Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:52:17 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 198 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do islam hates people?  (Read 437356 times)
Benjig

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 07:27:48 PM

Islam people think we in some kind of purgatory here, that we have to "pay" our sins with suffering. Thats why they hate humannity.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 08:09:55 PM

I am so shocked that a Muslim would say this about a Christian.

True Christianity is believing in Jesus for salvation to Heaven. Take the offer before it expires... before the Netpyder web burns in the place where their "worm does not die and the fire is not quenched."

Smiley

wow, you impress me day after day. the human mind is very impressive. the number of stupidity that it can blurt out. youre a genius:) i repeat again, you are the worst example of Christian and Christianity

Well, of course. An Islamite would say something like this. Try to help one of them out by trying to get him saved for eternity, and what does he do? He picks on you and tells you that you are the worst example of Christianity.

This simply shows the hate of Islam shining through the Islamite.

It kinda tickles, though. Now that we can definitely see the islamic hate, we need to figure out the reason that it comes about. Do you think it is pride?

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2015, 08:32:10 PM

Islam people think we in some kind of purgatory here, that we have to "pay" our sins with suffering. Thats why they hate humannity.

False.

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 08:38:52 PM

The mistake here lies not in the numbers but in the words “Christian” and “Muslim”. Sometimes religion is a cause – or at least an excuse – like in the bombings by Christian extremist Eric Rudolph or the genocide in Sudan. But most often it is not. Calling, say, the 9/11 terrorists “Muslim” is like calling Hitler “Christian”: true yet misleading. It is Islamophobia, not a serious attempt to understand the world as it is....

The reason nobody is going to believe you on this is the fact that your Islamofascist nutjobs are yelling out "Allah Akbar" and other Muslim horseshit as they kill people.  They leave behind videos attesting that their work is of a true soldier of Islam, junk like that.   They say over and over they are doing it for Islam.

Yes it might not be your kind of Islam, but denial of it does not make it go away.

It can't be Islamophobia to call it what the very perpetrators wanted it to be called.

Not unless you are Netpyder...

They created their own religion.
Within your religion, yes.
Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2015, 08:43:28 PM

The mistake here lies not in the numbers but in the words “Christian” and “Muslim”. Sometimes religion is a cause – or at least an excuse – like in the bombings by Christian extremist Eric Rudolph or the genocide in Sudan. But most often it is not. Calling, say, the 9/11 terrorists “Muslim” is like calling Hitler “Christian”: true yet misleading. It is Islamophobia, not a serious attempt to understand the world as it is....

The reason nobody is going to believe you on this is the fact that your Islamofascist nutjobs are yelling out "Allah Akbar" and other Muslim horseshit as they kill people.  They leave behind videos attesting that their work is of a true soldier of Islam, junk like that.   They say over and over they are doing it for Islam.

Yes it might not be your kind of Islam, but denial of it does not make it go away.

It can't be Islamophobia to call it what the very perpetrators wanted it to be called.

Wrong. Outside it.

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 09:03:41 PM

Wrong. Outside it.
True Scotsman.

Bitcoin Buyer Reload

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 10:01:33 PM

Wrong. Outside it.
True Scotsman.

useless to make poizon minded people understand. they only live in their bubble
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 12:23:43 AM

Wrong. Outside it.
True Scotsman.

useless to make poizon minded people understand. they only live in their bubble
True.  I'll stop bothering.
Benjig

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 01:00:07 AM

False.

Well that told me a girl from Algeria.
She said, occidental world is on the satan side, any violation to my human rights as a girl doesnt matter because we are here to clean our soul.

Why do you people have a demi-god like Mohammed , a man that had More than 5 wifes, and lived a king-like life.

Do you think thats the way you should "clean" your sins?

Do you think that having 5-10 wifes and using them like an object or work force is good to the eyes of God?

Are you aware that you currently represent the worse thing when speaking about religious groups?

Stephen F.
freakying99

Activity: 429

Pythagoras and Plato are my brothers.

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 01:04:29 AM

Islam does not hate people, islam is a very friendly and understanding religion. Its the crazy guys who interpret the Koran wrongly and then go out and spread hate and kill people. Its just the wackjobs that are hating in Islam. Not everyone.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 02:33:28 AM

Islam does not hate people, islam is a very friendly and understanding religion. Its the crazy guys who interpret the Koran wrongly and then go out and spread hate and kill people. Its just the wackjobs that are hating in Islam. Not everyone.
This has been said many times on this thread.  I'm curious about a couple things though

1.  Are you in favor of stoning women who are adultresses?
2.  Cutting off hands of thieves?
3.  Using armed force to decimate Israel?
4.  Using armed force against the OTHER ISLAM (shiite if you sunni, sunni if you shiite)

I'm just trying to understand better "friendly and understanding."

Two more questions.

5.  Do you believe that Mohammed split the Moon apart?  If I argue that he did not what punishment should society try to do to me?  (Keep in mind it wouldn't be friendly or peaceful.  They might have picked the wrong guy...)

6.  Do you believe that monetary interest should not be allowed?
coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 02:43:33 AM

Well the world has been shed of two more Muslims tonight who were shot dead by Texas police because they decided to try and shoot up a free speech event where people were going to draw pictures of Mohammed.

Listen up Muslims just because you may be offended that people will draw pictures of Mohammed does not give you the right to try and kill them. People can draw a picture of Mohammed if they want. It is their right to do so.

So this has been an example of why Islam is hated by sane people.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/05/03/us/mohammed-drawing-contest-shooting/index.html

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2015, 03:07:53 AM

False.

Well that told me a girl from Algeria.
She said, occidental world is on the satan side, any violation to my human rights as a girl doesnt matter because we are here to clean our soul.

Why do you people have a demi-god like Mohammed , a man that had More than 5 wifes, and lived a king-like life.

Do you think thats the way you should "clean" your sins?

Do you think that having 5-10 wifes and using them like an object or work force is good to the eyes of God?

Are you aware that you currently represent the worse thing when speaking about religious groups?

Stephen F.

Well, she has a slight misunderstanding.

Another mistake you came up with. Muhammad isn't a demi-god and we Muslims doesn't consider Muhammad as a demi-god and we shouldn't.

Nobody is an object or work force.

@Spendulus: 3 & 4: No in Islam.

J. J. Phillips

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Islam and Nazism are belief systems, not races.

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2015, 11:26:17 AM

Well the world has been shed of two more Muslims tonight who were shot dead by Texas police because they decided to try and shoot up a free speech event where people were going to draw pictures of Mohammed.

Listen up Muslims just because you may be offended that people will draw pictures of Mohammed does not give you the right to try and kill them. People can draw a picture of Mohammed if they want. It is their right to do so.

It's finally good to see one of these stories with a happy ending. Maybe since governments are more committed to ending free speech than fighting Jihadis, this demonstrates an effective way for ordinary citizens to fight Jihadis:

1. Host a Mohammed cartoon event.
2. Wait for Jihadis to show up to attack.
3. Kill them.

And since our Muslim friends here keep assuring us that such attacks have nothing to do with Islam, they should be OK with it. After all, those Jihadis being killed aren't really Muslim, right? Right?

If Israel is destroyed, I will devote the rest of my life to the extermination of the human species. Any species that goes down this road again less than 100 years after the holocaust needs to be fucking wiped out.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Affair_of_the_Gang_of_Barbarians
Ilan Halimi: tortured and murdered in France by barbarian Jew haters who'd be very comfortable here at bitcointalk.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 11:29:20 AM

It's finally good to see one of these stories with a happy ending. Maybe since governments are more committed to ending free speech than fighting Jihadis, this demonstrates an effective way for ordinary citizens to fight Jihadis:

1. Host a Mohammed cartoon event.
2. Wait for Jihadis to show up to attack.
3. Kill them.

And since our Muslim friends here keep assuring us that such attacks have nothing to do with Islam, they should be OK with it. After all, those Jihadis being killed aren't really Muslim, right? Right?
Why, that's brilliant.  Of course the dumb ass "Non-Muslims" tried this stunt in Texas.  Or maybe "violence for cartoons" is yet another one of those excluded categories in which violence is okay.

Who won the cartoon contest? 
J. J. Phillips

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2015, 11:41:50 AM

Who won the cartoon contest? 

I couldn't find this information. However, with 2 Jihadis dead, I'd say the winner is everyone who values free speech.

If Israel is destroyed, I will devote the rest of my life to the extermination of the human species. Any species that goes down this road again less than 100 years after the holocaust needs to be fucking wiped out.
Ilan Halimi: tortured and murdered in France by barbarian Jew haters who'd be very comfortable here at bitcointalk.
J. J. Phillips

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2015, 12:24:10 PM

Regarding whether or not Islam is in favor of murdering artists, I just saw this online:

The Muslims on this thread are lying. They know they're lying. And they know some of the rest of us know they're lying. Lying about this shit is just part of what they do to serve their religion. It's called Taqiya.

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 12:48:29 PM

The Muslims on this thread are lying. They know they're lying. And they know some of the rest of us know they're lying. Lying about this shit is just part of what they do to serve their religion. It's called Taqiya.

Not all of them are lying.  There have been a number of them who post a simple and direct statement about faith, similar to what Christians may do.  I am certain many of them are deeply troubled by the events occurring in the name of their faith.  But yes the thread is a playground for those who work the dis information desk.

I am certain though that if one was to stand among those who fight the evil of such as ISIS, he would find himself among many brave and devout Muslims.
J. J. Phillips

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2015, 01:00:34 PM

Apparently this was the winning entry in yesterday's Draw Mohammed contest:

Surprisingly, it seems to be the work of Ed Miliband, head of the U.K. Labour Party.

ShakyhandsBTCer

Activity: 448

It's Money 2.0| It’s gold for nerds | It's Bitcoin

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 01:25:37 PM

If you want to know a proper perspective, watch this informative 30 minute video by a leading American-Muslim scholar on the Paris shooting:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzP8e9b_OT8

I agree with a lot of what he said.
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 198 »
  Print  

Jump to: