Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:21:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 [148] 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANTMINER S4 Discussion and Support Thread  (Read 301198 times)
lovenlifelarge

Activity: 676
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 02:36:24 AM

If you read all the pages then you would have had your answer and noticed everyone still believes it's possible even though Bitmain has taken that ability away it seems.  If you want a true answer hit up dogie.  Quit talking smack about people trying to help.

I have asked doogie & no answer.... again if u bothered to read the whole thread!

I'm asking the board in general to see if anyone has ACTUALLY done it??

Not asking someone rude f%$k for links (None of which work as it seems he hasn't bothered to try it himself - Which is an even lamer response - if u havent done it don't give advice unless u know it works)

What would u have said if i had gone & done what u said & i bricked my miner???

All due care taken, No responsibility accepted???

And for ur information, Prelude & smit have a voltage working firmware (Except for the J7 problem) but are not giving it out cause its really bitmain's job & no one tipped smit for his work..  (I have however offered smit & prelude btc for the voltage firmware but to this day they are not willing to hand it over)

Thanks for nothing, Smack Head!

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀▀      ▀▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀                ▀▀██▄
▄██▀                      ▀██▄
██▀                          ▀██
██▀                            ▀██
██▀    ███████        ███████    ▀██
▄██   ██████████████  ██████████   ██▄
██     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄███████▄▄     ██
██     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███████▀▀▀     ██
██         ███████  ███████         ██
██         ▀██████████████▀         ██
▀██         ▀████████████▀         ██▀
██▄         ████████████         ▄██
██▄         ██████████         ▄██
██▄                          ▄██
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀██▄▄                ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄▄      ▄▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
    ███████████████████████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
███████████████████████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
███████████████████████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
███████████████████████
    ████████████████████▄
██                ████▄
██                ██████▄
██                ████████▄
██                ██████████▄
██                ████████████
██                ██        ██
██████████████████████████████
██                          ██
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Meech

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 06:56:55 AM

If you read all the pages then you would have had your answer and noticed everyone still believes it's possible even though Bitmain has taken that ability away it seems.  If you want a true answer hit up dogie.  Quit talking smack about people trying to help.

I have asked doogie & no answer.... again if u bothered to read the whole thread!

Not asking someone rude f%$k for links (None of which work as it seems he hasn't bothered to try it himself - Which is an even lamer response - if u havent done it don't give advice unless u know it works)

And for ur information, Prelude & smit have a voltage working firmware (Except for the J7 problem) but are not giving it out cause its really bitmain's job & no one tipped smit for his work..  (I have however offered smit & prelude btc for the voltage firmware but to this day they are not willing to hand it over)

Your a di
Your a d!ck and your family and parents hate you don't they?  Go away and find your answers on your own.
chentron

Activity: 97
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 12:23:14 PM

I am not sure if this info can help, but I am using a firmware from smit1237 in my S4, cgminer 4.9.0.
It is downloaded from nicehash website:
https://www.nicehash.com/?p=software#asic

It supports overclocking and it is january based, so it is newer than official october firmware from bitmain.
I did test for some time and I have  problems on ckpool. I am not sure if problem reason are my settings or other, but now I am using with stratehm proxy that points to ckpool, and looks better , but not sure.

Ck or Dogie or anyone, Can someone explain how to use the Sept 26th Firmware with Cgminer 4.9 with extra nonce?

Installing thru ssh to make sure it stays put thru a reboot???

I wanna be able to use the first firmware with the latest miner so i can use voltage control to downclock my miner.
If this is for the S4 then go here  https://bitmaintech.com/support.htm?pid=00720140930114518599JXGHWWD80660  and download this :  initramfs.bin.SD-20141016.tar.gz
It was the last firmware that allowed underclocking  (Oct. 16th 2014).  Go to your gui and navigate to the Miner Configuration tab then the Advanced tab.  At the bottom you can search for where you downloaded the firmware and upload it to the S4.  Miner may reset and when it comes back you may need to reconfigure your pools.  Here gives you some predetermined underclocks  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=796839.0  it's the beginning of this thread pg. 1.  No need to ssh into it as long as you have a windows computer.

Underclocks on that page don't work!
What firmware are you using?

I have used all firmwares...

The best underclock ive been able to achieve was

freq 100
volt 0670

Now that i have gone thru all the underclocks & voltages using a kill o watt

The above said freq & volt dont do anything to change the power output

The 640 watts returned thru the kill o watt is merely the power drop from 740 watts to 640 watts caused by the fans running slower as the machine is running cooler...

Not a true underclock in my book

Please tell me about your underclock settings & what wattage was achieved??

I've been busting these forums butts & bitmains for ages to get something done.

Please tell me u used a kill o watt to prove ur settings!

My current firmware is : Thu Oct 16 15:58:23 CST 2014
Anyone want to chime in on this?  My S4 is currently at Bitmain in Denver for repair.

Meech,

If u had bothered to read the thread in its whole u would know the voltages don't work from page one, I must have made at least 5 comments about voltages & underclocks.

Please do research before chiming in blindly!
Wasn't blindly chiming in but trying to point you to the info.  I do not need to read the whole thread because I'm not underclocking mine.  I was giving you my best advice.  But since you read the whole thread .... theres your answer .... case closed...thank you.

I have read all the 100 plus pages of this thread & have read all the info...

To me if u don't know the actual answer then chiming in doesn't assist me at all... Speculation is best left in the speculation thread!
lovenlifelarge

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 11:47:36 AM

Can someone explain what the J7 controller is on the S4??

Is the miner basically made up of 4 miners or boards chained together??

My understanding is the J7 has some sort of current issue causing it to run at 0765 volt instead of 0725.

Now as this is an issue & some of us are trying to underclock our machines to get a better voltage off it, Is it possible to disconnect the J7 so that the machine will run at the lower clock / voltage??

Just a thought???

One reason i ask about the J7 is cause i wanted to know if they have fixed this issue in the S4+ & if they did what did they do to fix the issue & can it be translated to the S4??

Edit : I'm already down clocking my machine, If one board on the machine is running higher than the rest (The J7) can it be disconnected to allow better efficiency for the rest of the machine?

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀▀      ▀▀▀███▄▄
▀▀███▄▄▄      ▄▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
    ███████████████████████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
███████████████████████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
███████████████████████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
███████████████████████
    ████████████████████▄
██                ████▄
sjenja

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 02:44:30 PM

My understanding is the J7 has some sort of current issue causing it to run at 0765 volt instead of 0725.

Now as this is an issue & some of us are trying to underclock our machines to get a better voltage off it, Is it possible to disconnect the J7 so that the machine will run at the lower clock / voltage??

Just a thought???

One reason i ask about the J7 is cause i wanted to know if they have fixed this issue in the S4+ & if they did what did they do to fix the issue & can it be translated to the S4??

Edit : I'm already down clocking my machine, If one board on the machine is running higher than the rest (The J7) can it be disconnected to allow better efficiency for the rest of the machine?

Okay, I have spend some time figuring out the S4 J7 bug, I have two S4' s in a "custom" configuration (picture coming up later), they are running underclocked at settings, One is running  0.690V@175M, the other 0.690V/168.5M, old machines so not great but its ok. Pulling 2000W at the wall and ~3.4TH/s.  If you measure across the chips capacitor on the J7 board you will measure the chip set voltage. The trick is simple restart the machine until it sets the correct voltage on the J7 board. The S4 is bad at setting the J7 voltage at the startup so it usually takes a lot of restarts to get it right.

So the procedure is:

1: Start the S4.
2: Waite for the machine to set voltage on all the boards 1-2 min, you can see this when all the red lights (on the 4 boards) are on.
3: Measure the J7 boards capacitor voltage (across the capacitor) (the J7 board is the board that has red light on before all the others under the upstart sequence). If its not the voltage you have selected in the Advanced settings Restart the machine and try again.

I can post some pictures if needed, just let me know.

It may take 20 restarts or it may take just one, depending on the machine, one of my S4 does it the first time I start it, the other requires 5-10 times of restart.

Hope it helps. I save around 30 Wat pr. machine and lower temperatures on the J7 board. Not much but the chips run cooler and will prolong the lifetime.
lovenlifelarge

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 05:10:10 AM

Your a di
Your a d!ck and your family and parents hate you don't they?  Go away and find your answers on your own.

This is what i would expect a 12 year old with no intelligence to say when they have been caught out..

I bet u were / are picked on at school...

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀▀      ▀▀▀███▄▄
▀▀███▄▄▄      ▄▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
    ███████████████████████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
███████████████████████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
███████████████████████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
███████████████████████
    ████████████████████▄
██                ████▄
lovenlifelarge

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 05:18:43 AM

Just a thought???

Okay, I have spend some time figuring out the S4 J7 bug, I have two S4' s in a "custom" configuration (picture coming up later), they are running underclocked at settings, One is running  0.690V@175M, the other 0.690V/168.5M, old machines so not great but its ok. Pulling 2000W at the wall and ~3.4TH/s.  If you measure across the chips capacitor on the J7 board you will measure the chip set voltage. The trick is simple restart the machine until it sets the correct voltage on the J7 board. The S4 is bad at setting the J7 voltage at the startup so it usually takes a lot of restarts to get it right.

So the procedure is:

2: Waite for the machine to set voltage on all the boards 1-2 min, you can see this when all the red lights (on the 4 boards) are on.
3: Measure the J7 boards capacitor voltage (across the capacitor) (the J7 board is the board that has red light on before all the others under the upstart sequence). If its not the voltage you have selected in the Advanced settings Restart the machine and try again.

It may take 20 restarts or it may take just one, depending on the machine, one of my S4 does it the first time I start it, the other requires 5-10 times of restart.

Hope it helps. I save around 30 Wat pr. machine and lower temperatures on the J7 board. Not much but the chips run cooler and will prolong the lifetime.

This might sound weird but can u just pull the J7 board out of the miner & run the other 3 underclocked to save worrying about all the restarting???

Also i did underclocking before with the older firmwares, How are u measuring the energy savings?

I use a kill o watt...

The machine at standard in 2000gh @ 1450w = Freq 200 @ 0725 volt

When i tried underclocking, i used lots of different settings & the best i could get was Freq 100 @ 0680 volt & i got at the wall 640w.

Now after mucking around a little i had figured the 100w saving a made was due to the fans running slower & not cause of any underclocking settings i had used..

The 30w saving u got sounds like the same thing, The fans running slower & using less power & that's whats giving u the savings

Any thoughts???

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀▀      ▀▀▀███▄▄
▀▀███▄▄▄      ▄▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
    ███████████████████████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
███████████████████████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
███████████████████████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
███████████████████████
    ████████████████████▄
██                ████▄
sjenja

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 01:09:28 PM

Just a thought???

So the procedure is:

This might sound weird but can u just pull the J7 board out of the miner & run the other 3 underclocked to save worrying about all the restarting???

Also i did underclocking before with the older firmwares, How are u measuring the energy savings?

I use a kill o watt...

When i tried underclocking, i used lots of different settings & the best i could get was Freq 100 @ 0680 volt & i got at the wall 640w.

Now after mucking around a little i had figured the 100w saving a made was due to the fans running slower & not cause of any underclocking settings i had used..

The 30w saving u got sounds like the same thing, The fans running slower & using less power & that's whats giving u the savings

Any thoughts???

I have a watt meter and I measure at the power draw at the wall. I have a build a PWM fan controller so I can set any fan speed I want. And I measure at the same fan speed when the J7 board voltage is set correctly and when its not. About 30 Watt per machine. 
Try my settings if you have a old miner like mine. I see that the older the silicon the more voltage you have to give them to run at lower speed. Its the wear of the silicon. Also you only need to restart them until you can see the correct voltage on the J7 board after that it will run like that until you hard restart it again. I run my fans at almost the lowest they can get 1200rmp so almost silent, it gets fresh air intake from the outside, right now the ambient temps are 23-24c at day and 15-18c at night and the machines get 46.-47c at the hottest board at day and 42-44c at night almost silent.
I will post a picture of the beast later today Smiley
sjenja

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 11:19:30 PM

Just a thought???

So the procedure is:

I use a kill o watt...

Any thoughts???

I have a watt meter and I measure at the power draw at the wall. I have a build a PWM fan controller so I can set any fan speed I want. And I measure at the same fan speed when the J7 board voltage is set correctly and when its not. About 30 Watt per machine. 
Try my settings if you have a old miner like mine. I see that the older the silicon the more voltage you have to give them to run at lower speed. Its the wear of the silicon. Also you only need to restart them until you can see the correct voltage on the J7 board after that it will run like that until you hard restart it again. I run my fans at almost the lowest they can get 1200rmp so almost silent, it gets fresh air intake from the outside, right now the ambient temps are 23-24c at day and 15-18c at night and the machines get 46.-47c at the hottest board at day and 42-44c at night almost silent.

As promised a picture of the "S4 sandwich" 4 boards stacked. Fans running at 1200 rpm (silent) good temps.

lovenlifelarge

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 01:17:08 AM

Just a thought???

So the procedure is:

I use a kill o watt...

Any thoughts???

As promised a picture of the "S4 sandwich" 4 boards stacked. Fans running at 1200 rpm (silent) good temps.

Cool thanks for ur response..

Can u try this?

Freq : 100

Volt : 0670

For 1008gh

With ur fans on min...

& tell me what ur voltage is on ur kill o watt???

Curious to see if what u do with the J7 & ur fan setup gives u less than 640w..

& if it does i'll try ur method to see if it can be replicated..

Edit : i have a batch 2 S4.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀▀      ▀▀▀███▄▄
▀▀███▄▄▄      ▄▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
    ███████████████████████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
███████████████████████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
███████████████████████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
███████████████████████
    ████████████████████▄
██                ████▄
sjenja

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 01:22:11 AM

Just a thought???

Okay, I have spend some time figuring out the S4 J7 bug, I have two S4' s in a "custom" configuration (picture coming up later), they are running underclocked at settings, One is running  0.690V@175M, the other 0.690V/168.5M, old machines so not great but its ok. Pulling 2000W at the wall and ~3.4TH/s.  If you measure across the chips capacitor on the J7 board you will measure the chip set voltage. The trick is simple restart the machine until it sets the correct voltage on the J7 board. The S4 is bad at setting the J7 voltage at the startup so it usually takes a lot of restarts to get it right.

So the procedure is:

I use a kill o watt...

Any thoughts???

Cool thanks for ur response..

Can u try this?

Freq : 100

Volt : 0670

For 1008gh

With ur fans on min...

& tell me what ur voltage is on ur kill o watt???

Curious to see if what u do with the J7 & ur fan setup gives u less than 640w..

& if it does i'll try ur method to see if it can be replicated..

Edit : i have a batch 2 S4.

Ok, ill try it tomorrow and report back.
I thing the best w/gh i have ever gotten was around 0.58 and thats what it is running now with this setup. And thats with the big white intake fan on the picture.
Wheaties466

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 01:43:25 AM

having some issues with an antminer s4

https://i.imgur.com/mm4mS2r.png

https://i.imgur.com/bWiB9Ce.png

so I pretty much figured out that I have a bad IO board by putting in a good working one into this miner from another working miner. I am having trouble locating anything on fixing or replacing this board. Anyone have any insight on this?
lovenlifelarge

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 06:26:14 AM

so I pretty much figured out that I have a bad IO board by putting in a good working one into this miner from another working miner. I am having trouble locating anything on fixing or replacing this board. Anyone have any insight on this?

did u try bitmain??

Otherwise maybe look for people here on this forum with a broken one to sell..

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀▀      ▀▀▀███▄▄
▀▀███▄▄▄      ▄▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
    ███████████████████████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
███████████████████████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
███████████████████████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
███████████████████████
    ████████████████████▄
██                ████▄
VirosaGITS
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1068

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 11:50:08 PM

I am supposed to come into possession of a S4 shortly. Anything i should check out first before accepting the trade?

Can anyone post a screenshot of the Miner Status dashboard so that i can see rpm/HWE%?

▄▄█████▄▄
                    ▐████████████▄
                   ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▌
             █▄  ▄█▀           ▀▀█
              ▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   █▄   ▄

▄▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄ ▄▀▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄
         ████▒▒███    ████▒▒████▌
    ▀█▄ ▀
███████▄ ███▒▒███      ██▒▒█████       ▀█▄
 ███████ ▀█▒▒████     ▄█▒▒█████▀         ▀█ ▄  ▄▄
  ██████  ▌▀▀█████▄▄▄███████▀▀            ███▄███▌
 █████████  █████▀▀█▀▀██████▌             ██████▀
 ▀█████████ ███▄  ███   ▐███▌ ▄██       ▄█████▀
     ▀▀    ▀▀███████████████▄▄████▄▄▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀
               ▀▀▀███▀▀▀      ██████▄
                               ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀█████████▀▀█████████
███████ ▄▀▀         ▀▀▄ ███████
██████                   ██████
█████▌     ▄▄     ▄▄     ▐█████
█████     ████   ████     █████
█████      ▀▀     ▀▀      █████
█████▄   ▀▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▀   ▄█████
████████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄████████
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Meech

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 12:03:13 AM

Your pics lack the asic status.  Are all asics showing o's, any - or x's.  I do believe there is an updated firmware version you could upload to the S4.

My only troubles I had pointed to the psu which can easily be the cause of everything.  What does the front panel screen show it hashing at?
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 01:33:03 AM

Your pics lack the asic status.  Are all asics showing o's, any - or x's.  I do believe there is an updated firmware version you could upload to the S4.

My only troubles I had pointed to the psu which can easily be the cause of everything.  What does the front panel screen show it hashing at?

I would like to see more aswell.  Please share status screens.

I have never seen someone stack like that.  It's unique to say the least. But amazing if that works with that setup.  Are you running downclocked or standard freqs?
lovenlifelarge

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 03:47:25 AM

Please be careful taking advice from Meech as he doesn't have a kill o watt & doesn't run tests on his own machine to give u the right advice u need... Oh & did i mention his S4 was in getting fixed last time we checked in...

Please read the comments on the page or so before this & make up ur own mind as to weather u take his advice or not..

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀▀      ▀▀▀███▄▄
▀▀███▄▄▄      ▄▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
    ███████████████████████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
███████████████████████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
███████████████████████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
███████████████████████
    ████████████████████▄
██                ████▄
Meech

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 08:08:33 AM

Please be careful taking advice from Meech as he doesn't have a kill o watt & doesn't run tests on his own machine to give u the right advice u need... Oh & did i mention his S4 was in getting fixed last time we checked in...

Please read the comments on the page or so before this & make up ur own mind as to weather u take his advice or not..
Leave your tasteless comments out of the threads and yes I have a kill-a-watt, 3 exactly and a sound meter.  My S4 is fixed now, thanks to Yoshi.  What have you offered on the forums with your wisdom? 
VirosaGITS
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1068

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 04:12:55 PM

Can we stop the flaming and perhaps give me a healthy screenshot as requested yesterday? Smiley

I am supposed to come into possession of a S4 shortly. Anything i should check out first before accepting the trade?

Can anyone post a screenshot of the Miner Status dashboard so that i can see rpm/HWE%?

▄▄█████▄▄
                    ▐████████████▄
                   ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▌
             █▄  ▄█▀           ▀▀█
              ▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   █▄   ▄

▄▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄ ▄▀▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄
         ████▒▒███    ████▒▒████▌
    ▀█▄ ▀
███████▄ ███▒▒███      ██▒▒█████       ▀█▄
 ███████ ▀█▒▒████     ▄█▒▒█████▀         ▀█ ▄  ▄▄
  ██████  ▌▀▀█████▄▄▄███████▀▀            ███▄███▌
 █████████  █████▀▀█▀▀██████▌             ██████▀
 ▀█████████ ███▄  ███   ▐███▌ ▄██       ▄█████▀
     ▀▀    ▀▀███████████████▄▄████▄▄▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀
               ▀▀▀███▀▀▀      ██████▄
                               ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████▀▀█████████▀▀█████████
███████ ▄▀▀         ▀▀▄ ███████
██████                   ██████
█████▌     ▄▄     ▄▄     ▐█████
█████     ████   ████     █████
█████      ▀▀     ▀▀      █████
█████▄   ▀▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▀   ▄█████
████████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄████████
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Prelude
Legendary

Activity: 1596

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 05:48:11 PM

Can we stop the flaming and perhaps give me a healthy screenshot as requested yesterday? Smiley

Here you go:

Pages: « 1 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 [148] 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 »
  Print  

Jump to: