Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 10:28:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Where would you prefer the VRC/VRM exchange pair be?
Bittrex
Poloniex
Both
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 [684] 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 ... 961 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VRC] VeriCoin Proof of Stake-Time Currency | New Roadmap Released  (Read 1355393 times)
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 07:57:37 PM

Since I had already wasted my time, here it is:

I like it.

Before it went public I would fix "infraestructure" and "Staggerinly".

Otherwise I think it would reach certain people. Smiley

Multimillion spelled wrong too

Edit:  Oh geez several other misspellings too

Oh geez it was first copy and i didnt even bother to re-read it. Buy geez since you are counting and you are at three, how many more misspellings have you found? Several would be at least three more... gee thanks for proof reading it! Geeeesh...

Oh Geez whiz, I suppose there were NOT "several other misspellings too", after all ah?

What was there was, as we all already know, somebody completely full of shit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
yoshiwatusi

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 08:08:41 PM

what's the next big development on this front?
are you a journalist?
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 08:32:47 PM

PROJECT JUGGERNAUT
COMMITMENT OF DEVELOPMENT FUNDS; BOUNTY ADDRESS VVdqRP1Dmb6b7Q7hTK6eDk8pphf8mpV9n6

-What is Project Juggernaut?

A Juggernaut , in current English usage, is a literal or metaphorical force regarded as mercilessly unstoppable and I hope to help make it apply to Vericoin.
Project Juggernaut is a project I've been working on to recruit a very special 4th Developer permanently into the Vericoin family and integrate his first of its kind technology into the Vericoin codebase.  The ultimate goal of which is to strengthen the longterm foundation of Vericoin and ultimately position Vericoin as a Top 5 coin in altcoin market capitalization.  To achieve this I am asking the Vericoin community to consolidate a compensation package for this developer and his team and the connections that come with him.  The above VRC wallet is a special wallet to be used solely for this purpose and is being maintained by me.  Another address that the community chooses can also be utilized but the stipulations of the contract will dictate that all these funds will be refunded to donators if this 4th Dev is not brought in.

-How much is the compensation?
The requested compensation is 1 million VRC that only pays out to the new Dev as our mkcap rises and certain price milestones are crossed.  (as an example, 100k@.0002, 100k@.0003, 200k@.0004, 200k@.0006,....)
This is a great deal for the community because it means the new Dev is so confident that his ready to launch technologies and his joint work with the Vericoin Devs will make the price rise substantially, that he is willing to only be paid when he proves this fact with actual results that the community highly values.  I am requesting for each Vericoin holder to try to donate 10%-20% of their holdings to make Project Juggernaut happen.  I will personally be donating 50k VRC for my part in this endeavor and I have verbal commitments that atleast one of our Devs will match that donation if the community supports this so we are already 10% of the way there.

-But who is this Dev and how can we be assured that the Vericoin price will respond and lift all boats higher.
In short, noone can guarantee prices but both I and the Devs have reviewed the 4th Dev's work and I feel confident he would be a tremendous, game changing type addition to the team.  Vericoin would immediately get very valuable technology that no other crypto coin has.  He is also very well known with an impeccable reputation and proven execution at delivering code that results in strong coin price appreciation.  This is why Pat has said that "this is a good idea" if the community can get behind it and I believe Doug also knows bringing this guy on could make Vericoin a potential top altcoin.  

-But who are you?
When I first got into mining I saw that Darkcoin was the future in a world of junk coins and only mined and bought that.  And I see a similar opportunity here with Vericoin if we can make this a reality.  I probably own more Vericoins than every single person reading this thread and have staked since early June so I have a huge vested interest in the longterm price appreciation of this coin.  Hence my efforts in bringing in new top quality talent and technology to Vericoin.

-So how do I make money by giving up money??
It's a rising tide lifts all boats scenario.  For example, in Timeline 1 the community bickers and trashes the idea and noone donates.  In that timeline you have 50k VRC @ .0001 = 5BTC.

In Timeline 2 the community rallies and we raise the funds and complete Project Juggernaut.  The Dev announcement alone makes VRC double to .0002 and the coming new tech rallies VRC to .0003.  Instead of 50k VRC you have 40k because you previously donated 20% to the new Dev.  However, the price of VRC is now .0003 so your 40k VRC is now worth 12BTC!  Representing a whopping 140% gain over Timeline 1. AND WE ARE JUST GETTING STARTED!  This part is obviously not guaranteed and represents a prediction on my part but it very useful as an example of how spending a little can earn you alot.

-I'm in, how do we make this happen?
I've created the bounty wallet above that will only do 2 things.  Pay Dev 4 at the agreed upon VRC price levels, or return funds to donators if we can't raise enough to bring him onboard.  Just donate to it and label the sending address in your wallet so you can keep track.  The hardest part is getting the ball rolling.  If we have other escrows the community likes then let's use them.  The key is not to lose this opportunity based on personal greed, inaction, or infighting.

-drkman/snapples/BigSnapples

could you tell us who that 4th dev would be? sounds really interesting  Smiley

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 08:35:25 PM

PROJECT JUGGERNAUT
COMMITMENT OF DEVELOPMENT FUNDS; BOUNTY ADDRESS VVdqRP1Dmb6b7Q7hTK6eDk8pphf8mpV9n6

A Juggernaut , in current English usage, is a literal or metaphorical force regarded as mercilessly unstoppable and I hope to help make it apply to Vericoin.
Project Juggernaut is a project I've been working on to recruit a very special 4th Developer permanently into the Vericoin family and integrate his first of its kind technology into the Vericoin codebase.  The ultimate goal of which is to strengthen the longterm foundation of Vericoin and ultimately position Vericoin as a Top 5 coin in altcoin market capitalization.  To achieve this I am asking the Vericoin community to consolidate a compensation package for this developer and his team and the connections that come with him.  The above VRC wallet is a special wallet to be used solely for this purpose and is being maintained by me.  Another address that the community chooses can also be utilized but the stipulations of the contract will dictate that all these funds will be refunded to donators if this 4th Dev is not brought in.

The requested compensation is 1 million VRC that only pays out to the new Dev as our mkcap rises and certain price milestones are crossed.  (as an example, 100k@.0002, 100k@.0003, 200k@.0004, 200k@.0006,....)
This is a great deal for the community because it means the new Dev is so confident that his ready to launch technologies and his joint work with the Vericoin Devs will make the price rise substantially, that he is willing to only be paid when he proves this fact with actual results that the community highly values.  I am requesting for each Vericoin holder to try to donate 10%-20% of their holdings to make Project Juggernaut happen.  I will personally be donating 50k VRC for my part in this endeavor and I have verbal commitments that atleast one of our Devs will match that donation if the community supports this so we are already 10% of the way there.

-But who is this Dev and how can we be assured that the Vericoin price will respond and lift all boats higher.
In short, noone can guarantee prices but both I and the Devs have reviewed the 4th Dev's work and I feel confident he would be a tremendous, game changing type addition to the team.  Vericoin would immediately get very valuable technology that no other crypto coin has.  He is also very well known with an impeccable reputation and proven execution at delivering code that results in strong coin price appreciation.  This is why Pat has said that "this is a good idea" if the community can get behind it and I believe Doug also knows bringing this guy on could make Vericoin a potential top altcoin.  

-But who are you?
When I first got into mining I saw that Darkcoin was the future in a world of junk coins and only mined and bought that.  And I see a similar opportunity here with Vericoin if we can make this a reality.  I probably own more Vericoins than every single person reading this thread and have staked since early June so I have a huge vested interest in the longterm price appreciation of this coin.  Hence my efforts in bringing in new top quality talent and technology to Vericoin.

It's a rising tide lifts all boats scenario.  For example, in Timeline 1 the community bickers and trashes the idea and noone donates.  In that timeline you have 50k VRC @ .0001 = 5BTC.

In Timeline 2 the community rallies and we raise the funds and complete Project Juggernaut.  The Dev announcement alone makes VRC double to .0002 and the coming new tech rallies VRC to .0003.  Instead of 50k VRC you have 40k because you previously donated 20% to the new Dev.  However, the price of VRC is now .0003 so your 40k VRC is now worth 12BTC!  Representing a whopping 140% gain over Timeline 1. AND WE ARE JUST GETTING STARTED!  This part is obviously not guaranteed and represents a prediction on my part but it very useful as an example of how spending a little can earn you alot.

I've created the bounty wallet above that will only do 2 things.  Pay Dev 4 at the agreed upon VRC price levels, or return funds to donators if we can't raise enough to bring him onboard.  Just donate to it and label the sending address in your wallet so you can keep track.  The hardest part is getting the ball rolling.  If we have other escrows the community likes then let's use them.  The key is not to lose this opportunity based on personal greed, inaction, or infighting.

Ok, let me get this straight, before I get sick of laughing on the floor in hysterics for 10 minutes, unable to stop:

This "Juggernaut" guy is our "secret weapon", right? Since it is obvious by now that we have three stooges as devs that cannot code their way out of a paperbag, you propose to hire (code name: Juggernaut), that is so good, already has such great technologies ready to go and has such a prestige in the crypto world that he cannot get arrested (he cannot find a job) and cannot launch his own crypto currency? Is that it?

You cannot be serious!

kleineaap

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 08:38:04 PM

have three stooges as devs that cannot code their way out of a paperbag

| Minexcoin A new era of payments

LINK TO ICO | LINK TO DISCUSSION
Xosihc

Activity: 538

Hello

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 08:39:11 PM

PROJECT JUGGERNAUT

-What is Project Juggernaut?.....

I wouldn't even begin to think about donating anything until I get a name, location and professional background of this "developer". And 1 million VRC?!?! So you want the developer to become the 3rd largest holder of the coin without telling us anything serious about the guy.

Man... you got balls
Xosihc

Activity: 538

Hello

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 08:45:57 PM

He wouldn't become the 3rd largest holder unless he pushed us all the way to .001 and that would be a 10X from here so I'd say he would deserve it.

Right now the 4th largest coin holder has some 800,000 coins. Regardless of the price it would still be the 4th largest position. Price is irrelevant.

[...]
If this is bad advice then someone please post because I am far from a bitcoin wallet expert and I make no claims I know what the heck I am talking about.

So we are suppose to give 1 million coins to someone referred by you, who not too long ago self proclaimed "I make no claims I know what the heck I am talking about."

Oh and I also noticed going through you history, in the last few months you've also raved about: NTX, Badgercoin, Quazarcoin, DRK, Mastiffcoin, and now Vericoin...

Sounds like a winner to me.
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 08:46:32 PM

PROJECT JUGGERNAUT

I wouldn't even begin to think about donating anything until I get a name, location and professional background of this "developer". And 1 million VRC?!?! So you want the developer to become the 3rd largest holder of the coin without telling us anything serious about the guy.

Man... you got balls
He wouldn't become the 3rd largest holder unless he pushed us all the way to .001 and that would be a 10X from here so I'd say he would deserve it.

The real sad thing -but still very funny- is that you actually believe just one individual would be able, with his coding, to "push us" above .001.

I would recommend a nice, secluded institution but I'm afraid you're probably beyond that even at this point...
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 09:00:03 PM
Last edit: August 20, 2014, 09:16:18 PM by barabbas

Now that I barely have been able to stop laughing and I am in the process to compose myself, I have to go over this project JUGGERNAUT that if we are to believe this obviously deranged man, drkman, has the full support -and matching donation of 50k VRC- of none other than Patrick Nosker, the go to guy in the three stooges posing as developers of Vericoin. This is serious shit folks. This is, in no other words, admitting technically they cannot bring anything more to VRC -something painfully quite obvious for some time- and they want to bring in, at the expense of the community, of course, a 4th developer, somebody that actually knows how to code and that is probably some loser jerkoff pretending to be a genius but unable to have done anything remotely significant prior.

Now, we know that Dave cannot get his shit straight regarding the pool. We know that Doug cannot get his shit straight and come out with a working wallet. And we know Patrick... has a healthy appetite.... We should record them together and sell the videos as the new version of The Three Stooges. We will make more than with VRC for sure. And probably Netflix would bite, because they, quite frankly, are hilarious.

And, again, I am painfully rolling on the floor laughing with convulsions.

Some things are just too much to be able to keep a straight face... way too much.
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 09:02:00 PM
Last edit: August 20, 2014, 09:15:59 PM by barabbas

PROJECT JUGGERNAUT

Man... you got balls

The real sad thing -but still very funny- is that you actually believe just one individual would be able, with his coding, to "push us" above .001.

I would recommend a nice, secluded institution but I'm afraid you're probably beyond that even at this point...
You are at a big disadvantage because I know his identity and thus I've seen first hand his ideas, coding and his team take more than 1 coin up over 10x and 20x and keep them there.  this is also why we don't have to pay him but a couple hundred thousand until VRC has already tripled or more in price so little to no risk for us until we all benefit together.

OK let me, first, offer a quick robot-portrait of yourself:

You are this guy that, after having significantly invested in DRK, saw his stash lose all the profits and quickly incur in losses before selling off ... to buy the "big opportunity in the downside spiral of VRC. Granted you have averaged down significantly but still it will take the price of VRC to reach nearly 30k to get to your average price or, maybe even get some gains... which you would of course not book and would sell in a panic on the next dump following you now patented brilliance in trading/investing in crypto.

Now, through your brief months in crypto, you of course know everything there's to know and pose as an ace trader, that has gotten in touch with some jerkoff posing as a brilliant coder (I wouldn't even be surprised if it is Templar 77, Carlitos...) who has somehow convinced you that he has the tech savvy and general smarts to take VRC to the moon. And, naturally, he has you convinced -although this idea is probably all yours- that just the announcement of his involvement, will make this coin double in price. And then much more.

It's really, really, funny.

Hey, I'll tell you what... You can prove all of us wrong here: Since Patrick is in, I am quite positive Doug and Dave will support Juggernaut. Even double the support, heck make it a round 100K each of you (you still have left 400k to fully benefit), so the four of you get your money back instantly. And then some.
Contrary to yours, drkman, this is a great idea, think about it, ok?You give 100k coins worth 10k and going down and retain 400k worth 10k and going down. As a result, you get instantly 400k worth at least double. The stooges benefit almost the same way since they have under 400k each already.
This is a win, win, and then win situation! And the four of you alone can pull it instantly, no need to bring the community in.

I'll tell you what, just between you and me: If you pull this off -and it is quite possible to happen, I'd say it would even be inevitable-, I'm sure you'll have the community eating out of the palm of your hand and they will give you and your Juggernaut plenty of donations to keep the ball rolling.

See what a GOOD idea is compared to a totally absurd one?

This should already have been done... except that X will take credit for it and will post that all happen because of the both at the Minnesota Fair. But who cares, right?

KryptoKings

Activity: 854
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 09:03:11 PM

umm... for that large amount I bet we can talk Chad "Ochocinco" Johnson into talking about VRC on twitter and get more a price hike. The price hike would help the devs with the donations they get and when you draw interest the good coders to help come.... thats just my opinion though
Morb

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 09:04:45 PM

How can you bring in some random fourth dev without an ok from the other three devs?  And why would they ever trust some random guy they don't know?  The whole thing makes no damn sense.
Amalgamus

Activity: 189

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 09:05:57 PM
Last edit: August 21, 2014, 11:53:12 AM by Amalgamus

PROJECT JUGGERNAUT

-But who are you?

10 to 20% of our holding doesn't represent the same amount of money for everyone. The first time I heard of Vericoin I bought at 29k sat. I bought a lot at 43k sat.
Today I bought more than 20k vrc expecting an announcement from the Devs. This annon is supposed to be impressive. For me to trust and invest in your idea I will have to see the results of the secret annon that we are all expecting.
All together to get all my vericoin I have already spent 41 BTC. Some people had only to invest ten time less to get the same amount of vrc than I possess. So 10% is not the same for someone who had the chance to get their Vrc right from the first 2 weeks.

xtent

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 09:07:42 PM

PROJECT JUGGERNAUT

-But who are you?

Would you happen to be a prince from Nigeria with money sitting in an account and need Vericoins to get it back??
ereborltc

Activity: 966

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 09:26:25 PM

project juggernaut is a great idea but i don't think we will get the donations needed... its simply too much... too bad though cause sounds great

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
pnosker

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 09:33:48 PM

PROJECT JUGGERNAUT

I like the premise but to be honest, I haven't reviewed his work besides the websites related to them... so we aren't quite ready to sign off yet on this project. But if someone wants to help VeriCoin in ways we haven't considered as this developer appears to have suggested, there's no reason why we wouldn't be accepting of them. I am very concerned about the raising of almost 4% of the total coinage for a single person, however. I'm not sure it can be done. Yes, I will donate 50,000 coins myself if I believe it will benefit VeriCoin sufficiently.

The other devs and I haven't had much time to focus on this yet as we're working on what we were planning on announcing this past weekend. We will discuss this thoroughly after the announcement and will give it our due diligence. Of course, we'll have to talk to this potential developer, too.

It's also important to note that VeriCoin is not the project of the developers but the owners. Anyone can build anything for it. That's the beauty of open source. So if the community is on board, we will support the plans of the community. Keep the good ideas rolling in and if 1M VRC can be raised for a 4th developer, who's to say they don't belong?

Support the VeriFund Endowment.
VRC: VFEndownxxnHea9mv59kZx8c7TysGbndYx
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 09:51:12 PM

PROJECT JUGGERNAUT

I like the premise but to be honest, I haven't reviewed his work besides the websites related to them... so we aren't quite ready to sign off yet on this project. But if someone wants to help VeriCoin in ways we haven't considered as this developer appears to have suggested, there's no reason why we wouldn't be accepting of them. I am very concerned about the raising of almost 4% of the total coinage for a single person, however. I'm not sure it can be done. Yes, I will donate 50,000 coins myself if I believe it will benefit VeriCoin sufficiently.

The other devs and I haven't had much time to focus on this yet as we're working on what we were planning on announcing this past weekend. We will discuss this thoroughly after the announcement and will give it our due diligence. Of course, we'll have to talk to this potential developer, too.

It's also important to note that VeriCoin is not the project of the developers but the owners. Anyone can build anything for it. That's the beauty of open source. So if the community is on board, we will support the plans of the community. Keep the good ideas rolling in and if 1M VRC can be raised for a 4th developer, who's to say they don't belong?

PROJECT FOUR STOOGES

If you still had any doubts, stooge number one just cleared it out: VeriCoin is, as long stated before, a ship without a helm, a hen without a head destined to doomdom if not saved by the community. Oh, the three stooges say they are still on board -they own the coins, we know that-, but for all intents and purposes, Elvis has left the building, I know you all know what I mean.

THAT said, I will propose PROJECT FOUR STOOGES. No the community is in no disposition to help (much) at present, but you guys do not need the help. Oh, morally we all be rooting for this project like we have not rooted for anything before and, who knows, when the coin reached 30k, the disposition will indeed have changed. Quite a bit.

So, once again, put your money where your mouth is. Why only 50k VRC each? Make it a round 100k each and get Juggernaut, aka the 4th stooge. That would be 400k right there. I'm sure he will be in in a flash is you tell them this is ready to go from start, right now. You want me to handle the negotiations? I guarantee he will agree...

So lets stop the bull and get the ball rolling. You will benefit and so will the entire community. And then, it will be the time, with factual results (we are talking here a couple of days, this is crypto!-, there will be the time to ask the community to pony up for the rest of the deal. So what say you? If you are willing to pony up 50k, you should be equally willing to double that to make it happen.

Otherwise it simply won't.
onsightit

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

truth=(true?true:false);

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2014, 09:51:41 PM

PROJECT JUGGERNAUT

Whatever comes of this, any donations should go to the VeriFund.  I don't think any serious investor would send funding anywhere else.  See Pat's signature for the addresses.

VRC: VMTMcvFjZHAshmVNLY5KYVHCTqcfEnH6Bd  SLR: 8W7D6D7rortYp51BK9MSrfripSoZWyVPVr  BTC: 1LbgAsTDtyWEGjiSaguJhJbaHBPgcMnHfP  BCC: 1Ta39PK67VXTD2xnmPNo5J9KJyBVHdYmy
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 09:57:13 PM

project juggernaut is a great idea but i don't think we will get the donations needed... its simply too much... too bad though cause sounds great

Only a certain kind of individual would state this without knowing absolutely anything about the individual proposed. No need to state which.
Amalgamus

Activity: 189

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 10:13:02 PM

PROJECT JUGGERNAUT

-But who are you?

10 to 20% of our holding doesn't represent the same amount of money for everyone. The first time I heard of Vericoin I bought at 29k sat. I bought a lot at 43k sat.
Today I bought more than 20k vrc expecting an annoncement from the Devs. This annon is supposed to be impressive. For me to trust and invest in your idea I will have to see the results of the secret annon that we are all expecting.
All together to get all my vericoin I have already spent 41 BTC. Some people had only to invest ten time less to get the same amount of vrc than I possess. So 10% is not the same for someone who had the chance to get their Vrc right from the first 2 weeks.
Are you trying to say your 41BTC is worth more than my 41BTC?  Because I'm trying my best to make your 41BTC go to 241BTC and mine as well.  I think we have a decent shot to actually be able to do that and in today's altcoin environment that is saying something.
Why don't you retain this part of what I previously stated? "...For me to trust and invest in your idea I will have to see the results of the secret annon that we are all expecting"
Pages: « 1 ... 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 [684] 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 ... 961 »
  Print  

Jump to: