat.
Balmain

Activity: 2086
Merit: 681

View Profile
July 19, 2022, 06:35:48 PM

His only losses is Ngannou x2 the current champion, and Derrick Lewis. Those are nothing to scoff at. Basically, anyone that faces Lewis will be in trouble since he always has that power punch. Probably the best in the division. Blaydes has literally only lost against the best, and while he might favour the wrestling, I don't think that's a bad thing.

The Gracies literally created the UFC to demonstrate how dominant grounded fighters are compared to those that stand up. Alright, things have changed a bit, but any time a fighter has the wrestling advantage it basically means they get to dictate the fight. They decide where they want it, and a lot of the time it causes the better striker to be a littler hesitant due to that take down threat.

Curtis Blaydes is not a fighter to be underestimated, he is even an Olympic-level wrestler. I was very positive for Curtis until Derrick Lewis was doing a silly dive and TKO was the whole thing. I used to say much better things for him, but now I can say that my mind has changed. His last two games were easier than Lewis. Now there is an Aspinal who has a winning streak against him, I think Curtis Blades' job is very difficult in this match. I think Aspinal will win this match.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
July 19, 2022, 07:27:39 PM

As long as he keeps on winning, then it's fine. I'm not too bothered about what he does in his personal life. I say live your life the way you want, within reason obviously. If he wants to eat a truck load of food, then as long as he takes the weight cut, and fight seriously I'm not too bothered. Kevin Holland is/was a fan favourite, and he was a classic example for a period of time not taking fights seriously, which did annoy me. Paddy does turn up in the cage, and seems to take it seriously once he's in there.

I don't think he's champion material though, despite the UFC trying to push that narrative.

With that age and eating a lot, his metabolism must be working double time, and if you know Matt Stonie the one that joins mostly on eating competition, whether it is a hotdog sandwich or Burger, or anything edible, he keeps on eating a lot on his channel but still keeps his shape, I think Paddy Pimblett metabolism is working just like Matt Stonie's metabolism and yes it is what they like as long as his winning the fight and keeping his weight check he can keep on eating anything he wants,

Well, anyone can be dubbed a champion by the UFC, and nobody really cares about it, Paddy Pimblett just happens to be very lucky to be given opportunities like this,

There are some good points, but I believe if this kid works 24/7 in gym, he could achieve much more in future. I cant see his aim in UFC or mix martial arts except money. He wants to fight, he wants a lot of money, he wants carefree life. But it does not look like he wants to be a champion. I know that you are big fan of Israel Adesanya, so lets compare them. According to instagram, both like junk food and wasting their lives. I even think that Adesanya is having fun much more than Paddy (anime, parties, shopping, sweets, cars). But he is a champ and can afford it. He is working in gym. Ever seen Adesanya being fat? Even IT guys at my office look better than Paddy Cheesy With Paddy - I bet this guy spends most of his free time in pubs with beer and junk food. He will a star until he meets someone more or less skilled, then he would have 2-3 looses and everyone will forget about him.

Don't forget about Hentai, (Is that word allowed to be used here?) If Israel Adesanya can make money like that for being a champion why not Paddy Pimblett aim for the same goal, to have much money so he can do whatever he wants, of course maybe he doesn't want that kind of exposure, but still if Paddy Pimblett keeps on winning his fight, he will then rise to stardom, even with something like that anybody can be something he wants to become, and there are still a possibility that Paddy Pimblett can have what he wants he can also have something that Adesanya have
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
July 19, 2022, 07:44:25 PM

Curtis Blaydes is not a fighter to be underestimated, he is even an Olympic-level wrestler. I was very positive for Curtis until Derrick Lewis was doing a silly dive and TKO was the whole thing. I used to say much better things for him, but now I can say that my mind has changed. His last two games were easier than Lewis. Now there is an Aspinal who has a winning streak against him, I think Curtis Blades' job is very difficult in this match. I think Aspinal will win this match.
I'm not sure why Curtis hasn't got a bigger fanbase than he does. He's a very accomplished fighter, whether that's wrestling or the UFC, as I said he has only lost against the best of the division. That's expected, especially at this weight class. It isn't like he has avoided the bigger fights either, which you could potentially say Tom has. Tom has had decent opponents, but if you compare the two, Curtis has had the more difficult journey to the top.

I don't know. I still think Curtis takes it.
bittraffic

Activity: 2926
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 19, 2022, 08:12:58 PM

I love the roster of match ups for this event.  And it feels like the main event could happen just like Chris Daukas vs Lewis.  Daukas was rising the rankings really fast then he hit a wall that is Lewis.  That's fine since Lewis is a beast.  But  what the match makers did wrong was match Daukas up with Blaydes right after.  That killed Daukas' chances to get into top 5 for the time being.  Too much too soon.

Anyway, funny line movement...  Blaydes went from a slight favorite to a slight underdog and it's still moving in Aspinall's favor.  If anybody is picking Blaydes I think it's best to wait til Friday.  He could be around 2.20 - 2.50 by then.

Edit:  Btw my weekend from a betting perspective sucked.

Curtis Blaydes is sure is something but after that KO on Derrick Lewis everything has changed and not many are in doubt about Blaydes and because of that he really needs this win, and Tom Aspinall is gaining a lot of popularity, I think that Tom Aspinall had gained a lot of supporters and I think it surely shifted after that win against Alexander Volkov and right now Aspinall has a great start in the UFC, and after his debut on the UFC he never lost since then,

If anything, I think the KO he got from Lewis taught him to always be aware that he should set up the take downs before attempting a take down or he'll get starched again.  Lol. 

I think Aspinall is pretty good prospect but Blaydes has fought against the best heavy weights in the UFC.  Like Fiziev having the biggest test in the cage against RDA, Blaydes is going to be Aspinall's biggest test.  As I've said before with other prospects, some questions will be answered.  It won't be walk in the park.

Right now its 2.04. Seem underdog but not to be underestimated. He fought a lot of top contender and only loss to those who are pretty much to the most outstanding fighter. I'm just looking at the records though. And Tom is also a rising machine, Dana must have protected Gane so he'd prefer to see Blades vs Aspinal after all this Blades has no big fan base.

The entire main card is worth watching though,  Paddy, Gustafson, Craig and etc.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

notblox1
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1263

Logo Designer ⛨ BSFL Division1

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2022, 10:11:45 PM

I would never say that any overrated fighter can have 16-3 record in MMA, with 69% KO/TKO win record like Curtis Blaydes.
If you think he is that overrated try stepping in octagon with him and try testing how good he is  Cheesy
I think he is going to have weight advantage in fight against Tom Aspinall, and he has reach advantage as well, but I will wait before making any final bets.

And he lost only one time in last of his seven fights, beating big guys Alexander Volkov, Junior dos Santos and Rozenstruik.
I didn't see people talking about this, but Alexander Gustafsson is coming back in octagon, and this is big news!
Not long ago I think he said that he wants to quit MMA carrier.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
... LIVECASINO.io    Play Live Games with up to 20% cashback!...██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
inthelongrun

Activity: 1736
Merit: 593

The Martian Child

View Profile
July 20, 2022, 02:16:59 AM

I took a parlay on Aspinall, Paddy, Ciryl Gane, and Usyk (boxing). I hope Aspinall passes this tough test with flying colors.

I didn't see people talking about this, but Alexander Gustafsson is coming back in octagon, and this is big news!
Not long ago I think he said that he wants to quit MMA carrier.
I thought he is retired. He's been inactive since losing his heavyweight debut to Werdum. Now he is back to light-heavyweight, and I'm not sure what he can bring to the current division. Maybe he is planning this return ever since, inspired by Texeira and Jan whom he had already beaten but continued with their careers and are still at the top. We'll see if he did find a second wind to turn his career.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
July 20, 2022, 04:45:41 AM

I'm not sure why Curtis hasn't got a bigger fanbase than he does. He's a very accomplished fighter, whether that's wrestling or the UFC, as I said he has only lost against the best of the division. That's expected, especially at this weight class. It isn't like he has avoided the bigger fights either, which you could potentially say Tom has. Tom has had decent opponents, but if you compare the two, Curtis has had the more difficult journey to the top.

That crazy dive was really unpredictable and uncharacteristic for Derrick Lewis to do so Curtis Blaydes doesn't have any option to react or to get ready for the impact, that is why it got him, but if the fight continues to the ground Derrick Lewis will sure lose to Blaydes, what I want for Blaydes is to get revenge 1st on what has Lewis did, that lost from Lewis I think was the cause for Curtis Blaydes to derailed Blaydes hype and fan base, for Tom Aspinall I really think he is fighting very smartly he's trying to fight whoever he can defeat and I think that is just an old strategy some fighters are doing I a not against it, but I don't like fighters that I know do such things,

I took a parlay on Aspinall, Paddy, Ciryl Gane, and Usyk (boxing). I hope Aspinall passes this tough test with flying colors.

Ciryl Gane? I think he will have a fight with Tai Tuivasa on UFC Fight Night: Gane vs. Tuivasa this coming Sept. 03, and pretty much I am excited about that event because I will see Bon Gaming in action again, well for me Tom Aspinall will surely have a difficult time against Curtis Blaydes in my opinion, but maybe he can win against him, in my opinion, I am still 50/50 when it comes to Blaydes and Aspinall,

bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1440

View Profile
July 20, 2022, 05:57:01 AM
Merited by TopTort777 (1)

That is why I dont like Paddy, but always excites to see his fights. Probably to have a confirmation for myself, if he is a real fighter-champion, or an accident guest in UFC.

I mean look at him. Guy is 27, eating junk food all the time, probably spending lots of time playing video games or goofing around. I dont understand why he likes to transform himself into a fat pig and them loose wait for fights. With body like he has, I bet he did not train, but prepares only 1-3 months before the fight. If he needs several months to prepare for a fight in a top fighting league, then he has a very talented guy but wasting his time. Or he has not faced a real fighter in UFC yet. I just cant stand the situation when others follow discipline and trains all the time, but Paddy trains his stomach in McDonalds and competes among best.

He also likes chocolates heheheehhee.

He has not yet faced a real fighter in the UFC, I reckon. However, his first fight can be considered a good challenge for him, but Luigi Vendramini does not have a high rank. Uncle Dana will only give him punchbags until Dana will not have a choice anymore and let hand sanitizer boy fight him for a main event hehehe.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
TopTort777
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1435

View Profile
July 20, 2022, 07:11:33 AM
Last edit: July 20, 2022, 08:27:54 AM by TopTort777
Merited by YuginKadoya (1)

With that age and eating a lot, his metabolism must be working double time, and if you know Matt Stonie the one that joins mostly on eating competition, whether it is a hotdog sandwich or Burger, or anything edible, he keeps on eating a lot on his channel but still keeps his shape, I think Paddy Pimblett metabolism is working just like Matt Stonie's metabolism and yes it is what they like as long as his winning the fight and keeping his weight check he can keep on eating anything he wants,

Well, anyone can be dubbed a champion by the UFC, and nobody really cares about it, Paddy Pimblett just happens to be very lucky to be given opportunities like this,

Yesterday I have googled Matt Stonie and found his channel. I think I've spend (or lost lol) 2 hours watching guy stiffing food into himself. What a strange way to spend an evening Cheesy That triggered grabbing salt crackers and beer, which later caused heartburn during whole due to lots of salt. Thanks YuginKadoya  Grin Grin Grin Maybe he has a fast metabolism, or after camera is off, puts two fingers in mouth and drop everything out. Maybe Paddy has a fast metabolism also, but his body transformations tells different.

Anyway, catch some good news - Khamzat Chimaev-Nate Diaz welterweight bout being finalized for UFC 279 on Sept. 10

This Autumn gonna be awsome!

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
hilariousetc
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 3029

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile
July 20, 2022, 03:41:12 PM

Lots of fighters only get in shape for fights and go to shit straight after them. I wouldn't recommend his current diet but if he can make weight and keep winning it shouldn't be an issue. I think the UFC are wanting to try shape him up to be the next McGregor because they know Connor is on the way out so they want someone who can sell fights and back it up in the ring. I think Paddy's allure will depend on whether he can keep winning. He's blitzing people in the first round so that makes him look good but he hasn't really fought anyone worthy yet.

Anyway, catch some good news - Khamzat Chimaev-Nate Diaz welterweight bout being finalized for UFC 279 on Sept. 10

I hope that gets finalised. It should be a war. I wouldn't get into a ring with Khamzat for any amount of money though  Grin. Guy is scary, though he got a shock in his last fight. McGregor should probably come back and fight Diaz for the trilogy or rematch Poirier. If he gets past them maybe they could give him a title shot but I hope they don't give him one on his first fight back.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
cabron

Activity: 2800
Merit: 595

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2022, 03:53:06 PM

Lots of fighters only get in shape for fights and go to shit straight after them. I wouldn't recommend his current diet but if he can make weight and keep winning it shouldn't be an issue. I think the UFC are wanting to try shape him up to be the next McGregor because they know Connor is on the way out so they want someone who can sell fights and back it up in the ring. I think Paddy's allure will depend on whether he can keep winning. He's blitzing people in the first round so that makes him look good but he hasn't really fought anyone worthy yet.

I hope that gets finalised. It should be a war. I wouldn't get into a ring with Khamzat for any amount of money though  Grin. Guy is scary, though he got a shock in his last fight. McGregor should probably come back and fight Diaz for the trilogy or rematch Poirier. If he gets past them maybe they could give him a title shot but I hope they don't give him one on his first fight back.

Looks like its staged for Diaz to lose. him paired to Khamzat is just not a good idea. Its be a terrible loss. If they really want Diaz to stay still in UFC, Dana would set him up against McGregor but he gave a nod with Khamzat.

Its not because Diaz saw Burns get a close fight against Khamzat that he braves to face Khamzat. My guess was that this is because Diaz wants to get out of the contract since there was a chance for him to fight Jake Paul but him tied to UFC contract made it not possible. This is a punishment.

tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3934
Merit: 1405

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
July 20, 2022, 04:07:24 PM

Yup and we haven't seen Aspinall vs a really good wrestler like Blaydes is.  I mean I would love to see Aspinall get the W  but it's going to be hard imho.

Btw Mason Jones is in the event.  Wink  That's a good match up vs Klein.

Here are my lottery tickets...  Feel free to fade or follow at your own risk.  Rofl.

Mokaev - Wood - Pimblett at 1.87
Add:  Jones - Diakiese - Pearce at 4.53
Add:  Blaydes - McCann - Curtis at 22.73
Add:  Oezdemir - Krylov - Herbert at 74.17
Add:  Dalby - Leonardo at 206.76

Edit:  Here's the Multi Master.

UFC Fight Night London:  Multi Master Challenge
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5406916.0

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2022, 09:08:46 PM

Btw Mason Jones is in the event.  Wink  That's a good match up vs Klein.
Yeah, hopefully Mason can bring back the win, after the disappointing Jack Shore loss. Although, that was still a decent fight, and Ricky Simon is an exceptional wrestler. Anyway, back to the Klein fight, the only problem I have with this fight is I quite like Klein, and I think his odds aren't really fair. I expect a much closer fight than what they're predicting. I'm probably not going to be able to watch this weekend's event, but I might put a small bet on, as I'm liking the look of some of the match ups. I'll post them later in the week.
notblox1
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1263

Logo Designer ⛨ BSFL Division1

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2022, 10:30:22 PM

Yes, it's gonna be awesome if we have the electricity to watch this fight in autumn Wink
Great to see Diaz is coming back if he doesn't get injured again, but my money is fully on Khamzat Chimaev to win this fight, and I am sure Diaz face will be full of blood in this farewell fight.

Yup and we haven't seen Aspinall vs a really good wrestler like Blaydes is.  I mean I would love to see Aspinall get the W  but it's going to be hard imho.
Blaydes is hoping that winner of this fight will fight against winner of Ciryl Gane vs Tai Tuivasa, so he is not going to miss this chance to go up in rankings.
Heavyweight category is heating up, we are waiting for Stipe Miocic to come back, but I am not sure who can get beat champ Ngannou, I think Blaydes can't do it.

C   Francis Ngannou
1   Ciryl Gane
2   Stipe Miocic
3   Tai Tuivasa   
4   Curtis Blaydes
5   Derrick Lewis
6   Tom Aspinall

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
... LIVECASINO.io    Play Live Games with up to 20% cashback!...██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Pages: « 1 ... 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 [363] 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 ... 611 »
  Print  

Jump to: