Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:08:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 [132] 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 ... 446 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do Atheists Hate Religion?  (Read 901262 times)
BitNow
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2015, 12:40:11 AM

I don't understand what you mean. Are you a child? Or are you using a bad translator?

Smiley

If you I was a child what would be the problem?

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
    ▐██████████████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█▌
  ▐███       ▐███▀▀█████▄▄▄ ▐██
   ▐█▌        ▐███    ▀▀▀███████▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀        ▐███        ▐██▀█████▄▄
                ▐███      ▐██▌    ▀▀███▄▄
                 ▐███    ▐██▌  ▄▄▄▄▄  ███▄
         ▄████▄   ▐██▌  ▐███  ▐███████████
       ▐████████▌  ▐██▌▐██▌   ▐████████▀▀
        ▀██████▀    ▐████▀     ▀████▀
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 12:43:17 AM

I don't understand what you mean. Are you a child? Or are you using a bad translator?

Smiley

If you I was a child what would be the problem?

Same problem. You can't seem to express yourself adequately to be understood.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2015, 12:48:20 AM

Smiley

Are you taking the piss or you really don't like my English?

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 01:08:25 AM

Smiley

Are you taking the piss or you really don't like my English?

Liking your English doesn't have anything to do with it. Understanding your English is the problem. It's kinda like talking about the piss. What in the world does that mean? Are you Russian now?

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2015, 01:22:33 AM

Liking your English doesn't have anything to do with it. Understanding your English is the problem. It's kinda like talking about the piss. What in the world does that mean? Are you Russian now?

Smiley

I understand.

Thank You for the discussion: talking your language help me understand the World.

Italian is not very know and italian is my mother tongue.

Russian and Americans are all the same: they are coming from Japhet, son of Noah, and father of all the European People.

Thank You.

Best regards.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
traderbit

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2015, 03:29:01 AM

Some atheists hate religions, some don't. I'm an atheist and I don't hate religions, but I know some who do

1aguar

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 05:04:02 AM

They are not even able to follow the Pope which is Vicar of Jesus Christ on Earth.
I follow the leader Jesus Christ. He led by example and the bible details it. I don't follow humans who sin.

Just listen to yourselves. It's like two children in a playground squabbling over who's got the best yo-yo.  Roll Eyes

What you fail to see is that you both worship man. You have been all along. I'm surprised with all this man worshipping going on you've got any time left for God.  Tongue

Catholics worship the pope. (MAN)
Christians worship Jesus. (MAN)

You're alot closer to each other than you would both care to admit.  Roll Eyes
Naturally of course you will deny this till your blue in the face. So please don't bother replying.

Christians worship the Father in Heaven (God) who created us all and deserves the glory, they follow Jesus's example on how to live on earth.

Now you are contradicting yourself, MMH. First you said that to be Christian means to accept Jesus as your "SAVIOR", now you are saying that you only need to follow his "EXAMPLE".

Just to be clear, I am quoting your earlier post and highlighting the part that appears to be a contradiction.

At least 1aguar thinks that the thing he follows is God. So, he is better than the atheists who don't even know (most of the time) that they are making themselves out to be God by their atheism.

Brother, there is only One God; my beliefs qualify as Christian, as you saw MMH admit; there is a simple test:
The Messenger who you follow gave you only ONE Commandment;
No need to deify the messenger when his commandment was as simple as it IS!

I did not admit it's Christian, because you do not believe Jesus saves us. That's not Christian. Following Jesus's 2 commandments is. You do NOT.

Loving the Lord with all your heart, mind and soul is loving Him as your Creator and loving Jesus as your savior. Anything less is breaking it and not Christian.

And Jesus gave 2 commandments, not just one. They encompass the 10 commandments.

Brother, there is NOTHING about a savior or the person of Emmanuel in Jesus' New Commandment. Whether it is one or two does not make a difference, we both know what is meant by the New Commandment.
He said "love one another as I have loved you", not "love one another because I am your savior".
He said "love GOD" and "GOD is within YOU", not "love Jesus, your savior, for I will forgive you".

So like I said, the ONE Commandment is to love one another, that is to say that we are to follow his EXAMPLE, and there is no need to deify the messenger, since he was a MAN who INCARNATED, as detailed in the Phoenix Journals which explain all of this quite clearly.
1aguar

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 05:12:35 AM

But the thing is, I keep telling you that Jesus said the only way to the Father was through the Son
And I keep refuting this point of view by telling you that it is merely an interpretation (as explained in StackExchange and Phoenix Journals), and it is not part of the core teaching which is called the New Commandment. He came to show us the path, but his being was not that path; it was his Oneness with God that was significant.

but you don't believe that means you have to believe in Him as the savior. The bible talks about sacrifices to get clean from sin...why do you think they sacrificed animals to the Lord?

I don't see anywhere where Jesus referred to himself as a "savior".

You see MMH, I am confused because when I pointed out to you that the New Commandment says nothing about a savior, you responded with the above reference to animal sacrifice; I do not feel like you understand the logic of the New Commandment so instead of thinking clearly about this you choose to refer to the OT, but that is basically you surrendering your discernment to a Book of Errors written by MAN. This is very irrational; if you start with the Bible as dogma, you will end up claiming that all of history aligns to your unreasonable worldview and that GOD was unable to produce an "impossible book" the first time around, just like one fellow named BADecker, who states:

"Scholars [who added to the Gospel of Mark] didn't get into God's mind to see that He wanted that ending in there, so He had it added later."

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1054513.msg12494403#msg12494403

I have a lot of sympathy for BADecker, but I have no more time for irrational lunacy; I hope you can give this discussion the time and thought that it needs so we can come to a clear conclusion about what it means to be a Christian.
vero

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 05:58:11 AM

I don't blame you for not being able to think any better. Your Popes are constantly disagreeing about stuff, and changing the rules... as they have been down through all the ages. Get back to the Bible for stability.

Smiley

I'm sorry you're following the pope who is clearly not following the bible. Yes, we will have to agree to disagree on that. I love the Lord who wants all to come to repentance and is not judging people daily, but only judges us after we've died here (at the time of judgement in the future), as the bible says.

That's where we disagree.

Americans have a problem with authority: they escaped the king of England and they exterminated 100M of native americans to have their "Democracy". They are not even able to follow the Pope which is Vicar of Jesus Christ on Earth.

What's your purpose: exterminate Leaders?

Best regards.

I follow the leader Jesus Christ. He led by example and the bible details it. I don't follow humans who sin.
yeah, The prevalence of the Law in Christian teaching without the dominance of God’s saving grace has a lot to answer for in the church. Imagine how effective we would all be if we really understood how all encompasing God’s grace is.

1aguar

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 06:46:47 AM

God's grace is easy to understand; I will post this quote about grace again; it resonates with me; may it resonate with GOD WITHIN YOU:

SO WHAT ABOUT "GRACE" GIVEN OF GOD?

Grace is the quality of God of Giving and Regiving Love. Let us define Grace, "1. Beauty or harmony of motion, form or manner. 2. Any attractive quality. 3. Service freely rendered; good will. 4. The act of showing favor. 5. Clemency; mercy. 6. Theology. a. The love of God toward man. b. The divine influence operating in man."

Mine scribe, Druthea, watched with some amusement a "Christian" TV Minister on the yesterday. He was speaking about his perception of God's "Grace". He said words to the effect, "You need do NOTHING to receive God's Blessings and Grace". (Sounds a bit like the "just BE" philosophy of many New Agers, does it not?) "We humans believe we must "work" to earn God's Grace. This is NOT true. We must accept CHRIST as our Savior. HE has taken our burden for us." There is the catch; Christ has taken responsibility for YOU! Do you see how deceptive the adversary is? "God will take care of you. You need do nothing. You are not responsible. Christ is your Savior"...ad nauseam!

I am not YOUR savior. YOU are your Savior. And the good news is YOU will EARN your way into God's Grace by standing responsible for self and obeying THE LAWS OF GOD/CREATION. It is really so simple, chelas. You see, GRACE also is a wondrous quality of EFFORTLESS GIVING AND REGIVING BY GOD!

WHAT ABOUT "MERCY"?

YOU DESIRE GOD'S MERCY AND FORGIVENESS? THEN YOU MUST PETITION GOD WITHIN YOU TO GUIDE, PROTECT AND SUSTAIN YOU WITH LOVE AND KNOWLEDGE OF THE POWER OF YOUR WILL AND HIS WILL AS ONE!

God IS ALL-FORGIVING MERCY. So then, chelas, forgiveness and mercy must begin within SELF since that is where GOD resides.

The adversary will dissolve in its power when confronted by the Divine Holy Power of GOD WITHIN YOU! WHY? Because EVIL is an illusion developed and sustained by MAN. God's Love, Light and Knowledge is ALL that exists. YOU each are fragments of HIS divided thinking. THERE IS NO SEPARATION OF GOD AND WE OF HIS THOUGHT FRAGMENTS, EXCEPT THROUGH THE BELIEF OF SEPARATION EMBRACED BY LIMITED HUMAN SENSING PERCEPTION. So Be it.

YOU MUST SEEK TO KNOW GOD WITHIN

Only through KNOWING that which is GOD will you KNOW GOD WITHIN ALL. How can you KNOW GOD? BY YOUR DESIRE TO KNOW GOD will HIS Kingdom be revealed within you. He awaits sincere petition of recognition and acceptance of HIS WORD within you. Your song of LIGHT resounds within GOD'S KNOWING and you will dance and sing HIS presence in co-creation as ONE WITH GOD AND ALL THAT IS.

"In all that I AM Father, not MY will, only let THINE WILL BE DONE." And so it is.

Thank you, precious Druthea, for your service. I AM Sananda, ONE with GOD within Creation. I am most pleased to be of service to you, my precious brethren of Earth Shan. Walk together in Absolute Love, Unity and Peace and KNOW Always Our Father walks with you. Salu.
Djisamsoe

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 07:01:56 AM

because they are hate the rules of religion. they just follow a little of govenor rules.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 08:02:46 AM

But the thing is, I keep telling you that Jesus said the only way to the Father was through the Son
And I keep refuting this point of view by telling you that it is merely an interpretation (as explained in StackExchange and Phoenix Journals), and it is not part of the core teaching which is called the New Commandment. He came to show us the path, but his being was not that path; it was his Oneness with God that was significant.

but you don't believe that means you have to believe in Him as the savior. The bible talks about sacrifices to get clean from sin...why do you think they sacrificed animals to the Lord?

I don't see anywhere where Jesus referred to himself as a "savior".

You see MMH, I am confused because when I pointed out to you that the New Commandment says nothing about a savior, you responded with the above reference to animal sacrifice; I do not feel like you understand the logic of the New Commandment so instead of thinking clearly about this you choose to refer to the OT, but that is basically you surrendering your discernment to a Book of Errors written by MAN. This is very irrational; if you start with the Bible as dogma, you will end up claiming that all of history aligns to your unreasonable worldview and that GOD was unable to produce an "impossible book" the first time around, just like one fellow named BADecker, who states:

"Scholars [who added to the Gospel of Mark] didn't get into God's mind to see that He wanted that ending in there, so He had it added later."

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1054513.msg12494403#msg12494403

I have a lot of sympathy for BADecker, but I have no more time for irrational lunacy; I hope you can give this discussion the time and thought that it needs so we can come to a clear conclusion about what it means to be a Christian.

In the first place, you can't and don't keep the new commandment perfectly enough for it to do you any good regarding salvation. Wanna be saved? Get a Savior.

Secondly, the giving of the new commandment was a thing that Jesus of the Bible did, telling it to those who were accepting His salvation for them.

Smiley

MakingMoneyHoney

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 12:24:07 PM

They are not even able to follow the Pope which is Vicar of Jesus Christ on Earth.

Just listen to yourselves. It's like two children in a playground squabbling over who's got the best yo-yo.  Roll Eyes

What you fail to see is that you both worship man. You have been all along. I'm surprised with all this man worshipping going on you've got any time left for God.  Tongue

Naturally of course you will deny this till your blue in the face. So please don't bother replying.

Christians worship the Father in Heaven (God) who created us all and deserves the glory, they follow Jesus's example on how to live on earth.

Now you are contradicting yourself, MMH. First you said that to be Christian means to accept Jesus as your "SAVIOR", now you are saying that you only need to follow his "EXAMPLE".

Just to be clear, I am quoting your earlier post and highlighting the part that appears to be a contradiction.

You're looking for a contradiction. There isn't one. Christians follow Jesus's example and He saved us (and therefore is our savior). Smiley
BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2015, 12:25:28 PM

You're looking for a contradiction. There isn't one. Christians follow Jesus's example and He saved us (and therefore is our savior). Smiley

MMH is teching you Patience: learn 1aguar and you may find Science.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 02:53:47 PM

What if someone took all the elements that are in the human body, in exactly the same proportions that they are in the body. He placed all the elements into a container, something like a rock tumbler, and sealed the container so that they wouldn't fall out.

Next, he turned the tumbler on and mixed the chemicals. He even ran some electricity through. He added heat and cold at different times. Some of the time he caused the container to shake, violently or less violently.

Would he ever make a human being out of it? No! Never!

The body of a person is a marvelous thing. The ABSOLUTE ONLY WAY a human being can come into existence is through a man and a woman getting together and making a baby. There is NO other way.

Atheists are upset because they can't duplicate nature in some other way. Oh, sure. They can make new people in the same way that nature allows. But they don't have even the beginning of a clue about making a human in any other way. NOT EVEN A CLUE!

When religious folks come along and tell atheists that it was God that made people, they can't simply accept that, because they know that there isn't any way to make people other than the standard way that nature provided. So they are angry at theistic religious people for thinking that they know so much.

I don't blame the atheists for being angry. Christians talk about the love of God, the love of Jesus, and all the good things that God did for us. But, even they forget that Jesus didn't like weakness. In fact, Jesus hated the weakness just as much as any good atheist. Even though Jesus was a theist, He hated weakness just like any good atheist.

Many atheists (and Christians) would be surprised to find that Jesus promoted some hate. But look at what Jesus said in Luke 14:25-27:
Large crowds were traveling with Jesus, and turning to them he said: "If anyone comes to me and does not hate his father and mother, his wife and children, his brothers and sisters—yes, even his own life—he cannot be my disciple. And anyone who does not carry his cross and follow me cannot be my disciple."

Being a Christian is a job. It is filled with the weakness of not being able to do your own thing. It is filled with the commands to "carry" a "cross and follow" Jesus. This isn't easy. Atheists instinctively know that living a theistic life can be a burden. They hate the idea. And Christians will hate the idea, as well.

The difference is, the true Christian will often give up the good things of life to follow the theistic, Christian way. However, it takes a good Christian to actually hate the things of life because he or she is so extremely involved with following Jesus, and being a good Christian.

Smiley

BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2015, 03:26:58 PM

OT

If you look in the Old Testament, you will see that it was the people of Israel who asked for a king. God was even angry with them for asking for a king. Why? Because they rejected God as their king, and asked for an earthly man to be their king, just like all the other nations.

Could you point out where this is written? I thoughted it was the other way around: God told to put a King on Israel.
1 Samuel 8:6-9:
6 But when they said, “Give us a king to lead us,” this displeased Samuel; so he prayed to the LORD. 7 And the LORD told him: “Listen to all that the people are saying to you; it is not you they have rejected, but they have rejected me as their king. 8 As they have done from the day I brought them up out of Egypt until this day, forsaking me and serving other gods, so they are doing to you. 9 Now listen to them; but warn them solemnly and let them know what the king who will reign over them will do.”

God allowed the king. He wasn't happy with the idea. It is like when Jesus was explaining to the Pharisees about divorce, Matthew 19:7-9. Divorce is allowed, but God isn't happy with it:
7 “Why then,” they asked, “did Moses command that a man give his wife a certificate of divorce and send her away?”

8 Jesus replied, “Moses permitted you to divorce your wives because your hearts were hard. But it was not this way from the beginning. 9 I tell you that anyone who divorces his wife, except for marital unfaithfulness, and marries another woman commits adultery.”

How does the Jews governed themselfs before King David?

Did they had a democracy?

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
1aguar

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 06:07:55 PM

BufferOverflow is correct: you are worshiping a MAN, you do not recognize that "GOD'S KINGDOM IS WITHIN YOU". Moreover, Jesus gave ONE new commandment, and it said nothing about a "savior".

All "SAVIORS" are by identification and definition "PHONY", whether it is Pope, Amitabha, Ra-El, Chairman Mao, Jesus, Tom Truong, Barack Obama, or anyone else. They are all men.  There are no “saviors” to save anything or more specifically anyone! IF you never heard of any such person as Jesus--how would you feel about the story?? You never even got the real story, but you can read it for yourself in Phoenix Journal #2.

Emmanuel did not EVER ONCE suggest he was your SAVIOR; MAN HAS PROJECTED THAT LIE UPON YOU TO KEEP YOU IGNORANT OF GOD WITHIN.
That doctrine is in total contrast to the directive "be responsible for self that you are able to love one another as I have loved you", which is the essence of the New Commandment. There was NO COMMANDMENT TO BELIEVE IN A SAVIOR.
1aguar

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 06:10:28 PM

Nobody is going to SAVE anybody or anything. There can be leaders who show the way and lead--no more and no less.
BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2015, 06:12:52 PM

Nobody is going to SAVE anybody or anything. There can be leaders who show the way and lead--no more and no less.

So: why are you here than, if not for being saved?

Thank You.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
1aguar

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 06:18:53 PM

So: why are you here than, if not for being saved?

Thank You.

I am showing people like you that logic is indispensable, and you should not surrender your discernment and reason to ANY authority save for GOD WITHIN. You have to use clear thinking. As the saying goes, "God helps those who help themselves".
On this planet, I am here to harmonize my soul with my manifested fragment in balance with GOD.
Pages: « 1 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 [132] 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 ... 446 »
  Print  

Jump to: