Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:46:29 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 198 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do islam hates people?  (Read 437356 times)
thebitcoinquiz.com

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 07:29:06 PM

There hate each other like anything. I've had one Shia Muslim friend and he always used to criticize sunnis and blamed them for the bad name of their religion. And nowadays sunnis are superior cause of their population.

No you are wrong !!

We promote Shia Sunni Brotherhood Smiley
We are Believers of one Allah, One Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
Shite's and Sunni's are unite...Smiley
Yeah that's why everyday I get to hear a news like "Shia mosque bombed, Taliban takes the responsibility of the bombings" , "So and so family of a Shia got murdered in some city of Pakistan".
I don't get your definition of peace, brotherhood and unity.

Can you please tell me the defination of Taliban? Are they sunni or shiaa or some Non-muslim, May be anti- muslim ?
Taliban : A terrorist organisations funded by Pakistani government, supported by Pakistani citizens, consists of Muslims and tend to harm the government and citizens who support it.
Now don't tell me that taliban is an organization that consists of fake Muslims and stuff like that.
Even Sunnis in your country who aren't affiliated with any terrorist organisations(I reckon there are a very few of them) too have ill feelings for shias.

Stay hungry. Stay foolish.
irfan_pak10
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 1654

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2015, 07:33:03 PM

There hate each other like anything. I've had one Shia Muslim friend and he always used to criticize sunnis and blamed them for the bad name of their religion. And nowadays sunnis are superior cause of their population.

No you are wrong !!

Yeah that's why everyday I get to hear a news like "Shia mosque bombed, Taliban takes the responsibility of the bombings" , "So and so family of a Shia got murdered in some city of Pakistan".

Can you please tell me the defination of Taliban? Are they sunni or shiaa or some Non-muslim, May be anti- muslim ?
Taliban : A terrorist organisations funded by Pakistani government, supported by Pakistani citizens, consists of Muslims and tend to harm the government and citizens who support it.
Now don't tell me that taliban is an organization that consists of fake Muslims and stuff like that.
Even Sunnis in your country who aren't affiliated with any terrorist organisations(I reckon there are a very few of them) too have ill feelings for shias.

Wrong definition. you dont know any thing lol, and making definition from yourself

See the BBC Post

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-south-asia-11451718 Who are the Taliban? you will get some idea.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Salman Anjum

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 07:42:46 PM

No you are wrong !!

[/quote]

Yes irfan you are right !!

Extremist are present in any religion......No one can understand the thinking and point of view of others...They just want that they are perfect and no one can perfect and compete them...
thebitcoinquiz.com

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 07:43:44 PM

No you are wrong !!

Wrong definition. you dont know any thing lol, and making definition from yourself

See the BBC Post

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-south-asia-11451718 Who are the Taliban? you will get some idea.
*facepalm*
My definition was also correct and was more appropriate.    

Salman Anjum

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 07:49:53 PM

[/quote]

Simple definition of talibans!!!
They are not humans....

Shia and Sunni is another thing...they dont have heart and they all (Talibans) will go to hell and burnt in hell fire Insahaallah !!!

irfan_pak10
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 1654

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2015, 07:54:24 PM

No you are wrong !!

See the BBC Post

*facepalm*

Then why these Muslim Dont know the Kalma (Islamic Six Kalmay|| To be a Muslim you must know the First kalma. A non-muslim become Muslim when he read that kalma.) This is the fact that When taliban/terrorist caught and when they are investigated, they dont know this kalma. Are they Muslim? No they are Not Muslim

Edit: Secondly From where these weapons come from that they have? It comes from India, US and few other countries. WHY?

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Salman Anjum

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 08:00:28 PM

Then why these Muslim Dont know the Kalma (Islamic Six Kalmay|| To be a Muslim you must know the First kalma. A non-muslim become Muslim when he read that kalma.) This is the fact that When taliban/terrorist caught and when they are investigated, they dont know this kalma. Are they Muslim? No they are Not Muslim

[/quote]

Completely agreeed !!!!
The one interesting thing about suicide bomber. They dont know why they do this !!and even  they dont know who they are!!

And whenever a terrorist caught they dont know a single word about a muslim.They just look like a muslims. Their getup is like muslims which is artificial....
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 08:27:45 PM
Last edit: May 09, 2015, 11:35:56 PM by Spendulus

Completely agreeed !!!!
The one interesting thing about suicide bomber. They dont know why they do this !!and even  they dont know who they are!!

And whenever a terrorist caught they dont know a single word about a muslim.They just look like a muslims. Their getup is like muslims which is artificial....

Latest from Religion of Peace.  Looks like these fake muslims really get around doesn't it?  They have fake Thai muslims, fake Niger muslims, fake Iraq muslims, fake Afgan muslims?

2015.05.08 (Balad Ruz, Iraq) - A Sunni suicide bomber massacres eighteen worshippers as they are leaving a Shiite mosque.
2015.05.07 (Aleppo, Syria) - Three children and a woman bleed to death when militant Sunnis send rockets into a neighborhood.
2015.05.06 (Koukodou, Niger) - Boko Haram members burn houses and murder five villagers.
2015.05.06 (Yala, Thailand) - A Buddhist couple is shot and then burned by Muslim terrorists.
2015.05.06 (Sulaimanzai, Afghanistan) - Two children are reduced to pulp by a Taliban bomb blast.
2015.05.04 (Rashad, Iraq) - Jihadi bombers target a displaced family, killing two female members.
amazon4u

Activity: 350

Selling Stuff 20% OFF ! See my signature

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 09:09:45 PM

Again, these things were supposedly given to Muhammed by Allah. Allah is supposed to be perfect in every way, that means that you should be able to take a sentence "out of context" and apply it in your own life, as the very words of Allah should be incomprehesibly perfect, from the syllables to the sentence structure.
What you're doing, is admitting that Allah is not perfect, or that Allah does not exist.

You are essentially forgetting grammars of a language to blame Islam. Great!

you guys don't eat pork because of a book written 2000 years ago....Smiley

Two corrections.

1. Qur'an is ~1400 years old holy book not 2000 years.
2. Qur'an wasn't actually written.

It's true. In fact, if Islam hasn't forbidden it, I may not have done more research why it was forbidden. When I did, I found out pork is bad for health and another thing I found out is that there is always a good reason for prohibiting/forbidding a thing.

Again, these things were supposedly given to Muhammed by Allah. Allah is supposed to be perfect in every way, that means that you should be able to take a sentence "out of context" and apply it in your own life, as the very words of Allah should be incomprehesibly perfect, from the syllables to the sentence structure.
What you're doing, is admitting that Allah is not perfect, or that Allah does not exist.

I actually don't see a problem with that.

For example there was a native American Indian language that had words for these numbers.  One, two, three, and "many."

Obviously the words expressed reality poorly.

You guys are the ones claiming Islam and the Koran are "perfect."  You are the ones that have to support that claim.

Maybe the reason this is difficult is because you live in an area where someone taking the opposing view would be severely punished?  Hence you have no history of debate on such matters.

Then came the Internet.

Uh, Spendulus, I am sad to see you also essentially forgetting grammars. There words like "but", "and" etc... and signs like ",", ";", "&", "-" etc... which connects two sentences. In Arabic there are words and signs like these too. Removing that words and/or signs, seperate two sentences, take one of them and tell it is not perfect actually shows it is a mistake of human who did it.

Are you kidding me ? Can you show me ONE SCIENTIFIC study/paper (nature.com etc) saying that pork meat is bad for your health ? Your 1400 year old book says that you shouldn't eat pork and you do that immediately...no questions asked....that's the BIG problem with you guys(muslims), you don't filter much information, you just take it for granted because your 1400 years old  book says so...

This is the seed of extremism, not being able to think for yourself and being a puppet for others...this type of "puppet thinking" affects all Muslims in various degrees and you are the perfect example...educated ones don't eat pork and illiterate ones blow themselves up for the 7 virgins or whatever cookie is thrown at them in the Qur'an

The correct order of thinking should be  :

1. Think
2. Act

Not the other way around... otherwise we are no different than animals...

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 11:41:28 PM

All muslims are equal. The muslim who is better or superior to others muslims just on the basis of TAQWA.
Taqwa meaning (The scholars explain that the way to taqwa is through obedience of God, avoiding disobedience, and striving to stay away from doubtful matters.)

All atheists are equal.  The Athiest who is better or superior to other athiests just on the basis of Thinking.
Thinking meaning(the scholars explain that the way to Thinking is through obedience of Logic, questioning blind obedience, and looking into doubtful matters with goal of understanding.)

Smiley
dsyahputera

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 11:51:39 PM

- snip -

The man is refer to Adam (AS), not you. Cheesy

Hey, have you ever heard the sound of someone reading the Koran?
Adam was not created by clay, see my above comment.  If you want molecular composition of clay and man just ask.

I have heard the drone like sound of children in madrassas reciting.
Smiley

His command is only when He intends a thing that He says to it, "Be," and it is. (Surah 36, ayah 82)

What? Drone? Shocked
LOL, yes I guess DRONE today usually means the small robot helicopter or military robot aircraft.

I use here "drone" as a verb, meaning a buzzing sound such as a large hive of bees make.

Yes I understand the religious fundamentalist concept that "man was created from clay" however few people in the Western world agree with this.   We have Christian sects that hold similar beliefs.
Cool, I've never heard drone when anyone read the Koran.

For your correction it is Quran which means to read or recite.
Not koran !!
The Quran (English pronunciation: / k ɔr ˈ ɑː n kor-AHN; Arabic: القرآن ‎ al-qur'ān, IPA: [qurˈʔaːn] literally meaning "the recitation"; also romanized Qurʾan or Koran) [source] Sorry Smiley

And how many other things might you be wrong on?

NOTE:  Always we should be polite and careful that our words translate reasonably well. 
Btw, that is not my post, that's GregH37, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=888757.msg11330674#msg11330674 Cheesy
dsyahputera

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 12:18:04 AM

No you are wrong !!

Shia ane Sunni are not same. Shia is not islam. They just act like islam.

- snip -

Are you kidding me ? Can you show me ONE SCIENTIFIC study/paper (nature.com etc) saying that pork meat is bad for your health ? Your 1400 year old book says that you shouldn't eat pork and you do that immediately...no questions asked....that's the BIG problem with you guys(muslims), you don't filter much information, you just take it for granted because your 1400 years old  book says so...

This is the seed of extremism, not being able to think for yourself and being a puppet for others...this type of "puppet thinking" affects all Muslims in various degrees and you are the perfect example...educated ones don't eat pork and illiterate ones blow themselves up for the 7 virgins or whatever cookie is thrown at them in the Qur'an

The correct order of thinking should be  :

1. Think
2. Act

I found this: http://www.knowswhy.com/why-is-pork-bad-for-you/ Just read ---
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 01:46:03 AM

- snip -

The man is refer to Adam (AS), not you. Cheesy

Hey, have you ever heard the sound of someone reading the Koran?
Adam was not created by clay, see my above comment.  If you want molecular composition of clay and man just ask.

I have heard the drone like sound of children in madrassas reciting.
Smiley

His command is only when He intends a thing that He says to it, "Be," and it is. (Surah 36, ayah 82)

What? Drone? Shocked
LOL, yes I guess DRONE today usually means the small robot helicopter or military robot aircraft.

I use here "drone" as a verb, meaning a buzzing sound such as a large hive of bees make.

Yes I understand the religious fundamentalist concept that "man was created from clay" however few people in the Western world agree with this.   We have Christian sects that hold similar beliefs.

For your correction it is Quran which means to read or recite.
Not koran !!
The Quran (English pronunciation: / k ɔr ˈ ɑː n kor-AHN; Arabic: القرآن ‎ al-qur'ān, IPA: [qurˈʔaːn] literally meaning "the recitation"; also romanized Qurʾan or Koran) [source] Sorry Smiley

And how many other things might you be wrong on?

NOTE:  Always we should be polite and careful that our words translate reasonably well. 
Btw, that is not my post, that's GregH37, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=888757.msg11330674#msg11330674 Cheesy

I should have just said something like, yes, I have heard the Koran being recited, so fucking what?

Reminds me of the Catholic church used to do masses in latin.  Why?  So nobody could understand them.  So the priests had "power".  Silly junk like that.

Btw, that is not my post, that's GregH37

Things are scrambled egg confusion level around here, lol.
dsyahputera

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 02:21:46 AM

- snip -

I should have just said something like, yes, I have heard the Koran being recited, so fucking what?

Reminds me of the Catholic church used to do masses in latin.  Why?  So nobody could understand them.  So the priests had "power".  Silly junk like that.
Just asking Roll Eyes

Remember, speak politely Cheesy
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2015, 04:04:59 AM

you guys don't eat pork because of a book written 2000 years ago....Smiley

Two corrections.

1. Qur'an is ~1400 years old holy book not 2000 years.
2. Qur'an wasn't actually written.

It's true. In fact, if Islam hasn't forbidden it, I may not have done more research why it was forbidden. When I did, I found out pork is bad for health and another thing I found out is that there is always a good reason for prohibiting/forbidding a thing.

I actually don't see a problem with that.

For example there was a native American Indian language that had words for these numbers.  One, two, three, and "many."

Obviously the words expressed reality poorly.

You guys are the ones claiming Islam and the Koran are "perfect."  You are the ones that have to support that claim.

Maybe the reason this is difficult is because you live in an area where someone taking the opposing view would be severely punished?  Hence you have no history of debate on such matters.

Then came the Internet.

Uh, Spendulus, I am sad to see you also essentially forgetting grammars. There words like "but", "and" etc... and signs like ",", ";", "&", "-" etc... which connects two sentences. In Arabic there are words and signs like these too. Removing that words and/or signs, seperate two sentences, take one of them and tell it is not perfect actually shows it is a mistake of human who did it.

Are you kidding me ? Can you show me ONE SCIENTIFIC study/paper (nature.com etc) saying that pork meat is bad for your health ? Your 1400 year old book says that you shouldn't eat pork and you do that immediately...no questions asked....that's the BIG problem with you guys(muslims), you don't filter much information, you just take it for granted because your 1400 years old  book says so...

The correct order of thinking should be  :

1. Think
2. Act

You don't follow "think & act" like you tell to hate Islam and to spread hatred. Can't you even do a search on Internet if you don't have books? You should start doing "think & act". We also "think & act" but sometimes, like all humans, we do "act & think" and the consequences maybe bad or good.

It’s a fact—ham, sausage, and bacon strips will go right to your hips. Eating pork products, which are loaded with artery-clogging cholesterol and saturated fat, is a good way to increase your waistline and increase your chances of developing deadly diseases such as heart disease, diabetes, arthritis, osteoporosis, Alzheimer’s, asthma, and impotence. Research has shown that vegetarians are 50 percent less likely to develop heart disease, and they have 40 percent of the cancer rate of meat-eaters. Plus, meat-eaters are nine times more likely to be obese than pure vegetarians are.

http://www.peta.org/living/food/top-10-reasons-eat-pigs/

https://www.google.co.in/search?q=why+pork+is+bad.for+health

thebitcoinquiz.com

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 05:35:57 AM

No you are wrong !!

See the BBC Post

*facepalm*

Edit: Secondly From where these weapons come from that they have? It comes from India, US and few other countries. WHY?

I don't believe that the weapons are manufactured at all in India, although I guess India comes in the smugling route of these weapons. USA supports Pakistan, and Pakistan supports terrorism, and your people are the ones who are responsible for the growth radical islamic ideology. All of you are barabaric group of people who are doomed to fail in every aspect of life in 21st century. And if these terrorists are not muslims then why do you see them as your messiah? Accept it or not, your father, forefathers, you and your government are the ones who support these terrorists so that they can create imbalance in India and other peaceful nations. Pakistan and all other muslim states are warrior states and they are doomed to fail.

Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2015, 05:41:39 AM

No you are wrong !!

See the BBC Post

*facepalm*

I don't believe that the weapons are manufactured at all in India, although I guess India comes in the smugling route of these weapons. USA supports Pakistan, and Pakistan supports terrorism, and your people are the ones who are responsible for the growth radical islamic ideology. All of you are barabaric group of people who are doomed to fail in every aspect of life in 21st century. And if these terrorists are not muslims then why do you see them as your messiah? Accept it or not, your father, forefathers, you and your government are the ones who support these terrorists so that they can create imbalance in India and other peaceful nations. Pakistan and all other muslim states are warrior states and they are doomed to fail.

Not all but most. It is true that Pakistan have a good amount of terrorists but not all people are terrorists. I hope Pakistan and India reunite but I don't think it will ever happen because of some crooks.

thebitcoinquiz.com

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 05:48:11 AM

No you are wrong !!

See the BBC Post

*facepalm*

Not all but most. It is true that Pakistan have a good amount of terrorists but not all people are terrorists. I hope Pakistan and India reunite but I don't think it will ever happen because of some crooks.
Yes, there are  good people in Pakistan too, but majority of them are too radical and are anti-development.
Also I don't wish to see both the countries unite cause then we Indians will be the one who would have to pay for their daily day to day needs and then they will pest on Indian tax payers money,  these people aren't self sufficient, and will deplete our resources.

Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2015, 06:39:12 AM

No you are wrong !!

See the BBC Post

*facepalm*

Yes, there are  good people in Pakistan too, but majority of them are too radical and are anti-development.
Also I don't wish to see both the countries unite cause then we Indians will be the one who would have to pay for their daily day to day needs and then they will pest on Indian tax payers money,  these people aren't self sufficient, and will deplete our resources.

Pakistan was part of India and there was no problem untill it was splitter into two because of British people. There were invlovement from Indians too. Some Indian Muslims didn't want to go to Pakistan but Indian Hindus and/or Sikhs for forced them to go. I still think reuniting will help and what you said won't happen but at the same time, I don't think reuniting will happen. Most time India and Pakistan are against each other. I don't blame Pakistan wholly, there are mistakes on India's side too.

thebitcoinquiz.com

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 06:50:34 AM

No you are wrong !!

See the BBC Post

*facepalm*

Pakistan was part of India and there was no problem untill it was splitter into two because of British people. There were invlovement from Indians too. Some Indian Muslims didn't want to go to Pakistan but Indian Hindus and/or Sikhs for forced them to go. I still think reuniting will help and what you said won't happen but at the same time, I don't think reuniting will happen. Most time India and Pakistan are against each other. I don't blame Pakistan wholly, there are mistakes on India's side too.
Paksitan "was" a part of India and is not a part of India. And since we parted, India has progressed a lot lot, more than what Pakistanis can imagine. They are no where in the competition and integrating both countries means that we being a more prosperous nation than Pakistan will have to feed Pakistan.

Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 198 »
  Print  

Jump to: