Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 12:49:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Where would you prefer the VRC/VRM exchange pair be?
Bittrex
Poloniex
Both
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 [680] 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 ... 961 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VRC] VeriCoin Proof of Stake-Time Currency | New Roadmap Released  (Read 1355393 times)
keshuker

Activity: 395
Merit: 250

aka. dibdab

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 12:25:46 PM

Congrats, guys. The VeriCoin Community has derailed this thread as well as any FUDsters or haters ever could have. Any new people coming here and reading this shit will want nothing to do with this coin right now. It wouldn't surprise me if Barbaras intentionally made his "flyer" look like it was written by a 5 year-old for the sole purpose of provoking you guys. If that's the case, it seems to have worked rather well.

I'm taking a break; catch ya'll on the flip side.

Fear Uncertainty and Doubt = FUD.

The Developers, by constantly missing deadlines have done everything in their power to create the FUD. beit not intentionally. Though at this point, many have come to realize that a deadline means "maybe". And that to never expect the moon from any release from a VRC dev. It always sounds better than when you see it. And trust me, you will always hear about it before you see it. That's the way these guys do business.

They created Fear through constantly underwhelming, and over promising. The price decline took us back to pre-pump levels. and RIGHTLY so. Nothing materialized of significance, but I digress here. Uncertainty about the project, what it is, where its going, how it will get there. Doubt that we have the ability to create anything valuable, and have the ability to follow through with great execution.

I am sorry, and as much as the trolls are mostly a group of loud children. Just because you have been one of the most generous people with your time / money. Don't let that cloud your ability to think rationally. Are you happy with the Pump/Execution of anything over the past few months? Really think about it. Don't think of it from a viewpoint you carry now. Look at it from a viewpoint of who is the community that is going to come in and take this thing to the next level? We tried to get mainstream people here, but even "mainstream" people don't care for failure, let downs, and being outright manipulated time, and time again by the core developers pump tactic promises. (Looking mostly @Pnosker via twitter from June to into July.)

Thanks for this excellent post and pointing out @Pnosker tweets. My mistake, I never read his tweets before. From his June/July tweets the babyface pnosker come cross as a proper pumper, scammer  Grin   Good on him, he made a few BTC from the pumps   Wink

Seeing how arrogant @Pnosker is and bashing BTC in his tweets no wonder everyone hates him and his coin from the old crypto community. No wonder even CLOAK gets more traffic and investment than vericoin.

When I tried to warn vericoiners about the shadiness in VRC with Blkhand P&D crew being in bed with Pnosker in June, I got flamed in here for FUDding.
It was STFU and GTFO bashing anyone who wasn't cheering the rise in price, and now some seem to realize that just because some are critical, doesn't always mean FUDding.

Now the same crew is trying same with IO coin and I've tried to put a few posts there too to warn people

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Xosihc

Activity: 538
Merit: 500

Hello

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 12:59:17 PM

In coming long post in about 10 minutes...
Reavon

Activity: 374

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 01:18:05 PM

Xosihc you didnt deliver on time ...you bad you bad scammer!!! xDDDDD

MADANA
    MARKET FOR DATA ANALYSIS
                ████████████
        ██████                ██████
    ████                                █████
████                                            ███
████        █████████████████      ██
    ████        ██████        ████          ██
        ████        ██        ████                ██
            ████            ████                    ██
                ████    ████                        ██
            ████            ████                  ██
        ████        ██        ████            ██
    ████        ██████        ████    ███
██████████████████        ██████
                                                ██
Securely Bridging the Gap between Data & Insights
« PAX Token|     ⬡Patent Pending  ⬡German Based  ⬡Privacy  ⬡Industry Partners     |PAX Token »
                ████████████
                                                ██
Facebook     ⬡ANN Thread      Linkedin 
Twitter         Telegram          Bounty ANN
Medium       Whitepaper       ⬡Reddit
Xosihc

Hello

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 01:26:51 PM

Xosihc you didnt deliver on time ...you bad you bad scammer!!! xDDDDD

haha I'm not the best proof reader... what I can say =p
Xosihc

Hello

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 01:27:08 PM

Here are my thoughts on the current situation, if anyone cares to read. Even after all the bull&%$# that we call the last 6 weeks – I’m still bullish on VRC. Now you might call me a bagholder or a cheerleader but the truth of matter is; I am far from either. Yes, I’m down on my investment but not down as much as one might think. There was a point not too long ago where I was down a lot… or at least what I would call a lot. But I haven’t just bought & held VRC – I actively trade it. So to go full disclosure on everyone here for a moment I just did the math and with VRC currently trading at 0.00009/BTC I’m down maybe $750. To me, that’s not much. I could walk away today and not lose any sleep over that. I’ve made some really good trades even with the way things have gone over the last 6 weeks – so that has really helped. Have I had my frustrations with the dev team and the way they handle things? Of course. Do I sit in my chair and cringe over some of the mistakes I’ve seen over the last 6 weeks? Again, that would be a yes. I could probably write another 5 paragraphs just on the things that have pissed me off over the last 6 weeks but the reality of it is; that wouldn’t help. I used to bitch, a lot, like many of us here. But after doing some PMing with Socal (who by the way was one of the people I used to bitch about) I actually learned something. Yes that’s right – thanks to bitcointalk.org somebody actually learned something; it wasn’t helping anyone coming here to bitch like a baby. So instead of just whining about what I thought was wrong - I changed my mindset. I changed my attitude. And since that day, I’d like to think I’ve been much more of a help to both Vericoin, the Vericoin community and really to myself.  

Before I dive into my thoughts on Vericoin – I wanted to somewhat quickly share a brief background on myself. I’ve been in crypto currencies for almost 2 years now. I have been actively day trading bitcoin & altcoins for some 18 months. To a lesser degree I also do some stock trading/option trading although for the most part in the “real markets” I just buy & hold.  Although I don’t work in the finance industry, I have my series 7 and 66 license registered under FINRA. Outside of my enjoyment for trading – crypto currencies has been one of my biggest passions ever since I first discovered them back in 2012. I’m a very active member within my city (Minneapolis) with bitcoin. I have done public speaking on the topic, I actively volunteer my time to help business setup the ability to accept bitcoin, and I also host events in Minneapolis that typically have anywhere from 25 to 50+ people attend completely centered around bitcoin and crypto currencies as a whole.  Now, with behind us – I want to actually talk about Vericoin.

Reasons I am bullish on Vericoin.

#1. Veribit. Yes that’s right – Veribit. This was the first aspect of Vericoin that actually caught my attention. It seems to be a very trivial addition to the coin for many people. But for somebody who has been in the alternate coin world for a year and half, I really must tip my hat off to the dev team for making this possible. Yes I understand this wasn’t the most difficult programming in the world. But at the same time no one else up until that point had pulled it off. To have the ability to spend your coin anywhere that bitcoin is accepted, to me, is still one of the best features of Vericoin. It also shows me the dev team has the ability to think outside the box because again, up until Veribit – no one else had thought of it.

#2. The public dev team. I think for many people – this was one of the mean reasons they bought into the coin. With all the scams, pump & dumps, fly by night dev teams out there – to publically know who is behind the coin to me is almost priceless. It provides peace of mind knowing that they are in for the long haul and that they are also not afraid to put themselves out there. Not only that, but these guys are obviously intelligent individuals. I know they have made some big mistakes from a marketing point of view over the last couple of months, but you know what? These guys aren’t marketing experts. And they shouldn’t be. The mistakes that they have made are correctable. You have to break some eggs to make an omelet. If the dev team continued to make mistakes that actually had to do with developing the wallet – I’d be more concerned. But they are working on removing themselves from the marketing side of the project so they can focus more attention on what it is they do best; develop crypto currencies. They have put themselves in a unique position where every decision they make is public, everyone is watching them under a microscope – and it’s not an easy feat. But to go back to the main point here: having a public development team that is active within the community adds SUCH a level of comfort to investors; again I don’t think you can put a price on that.

#3. The market cap. Right now Vericoin is valued at $1.17 million. Which is peanuts in reality. In the crypto coin world $1.17 million to me is a sweet spot that tells me: this coin isn’t going anywhere, yet there is a lot of room for improvement. I’d much rather take my chances with a coin valued around $1-2 million with the hopes it can break into the top ten vs. jumping on board with a more valued coin like Litecoin or even Darkcoin where to get the same kind of 1,000% return I’m looking for would call for a marketing cap in the $900 million – $1 billion range. I went through and look at all the coins in the $500,000 - $5,000,000 range for market cap (just now, as I was writing this) and I can’t find another coin that I would rather take my bet on to see where it can go. It’s not to say there aren’t other great projects out there, because I know there are – but given the other reason I have listed (and am about to list) I feel Vericoin gives me one of the best chances to get a 500%-1,000% return on my investment. To me that’s worth the risk.  

#4. The community. Yeah I know – bitcointalk.org hasn’t been the best reflection of the great community Vericoin has. But man they really do have an AWESOME community. I’ve seen it first hand as I have been receiving donation after donation for the event I have coming up on 8/30/14. There are some very passionate individuals behind this project outside of the dev team – and while some of you may call them “cheerleaders” just to belittle them, truth be told; they are essential for the coins long term success. Vericoin like any crypto currencies is just an idea at in its simplest form. Any idea can succeed when 1 person believes in it. As long as 1 person continues to believe in an idea, any idea, that candle continues to burn. And you never know who that person may talk to, who that person may come across that will take that burning candle and light a candle of their own. I know there are many, many alternate coins out there that have passionate followers. But unlike a lot of those other coins Vericoin has gone through some seriously rough &%$# over the last 6 weeks and guess what? People still continue to stand behind the coin. If there can be this many people still standing behind a project when it seems like seriously nothing has gone right – just want until things finally turn around and this coin start to succeed. Amazing things will come out of the support of the community.

#5.  Vericoin’s strategic partnerships. This will be my last point as I’m crossing over into the 3rd page of my writing. As I mentioned in point #3 I never felt as though the dev team has done a stellar job marketing the coin. Although again, I feel strongly this will change over time. Especially as they remove themselves from that aspect of the project and other marketing experts jump in to help. The one area that I do have to give them credit for (and a lot of it) is with their strategic partnerships with other companies within the crypto coin world. Not every seed that they have planted has turned out successful. Moolah.io is a big step in the right direction. It seems to be there are some other ideas in the mix. I know for a fact they have been trying very hard to continue to find companies to work with – and when you talk about making smart business decisions – this is one of them. It takes time for ideas to grow. Vericoin has only been around for some 6 months and look at all they have done. As they continue to grow and the crypto community continues to support them – those strategic partnerships will only continue to grow in strength.

If you’re still with me; thanks for listening to my rant. To quickly recap there are 5 points to take away from my point of view: out-of-the box thinking, public dev team, not too big/not too small market cap, great community, and making strategic partnerships. Is this the perfect equation for success? I guess time will tell. In the meantime I’m going to continue to publically support the coin and the team behind the coin because I don’t just see this as a possible great investment; I see this as a great addition to the crypto community as a whole. This is a project that I can confidently stand behind – and feel good about supporting.  Amen.

tldr; In my opinion Vericoin is doing a lot of things right and is still a great project to support.  
effectsToCause (OP)

Activity: 761
Merit: 505

VeriCoin & Verium Creator/Developer

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 01:43:03 PM

Update: Negotiations concluded.  Getting it in writing then ann.
Reavon

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 01:54:01 PM

Now take a deep breath guys.... Xosihc thank you for raising the Bar Cheesy.

Lets welcome some new supporter for Vericoin!!!

MADANA
    MARKET FOR DATA ANALYSIS
                ████████████
                                                ██
« PAX Token|     ⬡Patent Pending  ⬡German Based  ⬡Privacy  ⬡Industry Partners     |PAX Token »
                ████████████
                                                ██
Kevondo

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 01:59:08 PM

VRCRadio.com LIVE in 2 minutes
onsightit

Activity: 308

truth=(true?true:false);

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 02:12:56 PM

Here are my thoughts on the current situation, if anyone cares to read. Even after all the bull&%$# that we call the last 6 weeks – I’m still bullish on VRC. Now you might call me a bagholder or a cheerleader but the truth of matter is; I am far from either. Yes, I’m down on my investment but not down as much as one might think. There was a point not too long ago where I was down a lot… or at least what I would call a lot. But I haven’t just bought & held VRC – I actively trade it. So to go full disclosure on everyone here for a moment I just did the math and with VRC currently trading at 0.00009/BTC I’m down maybe $750. To me, that’s not much. I could walk away today and not lose any sleep over that. I’ve made some really good trades even with the way things have gone over the last 6 weeks – so that has really helped. Have I had my frustrations with the dev team and the way they handle things? Of course. Do I sit in my chair and cringe over some of the mistakes I’ve seen over the last 6 weeks? Again, that would be a yes. I could probably write another 5 paragraphs just on the things that have pissed me off over the last 6 weeks but the reality of it is; that wouldn’t help. I used to bitch, a lot, like many of us here. But after doing some PMing with Socal (who by the way was one of the people I used to bitch about) I actually learned something. Yes that’s right – thanks to bitcointalk.org somebody actually learned something; it wasn’t helping anyone coming here to bitch like a baby. So instead of just whining about what I thought was wrong - I changed my mindset. I changed my attitude. And since that day, I’d like to think I’ve been much more of a help to both Vericoin, the Vericoin community and really to myself.  

Before I dive into my thoughts on Vericoin – I wanted to somewhat quickly share a brief background on myself. I’ve been in crypto currencies for almost 2 years now. I have been actively day trading bitcoin & altcoins for some 18 months. To a lesser degree I also do some stock trading/option trading although for the most part in the “real markets” I just buy & hold.  Although I don’t work in the finance industry, I have my series 7 and 66 license registered under FINRA. Outside of my enjoyment for trading – crypto currencies has been one of my biggest passions ever since I first discovered them back in 2012. I’m a very active member within my city (Minneapolis) with bitcoin. I have done public speaking on the topic, I actively volunteer my time to help business setup the ability to accept bitcoin, and I also host events in Minneapolis that typically have anywhere from 25 to 50+ people attend completely centered around bitcoin and crypto currencies as a whole.  Now, with behind us – I want to actually talk about Vericoin.

#1. Veribit. Yes that’s right – Veribit. This was the first aspect of Vericoin that actually caught my attention. It seems to be a very trivial addition to the coin for many people. But for somebody who has been in the alternate coin world for a year and half, I really must tip my hat off to the dev team for making this possible. Yes I understand this wasn’t the most difficult programming in the world. But at the same time no one else up until that point had pulled it off. To have the ability to spend your coin anywhere that bitcoin is accepted, to me, is still one of the best features of Vericoin. It also shows me the dev team has the ability to think outside the box because again, up until Veribit – no one else had thought of it.

#2. The public dev team. I think for many people – this was one of the mean reasons they bought into the coin. With all the scams, pump & dumps, fly by night dev teams out there – to publically know who is behind the coin to me is almost priceless. It provides peace of mind knowing that they are in for the long haul and that they are also not afraid to put themselves out there. Not only that, but these guys are obviously intelligent individuals. I know they have made some big mistakes from a marketing point of view over the last couple of months, but you know what? These guys aren’t marketing experts. And they shouldn’t be. The mistakes that they have made are correctable. You have to break some eggs to make an omelet. If the dev team continued to make mistakes that actually had to do with developing the wallet – I’d be more concerned. But they are working on removing themselves from the marketing side of the project so they can focus more attention on what it is they do best; develop crypto currencies. They have put themselves in a unique position where every decision they make is public, everyone is watching them under a microscope – and it’s not an easy feat. But to go back to the main point here: having a public development team that is active within the community adds SUCH a level of comfort to investors; again I don’t think you can put a price on that.

#3. The market cap. Right now Vericoin is valued at $1.17 million. Which is peanuts in reality. In the crypto coin world $1.17 million to me is a sweet spot that tells me: this coin isn’t going anywhere, yet there is a lot of room for improvement. I’d much rather take my chances with a coin valued around $1-2 million with the hopes it can break into the top ten vs. jumping on board with a more valued coin like Litecoin or even Darkcoin where to get the same kind of 1,000% return I’m looking for would call for a marketing cap in the $900 million – $1 billion range. I went through and look at all the coins in the $500,000 - $5,000,000 range for market cap (just now, as I was writing this) and I can’t find another coin that I would rather take my bet on to see where it can go. It’s not to say there aren’t other great projects out there, because I know there are – but given the other reason I have listed (and am about to list) I feel Vericoin gives me one of the best chances to get a 500%-1,000% return on my investment. To me that’s worth the risk.  

#4. The community. Yeah I know – bitcointalk.org hasn’t been the best reflection of the great community Vericoin has. But man they really do have an AWESOME community. I’ve seen it first hand as I have been receiving donation after donation for the event I have coming up on 8/30/14. There are some very passionate individuals behind this project outside of the dev team – and while some of you may call them “cheerleaders” just to belittle them, truth be told; they are essential for the coins long term success. Vericoin like any crypto currencies is just an idea at in its simplest form. Any idea can succeed when 1 person believes in it. As long as 1 person continues to believe in an idea, any idea, that candle continues to burn. And you never know who that person may talk to, who that person may come across that will take that burning candle and light a candle of their own. I know there are many, many alternate coins out there that have passionate followers. But unlike a lot of those other coins Vericoin has gone through some seriously rough &%$# over the last 6 weeks and guess what? People still continue to stand behind the coin. If there can be this many people still standing behind a project when it seems like seriously nothing has gone right – just want until things finally turn around and this coin start to succeed. Amazing things will come out of the support of the community.

#5.  Vericoin’s strategic partnerships. This will be my last point as I’m crossing over into the 3rd page of my writing. As I mentioned in point #3 I never felt as though the dev team has done a stellar job marketing the coin. Although again, I feel strongly this will change over time. Especially as they remove themselves from that aspect of the project and other marketing experts jump in to help. The one area that I do have to give them credit for (and a lot of it) is with their strategic partnerships with other companies within the crypto coin world. Not every seed that they have planted has turned out successful. Moolah.io is a big step in the right direction. It seems to be there are some other ideas in the mix. I know for a fact they have been trying very hard to continue to find companies to work with – and when you talk about making smart business decisions – this is one of them. It takes time for ideas to grow. Vericoin has only been around for some 6 months and look at all they have done. As they continue to grow and the crypto community continues to support them – those strategic partnerships will only continue to grow in strength.

If you’re still with me; thanks for listening to my rant. To quickly recap there are 5 points to take away from my point of view: out-of-the box thinking, public dev team, not too big/not too small market cap, great community, and making strategic partnerships. Is this the perfect equation for success? I guess time will tell. In the meantime I’m going to continue to publically support the coin and the team behind the coin because I don’t just see this as a possible great investment; I see this as a great addition to the crypto community as a whole. This is a project that I can confidently stand behind – and feel good about supporting.  Amen.

tldr; In my opinion Vericoin is doing a lot of things right and is still a great project to support.  

Nice write-up, X.  Glad to have a solid, level headed person like yourself in the community.  Others will be coming on board as we move forward, and they will be attracted to VeriCoin because of folks like you. Cheers...

VRC: VMTMcvFjZHAshmVNLY5KYVHCTqcfEnH6Bd  SLR: 8W7D6D7rortYp51BK9MSrfripSoZWyVPVr  BTC: 1LbgAsTDtyWEGjiSaguJhJbaHBPgcMnHfP  BCC: 1Ta39PK67VXTD2xnmPNo5J9KJyBVHdYmy
yoshiwatusi

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 02:14:49 PM

Nice write-up, X.  Glad to have a solid, level headed person like yourself in the community.  Others will be coming on board as we move forward, and they will be attracted to VeriCoin because of folks like you. Cheers...

[/quote]

keep doing what you're doing man.. will continue to support vericoin as well..
pi933

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 02:36:44 PM

What about a mining contest?
V means 5..then VeriHashContest
X-Lab will donate 5000 VRC to the TOP 5 X11 miners
Contest duration : 5 days
Objective : 5GH/s pool hashrate for 5 days
Top five hashers will receive 1000 VRC each.

We' ll be happy to show some love Wink

THIS, I like! I was wondering if that huge influx of hash rate would show up on this forum.

Btw, I got some payouts last night. So, all things look a go for the pool.
souljah1h
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

Hyperspace snail

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 02:44:17 PM

VRCRadio.com LIVE in 2 minutes
http://VRCRadio.com Wink

_@/'
onsightit

Activity: 308

truth=(true?true:false);

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 03:01:39 PM

THIS, I like! I was wondering if that huge influx of hash rate would show up on this forum.

Btw, I got some payouts last night. So, all things look a go for the pool.

Dang! My PSU died. RMA'd it. When does this officially start?

VRC: VMTMcvFjZHAshmVNLY5KYVHCTqcfEnH6Bd  SLR: 8W7D6D7rortYp51BK9MSrfripSoZWyVPVr  BTC: 1LbgAsTDtyWEGjiSaguJhJbaHBPgcMnHfP  BCC: 1Ta39PK67VXTD2xnmPNo5J9KJyBVHdYmy
effectsToCause (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 03:06:24 PM

Thanks X-laboratories, this is great!
ofp

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 03:12:23 PM

Update: Negotiations concluded.  Getting it in writing then ann.

We'd appreciate if you set a fixed time for the announcement pretty much like it was an announced press conference.

By doing that (and PR it all over the place), we'd have a concentrated crypto audience when it comes out.
effectsToCause (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 03:15:25 PM

Wow, great honest write up about the pros and cons!  Thanks Xosihc for doing what you have done with the MN event and everything else related to it regarding world fair. This is amazing work and an example to the community of how to turn what you think is lemons into lemonade.  This is leadership and is great to see!  Thank you.
yoshiwatusi

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 03:21:56 PM

Wow, great honest write up about the pros and cons!  Thanks Xosihc for doing what you have done with the MN event and everything else related to it regarding world fair. This is amazing work and an example to the community of how to turn what you think is lemons into lemonade.  This is leadership and is great to see!  Thank you.
pls put this up in vericoinnews? or a vericoin blog so it doesn't get buried under.. and we can link to it..get some new investors in..thanks much!
paytplay

Activity: 147

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 04:09:15 PM

Wow, I listened to vrcradio and am still not convinced to buy this coin. I really want to buy in, but I really feel like a horse with a carrot in front of it. Can anyone change my mind.. maybe a dev with some news other than saying will announce soon.
Reavon

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 04:11:18 PM

Wow, I listened to vrcradio and am still not convinced to buy this coin. I really want to buy in, but I really feel like a horse with a carrot in front of it. Can anyone change my mind.. maybe a dev with some news other than saying will announce soon.

When news will come in you will miss the low prices we hanging arround right now , i think.

Just my 0.02 VRC.

MADANA
    MARKET FOR DATA ANALYSIS
                ████████████
                                                ██
                ████████████
                                                ██
yoshiwatusi

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 04:12:42 PM

read Xosihc's pros and cons above,
Pages: « 1 ... 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 [680] 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 ... 961 »
  Print  

Jump to: