Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:35:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 646 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Awesome Miner] - Powerful Windows GUI to manage and monitor up to 200000 miners  (Read 701018 times)
patrike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1084

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2017, 10:16:13 PM

Awesome Miner development release v2.9.6 (preview of v3.0)

Read this post about the v3.0 previews in general:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=676942.msg18621070#msg18621070

Please make sure to run the same version of both Awesome Miner and the Remote Agent.

New in v2.9.6:
- GPU mapping feature on the GPU tab for Managed Miner, to combine system hardware monitoring statistics with miner device information like hashrate
- Improvements to MSI AfterBurner integration, where AfterBurner can be automatically launched if not running and reverting back to default values are easier.
- Several minor improvements and corrections

We are getting closer to the v3.0 release now. No more features will be added, instead the focus is on finalizing the work and correcting any issues. The web site and help section will be updated together with the v3.0 release.

Please continue to give feedback on issues and request new features. Even if the v3.0 release content is defined, there will of course be many more releases in the future. I do have a long list of feature ideas already, but I'm always trying to prioritize the most popular requests first.

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Turok2000

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 03:42:27 PM

good afternoon
Why bypass the side Expanse (EXP), Musicoin (MUSIC)
Vertcoin (VTC), Ubiq (UBQ)
I can not configure any of them on Dual Ethereum from Claymore + Decred_Siacoin_Lbry_Pascal AMD + NVIDIA GPU Miner within the program
psy4meuh4

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 06:14:08 AM

Please make sure to run the same version of both Awesome Miner and the Remote Agent.

New in v2.9.6:
- GPU mapping feature on the GPU tab for Managed Miner, to combine system hardware monitoring statistics with miner device information like hashrate
- Improvements to MSI AfterBurner integration, where AfterBurner can be automatically launched if not running and reverting back to default values are easier.

We are getting closer to the v3.0 release now. No more features will be added, instead the focus is on finalizing the work and correcting any issues. The web site and help section will be updated together with the v3.0 release.

Please continue to give feedback on issues and request new features. Even if the v3.0 release content is defined, there will of course be many more releases in the future. I do have a long list of feature ideas already, but I'm always trying to prioritize the most popular requests first.

Great release you have here ! This new managed profit switching is so great ! I'm planning on buying Premium version to try AfterBurner integration and API.

I just have some issues with Excavator reporting :
- Temperatures and progress are not reported back, 'Miners' tab show only zeroes for these two columns, only Speed is reported correctly
- When forcing a second '-ca' (to have 2 threads per GPU) in the 'Command line parameters...' of Excavator configuration window in the profit profile, AM reports twice the number of GPUs.

Also, how can i add new mining softwares for managed profit switching ? It realy misses ccMiner 1.7.6-git fork by tpruvot when working on Lyra2REv2 !

Hope you can help me on these points ! Thx a lot !
Turok2000

Activity: 33

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 06:30:53 PM

good afternoon
Once again I repeat my questions because the help is not complete and not transparent ((
1. How to configure Claymore's Dual Ethereum + Decred_Siacoin_Lbry_Pascal AMD + NVIDIA GPU Miner v9.3 for the Currency Musicoin (MUSIC) or Expanse (EXP)?
2. How to set up a balance based on bittrex.com
Already just did not try to get one error
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2017, 08:23:01 PM

good afternoon
Why bypass the side Expanse (EXP), Musicoin (MUSIC)
Vertcoin (VTC), Ubiq (UBQ)
I can not configure any of them on Dual Ethereum from Claymore + Decred_Siacoin_Lbry_Pascal AMD + NVIDIA GPU Miner within the program
good afternoon
Once again I repeat my questions because the help is not complete and not transparent ((
1. How to configure Claymore's Dual Ethereum + Decred_Siacoin_Lbry_Pascal AMD + NVIDIA GPU Miner v9.3 for the Currency Musicoin (MUSIC) or Expanse (EXP)?
2. How to set up a balance based on bittrex.com
Already just did not try to get one error
Hi,

All those coins are not compatible with Claymore's Ethereum Dual miner. Vertcoin uses another algorithm for example. Do you have any pool where you want to mine Musicoin or Expanse for example? Then I can try to guide you based on this pool, as some Ethereum pools are different when it comes to Wallet Address vs Worker Names.

For Bittrex.com, do you want to see your current Bitcoin balance on an address you have there? You can start with this guide how to use the Balance feature in Awesome Miner:
http://www.awesomeminer.com/help/coinbalance.aspx
The idea is that you enter one or many Bitcoin address in the Coin balance properties. Then you can follow your current Bitcoin balance for these addresses on the Balance tab in the main window of Awesome Miner. If you run into any error, please let me know the details. Thanks!

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2017, 08:26:58 PM

New in v2.9.6:

Great release you have here ! This new managed profit switching is so great ! I'm planning on buying Premium version to try AfterBurner integration and API.

I just have some issues with Excavator reporting :
- Temperatures and progress are not reported back, 'Miners' tab show only zeroes for these two columns, only Speed is reported correctly
- When forcing a second '-ca' (to have 2 threads per GPU) in the 'Command line parameters...' of Excavator configuration window in the profit profile, AM reports twice the number of GPUs.

Also, how can i add new mining softwares for managed profit switching ? It realy misses ccMiner 1.7.6-git fork by tpruvot when working on Lyra2REv2 !

Hope you can help me on these points ! Thx a lot !

Thanks for your comments. The Excavator miner reporting is very very limited at the moment. This is because the API of this miner doesn't provide much information at all at the moment. I've already written to the developers of this miner and ask for more, and they are planning to improve their API in the Excavator 1.2 release.

As soon as the Excavator mining software improves in this area, I will make sure the information will be presented in Awesome Miner.

You can try to use the very latest feature on the GPU tab called "Map to system monitoring", to get a bit more GPU information by using what Awesome Miner can find.

I will also try the -ca parameter case you reported to see if it can be solved from Awesome Miner. I will get back to you on that one.

For the Managed Profit Switcher, you should be able to configure this via the Profit Profiles. So go to Options dialog, Profit Profile section, edit for example the AMD GPU profile, select Ccminer in the list and click Configure. In this dialog you should be able to point to custom software path. If you have a larger number of miners, it could make sense to use this feature to upload the mining software to all miners first:
http://www.awesomeminer.com/help/uploadsoftware.aspx

FlensGold
Legendary

Activity: 1405
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 08:30:51 PM

Is there some guide what I can manage on my Antminer L3+?
I know I can add it as "External Miner" and see it hashing incl. stats - is it also possible to reboot it remotely or something like that?
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2017, 08:53:48 PM

I know I can add it as "External Miner" and see it hashing incl. stats - is it also possible to reboot it remotely or something like that?
This is a very good question, and it would probably be a good idea to document this in a better way.
Antminers typically support all features you see in the user interface in Awesome Miner. You can also do reboot via SSH, but you need to define a custom rule for this.

Go to Options dialog, Rules section, Add a user defined rule. Give the rule a name like "Reboot Antminer". Don't define any triggers, instead you check "Support manual activation". Then you define a single action of type SSH, where you need to specify username and password to your Antminer, and make sure that the command is set to "Reboot system".
Default SSH username/password for Antminers are typically: root/admin

When you save this rule you will find a new button in the toolbar of the main window called Actions. When you add rule with Manual Activation, those rules will be displayed in the Actions menu. Now you have access to a reboot feature for all the Antminers you select.

FlensGold
Legendary

Activity: 1405
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 09:03:46 PM

This is a very good question, and it would probably be a good idea to document this in a better way.
Antminers typically support all features you see in the user interface in Awesome Miner. You can also do reboot via SSH, but you need to define a custom rule for this.

Go to Options dialog, Rules section, Add a user defined rule. Give the rule a name like "Reboot Antminer". Don't define any triggers, instead you check "Support manual activation". Then you define a single action of type SSH, where you need to specify username and password to your Antminer, and make sure that the command is set to "Reboot system".

When you save this rule you will find a new button in the toolbar of the main window called Actions. When you add rule with Manual Activation, those rules will be displayed in the Actions menu. Now you have access to a reboot feature for all the Antminers you select.
Thank you! This is working fine! So I can create some kind of watchdog if the miner is hashing at reduced speed and initiate a reboot.
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2017, 05:36:31 PM

Thank you! This is working fine! So I can create some kind of watchdog if the miner is hashing at reduced speed and initiate a reboot.
Yes - it's fully possible to both define triggers and at the same time use "Support manual activation" to let you manually execute the SSH action when needed.

psy4meuh4

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 05:50:39 AM
Last edit: May 18, 2017, 06:12:51 AM by psy4meuh4

Thanks for your comments. The Excavator miner reporting is very very limited at the moment. This is because the API of this miner doesn't provide much information at all at the moment. I've already written to the developers of this miner and ask for more, and they are planning to improve their API in the Excavator 1.2 release.

As soon as the Excavator mining software improves in this area, I will make sure the information will be presented in Awesome Miner.

You can try to use the very latest feature on the GPU tab called "Map to system monitoring", to get a bit more GPU information by using what Awesome Miner can find.

I will also try the -ca parameter case you reported to see if it can be solved from Awesome Miner. I will get back to you on that one.

For the Managed Profit Switcher, you should be able to configure this via the Profit Profiles. So go to Options dialog, Profit Profile section, edit for example the AMD GPU profile, select Ccminer in the list and click Configure. In this dialog you should be able to point to custom software path. If you have a larger number of miners, it could make sense to use this feature to upload the mining software to all miners first:

Thx for your answers, i'll wait for next Excavator release to have full reporting, and i'll try the custom software path to enable tpruvot ccMiner 1.7.6. Thx.

Here is a capture of what i get when i add a second thread to excavator (-ca parameter) on a 6 GPU rig : https://i.imgur.com/cW2paNm.jpg

It reports twice the number of GPU, and "Map to system monitor" only maps the first 6... Speed is also splited across duplicates, each card should have been around 428H/s. Hope that helps.
Sierra8561

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 10:18:59 PM

Hi Patrike, I'm fairly computer illiterate. is it possible to have a antminer automatically reboot if its hash rate drops below a certain level?
Thanks
topgeek

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 04:48:19 PM
Last edit: May 20, 2017, 05:03:33 PM by topgeek

Hi Patrike,

I just found the "Group" menu (right clicking on the title bar) allowing me to group miners.
Very cool!  I've made some groups based on GPU type as well as some groups based on Coin mined.

I am not sure if you want user suggestions or not?

In case you do, I have suggestions on the UI that I'd love to see:

1)
You have a "minimum size" set for the application's width and for the top/bottom split on the mining tab.  Consider removing those minimums so we can make the window as small as we want and we can make the bottom window disappear if we want.
There are times when I'd like to collapse awesome miner down as tiny as possible and stick it in the corner of the screen just to monitor hash rate or temps without seeing the rest.

2)
It would be cool in the default "Miners" view to be able to re-arrange the columns and/or choose what the columns display.

For example, the default is:
Description, Status, Progress, Speed, Coin Total per day.

I'd love to be able to rearrange those columns (and turn them off/on) as well as in the Coin Total per day to change it to month or what not.  Or to be able to separate "Status" and "Temperature" into two columns that I can then put where I want.  Or to have separate columns for Speed and Average speed (so I could turn average off if I wanted).

3)
I know you have some "tint" themes available but I'd also love a full inverse "black" theme (like ethermine.org's colors) because when working at night a negative image is so much easier on the eyes (especially with the miner's all in black - the awesome miner window is too bright!  Smiley ).   I know you have done this on the dashboard and it looks GREAT in those colors!  It just doesn't display enough of the information I want to see (temperatures especially) so I find myself defaulting to the Miners tab instead of the Dashboard tab.

4) OR - perhaps consider a merged interface of the dashboard tab and the miners tab?  I'd love to have the top half of the dashboard and the miners "spreadsheet" below it Cheesy

Just some some thoughts on user interface Smiley
Hopefully you take this not as criticism but enthusiastic excitement for your great product Smiley .
Keep up the great work!  Thanks!!!

Cheers,
Edward
mizan2821

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 04:00:14 AM

HI____i were given mrr setup with a concern zero, all of the different pool are at 1 ( income switching pool and that i brought mrr )
now on my setup for my x-algo rigs, it all works quality. however for my scrypt rigs ( walking grdseed-black with bfgminer four.10 )
evertime i look, remarkable Miner disabled (disabled in black writing, not dead in purple ) my mrr pool, ( mrr is alive and i've 3 failover pools in there ) and i need to both re-permit it or restart the miner.
what offers .? i would have to run the ones suckers in MinerControl or their crappy chinease Rasb PI UI till i will figure out the problem, all other swimming pools run first-rate and swithches base on income.
please permit me realize.
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2017, 07:41:15 AM

Thx for your answers, i'll wait for next Excavator release to have full reporting, and i'll try the custom software path to enable tpruvot ccMiner 1.7.6. Thx.

Here is a capture of what i get when i add a second thread to excavator (-ca parameter) on a 6 GPU rig :

It reports twice the number of GPU, and "Map to system monitor" only maps the first 6... Speed is also splited across duplicates, each card should have been around 428H/s. Hope that helps.
Thanks for the information. Could you also select the miner and generate an API report for it? From the toolbar: Tools -> API report.

Also, the API of the Excavator minor has changed in the latest release, and even in there, it says that the API is just in the early state and will be changed.

Based on your API report, I will see if this can be solved from an Awesome Miner point of view. Otherwise we simply have to wait for the new Excavator API to stablize.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2017, 07:54:22 AM

Hi Patrike, I'm fairly computer illiterate. is it possible to have a antminer automatically reboot if its hash rate drops below a certain level?
Thanks
That's fully possible using the Rules in the Options dialog of Awesome Miner. Define a new User Rule like this where you will trigger on hashrates lower than 7 TH/s. It checks both the current hashrate an the hashrate two minutes ago. When both conditions (triggers) are met, the Antminer will be rebooted.

Select "Match all" for the triggers
Trigger 1: Check statistics trigger
 - Hashrate kH/s  - Current
 - Compare operation: Less than or equals
 - Compare with: 7000000000
Trigger 2: Check statistics trigger
 - Hashrate kH/s - Two minutes ago
 - Compare operation: Less than or equals
 - Compare with: 7000000000
Action: SSH
 - Enter username, password and make sure the command is set to Reboot.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2017, 09:20:53 AM

I am not sure if you want user suggestions or not?
In case you do, I have suggestions on the UI that I'd love to see:
I appreciate this kind of feedback very much. I'm taking notes of all the feature requests I get, in order to improve Awesome Miner even more. The most popular feature requests typically get implemented first, but I'm keeping track of all requests I get. Many thanks for these suggestions!

2)
It would be cool in the default "Miners" view to be able to re-arrange the columns and/or choose what the columns display.

For example, the default is:
Description, Status, Progress, Speed, Coin Total per day.

I'd love to be able to rearrange those columns (and turn them off/on) as well as in the Coin Total per day to change it to month or what not.  Or to be able to separate "Status" and "Temperature" into two columns that I can then put where I want.  Or to have separate columns for Speed and Average speed (so I could turn average off if I wanted).
Have you checked out the feature to customize the Progress field? It doesn't solve everything you list above, but it gives you a way of customizing what information to display:
http://www.awesomeminer.com/help/customizefield.aspx

3)
I know you have some "tint" themes available but I'd also love a full inverse "black" theme (like ethermine.org's colors) because when working at night a negative image is so much easier on the eyes (especially with the miner's all in black - the awesome miner window is too bright!  Smiley ).   I know you have done this on the dashboard and it looks GREAT in those colors!  It just doesn't display enough of the information I want to see (temperatures especially) so I find myself defaulting to the Miners tab instead of the Dashboard tab.
In addition to the dark theme request, I should probably add temperature to Dashboard. I've had that request before.

psy4meuh4

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 04:59:37 AM

Thanks for the information. Could you also select the miner and generate an API report for it? From the toolbar: Tools -> API report.

Also, the API of the Excavator minor has changed in the latest release, and even in there, it says that the API is just in the early state and will be changed.

Based on your API report, I will see if this can be solved from an Awesome Miner point of view. Otherwise we simply have to wait for the new Excavator API to stablize.

Api Report only says :
Code:
Version: 2.9.6
API command: status

Hope that helps.
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2017, 09:50:46 PM

HI____i were given mrr setup with a concern zero, all of the different pool are at 1 ( income switching pool and that i brought mrr )
now on my setup for my x-algo rigs, it all works quality. however for my scrypt rigs ( walking grdseed-black with bfgminer four.10 )
evertime i look, remarkable Miner disabled (disabled in black writing, not dead in purple ) my mrr pool, ( mrr is alive and i've 3 failover pools in there ) and i need to both re-permit it or restart the miner.
what offers .? i would have to run the ones suckers in MinerControl or their crappy chinease Rasb PI UI till i will figure out the problem, all other swimming pools run first-rate and swithches base on income.
please permit me realize.
Hi,
I'm not sure if I really understood what the problem was here. Could you please send me a screenshot?

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2017, 04:43:57 PM

Awesome Miner 3.0

Awesome Miner 3.0 feature highlights:

• Profitability Switching
      ○ Easy to use profitability switching feature that supports switching between all popular mining software and algorithms. Just enter your Bitcoin address and get started.
      ○ Multiple profit switching profiles to manage profitability switching across a wide range of miner configurations
      ○ Supports NiceHash, Zpool and any custom pool where the coin being mined is known
   • GPU Mining
      ○ Large scale GPU overclocking and configuration settings for remote systems without dependency on mining software having to run
      ○ Display of GPU and CPU monitoring (temperature, clock, load and more) from remote systems without dependency on mining software having to run
      ○ Mining software versions for automatic download can be updated without upgrading to a new version of Awesome Miner
      ○ Scan for Awesome Miner Remote Agent installations on the network and configure all of them for standard mining or profit switching
      ○ EWBF Zcash miner (nVidia GPU) and beta-level support for Excavator (nVidia GPU)
   • ASIC Mining
      ○ Show ping information for disconnected External Miners
      ○ Set default pools for Antminer
      ○ Antminer L3+ supported
   • User interface
      ○ More display currencies supported. In addition to USD, an additional 11 currencies are now included.
      ○ Display of exchange rates in the status bar for the 5 most popular coins
      ○ Usability improvements in the configuration dialogs and wizard  
   • Rules
      ○ Rules can be applied to a miner group in addition to multiple miners
      ○ New rule to trigger based on pool URL
   • Many general improvements

Instructions how to use the new profit switching feature:
http://www.awesomeminer.com/help/profitswitching.aspx

Information on upgrading:
   • Awesome Profit Switching was previously defined as a rule. Awesome Profit Switching has been renamed to External Profit Switching as is now enabled per External Miner. The general settings for External Profit Switching are located in the Options dialog, Profit Switching section.
   • Algorithm hashrate settings was previously defined as a factor with relative numbers between algorithms. This has been replaced by a concept where hashrate is specified. In addition, multiple Profit Switching Profiles can be defined to support different kinds of devices.
   • Downgrade is not possible. After upgrading to Awesome Miner 3.0, it's not possible to downgrade to 2.4 without all settings being lost. Do not install version 2.4 after running version 3.0.

Happy mining!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 646 »
  Print  

Jump to: