Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:06:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 198 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do islam hates people?  (Read 437356 times)
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 03:40:50 PM

The man is refer to Adam (AS), not you. Cheesy

Hey, have you ever heard the sound of someone reading the Koran?
[/quote]

For your correction it is Quran which means to read or recite.
Not koran !!

dsyahputera

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 03:42:42 PM

- snip -

Adam was not created by clay, see my above comment.  If you want molecular composition of clay and man just ask.

I have heard the drone like sound of children in madrassas reciting.
Smiley

His command is only when He intends a thing that He says to it, "Be," and it is. (Surah 36, ayah 82)

What? Drone? Shocked

Not koran !!
The Quran (English pronunciation: / k ɔr ˈ ɑː n kor-AHN; Arabic: القرآن ‎ al-qur'ān, IPA: [qurˈʔaːn] literally meaning "the recitation"; also romanized Qurʾan or Koran) [source] Sorry Smiley
GregH37
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 03:59:36 PM

I agreed i checked the pronounciation you are right...

My apology !!

i never heared that word before thats why i said Smiley
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 04:02:21 PM

- snip -

Adam was not created by clay, see my above comment.  If you want molecular composition of clay and man just ask.

I have heard the drone like sound of children in madrassas reciting.
Smiley

His command is only when He intends a thing that He says to it, "Be," and it is. (Surah 36, ayah 82)

What? Drone? Shocked
LOL, yes I guess DRONE today usually means the small robot helicopter or military robot aircraft.

I use here "drone" as a verb, meaning a buzzing sound such as a large hive of bees make.

Yes I understand the religious fundamentalist concept that "man was created from clay" however few people in the Western world agree with this.   We have Christian sects that hold similar beliefs.

Not koran !!
The Quran (English pronunciation: / k ɔr ˈ ɑː n kor-AHN; Arabic: القرآن ‎ al-qur'ān, IPA: [qurˈʔaːn] literally meaning "the recitation"; also romanized Qurʾan or Koran) [source] Sorry Smiley

And how many other things might you be wrong on?

NOTE:  Always we should be polite and careful that our words translate reasonably well.  
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 04:29:58 PM

Stephen William Hawking was born in 8 January 1942 and Allah exist when their is nothing in the universe. How he can say that Allah doesn't exist.

Because he's not Muslim.
Because he didn't live in a country that severely punished apostasy.  In such a place he would never have made the astonishing deep scientific progress that he did make.

That's actually an extremely interesting point, I've never thought of that before now.
But what if there's another Hawkings type character out there? What if he's on a higher intelligence level than Hawking's could ever imagine? What if he's could give so much to mankind?
(And no I'm not speaking about god before someone plays that card.)

But....

He was born in a society that forced him to believe in a religion by his peers. (Which incidentally is never true faith if you are forced.)
Cannot speak out his ideas without persecution.

What a great lose for the whole of mankind if that person is forced to conceal the truth, all due to the chains of religion.

Terrible.

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 04:39:58 PM

I agreed i checked the pronounciation you are right...

My apology !!

i never heared that word before thats why i said Smiley

Interesting.   I guess they sound the same.  Until recently usually "K" in english, last 10-20 years start to see "Qu".

No idea why.

Many English phrases change fluidly.

Peking is now Beijing...for example.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 04:55:14 PM

Stephen William Hawking was born in 8 January 1942 and Allah exist when their is nothing in the universe. How he can say that Allah doesn't exist.

Because he's not Muslim.
Because he didn't live in a country that severely punished apostasy.  In such a place he would never have made the astonishing deep scientific progress that he did make.

That's actually an extremely interesting point, I've never thought of that before now.
But what if there's another Hawkings type character out there? What if he's on a higher intelligence level than Hawking's could ever imagine? What if he's could give so much to mankind?
(And no I'm not speaking about god before someone plays that card.)

But....

He was born in a society that forced him to believe in a religion by his peers. (Which incidentally is never true faith if you are forced.)
Cannot speak out his ideas without persecution.

What a great lose for the whole of mankind if that person is forced to conceal the truth, all due to the chains of religion.

Terrible.

True.  But I don't think that's an argument against religion.  It is a curious argument, which I am not sure how to phrase.

Something like "don't take religion too seriously on too many tiny details." 

That may be the very antithesis of certain sects of Muslim, while it is not even on the worst Christian sects. 
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 05:08:23 PM

The only kid here is you who believes in childishness based on nothing. Using the beliefs of people from the scientific community is not proof from science. Steven Hawking doesn't believe in god and he's one of the greatest minds on the planet so does that disprove the existence of god? No.

Hey listen God (Allah) exist whether you believe or not.
Stephen William Hawking was born in 8 January 1942 and Allah exist when their is nothing in the universe. How he can say that Allah doesn't exist. The person came before 73 years tell about the existence of God. Wow great. Tongue Cheesy

Are islam followers superior humans? http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/superior

[/quote

Yes we (Muslims) are better than non muslims...
Why??? Because  of our Belief in Allah. Belief in the Angels. Belief in the Holy Books. Belief in the Finality Of Muhammad (PBUH)...
The one who didn't believe in Allah will be in the hell. Allah can do everything. Allah is Qadeer (capable, powerful)

Then... Are all muslims equal to each other? Who is a superior muslim: a shiite or a sunni and why?

It seems all the muslims here in this tread belong to the same group of harder, better, faster, stronger muslims...

Maybe one group of muslim here knows it is inferior to the other group and keeps it mouth shut...?

Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 05:18:08 PM
Last edit: May 09, 2015, 05:28:43 PM by Buffer Overflow

No wonder there's so many problems in the world with that sort of delusional mentally.  Roll Eyes
Let's hope it's just a small unimportant handful.

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 05:49:43 PM

No wonder there's so many problems in the world with that sort of delusional mentally.  Roll Eyes

irfan_pak10
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 1654

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2015, 05:58:36 PM

Please do Read this::

Salam. .
We Muslims do not claim that there are many religions created by humans for their benefit and Islam is the best amongst them. Instead, our claim is that God Himself responded to the need of religious guidance in man by sending the message of Islam. It was sent through many earlier messengers, including Moses and Jesus. Finally it was revived and presented in its pure form again for the last time through Muhammad, may God shower His blessings on all of them. Your question should therefore be this: How can it be shown that Islam is the religion sent by God for the humans?

There are basically two areas one should look for in trying to find out if the claim of Muslims about the divine origins of Islam is correct: authenticity of the claim that the process through which the message was communicated to the later generations was reliable and the ability of the contents of the message to convince that it is from God.

As for the authenticity of the message of Islam, we Muslims can show it confidently that its message as described in the Qur'an and preserved in the religious example of the prophet is still exactly the same as it was during the prophet's time. The Qur'anic text has been preserved through the process of memorising done by hundreds and thousands of people in every generation while the prophet's religious example was preserved through the unanimous practice of the Muslim community which was transmitted by an uninterrupted chain from one generation to another.

There are many ways one can adopt to investigate if Islam does present itself as God's religion. Perhaps the best way is to read the Qur'an for the purpose to find out whether its contents seem to originate from God or not. Of course, the most significant question a non-Muslim must seek to get answer to while reading the Qur'an is if the text seemed to be the prophet's presentation or did it really appear to be God's own word.

There are four arguments which the Qur'an presents to show that it is indeed God's word: the impeccable character of the prophet, the highly convincing contents of the Qur'anic text, the prophecies in the earlier scriptures about the arrival of the prophet coming true, and realising of the prophecy made by the Qur'an that the prophet and his companions would prevail and his enemies would perish. It is for the sincere seeker after truth to look into each one of these areas of understanding and find out for himself whether the Qur'an appears to him as the word of God or not.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
GregH37
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 06:21:57 PM

The only kid here is you who believes in childishness based on nothing. Using the beliefs of people from the scientific community is not proof from science. Steven Hawking doesn't believe in god and he's one of the greatest minds on the planet so does that disprove the existence of god? No.

Stephen William Hawking was born in 8 January 1942 and Allah exist when their is nothing in the universe. How he can say that Allah doesn't exist. The person came before 73 years tell about the existence of God. Wow great. Tongue Cheesy

Are islam followers superior humans? http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/superior

[/quote

Why??? Because  of our Belief in Allah. Belief in the Angels. Belief in the Holy Books. Belief in the Finality Of Muhammad (PBUH)...
The one who didn't believe in Allah will be in the hell. Allah can do everything. Allah is Qadeer (capable, powerful)

Then... Are all muslims equal to each other? Who is a superior muslim: a shiite or a sunni and why?

It seems all the muslims here in this tread belong to the same group of harder, better, faster, stronger muslims...

Maybe one group of muslim here knows it is inferior to the other group and keeps it mouth shut...?

All muslims are equal. The muslim who is better or superior to others muslims just on the basis of TAQWA.
Taqwa meaning (The scholars explain that the way to taqwa is through obedience of God, avoiding disobedience, and striving to stay away from doubtful matters.)
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 06:24:38 PM

Please do Read this::

Salam. . ....It is for the sincere seeker after truth to look into each one of these areas of understanding and find out for himself whether the Qur'an appears to him as the word of God or not.

I did read it.  Christians and other religions have very similar assertions.

However how can your question be a valid question, except for those living outside cultures and states where apostasy is severely punished, even by death?

Within such cultures, true Islam which they happen to be, sincere seekers after truth are not able to seek truth.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 06:34:00 PM

[/quote

All muslims are equal. The muslim who is better or superior to others muslims just on the basis of TAQWA.
Taqwa meaning (The scholars explain that the way to taqwa is through obedience of God, avoiding disobedience, and striving to stay away from doubtful matters.)

Who is a superior muslim: a shiite or a sunni and why?

You are not fond of each other. I wonder why?

thebitcoinquiz.com

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 06:41:18 PM

[/quote

Who is a superior muslim: a shiite or a sunni and why?

You are not fond of each other. I wonder why?

There hate each other like anything. I've had one Shia Muslim friend and he always used to criticize sunnis and blamed them for the bad name of their religion. And nowadays sunnis are superior cause of their population.

Stay hungry. Stay foolish.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 07:01:55 PM

Because he's not Muslim.
Because he didn't live in a country that severely punished apostasy.  In such a place he would never have made the astonishing deep scientific progress that he did make.

Adding to that -

Alan Turing was a brilliant mathematician who pretty much single handedly saved the world from Nazi domination.  And he was an avowed homosexual.

(For people that have seen the recent movie, The Imitation Game, I believe Turing is misrepresented in that movie.  He was not a "closet gay", but a completely open homosexual.)  

He invented the basics of the programmable computer, so he can be considered to be the person responsible for the equipment that we use to have this conversation.  

Turing could not have done this work in a Muslim culture or a Muslim country, if he had even been allowed to live.

The consequences of that to the world would have been quite severe.

Salman Anjum

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 07:10:37 PM

There hate each other like anything. I've had one Shia Muslim friend and he always used to criticize sunnis and blamed them for the bad name of their religion. And nowadays sunnis are superior cause of their population.
[/quote]

No you are wrong !!

We promote Shia Sunni Brotherhood Smiley
We are Believers of one Allah, One Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
Shite's and Sunni's are unite...Smiley
irfan_pak10
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2015, 07:15:17 PM

No you are wrong !!

[/quote]

But as you know that there are some extremist in every religion, This type of people Cause many problem. Same is the case with Shiaa and sunni thre are some extremist in these sects who says we are the better than this and they are superior.

Secondly Islam was spreading at great rate that time....... for example we have 100 students its not easy to teach everyone so we them on different sections thats why different section in Islam and thy show their cultural values also that's why they different from each other.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
thebitcoinquiz.com

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 07:19:31 PM

No you are wrong !!

[/quote]
Yeah that's why everyday I get to hear a news like "Shia mosque bombed, Taliban takes the responsibility of the bombings" , "So and so family of a Shia got murdered in some city of Pakistan".
I don't get your definition of peace, brotherhood and unity.

Stay hungry. Stay foolish.
irfan_pak10
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2015, 07:23:20 PM

No you are wrong !!

Yeah that's why everyday I get to hear a news like "Shia mosque bombed, Taliban takes the responsibility of the bombings" , "So and so family of a Shia got murdered in some city of Pakistan".
I don't get your definition of peace, brotherhood and unity.
[/quote]

Can you please tell me the defination of Taliban? Are they sunni or shiaa or some Non-muslim, May be anti- muslim ?

█████████████████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 198 »
  Print  

Jump to: