Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:23:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Where would you prefer the VRC/VRM exchange pair be?
Bittrex
Poloniex
Both
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 [676] 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 ... 961 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VRC] VeriCoin Proof of Stake-Time Currency | New Roadmap Released  (Read 1355399 times)
Wreathy

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

Follow ur gut instinct, it is there for a reason.

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 12:32:20 AM

Always good for a larf this thread.

Maybe time for another chapter of the Vericoin comic today. Who's keen?

You still got unfinshed threads in syscoin topic, had  a break ? lost?. Turn back its behind you bro.

Wow congrats. You must be some kind of magical detective..

Are you saying you only invest in Vericoin and no other coins?? Well you must be doing worse than I did with Syscoin =P

EDIT: As much of an abysmal failure as the Syscoin launch was, I'd still rate their work above a lot of what I've seen here haha!

Well of course you would cause your thick as pig shit.

Two completely different coins.

Are they NOT the same coin??

Damn, I must have a lot to learn. Please educate me with your crypto wisdom!! It seems to be working out well for you with VRC...

How am I supposed to preach about Crypto Wisdom, when fools like you present themselves in a idiotic manner on a forum in the first place, with a hidden yellow belly IP ridden asshole.?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Wreathy

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 12:34:31 AM

Did not get into digital currency to fall from grace, with idiot fudster hounds in the back ground in the first place, your efforts are wasted on me.

What is wasted is your lack of answers hidden behind an IP.

Yes wake up we do read between the FUD.

sdmathis

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

AKA The Rubber Monkey

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 12:36:30 AM

AND MONDAY ARRIVED...

And with it the disappointment I guaranteed early on Friday. Uh, no announcement/s? Remember Patrick promised you not just one single "secret weapon" announcement, but several... he emphasized the plural... Anyway, now that we know there's a third party involved, we all can figure out that it won't be anything beyond one more link to an outside page so, once again, when the announcement (singular this time) arrives, further disappointment in guaranteed.

I said on Friday that I would have ready the content of the pamphlet I wanted to distribute on August 30th, World Vericoin Day. I ALSO said that for it to happen I would need to see a lot more enthusiasm and support from both the community and the dev team... well, I have only this to say after holding for both: If you guys don't care, why would I?

I just found out that some of the "most active members of the community" had some sort of hang out with the devs to "assemble a great marketing team". Wow. Who would those luminaries be? People that design first grader graphics in Illustrator? Oh and with people that keep on posting this is "a great coin" or "the best coin" but cannot even begin to describe why on either case... And somehow all of them need of a "solid plan" requiring months of preparation and loads of resources... to do... ah, well, nothing? well, maybe sign your e-mail now with a Vericoin graphic?

When I left on Friday I said that I would let the market speak, It has. Eloquently. When I submitted the WVD proposal, the coin rebounded from 8 to almost a double. The market was speaking loud and clear, but you guys didn't listen. Nor do now when  it has taken it to singles again, NOT just because the announcement/s hadn't happen... everyone knows it will be singular and it will be a poof, but because the certainty of WVD NOT happening, has sunk in.

No, it WILL NOT happen. I won't launch it... The content of the flier is ready, because I wanted to do it and I expected a huge support, but given the circumstances, it is completely out of place. Plus it is way edgier than any here will be willing to divulge, I think. You guys are kind of comfy with the status quo and your kiss ass stanza to this dev team that has proven so many times now incapable of delivering anything of substance. So be it. To each his own.

To me, this is a small disappointment, because I know it could have flown high, but like I have stated many times, the only assets of this project are the community and the dev team. The community only supports it now by staking their coins, and that's not enough by the longest shot, as we have repeatedly been proven lately; the dev team has come so short of expectation since launch that we are left with only the honest/transparent card to play with. It could have been enough for another big lease of life, but the enthusiastic support of both community and devs was a sine qua non requirement. Once again, both failed, miserably, on both counts.

So no deal.

This guy sounds more and more like IE all the time.

It is IE go back to the BC days he has like 3-4 accounts

I know that's what people say, but the only evidence is that they both supposedly had IP addresses that traced to India, and I KNOW that IE is not in India.

VPN my dude just didn't switch up the IP

Either way I don't trust him. Never will.

ereborltc

Activity: 966

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 12:39:39 AM

wish there was a way to ban these idiots ip's ... all they do is cloud the real information ppl are looking for . every time i have to filter through these kids to see what I'm looking for...

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
Monkeys

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 12:56:57 AM

Always good for a larf this thread.

Maybe time for another chapter of the Vericoin comic today. Who's keen?

You still got unfinshed threads in syscoin topic, had  a break ? lost?. Turn back its behind you bro.

Wow congrats. You must be some kind of magical detective..

Are you saying you only invest in Vericoin and no other coins?? Well you must be doing worse than I did with Syscoin =P

EDIT: As much of an abysmal failure as the Syscoin launch was, I'd still rate their work above a lot of what I've seen here haha!

Well of course you would cause your thick as pig shit.

Two completely different coins.

Are they NOT the same coin??

Damn, I must have a lot to learn. Please educate me with your crypto wisdom!! It seems to be working out well for you with VRC...

How am I supposed to preach about Crypto Wisdom, when fools like you present themselves in a idiotic manner on a forum in the first place, with a hidden yellow belly IP ridden asshole.?

I've not hidden my IP?? I don't even know how to do that.

Seriously, give me some wisdom?

MIDAS COIN: Gold backed crypto! Sign up via my referral link below and you get an extra 1.5% reward! PM me for info =)

http://www.midaspool.com/ref/318

Sign up via my referral link above and you receive an extra 1.5% reward for your hash! PM me for details
Wreathy

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 01:09:53 AM

Monkey re-quote all you want but either answer or leave blank either way, I know and find you guilty of being akin to a scurrying rat in the depths of courage to say and preach what ever you want from a HIDDEN ip.
Man/woman or mouse/rat?. I know where to place my bets.
Please enlighten us if you can on what we already know you keep on repeating.?
Or Let me Save you the Bother.   
VERICOIN still rolls on its a digital currency and it don't give two flying fucks what you or barrabas opinions really are anyways.

Monkeys

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 01:14:06 AM

Monkey re-quote all you want but either answer or leave blank either way, I know and find you guilty of being akin to a scurrying rat in the depths of courage to say and preach what ever you want from a HIDDEN ip.
Man/woman or mouse/rat?. I know where to place my bets.
Please enlighten us if you can on what we already know you keep on repeating.?
Or Let me Save you the Bother.    
VERICOIN still rolls on its a digital currency and it don't give two flying fucks what you or barrabas opinions really are anyways.

I don't really understand what you are saying. Either you are speaking in some form of archaic English which is beyond me, or you are using a translator.

What am i supposed to respond to? I'm telling you I've not hidden my IP. I live in Melbourne, Australia.

Really don't know why you would want to know my IP anyways, but yeah I've definitely not hidden it. Right now I'm at work at a University, perhaps the IP here is hidden?

You still haven't given me any wisdom?

MIDAS COIN: Gold backed crypto! Sign up via my referral link below and you get an extra 1.5% reward! PM me for info =)

Sign up via my referral link above and you receive an extra 1.5% reward for your hash! PM me for details
Wreathy

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 01:30:04 AM

I am human too i make mistakes. so your not hidden behind an ip.

Ok but what is the agenda with the fud.?  if u say it aint fud u aingt getting a response and going on fud filter.
 I would like to know what it is and why it is you are here pointing out pitfalls and undiagnosed headlines. ect the OBVIOUS stuff.

What who are you ?.  the way its reading to me is you are not apart of this coin..

Pm is welcome.

Shinraven

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 01:40:19 AM

OMG, that's thrilling. It must be a hard night for the devs.
Shinraven created a small banner that I added to my Website, FB and mail signature and that I linked to vericoin.info

I hope more people do so, it's the easiest way to promote Vericoin

Thx to Shinraven for your help

where can i find this banner..

Copy and save it  Wink
Monkeys

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 01:42:35 AM

I am human too i make mistakes. so your not hidden behind an ip.

Ok but what is the agenda with the fud.?  if u say it aint fud u aingt getting a response and going on fud filter.
 I would like to know what it is and why it is you are here pointing out pitfalls and undiagnosed headlines. ect the OBVIOUS stuff.

What who are you ?.  the way its reading to me is you are not apart of this coin..

Pm is welcome.

I used to be invested in this coin and actively try to positively support it, never really got much response from the devs as it was during their "holiday time" after the rollback and they were effectively completely absent for a few weeks. I've since sold all my VRC.

Now, I just come here because I like to read all of the nonsense on this page =P

I have completely lost faith in the devs, and a few members of the community. I feel that this community here is just made up of bagholders that are deluding themselves about the competency of the devs. This i feel is becoming clearer and clearer and other supporters are starting to see this too.

I mean, they say they dont want to give deadlines so that thye don't create pumps fodder and also don't dissapoint. Then what do they do? Come back from holiday, BIG NEWS THIS WEEKEND, pump pump pump...... DUUUUUUMP..

No news?? Oh we are negotiating..

It's rubbish, they have nothing to announce. They will announce something but I assure everyone here it will be far from groundbreaking.. Or if it doesn sound promising, the price will pump for a while, but they will not deliver and it will dump again.

Wreathy

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 01:46:31 AM

not seen any pump or dump just decline.

same with alot of alts. and bitcoin too.

Knock on effects maybe.

I will just throw this question at you Monkey.

What if Vericoin does indeed beat all expectations for investors.

What then.

Monkeys

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 01:56:49 AM

Knock on effects maybe.

What then.

There was a pump from 8k to nearly 15k in a matter of one day. People here will say it was due to the Minnesota fair initiative, others will claim it was due to the "World Vericoin Day" idea.

I believe it was due, in most part, to one of the first official tweets from the Vericoin devs in weeks, saying that they will be announcing a "secret weapon" the upcoming weekend.

Almost immediately the price stabilized, and then gradually started to increase up until an exponential pump, culminating at around 14k, then dumping down to 11k or so..

I think I have realised that basically only bagholders read this thread, not much of what is said in this thread will affect the price. But, tweets from the official Vericoin twitter account with #Bitcoin etc in the tweet, now THAT DOES get peoples attention, and the devs can MAKE MONEY on those pumps.

It is known that PnD mast Wizrig was involved with VRC form the beginning, is it so hard to beleive that the devs are now using their clout with VRC to PnD also??

p.s in answer to your question, if it looks like VRC wil become anything more than a dissapointment I will eat my hat and buy VRC ;-)

X-Laboratories

Activity: 163

founder of X-Laboratories

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 02:11:27 AM

Hello,
throwing 121.37 MH at veripool, (x11)
if some other goodfellas help me and point their rigs too, we will help verifund to sustain VRC price.
Hope not look like begging...but vericoin need a decent BUY SIDE on trex at least.
regards

P.S

If you have no rigs...you can  rent hash here

https://www.miningrigrentals.com/

and here

https://www.leaserig.net/index.jsp

"sine secretum non libertas"
BTC 1ABmTBQ3BAJ8tY6EpPM9a6ZoaWsaJipdGV
LTC LS5ejuvBJFAEZEDhYf3KAN8nGjjayTYxez
sdmathis

Activity: 546

AKA The Rubber Monkey

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 02:25:17 AM

Knock on effects maybe.

What then.

There was a pump from 8k to nearly 15k in a matter of one day. People here will say it was due to the Minnesota fair initiative, others will claim it was due to the "World Vericoin Day" idea.

I believe it was due, in most part, to one of the first official tweets from the Vericoin devs in weeks, saying that they will be announcing a "secret weapon" the upcoming weekend.

Almost immediately the price stabilized, and then gradually started to increase up until an exponential pump, culminating at around 14k, then dumping down to 11k or so..

I think I have realised that basically only bagholders read this thread, not much of what is said in this thread will affect the price. But, tweets from the official Vericoin twitter account with #Bitcoin etc in the tweet, now THAT DOES get peoples attention, and the devs can MAKE MONEY on those pumps.

It is known that PnD mast Wizrig was involved with VRC form the beginning, is it so hard to beleive that the devs are now using their clout with VRC to PnD also??

p.s in answer to your question, if it looks like VRC wil become anything more than a dissapointment I will eat my hat and buy VRC ;-)

You have no idea just how dumb you sound. Do You?

Your moronic rants have finally earned you a spot on my ignore list.

barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 02:27:03 AM

Knock on effects maybe.

What then.

Not that I, obviously, give half a fuck about what you think or say, but to set the record straight, last week the coin rebounded 100%... coincidentally after I made the proposal of staging a World Vericoin Day on August 30th.

Of course the cause for such rebound would have been the announcement of having a booth at the Minnesota Fair, an event not only paralyzing the United Stakes with wall-to-wall coverage by CNN, MSNBC and Fox News, among others, that will compare only to the World Cup or the Olympics in coverage worldwide, so it must have been that instead...

Besides the point, in any case, since what cannot be denied is that the rebound DID HAPPEN and that no other coin rebounded even remotely close to 100%.

Perhaps of some interest also is that the coin stayed at the 12-14k level for a while before going back down when it was clear that no announcement/s were forthcoming... AND that no World Vericoin Day would be taking place.

Just setting the record straight for those with selective memory...
Monkeys

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 02:29:10 AM

Knock on effects maybe.

What then.

You have no idea just how dumb you sound. Do You?

Your moronic rants have finally earned you a spot on my ignore list.

I really don't care.

You think I sound dumb making assessments of the VRC situation when you have nothing to say in return?

Which part exactly of my 'moronic rants' doesn't make sense? Or are you jsut another delusional bagholder that won't listen to reason..?

chunkyjunkie

Activity: 494

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 02:56:50 AM

Knock on effects maybe.

What then.

Not that I, obviously, give half a fuck about what you think or say, but to set the record straight, last week the coin rebounded 100%... coincidentally after I made the proposal of staging a World Vericoin Day on August 30th.

Of course the cause for such rebound would have been the announcement of having a booth at the Minnesota Fair, an event not only paralyzing the United Stakes with wall-to-wall coverage by CNN, MSNBC and Fox News, among others, that will compare only to the World Cup or the Olympics in coverage worldwide, so it must have been that instead...

Besides the point, in any case, since what cannot be denied is that the rebound DID HAPPEN and that no other coin rebounded even remotely close to 100%.

Perhaps of some interest also is that the coin stayed at the 12-14k level for a while before going back down when it was clear that no announcement/s were forthcoming... AND that no World Vericoin Day would be taking place.

Just setting the record straight for those with selective memory...

You are too funny.

If someone asked you your intentions for posting so many times a day what would you say?

Possibly that you are here to warn others to stay away? 

-----  That might be an acceptable response if you were a saint and really hated money but for the good of society feel it is your duty to save the masses from themselves.  ( Remember you stated you have a stake in vrc, but in the same breath stated you don't lie so it must be that you hate money and desperately want others to catch on to your words of wisdom before you sell your remaining vrc. )

Another possibility is that you do in fact lie and are like everyone else trying to fud a coin to a point you feel comfortable buying at.  But again you did state you don't lie so that can't possibly be your motivation.

So that brings me back to you hate money and are waiting to sell your vrc only after everyone else has had a chance to act on your multiple posts and sell first.

I mean I can see people posting negative comments about something they own, heck I have done so, and can be constructive.  Maybe a post or 2 to warn others not to get caught up in what you feel is a mistake you just made, I have done that also.  But I would argue the volume of your posts and the shear amount of time you spend on posting negative comments about something you say you still own is again, either sainthood or a mental disorder.

Hmm maybe things ahve changed since you were asked why you are still here and you posted because you still have a stake in vrc?  If that is the case, did you finally sell after saving everyone from their own shortcomings of not knowing everything unlike you and I?

If it is the later, I guess it brings back the question why are you still here if you see no value, have no stake and are not interested in buying some back lower?

Waiting eagerly for your eloquent rebuttal and condescending reply.

Thanks in advance

https://www.bitcoinlanding.com - Twitter - https://twitter.com/Bitcoinlanding - Bitcoin News, Video and more!
aragoon

Activity: 295
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 02:59:14 AM

Delusional would be to imagine that the rants for and against VRC posted here could in any way encourage people to do anything other than avoid this thread. Best arguement I've ever seen for moderating threads. Angry
Monkeys

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 03:13:13 AM

Delusional would be to imagine that the rants for and against VRC posted here could in any way encourage people to do anything other than avoid this thread. Best arguement I've ever seen for moderating threads. Angry

Anyone slightly discerning should be able to tell FUD trolling from geniune criticism. That seems to be one of the main problems with VRC bagholders. Any criticism of the devs, the community, anything related to VRC is immediately shot down and dismissed as FUD which is intended to push the price down to pick up cheap coins or steer money towards other coins.

This is not my intention here. I am here mainly to criticise the devs and to alert people to what I believe their true ulterior motives are with VRC just based on my observations, and partly just for my own amusement  Wink.

Nobody seems to want to discuss the questionable actions that the devs have made in the past, and continue to make here that would benefit the devs and ONLY the devs (and perhaps anyone privy to their actual plans).

Call it conspiracy theory, call it FUD, call it what you want. I say that there is something fishy going on with VRC, and the devs are behind it..

Still nobody has told me where the 200k VRC that Pat transferred to exchanges after the rollback, went?

Still nobody cares to question why the devs are giving news, allowing pumps, and then going quiet and allowing the price to fall again?

yoshiwatusi

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 03:13:53 AM

VRC will go up when it has to go up, until then, there is nothing to do or rant about.. just a waste of energy
Pages: « 1 ... 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 [676] 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 ... 961 »
  Print  

Jump to: