Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:21:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Where would you prefer the VRC/VRM exchange pair be?
Bittrex
Poloniex
Both
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 [651] 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 ... 961 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VRC] VeriCoin Proof of Stake-Time Currency | New Roadmap Released  (Read 1355397 times)
setup

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 10:28:53 PM

What a great time to buy cheap VRC. Bought some today and I will continue buying every week. I'm pretty sure that after summer the price will explode.

https://litebit.eu/registration/de/3337ouEH2M/
Add a VRC banner to your Website & support VERICOIN

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
johnwest

Activity: 1106
Merit: 503

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 10:38:30 PM

What a great time to buy cheap VRC. Bought some today and I will continue buying every week. I'm pretty sure that after summer the price will explode.

Averaging the price is good but don't buy so much till more clarification from developer team.
Because we really don't know much what is running on behind the scene.

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
ELMER_FUD

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 10:53:52 PM

Averaging the price is good but don't buy so much till more clarification from developer team.
Because we really don't know much what is running on behind the scene.

I think that would depend on every individuals own level of risk tolerance.

Personally, I cancelled a trip to the Outer Banks this week so that I could afford to scoop up some cheap coins and I'm happy that I did.  I've been averaging down on every dip since 53K.

On a related note, the devs have publicly stated that there's going to be a surprise news announcement by the end of the week so I'm really looking forward to seeing what it is and how it all plays out.

VRC Tip Jar: VERiTAS2MPYM94kTwtni3GvnwdmWXqJsQf
buy4crypto

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2014, 10:54:47 PM

The best time to buy is when most people have no reason to buy. You have seen nods to some really good ideas, and a hint of something "Big". With all the past let downs, I find it hard to believe that what they have to say at the end of this week will not be fairly relevant to the overall picture of VeriCoin.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
████ - freecrypto.top - btcinfo.top - DIGITAL CURRENCY DIRECTORIES - freeMonero.comfunbtc.xyz  ████
ELMER_FUD

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 11:00:31 PM

The best time to buy is when most people have no reason to buy. You have seen nods to some really good ideas, and a hint of something "Big". With all the past let downs, I find it hard to believe that what they have to say at the end of this week will not be fairly relevant to the overall picture of VeriCoin.

"Buy when there's blood in the streets, even if the blood is your own." - Nathan Rothschild

You might appreciate this, buy4crypto:

http://www.investopedia.com/articles/financial-theory/08/contrarian-investing.asp

barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 11:10:48 PM

A solid game plan to make VeriCoin relevant, development, and proper marketing channels are the 3 areas where I feel VeriCoin can start to brand itself.

We need a plan to make VeriCoin needed in crypto, not just another crypto. Our goal is to go mainstream. We need to have a product (development) that is unique, and needed in the marketplace. When we get this product, we need a organized, new approach to market it. Having a few disorganized community members and our developers talking about moons will never get us to where we want to be. If VeriCoin wants to be taken serious by professionals, we need a avenue to express ourselves PROFESSIONALLY! We could be the legal, legitimate, professional, mainstream coin of the future. Or we can be another coin in the bitcointalk forum.

We need to get a serious professional who has run a media business, or another business of some relevance to talk to the community leaders, and developers of VeriCoin in a way that will make them understand where we can unlock value, and where we can stop shooting ourselves in the foot. I have great ideas of where to make VeriCoin relevant and not many of the skills needed technically. Where do I go to express myself? To find others working toward the same goal? Disorganization is killing crypto in general, its killing vericoin. "Decentralization" Has been such a clutch for prior crypto coin investors that they lack to see where society has deemed centralization relevant to the extent it is nearly everywhere. The people who say "bitcoin is decentralized" usually fail to grasp the point they are trying to make is on a centralized service...

The world is messed up, and mixed up. If we slow down, and find our weaknesses and create strengths, If we work hard to fill our voids, If we work hard to show the world our strenths VeriCoin will reach its potential.

Our next community goal while the developers are working hard to create value through development should be on how we can better work to organize our thoughts. How we can better market ourselves in the future. This should be an effort led by the community with the guidance of developers as we are all in this together. I think it would be a great show of commitment back to the developers giving so much to us. Think about them for a minute, they have worked hard, developed, and kept taking criticism (right/wrong) and coming back for more.

Its time to take the lessons we have learned from the past months and put them to use. It's time to take the ideas we have tossed around and vetted and figure out a easy, sensible, clean, streamlined approach to make VeriCoin great.

In general, I agree with you. But you seem to imply that making of VRC not "just another crypto" and instead "a product that is unique and needed in the marketplace" is within the realm of capabilities of this developing teams and this community and, quite frankly, we are light years away from that, so to speak. Sadly, we are, in terms of product, just another crypto.

I have stated, many times, that the only value of this coin resides in the community that supports it and the dev team... not because the dev team is the best, wisest that there is, but because it is the first that came out, identified themselves and offer a transparency unheard of in crypto. That in itself is now a standard and, consequently, just an anecdote of no intrinsic value. Except that, because of that, and because of the "rollback", these guys, the devs, can claim the mantle of being "the good guys" of crypto. And, in my opinion, there's value and marketability in that.

Problem is these guys are arrogant to extremes almost inconceivable: They know more than anyone. Of everything. And they want to be everything... while lacking the capability of actually being anything in term of coding features that people in crypto really want. Mind you, there is a significant amount, I'd estimate probably around 3/4 of the entire crypto community, that will be behind "the good guys" all the way, tired as they are of scams, on one side, and crypto practically going nowhere soon, on the other. But there's a 1/4 of that community that have termed our guys kind of verbotten because they did the "rollback". And our guys want to be everything to everybody and, instead of staking their territory and fight those who won't accept "good guys" in crypto, they want to sort of "play ball". So VRC doesn't need, in any way, anon, but they waste time and resources in a short of watered down anon, to please the segment interested in not on the up and up transactions... while, because of that, alienating the 3/4s that want everything in the open. Like the dollar, or the euro, only outside of devaluation capabilities and other state or group of states maneuvres. In others words, they want the protection of being legal but the also want to store their value in a coin that doesn't lose that value with time, like FIAT does. And they want to take advantage of the technology and the (lack of) costs and speedy transactions. Those feel alienated by three kids playing the cloak and dagger game of those interested in the dark world of illegal transactions. So, we have an image we are projecting, where VRC is NOT "the good guys" of crypto but a kind of the good guys, but also kind of the bad guys. An people don't want that at all, since they have clear alternatives on both those directions in coins as evolved technologically, or more evolved than VRC.

Because, quite frankly, technology and innovation-wise, VRC has come so far so short from expectations that there's no wonder outside of choirboys and hopeful bagholders, no one is interested anymore.

So, coming back to your idea, which I subscribe almost completely, in my opinion VRC should make it very clear that just like the set the standard in transparency, and the standard in denying to be robbed and destroyed, they want to set the standard in the crypto coin that not only approves of legislation but actually fights for it to arrive in crypto as soon as possible. So people, inside and outside of the crypto community, KNOWS clearly, unambiguously, what VRC represents: A real, viable alternative to other forms of currency but that aspires to be bound by the same rules and regulations that other forms of currency do, so distancing itself from most of the rest of the pack and, surely, attracting the interest of big, corporate investors and venture capitalists as well as, hopefully, merchants.

But, like I have stated before, these three kids "know better" than anyone so they will continue meandering their ways while the coin all but disappears.

Or worse: Repeating failures of the past. Their own or those of others, such as Blackcoin (I have heard too many times already that they are about to hire some PR firm... just look at what Blackcoin accomplished doing so while becoming the butt of everyone's jokes in crypto).

I'd like to be more optimistic, but as long as these three remain victims of astonishingly arrogant behavior -without a single thing to show in support of it, to make things even worse-, there's no way, no way, VRC can claim a post of relevance in crypto.

There is a chance, not a guarantee of success by any means, but a good chance indeed. My bet though is that they will not go for it.
lootz
Legendary

Activity: 806

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 11:11:52 PM

When you think positive you get positive (not just for 2 weeks either), I remember you being very positive in the past. I know you feel you have been let down but if this coin goes up very high you will be even more angry at yourself. I have lost and learned a lot regarding trading, also learned the definition of STRONG HANDS. IF YOU SELL YOU LOSE !!, Unless you pick up more for cheaper Wink. All coins go up and down randomly if you watch the way I watch and any given day this coin could rise especially since it still has its developers and work is being done to improve the coin. I keep buying more with my mining, plus I am also mining in the vrc pool, plus I am getting bits of interest daily. Stop being such a downer bro, what happened to you !! the coin is 2 months old and you are crying about it, the fact that it went up so high only tells me that it can get that high again. If it never reached 55k sat and people were telling me it can go that high I would be a lot more judgmental. Now grab your balls and lift your skirt because this is the wild west you are trading in Tongue
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 11:12:26 PM

That means you expect something REALLY BIG, right? Like what. Let your imagination fly, don't be shy...
kleineaap

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 11:16:33 PM

What are the devs doing these days besides mining and selling other coins?

I see some guest appearances on the VRC radio, which is nice, but totally irrelevant to future Vericoin developments.

No plan to bring Alex to a Hangouts? You all said yes. We'd like to see it.
I'm sure there are a lot of interesting questions if you'd care to address them.

Furthermore, you know what's happening to PoS coins when other game changers are coming in with proper innovation and development. How do you answer to that? VeriLeaders? Leading what exactly? Reverse VeriBit? Is that it?
We're not making payment processor companies here. This is crypto.

There are no on going projects for VRC, please announce that. No wonder support is gone. And holders denial starting to break.
Development is time and money, research and work. I don't see much of it. Can you please enlighten me?

Where do you want your coin to be? To what extent are you ready to disclose honest plans and info? Are there any?

I'm ready for a rally. Are you ready also to deliver something, or you had enough profit?

If you're on vacation, no shame to tell. At the end of the day, we all protect investors money, right? Smiley

| Minexcoin A new era of payments

LINK TO ICO | LINK TO DISCUSSION
socal

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 11:16:51 PM

yes all major coins have survived massive dumps, why can't VRC be one of them? as long as people believe in the Devs and the features they continually release there isn't much that can hold us down. I for one am not worried LONG TERM, but SHORT TERM all these weakhands dumping and manipulation is keeping price low, I say wait for the weekend you guys might be pleasantly surprised

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
ELMER_FUD

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 11:17:31 PM

A solid game plan to make VeriCoin relevant, development, and proper marketing channels are the 3 areas where I feel VeriCoin can start to brand itself.

We need a plan to make VeriCoin needed in crypto, not just another crypto. Our goal is to go mainstream. We need to have a product (development) that is unique, and needed in the marketplace. When we get this product, we need a organized, new approach to market it. Having a few disorganized community members and our developers talking about moons will never get us to where we want to be. If VeriCoin wants to be taken serious by professionals, we need a avenue to express ourselves PROFESSIONALLY! We could be the legal, legitimate, professional, mainstream coin of the future. Or we can be another coin in the bitcointalk forum.

We need to get a serious professional who has run a media business, or another business of some relevance to talk to the community leaders, and developers of VeriCoin in a way that will make them understand where we can unlock value, and where we can stop shooting ourselves in the foot. I have great ideas of where to make VeriCoin relevant and not many of the skills needed technically. Where do I go to express myself? To find others working toward the same goal? Disorganization is killing crypto in general, its killing vericoin. "Decentralization" Has been such a clutch for prior crypto coin investors that they lack to see where society has deemed centralization relevant to the extent it is nearly everywhere. The people who say "bitcoin is decentralized" usually fail to grasp the point they are trying to make is on a centralized service...

The world is messed up, and mixed up. If we slow down, and find our weaknesses and create strengths, If we work hard to fill our voids, If we work hard to show the world our strenths VeriCoin will reach its potential.

Our next community goal while the developers are working hard to create value through development should be on how we can better work to organize our thoughts. How we can better market ourselves in the future. This should be an effort led by the community with the guidance of developers as we are all in this together. I think it would be a great show of commitment back to the developers giving so much to us. Think about them for a minute, they have worked hard, developed, and kept taking criticism (right/wrong) and coming back for more.

Its time to take the lessons we have learned from the past months and put them to use. It's time to take the ideas we have tossed around and vetted and figure out a easy, sensible, clean, streamlined approach to make VeriCoin great.

In general, I agree with you. But you seem to imply that making of VRC not "just another crypto" and instead "a product that is unique and needed in the marketplace" is within the realm of capabilities of this developing teams and this community and, quite frankly, we are light years away from that, so to speak. Sadly, we are, in terms of product, just another crypto.

I have stated, many times, that the only value of this coin resides in the community that supports it and the dev team... not because the dev team is the best, wisest that there is, but because it is the first that came out, identified themselves and offer a transparency unheard of in crypto. That in itself is now a standard and, consequently, just an anecdote of no intrinsic value. Except that, because of that, and because of the "rollback", these guys, the devs, can claim the mantle of being "the good guys" of crypto. And, in my opinion, there's value and marketability in that.

Problem is these guys are arrogant to extremes almost inconceivable: They know more than anyone. Of everything. And they want to be everything... while lacking the capability of actually being anything in term of coding features that people in crypto really want. Mind you, there is a significant amount, I'd estimate probably around 3/4 of the entire crypto community, that will be behind "the good guys" all the way, tired as they are of scams, on one side, and crypto practically going nowhere soon, on the other. But there's a 1/4 of that community that have termed our guys kind of verbotten because they did the "rollback". And our guys want to be everything to everybody and, instead of staking their territory and fight those who won't accept "good guys" in crypto, they want to sort of "play ball". So VRC doesn't need, in any way, anon, but they waste time and resources in a short of watered down anon, to please the segment interested in not on the up and up transactions... while, because of that, alienating the 3/4s that want everything in the open. Like the dollar, or the euro, only outside of devaluation capabilities and other state or group of states maneuvres. In others words, they want the protection of being legal but the also want to store their value in a coin that doesn't lose that value with time, like FIAT does. And they want to take advantage of the technology and the (lack of) costs and speedy transactions. Those feel alienated by three kids playing the cloak and dagger game of those interested in the dark world of illegal transactions. So, we have an image we are projecting, where VRC is NOT "the good guys" of crypto but a kind of the good guys, but also kind of the bad guys. An people don't want that at all, since they have clear alternatives on both those directions in coins as evolved technologically, or more evolved than VRC.

Because, quite frankly, technology and innovation-wise, VRC has come so far so short from expectations that there's no wonder outside of choirboys and hopeful bagholders, no one is interested anymore.

So, coming back to your idea, which I subscribe almost completely, in my opinion VRC should make it very clear that just like the set the standard in transparency, and the standard in denying to be robbed and destroyed, they want to set the standard in the crypto coin that not only approves of legislation but actually fights for it to arrive in crypto as soon as possible. So people, inside and outside of the crypto community, KNOWS clearly, unambiguously, what VRC represents: A real, viable alternative to other forms of currency but that aspires to be bound by the same rules and regulations that other forms of currency do, so distancing itself from most of the rest of the pack and, surely, attracting the interest of big, corporate investors and venture capitalists as well as, hopefully, merchants.

But, like I have stated before, these three kids "know better" than anyone so they will continue meandering their ways while the coin all but disappears.

Or worse: Repeating failures of the past. Their own or those of others, such as Blackcoin (I have heard too many times already that they are about to hire some PR firm... just look at what Blackcoin accomplished doing so while becoming the butt of everyone's jokes in crypto).

I'd like to be more optimistic, but as long as these three remain victims of astonishingly arrogant behavior -without a single thing to show in support of it, to make things even worse-, there's no way, no way, VRC can claim a post of relevance in crypto.

There is a chance, not a guarantee of success by any means, but a good chance indeed. My bet though is that they will not go for it.

barrabas, I hate to sound like a jerk but you're so full of crap that it's not even funny.  I don't think I've ever seen posts from anyone else on any other message borad which are even remotely as lengthy, while actually saying so little.  Who are you trying to fool, anyway?  You must think that we're all a bunch of idiots but I'm sorry to tell you that you really don't have very many of us fooled.

ELMER_FUD

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 11:34:42 PM

yes all major coins have survived massive dumps, why can't VRC be one of them? as long as people believe in the Devs and the features they continually release there isn't much that can hold us down. I for one am not worried LONG TERM, but SHORT TERM all these weakhands dumping and manipulation is keeping price low, I say wait for the weekend you guys might be pleasantly surprised

I'm not too happy about the current price but I'm taking the short term for what I think it is: an incredible buying opportunity.

barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 11:40:21 PM

edited for length.

barrabas, I hate to sound like a jerk but you're so full of crap that it's not even funny.  I don't think I've ever seen posts from anyone else on any other message borad which are even remotely as lengthy, while actually saying so little.  Who are you trying to fool, anyway?  You must think that we're all a bunch of idiots but I'm sorry to tell you that you really don't have very many of us fooled.
[/quote]

elmer, you don't have to worry too much about sounding like a jerk. To even the simplest of mind among us, you ARE a jerk. And sound like one on every post, to boot. The fact that you are a bagholder trying to pretend that nothing has happened here, only reinforces the evidence, by the way.

A 5 year-old could have -and probably has- you fooled, just catering to your blind greed. And it will happen again. And again.... Nevertheless, you will continue convincing yourself that you are actually somewhat intelligent. Oh well...
buy4crypto

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2014, 11:42:39 PM

When you think positive you get positive (not just for 2 weeks either), I remember you being very positive in the past. I know you feel you have been let down but if this coin goes up very high you will be even more angry at yourself. I have lost and learned a lot regarding trading, also learned the definition of STRONG HANDS. IF YOU SELL YOU LOSE !!, Unless you pick up more for cheaper Wink. All coins go up and down randomly if you watch the way I watch and any given day this coin could rise especially since it still has its developers and work is being done to improve the coin. I keep buying more with my mining, plus I am also mining in the vrc pool, plus I am getting bits of interest daily. Stop being such a downer bro, what happened to you !! the coin is 2 months old and you are crying about it, the fact that it went up so high only tells me that it can get that high again. If it never reached 55k sat and people were telling me it can go that high I would be a lot more judgmental. Now grab your balls and lift your skirt because this is the wild west you are trading in Tongue

Not being a downer, trying to be realistic to create longterm value. It may be hard to tell with words but that is actually a positive post from me. I do believe that they are not saying they have something big for us, without having something big for us. They have been quite for a while. I am waiting with excitement for the update. I have been buying everyday with my SHA-256 investment more VRC from 8-11k the past week. I'm all good. Just had to take a break from watching the same ole crap in VRC and focus on the new investment I took on with some Antminers. I got more time now so going forward its back to trying to figure out how to develop these VRC properties and promote the coin.

████ - freecrypto.top - btcinfo.top - DIGITAL CURRENCY DIRECTORIES - freeMonero.comfunbtc.xyz  ████
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 11:50:42 PM

Not being a downer, trying to be realistic to create longterm value. It may be hard to tell with words but that is actually a positive post from me. I do believe that they are not saying they have something big for us, without having something big for us. They have been quite for a while. I am waiting with excitement for the update. I have been buying everyday with my SHA-256 investment more VRC from 8-11k the past week. I'm all good. Just had to take a break from watching the same ole crap in VRC and focus on the new investment I took on with some Antminers. I got more time now so going forward its back to trying to figure out how to develop these VRC properties and promote the coin.

But you will not elaborate on how big could it be... a decentralized market announcement, would fit the bill? gosh, a new -and working- wallet perhaps? The cure of cancer?

EVERYONE and his uncle is working on things AND DELIVERING them. PINK is, NAUT is... many others. And prices hardly even move on those in spite of the fact that both have had huge corrections (none as big as VRC though). So...

For the devs ANYTHING at all is not just big, it's humongous, unheard of... and yet, here we are. Over the weekend, where will we be, over the rainbow?

It sounds to me you are setting yourself up for disappointment. Big time.
buy4crypto

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2014, 11:54:54 PM

That means you expect something REALLY BIG, right? Like what. Let your imagination fly, don't be shy...

I don't know. If its not big I will throw my hands up in anguish and quit, lol. I have said for so long that I don't like playing ball that way, or people who do. I think they have seen the actions, and results thereof.

My hopeful anticipation is of our developers saying that vericoin stands for this and that, like you suggest. I think it will be extremely relevant to the future of vericoin. Our 3 core devs have the most direct ability to effect the vericoin brand for better / worse followed by the visible community members of the past (people on google hangouts, ect)

I have only heard positive things about that scammer wizrig, I have only heard good things about vericoin, not so much where the faults are, and where to get better. I haven't heard much in the way of we can do this better, that better, and this is how we will get to that point. That I agree with you more than anyone here can understand. We lack vision / clarity of a brand, where we are going with VeriCoin.

Outlining what we are, how we will get there, and the way we will do it is huge to our survival. We need to start bringing together like minded people who have hyper focus on a goal, that goal is mainstream crypto currency. We don't have much more time to wait, the time to brainstorm has been in the past weeks while we have kicked around ideas. Ideas should be clearly defined and worked towards now as developers / community. We should all look within ourselves for what we can do to make vericoin better. I think a big thing is branding / image right now. From the top down, we need a "new feel" Doug says they feel this was a time to hit the reset button and I can only be hopeful that means they are learning as we all are in this crypto game, and ready to create the solution.

I hold something from our developers in very high regard. Even though I feel they can be completely arrogant, and miss many things us simpletons catch. They have proven the ability through past innovations such as patents that they don't back down from a challenge, and can be problem solvers. I am hopeful this is the case and we are about to see the result of weeks of self introspection and planning on how to get VRC back on track.

kleineaap

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 11:59:13 PM

I feel sorry for barabbas and a few other relevant posters for not having a deserved audience here. You are a bunch of mediocre fools, too deep in your shit, too weak to realize and admit your mistakes.

No questions asked. You're getting what you deserve.

| Minexcoin A new era of payments

LINK TO ICO | LINK TO DISCUSSION
amesterdamer

Activity: 334
Merit: 251

Designer and CryptoCurrency Enthusiast.

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 12:05:38 AM

ELMER_FUD

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 12:12:10 AM

elmer, you don't have to worry too much about sounding like a jerk. To even the simplest of mind among us, you ARE a jerk. And sound like one on every post, to boot. The fact that you are a bagholder trying to pretend that nothing has happened here, only reinforces the evidence, by the way.

A 5 year-old could have -and probably has- you fooled, just catering to your blind greed. And it will happen again. And again.... Nevertheless, you will continue convincing yourself that you are actually somewhat intelligent. Oh well...

Yes, you are probably one of the simplest minds on here and I'm not really too worried about what you think of me so it's all good.  You don't exactly seem to be much of a people person yourself but you do appear to be deficient in a lot of categories so it's not just interpersonal intelligence that you seem to be lacking.  

You say bagholder like it's such a big deal but what you don't seem to realize is that I wear that badge with honor because I'm not a daytrader like you.  I'm investing in the future with my VRC and I didn't buy it with the intention of quickly flipping it.  I bought it to hold for a long and possibly protracted swing.  Didn't you read the Jesse Livermore quote that I posted earlier?  I pity you for the fact that your reading comprehension must suck.  Also, I don't have to convince myself of anything intelligence related and I know that you probably suffer from the Downing effect because from where I stand, your lack of articulation combined with your frequent emotional, childish outbursts puts you at the lower half of any intellectual bell curve.

barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 12:28:35 AM

Yes, you are probably one of the simplest minds on here and I'm not really too worried about what you think of me so it's all good.  You don't exactly seem to be much of a people person yourself but you do appear to be deficient in a lot of categories so it's not just interpersonal intelligence that you seem to be lacking.  

You say bagholder like it's such a big deal but what you don't seem to realize is that I wear that badge with honor because I'm not a daytrader like you.  I'm investing in the future with my VRC and I didn't buy it with the intention of quickly flipping it.  I bought it to hold for a long and possibly protracted swing.  Didn't you read the Jesse Livermore quote that I posted earlier?  I pity you for the fact that your reading comprehension must suck.  Also, I don't have to convince myself of anything intelligence related and I know that you probably suffer from the Downing effect because from where I stand, your lack of articulation combined with your frequent emotional, childish outbursts puts you at the lower half of any intellectual bell curve.

Say what? I mean I understand what you say, I am aware of what you are trying to say... and the answer is no.
Pages: « 1 ... 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 [651] 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 ... 961 »
  Print  

Jump to: