Bitcoin Forum
December 10, 2016, 03:25:51 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.13.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Statement about the suspect of recent Bitcoinica hack  (Read 124660 times)
Bitcoin Oz

Activity: 700

Wat

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2012, 09:21:18 AM

I don't usually tell stories, but when I do, I'm making fun of myself.

"Zhou Tong and Satoshi share the same back-man. The guy created a Chinese character and a Japanese one, and he chose Satoshi to be the Bitcoin creator because his achievements in cryptography made him more appropriate. Later he realized that Satoshi couldn't make enough money, so he used the prepared Zhou Tong to start BitcoinICA and a planned BitcoinIGG, which stands for:

I Come Abruptly,
I Go Gently."

No, not fun. I'm still sad and I didn't talk in class for the whole day.

I wish I have a girlfriend.

Matthew should introduce you to Yoon  Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1302

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile
August 01, 2012, 09:33:38 AM

troll ?  I like your perseverance, yet, some explanation of your findings would be appreciated.

All the links are of Kevin Lim that listed for sale lifepath.me on eBay of which Zhou Tong owned at the time of it's listing. This is the definitive proof that there is no Zhou Tong, but some other person, namely Kevin Lim.

~Bruno~

What are you smoking Bruno? Zhou doesn't even own ISTHEREASON.COM. Zhou's domain WHOIS record shows Zhou's information.

After watching this video of Kevin Lim, You'll swear it's Atlas' Asian cousin: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LnfG-VKNkA

That is correct! Kevin Lim owns isthereason.com. Kevin Lim is the same person that was selling lifepath.me on eBay at the time that Zhou Tong owned it. Zhou Tong even mentions lifepath.me on his Twitter account(s) prior to it being for sale on eBay. The email addresses even match up.

~Bruno~

Bruno, Zhou bought it from him for like $20k. Everyone knew this.

Matthew, you are in reference to zhoutong.com and not lifepath.me of which Zhou Tong has never mentioned on this forum.

Didn't you work for law enforcement in South Korea, yet don't see the proof I'm leaving on the desk?

Now this: https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!msg/hackerspacesg/FkuQ70ss2Z0/F_16htqyfDIJ

Singapore Bitcoins

Hi all,

I'm selling Bitcoins for cash on delivery. Please contact me directly
via email if you want to trade.

Prices and details here: https://sites.google.com/site/singaporebitcoins/

Thank you.

(To the mods: if ads like this aren't welcome on the mailing list, I
apologize. As Bitcoin is relevant to tech and startups, I hope that
this isn't considered spam.)

Scroll down a few posts and you see Kevin Lim's name.

https://sites.google.com/site/singaporebitcoins/

This service is currently on hiatus.

Contact us at sgbitcoins@gmail.com

And on this forum one day after the Friday the 13th hack. Note the user name.: bitchen

Hi everyone,

I'm offering GoxUSD funds or BTC for International Bank Wire/ WU/ Moneygram or local bank/ COD for people in Singapore. I will take a percentage as fee for withdrawals. This is a fast way for people looking to trade on Gox without waiting for their insane wire transfer times.

You can contact me via PM on the forums or drop me an email at sgbitcoins@yahoo.com.sg

Do let me know if you have any queries.

~Bruno~
muyuu
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile
August 01, 2012, 09:36:56 AM

"Zhou Tong and Satoshi share the same back-man. The guy created a Chinese character and a Japanese one, and he chose Satoshi to be the Bitcoin creator because his achievements in cryptography made him more appropriate. Later he realized that Satoshi couldn't make enough money, so he used the prepared Zhou Tong to start BitcoinICA and a planned BitcoinIGG, which stands for:

I Come Abruptly,
I Go Gently."

The sooner to hand yourself the sooner this will be over  Grin

GPG ID: 7294199D - OTC ID: muyuu (470F97EB7294199D)
forum tea fund BTC 1Epv7KHbNjYzqYVhTCgXWYhGSkv7BuKGEU DOGE DF1eTJ2vsxjHpmmbKu9jpqsrg5uyQLWksM CAP F1MzvmmHwP2UhFq82NQT7qDU9NQ8oQbtkQ
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1302

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile
August 01, 2012, 09:44:07 AM

I Come Abruptly,
I Go Gently."

The sooner to hand yourself the sooner this will be over  Grin

You're allowed to talk in class? I couldn't help but notice that you've yet to make up a story telling us how you're not Kevin Lim. While you're thinking of one, I'll go get the marshmallows for the fire.

And is this you, too?

Hi all,

If you live in Singapore, and want to buy Bitcoins quickly and (optionally) anonymously, I'm willing to sell.

Thank you.

If it is, it looks like you got a lot of business from that thread seeing all those posters phrasing your name.

~Bruno~
zhoutong
VIP

Activity: 490

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2012, 10:01:03 AM

I Come Abruptly,
I Go Gently."

You're allowed to talk in class? I couldn't help but notice that you've yet to make up a story telling us how you're not Kevin Lim. While you're thinking of one, I'll go get the marshmallows for the fire.

And is this you, too?

Hi all,

If you live in Singapore, and want to buy Bitcoins quickly and (optionally) anonymously, I'm willing to sell.

Thank you.

~Bruno~

Yes, they are all me. I'm Tom Williams's son actually. Dick Williams and Harry Williams are his two brothers.

My credit card says I'm John Q. Citizen, and my tax return says I'm John Taxpayer instead. I don't know how they can change my surname so easily.

And then today I received a court order addressing me as John Doe. :-(

My computer username is foobar. I'm known as Eve among hacker friends Alice and Bob.

My personal website is example.com, by the way.

Founder of NameTerrific (https://www.nameterrific.com/). Co-founder of CoinJar (https://coinjar.io/)

Donations for my future Bitcoin projects: 19Uk3tiD5XkBcmHyQYhJxp9QHoub7RosVb
vampire

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 01, 2012, 10:02:16 AM

Another Dustin Curtis Whois--the guy who had for sale lifepath.me on eBay and that Zhou Tong owns:

Looks like simply Zhou bought it:

http://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=3030520
MagicalTux
VIP

Activity: 617

Working on new MtGox features

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2012, 10:32:37 AM

Yes, they are all me. I'm Tom Williams's son actually. Dick Williams and Harry Williams are his two brothers.

And how did you get in there?

DarkEmi

Activity: 215

View Profile
August 01, 2012, 10:39:48 AM

Give me back my bitcoins then come in France and I ll make sure you'll get a girlfriend Wink

speculate on the mtgox price - http://www.btcoracle.com/
buy Mastercoin - http://masterxchange.com
check_status

Activity: 196

Web Dev, Db Admin, Computer Technician

View Profile
August 01, 2012, 11:00:11 AM

zhoutong has owned the registered domain, since September 2009, www.sgbitcoin.com

There also seems to be someone named Tong Tong Zhou, that has an email address ending with fda.hhs.gov,  connected to several sites of zhou tong's

For Bitcoin to be a true global currency the value of BTC needs always to rise.
If BTC became the global currency & money supply = 100 Trillion then ⊅1.00 BTC = $4,761,904.76.
P2Pool Server List | How To's and Guides Mega List |  1EndfedSryGUZK9sPrdvxHntYzv2EBexGA
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1092

Will read PM's. Have more time lately

View Profile
August 01, 2012, 11:14:51 AM

zhoutong has owned the registered domain, since September 2009, www.sgbitcoin.com

There also seems to be someone named Tong Tong Zhou, that has an email address ending with fda.hhs.gov,  connected to several sites of zhou tong's
Zhou Tong Tong seems to be a quite common name for a girl. On the other hand, I think Zhou Tong's account is compromised too.

My BTC Tip Jar: 1Pgvfy19uwtYe5o9dg3zZsAjgCPt3XZqz9 , GPG ID: B3AAEEB0 ,OTC ID: johnthedong
Escrow service is available on a case by case basis! (PM Me to verify I'm the escrow!)

flatfly

Activity: 938

View Profile
August 01, 2012, 11:26:52 AM

Zhou Tong Tong seems to be a quite common name for a girl. On the other hand, I think Zhou Tong's account is compromised too.

Do you mean his bitcointalk account?

1111127SpvabYpoeDoiz5L7QPkfiSh2Q. Only donate if you have a reason to.
Bitcoin Oz

Wat

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2012, 11:30:37 AM

I Come Abruptly,
I Go Gently."

And is this you, too?

Hi all,

Thank you.

If it is, it looks like you got a lot of business from that thread seeing all those posters phrasing your name.

~Bruno~

Zhou Tong owns sgbitcoins.com   Lips sealed

John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2012, 11:31:45 AM

Do you mean his bitcointalk account?
Yes.

My BTC Tip Jar: 1Pgvfy19uwtYe5o9dg3zZsAjgCPt3XZqz9 , GPG ID: B3AAEEB0 ,OTC ID: johnthedong
Escrow service is available on a case by case basis! (PM Me to verify I'm the escrow!)

Maged
Legendary

Activity: 1260

View Profile
August 01, 2012, 11:32:16 AM

There also seems to be someone named Tong Tong Zhou, that has an email address ending with fda.hhs.gov,  connected to several sites of zhou tong's
Nah, I disagree. This is just Zhou being sarcastic. Although, it'd be hilarious if it was.

flatfly

Activity: 938

View Profile
August 01, 2012, 11:36:08 AM

There also seems to be someone named Tong Tong Zhou, that has an email address ending with fda.hhs.gov,  connected to several sites of zhou tong's
Nah, I disagree. This is just Zhou being sarcastic. Although, it'd be hilarious if it was.

That's what I thought as well. Unless you have some other evidence?

1111127SpvabYpoeDoiz5L7QPkfiSh2Q. Only donate if you have a reason to.
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2012, 11:36:17 AM

Nah, I disagree. This is just Zhou being sarcastic.
Oops, yes, I do concur. I woke to Mark's report on Zhou Tong's account being hacked, and with a cursory glance on his recent posts reaffirmed that to me. Guess I need to snap out of those afternoon naps - was my sarcastic detector failing.  Undecided

vampire

View Profile
August 01, 2012, 11:38:57 AM

Zhou Tong owns sgbitcoins.com   Lips sealed

He does?
check_status

Activity: 196

Web Dev, Db Admin, Computer Technician

View Profile
August 01, 2012, 12:13:10 PM

Domain name: sgitcoin.com

Registrant Contact:
   Zhou Tong
   Tong Zhou ()

Fax:
   PO Box 465
   Carlton South, VIC 3053
   AU

Administrative Contact:
   Zhou Tong
   Tong Zhou ()
   +61.390157926
   Fax:
   PO Box 465
   Carlton South, VIC 3053
   AU

Technical Contact:
   NameTerrific
   Tong Zhou ()
   +61.390157926
   Fax:
   Level 10, 50 Market Street
   Melbourne, VIC 3000
   AU

Name Servers:
   node-1.us.terrificdns.com
   node-2.us.terrificdns.com
   node-3.us.terrificdns.com

Creation date: 02 Sep 2011 16:50:00
Expiration date: 02 Sep 2013 16:50:00
According to Domain Tools. Is that not terrific?

For Bitcoin to be a true global currency the value of BTC needs always to rise.
If BTC became the global currency & money supply = 100 Trillion then ⊅1.00 BTC = $4,761,904.76.
P2Pool Server List | How To's and Guides Mega List |  1EndfedSryGUZK9sPrdvxHntYzv2EBexGA
Bitcoin Oz

Wat

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2012, 12:20:40 PM

Domain name: sgitcoin.com

Registrant Contact:
   Zhou Tong
   Tong Zhou ()

Fax:
   PO Box 465
   Carlton South, VIC 3053
   AU

Administrative Contact:
   Zhou Tong
   Tong Zhou ()
   +61.390157926
   Fax:
   PO Box 465
   Carlton South, VIC 3053
   AU

Technical Contact:
   NameTerrific
   Tong Zhou ()
   +61.390157926
   Fax:
   Level 10, 50 Market Street
   Melbourne, VIC 3000
   AU

Name Servers:
   node-1.us.terrificdns.com
   node-2.us.terrificdns.com
   node-3.us.terrificdns.com

Creation date: 02 Sep 2011 16:50:00
Expiration date: 02 Sep 2013 16:50:00

Hory shet

vampire

View Profile
August 01, 2012, 12:22:11 PM

He does.

http://newnation.sg/2011/07/bitcoins-currency-for-the-drug-lords/#comment-301312742
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.