Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:24:47 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 198 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do islam hates people?  (Read 437356 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 04:39:03 PM

Islam doesn't hate people. It hates religion.

Religion is imbedded in everyone. It has to do with the life that a person lives. That's his religion.

It is religion that Islam is going after. It seeks to make itself the dominant religion in the hearts, minds, and eyes of all people.

Islam loves people it can draw into itself. Why? Because it can teach them a false way of gaining Heaven, and thereby destroy them. But it isn't really them that Islam hates and wants to destroy. It is their religion.

Possibly more than any other religion, Islam hates atheism, which won't even capitalize its main church word, "atheism," because atheism is trying to deny even itself.

Smiley

It is obvious you are doing

#1. Tells Islam is bad.
#2. Spread hatred.
#3. Islam draws people into false heave.
#4. Essentially conclude, Christianity draws people to actual heaven.
#5. Come to Christianity.

* I have no problem with Christians or Christianity.

Best to just ignore BADecker. He has hidden agendas.

Pray tell what your agendas are. After all, if you didn't post, nobody would think that you had any.

Smiley

To expose the false prophets.

Looks like we are way more similar that I had thought.

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 04:51:09 PM

Religion is imbedded in everyone. It has to do with the life that a person lives. That's his religion.

It is religion that Islam is going after. It seeks to make itself the dominant religion in the hearts, minds, and eyes of all people.

Islam loves people it can draw into itself. Why? Because it can teach them a false way of gaining Heaven, and thereby destroy them. But it isn't really them that Islam hates and wants to destroy. It is their religion.

Possibly more than any other religion, Islam hates atheism, which won't even capitalize its main church word, "atheism," because atheism is trying to deny even itself.

Smiley

#1. Tells Islam is bad.
#2. Spread hatred.

Pray tell what your agendas are. After all, if you didn't post, nobody would think that you had any.

Smiley

Smiley

An easy matter, since all prophets are false, but those who follow them may or may not be fools.

irfan_pak10
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 1654

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2015, 04:55:23 PM

Smiley

#1. Tells Islam is bad.
#2. Spread hatred.

Smiley

Smiley

An easy matter, since all prophets are false, but those who follow them may or may not be fools.

Ok I will agree with you if you tell me that what they preached is wrong? Why Prophet are false? Are you talking about they dont came to this world?

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 05:00:11 PM

Smiley

#1. Tells Islam is bad.
#2. Spread hatred.

Smiley

Smiley

Ok I will agree with you if you tell me that what they preached is wrong? Why Prophet are false? Are you talking about they dont came to this world?
Many wise men have certainly done us great favors by writing down or passing on their thoughts.

Those who claimed to be a messenger of a deity, though, were not messengers of deities.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 05:04:32 PM

Smiley

#1. Tells Islam is bad.
#2. Spread hatred.

Smiley

Smiley

There you go with your prophesizing again.

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 05:06:33 PM

Smiley

#1. Tells Islam is bad.
#2. Spread hatred.

Smiley

Smiley

Many wise men have certainly done us great favors by writing down or passing on their thoughts.

Those who claimed to be a messenger of a deity, though, were not messengers of deities.

If you really believe this, how is it that you deify yourself by going against those who recognize a different Deity by making claims to such?

Smiley

irfan_pak10
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 1654

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2015, 05:07:52 PM

Smiley

#1. Tells Islam is bad.
#2. Spread hatred.

Smiley

Smiley

No they were the messenger of ALLAH, their names were written in the Quran, and some of them has proof of their Messenger Ship that they had Miracles Like:

Allaah The Almighty supported His Prophets with miracles, which are extraordinary events that are usually of the same nature that the people of that particular prophet excelled at.

For instance, the people of Prophet Moosa  may  Allaah  exalt  his  mention excelled at magic, so the miracle of Prophet Moosa  may  Allaah  exalt  his  mention was that he threw his staff and it turned to a serpent.
Likewise, the people of Prophet ‘Eesa  may  Allaah  exalt  his  mention excelled at medicine, so Prophet ‘Eesa  may  Allaah  exalt  his  mention cured the blind and the leper, and gave life to the dead by the permission of Allaah The Almighty. The Arabs excelled at poetry and rhetoric and therefore Allaah The Almighty sent them the Quran and it was a miracle that they were not even able to compose one Soorah (Chapter) like it.

Below are some of the miracles of the Prophets, may Allaah exalt their mention:
See here: http://library.islamweb.net/emainpage/articles/175671/miracles-of-the-prophets-of-islam

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 05:31:26 PM

Smiley

#1. Tells Islam is bad.
#2. Spread hatred.

Smiley

Smiley

No they were the messenger of ALLAH, their names were written in the Quran, and some of them has proof of their Messenger Ship that they had Miracles Like:

Allaah The Almighty supported His Prophets with miracles, which are extraordinary events that are usually of the same nature that the people of that particular prophet excelled at.

For instance, the people of Prophet Moosa  may  Allaah  exalt  his  mention excelled at magic, so the miracle of Prophet Moosa  may  Allaah  exalt  his  mention was that he threw his staff and it turned to a serpent.
Likewise, the people of Prophet ‘Eesa  may  Allaah  exalt  his  mention excelled at medicine, so Prophet ‘Eesa  may  Allaah  exalt  his  mention cured the blind and the leper, and gave life to the dead by the permission of Allaah The Almighty. The Arabs excelled at poetry and rhetoric and therefore Allaah The Almighty sent them the Quran and it was a miracle that they were not even able to compose one Soorah (Chapter) like it.

See here: http://library.islamweb.net/emainpage/articles/175671/miracles-of-the-prophets-of-islam

Because the sacrifice of Jesus on the cross took away the sins of the whole world, many people do miracles.

The doctor says a person is going to die with his inoperable cancer. The person goes to church and gets healed. Or maybe he starts a nutritional diet. Or maybe he gets a bunch of friends to meditate that he will be well. He goes back to the doctor a month later, and the doctor is astounded that his cancer is almost gone.

Jesus' sacrifice on the cross is the thing that upholds the miracles of the world from the beginning of time.

Smiley

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 06:31:23 PM

So did Mohammed split the Moon apart?
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1128

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 05:01:41 PM

I am here to just say one thing? Why do YOU hate people? and you should really give a valid reason not a shitty one that says 'Because Jews, Because Christians, Because Atheists'
and Yes, I am a people's person for those who ask, just tell me, come out of your shell and say why you HATE people like myself, and I could be here to clarify things to you, or not...
Also here is something that most muslims mistake about people's person like me is that "Christianity or Buddhism hate other religions" for this I say, Christianity or Buddhism does not hate ANY religion, but they suggest to 'invite' them to Christianity or Buddhism or Judaism, as slowly, and peacefully, even if they refuse, you can try and try, until it's their choice, you stop. and for all the wars that happened, it's because this other religion decided to come into war on Christianity or Buddhism or Judaism.

If you need anything clarified, I may not be here to answer you, don't be scared, I won't be offended by anyone, also haters, you can reply, I won't care Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Cheesy

In other news ->

i just wonder why you think that. i'm christian and i have so many moslem friends. they respect me and I respect them. you can't judge person because of religion. i think the real moslem love other religions and we love them too. for better world

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
tins

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 05:03:49 PM

I am here to just say one thing? Why do YOU hate people? and you should really give a valid reason not a shitty one that says 'Because Jews, Because Christians, Because Atheists'
and Yes, I am a people's person for those who ask, just tell me, come out of your shell and say why you HATE people like myself, and I could be here to clarify things to you, or not...
Also here is something that most muslims mistake about people's person like me is that "Christianity or Buddhism hate other religions" for this I say, Christianity or Buddhism does not hate ANY religion, but they suggest to 'invite' them to Christianity or Buddhism or Judaism, as slowly, and peacefully, even if they refuse, you can try and try, until it's their choice, you stop. and for all the wars that happened, it's because this other religion decided to come into war on Christianity or Buddhism or Judaism.

If you need anything clarified, I may not be here to answer you, don't be scared, I won't be offended by anyone, also haters, you can reply, I won't care Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Cheesy

In other news ->

i just wonder why you think that. i'm christian and i have so many moslem friends. they respect me and I respect them. you can't judge person because of religion. i think the real moslem love other religions and we love them too. for better world

Typical response...I bet you're not racist too because your have tons of black friends... Wink
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1128

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 05:32:52 PM

In other news ->

Typical response...I bet you're not racist too because your have tons of black friends... Wink

yeah thx bro, i bet you same like me. how can we hate other people just because they are different with us. every person have difference attitude, and we can't blame their religion as main subject for their offense.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 08:58:27 PM

Egyptian Islamic Leader: Muslims Forbidden From Offering Greetings To Copts On Any Christian Holiday…

During a recent interview on Egyptian television, the schizophrenic face of the Islamist parties was on full display.

Dr. Yunis Makioun, head of the Al-Nour Party, the political wing of the Salafis, insisted that Islam commands Muslims to “protect”—a reference to their “dhimmi” status—and treat Coptic Christian minorities properly.

Even so, according to Islam, said the Salafi spokesman, Muslims are forbidden from offering greetings or congratulations to the Copts on any Christian holiday, such as Christmas and Easter.

http://www.copticsolidarity.org/cs-releases/3680-egypt-s-salafi-party-bans-christmas-easter-greetings

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 11:24:11 PM
Last edit: May 14, 2015, 03:07:11 AM by BADecker

Oh, they're just upset that their people followed Christianity until Islam came along.

Smiley

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 01:13:02 AM

Egyptian Islamic Leader: Muslims Forbidden From Offering Greetings To Copts On Any Christian Holiday…

During a recent interview on Egyptian television, the schizophrenic face of the Islamist parties was on full display.

Dr. Yunis Makioun, head of the Al-Nour Party, the political wing of the Salafis, insisted that Islam commands Muslims to “protect”—a reference to their “dhimmi” status—and treat Coptic Christian minorities properly.

Even so, according to Islam, said the Salafi spokesman, Muslims are forbidden from offering greetings or congratulations to the Copts on any Christian holiday, such as Christmas and Easter.

http://www.copticsolidarity.org/cs-releases/3680-egypt-s-salafi-party-bans-christmas-easter-greetings

[/center]

Well, ain't he one nice fellow.
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2015, 03:46:00 AM

[ size=15pt]Egyptian Islamic Leader: Muslims Forbidden From Offering Greetings To Copts On Any Christian Holiday…[/size]

[ img]https://i.imgur.com/vPemVsX.jpg[/img]

[ img]https://i.imgur.com/WhP9ZhN.jpg[/img]

[ img]https://i.imgur.com/DCDPUGf.jpg[/img]

[ img]https://i.imgur.com/cndWMQl.jpg[/img]

[ img]https://i.imgur.com/kPS0ZTC.jpg[/img]

[ img]https://i.imgur.com/ZFH5Kg8.jpg[/img]

Tell him to start reading. Prophet has clearly said to return the greetings even if he is a non-Muslim.

Qur'an 4:86 - “When a (courteous) greeting is offered you, meet it with a greeting still more courteous, or (at least) of equal courtesy. Allah takes careful account of all things.”

Saheeh Muslim.
Book 026, Number 5380:

Anas b. Malik reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: When the People of the Book offer you salutations, you should say: The same to you.

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 12:46:54 PM

[ size=15pt]Egyptian Islamic Leader: Muslims Forbidden From Offering Greetings To Copts On Any Christian Holiday…[/size]

Tell him to start reading. Prophet has clearly said to return the greetings even if he is a non-Muslim.

Qur'an 4:86 - “When a (courteous) greeting is offered you, meet it with a greeting still more courteous, or (at least) of equal courtesy. Allah takes careful account of all things.”

Saheeh Muslim.
Book 026, Number 5380:

Anas b. Malik reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: When the People of the Book offer you salutations, you should say: The same to you.

No. YOU tell him.

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 02:10:40 PM

Saheeh Muslim.
Book 026, Number 5380:

No. YOU tell him.

Maybe that's apostasy.  A head chopper.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 02:11:09 PM

Top Saudi Cleric Thankful Christianity Outlawed In His Country: “It Suffices Me Not To Hear Church Bells Ringing”…

Saudi Sheikh Adel al-Kalbani, former Imam of the Grand Mosque in Mecca and current prayer leader of Muhaisin Mosque in Riyadh, recently issued the following “tweet” on his personal Twitter account: “My beloved nation: It suffices me that you shelter me from hearing church bells ringing in you.”

This is reminiscent of when another top ranking Saudi religious leader, Sheikh Abdul Aziz bin Abdullah declared in 2012 that it is “necessary to destroy all the churches of the region.”

The similarities don’t end there.  No mainstream media in the English language reported the 2012 anecdote till I did.  And as of this moment, this anecdote concerning a leading Saudi cleric relishing the fact that no church bells can be heard in his nation is left completely unreported in Western media.

Would that be the case if, say, a top Vatican official declared that he longs for the day when all mosques are banned in Italy?

Perhaps more ironic, the MSM is acquainted with Sheikh Adel al-Kalbani.  The New York Times, for instance, has an entire spread about him.  The “happy” and “hopeful” theme is how al-Kalbani managed to rise to the top in Saudi Arabia — which is apparently “tolerant” — by becoming the first black Imam of the Grand Mosque in Mecca.

http://www.raymondibrahim.com/from-the-arab-world/leading-saudi-cleric-it-suffices-me-not-to-hear-church-bells-ringing/

-----------------------------------------------
Islamophobia? Roll Eyes

Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2015, 02:31:05 PM

[ size=15pt]Top Saudi Cleric Thankful Christianity Outlawed In His Country: “It Suffices Me Not To Hear Church Bells Ringing”…[/size]

Saudi Sheikh Adel al-Kalbani, former Imam of the Grand Mosque in Mecca and current prayer leader of Muhaisin Mosque in Riyadh, recently issued the following “tweet” on his personal Twitter account: “My beloved nation: It suffices me that you shelter me from hearing church bells ringing in you.”

This is reminiscent of when another top ranking Saudi religious leader, Sheikh Abdul Aziz bin Abdullah declared in 2012 that it is “necessary to destroy all the churches of the region.”

The similarities don’t end there.  No mainstream media in the English language reported the 2012 anecdote till I did.  And as of this moment, this anecdote concerning a leading Saudi cleric relishing the fact that no church bells can be heard in his nation is left completely unreported in Western media.

Would that be the case if, say, a top Vatican official declared that he longs for the day when all mosques are banned in Italy?

Perhaps more ironic, the MSM is acquainted with Sheikh Adel al-Kalbani.  The New York Times, for instance, has an entire spread about him.  The “happy” and “hopeful” theme is how al-Kalbani managed to rise to the top in Saudi Arabia — which is apparently “tolerant” — by becoming the first black Imam of the Grand Mosque in Mecca.

http://www.raymondibrahim.com/from-the-arab-world/leading-saudi-cleric-it-suffices-me-not-to-hear-church-bells-ringing/

-----------------------------------------------
Islamophobia? Roll Eyes

Two questions:

1. Can you show me the tweet?
2. Why use his personal opinion/view for claiming Islam hates people?

Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 198 »
  Print  

Jump to: