Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 05:34:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 [180] 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 ... 446 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do Atheists Hate Religion?  (Read 901257 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 03:42:05 PM

I'm looking forward to delving deeper into this mystery!
I'm interested in the Iraqi connection, it sounds just about the time dogs came skulking into our camp, looking for discarded portions of shortbread and bones.

So what you are saying is that Doge could of been implanted a long, long time ago to obfuscate the real light?  Literally, the spark of god was there, in the cats and we were distracted for 10,000 years, by the doge.  Now they're telling us that there is no end to DOGE mining, there could be UNLIMITED DOGE.

Do you see what we are facing? The level of ignorance shown by all is both understandable and astounding at once.

Luckily, my cat communicated to me today, (miao), that we should all buy up LEOCOIN, the cats need more hashing power to initiate drone operations.  The currency itself is run by humans, but don't let that fool you, due to some fancy 'accounting' the vast pre-mine has found its way into the newly founded Church of the Latter Day Cats.  Which will only be used if and when the cats run out of 'dine beef in gravy' sachets or to fund the righteous holy war against Doge coin.

Miao.   

Yep. And it's all because the majority of the Anunnaki died out about 4,000 years ago. And they died out because their DNA isn't strong enough to survive against that of the cat people.

But their leader didn't die until he was killed around 2,000 years ago. But his DNA is so tough that he is going to come back to life again, very shortly... if he isn't stirring already.

The thing that is interesting about all this is that the remnants of doge among us have caused us to believe that the earth is billions of years old, when it is only a bit over 6,000. And when the Anunnaki leader comes to life all the way, he will convince the people to throw down their governments, he will crash the banking system, and he will prepare us all for war to fight against the Guy Who killed him the first time... Who is returning to earth for just that purpose... following His flight outside the dome that hangs over this whole flat universe.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
1aguar

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 06:01:22 PM

If you need god in your life to stop you from having relationships with your mother/sister and from lying and stealing then you've got serious problems.

What about if you truly believe in GOD'S LAW OF BALANCE then you will never lust after dangerous sex and thus avoid "unwanted" pregnancy and disease as well as many emotional discomforts which may be impacting you upon a soul level.
strayanbit

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 10:50:03 PM

Thank you for casting a very 4K eye over all that dusty literature to bring us the truth BADecker.  My cat has indicated to me that he, along with the other cats, wish to rename you hereforth as BADecker "the Enlightened One".  Due to your excellent research into the truth
and I quote
Miaaaaaaaao miao miao miaaao miao!
tranlated from Miao>English "We clean this poor human BADecker with our collective tongue, let him wash away his sins in the saliva of cat.  He shall be now known as BADecker the enlightened one.

Yep. And it's all because the majority of the Anunnaki died out about 4,000 years ago. And they died out because their DNA isn't strong enough to survive against that of the cat people.

But their leader didn't die until he was killed around 2,000 years ago. But his DNA is so tough that he is going to come back to life again, very shortly... if he isn't stirring already.

The thing that is interesting about all this is that the remnants of doge among us have caused us to believe that the earth is billions of years old, when it is only a bit over 6,000. And when the Anunnaki leader comes to life all the way, he will convince the people to throw down their governments, he will crash the banking system, and he will prepare us all for war to fight against the Guy Who killed him the first time... Who is returning to earth for just that purpose... following His flight outside the dome that hangs over this whole flat universe

With a little help from my cat I have edited your research into what shall be hereby known as the gospel of BADecker, the enlightened one.

The Gospel of BADecker, the Enlightened One (miao be his name).

1. Many sleeps ago, in the time of miao there lived a rabid mob of diseased mongrels called the Anunnaki.  But their miao was not vital enough to even fool a child into feeding them whiskas, so they perished 4000 miao-miaos ago.  2. Their leader, who was like the Anunnaki, a HISSSSSSSSSSS (dog), was actually half-goat, half-dog, so it was said to be much smarter.  3. He was killed by the great heroes of miao.  4. His miao is tough like a cow's knee joints, so he undoubtedly he is scheduled to be resurrected. 5. They say that if you put a physical DOGE coin to your ear you can hear the tortured miao's and screeches of Felis that he has sucked into his "coin".   
2.1.... and when the Anunnaki's leader (he who shall not be named) returns, he shall deceive the whole world.    He shall turn cat against cat, human against cat, crash the leocoin, crash the bitcoin, crash pre-paid visa game point select reserve customer satisfaction guarantee cards. 2.2. Then he shall fly off in sputnik3 and out of our flat universe.

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~1440 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
ACAB

Activity: 636
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 11:00:19 PM

I know a lot of atheists and agnostics and they don't hate religions. They hate stupid people. If you accept a book without any investigation, research and even you don't even read it then you must be huge ignorant.
BitNow
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2015, 11:00:35 PM

Thank you for casting a very 4K eye over all that dusty literature to bring us the truth BADecker.  My cat has indicated to me that he, along with the other cats, wish to rename you hereforth as BADecker "the Enlightened One".  Due to your excellent research into the truth.  
and I quote
tranlated from Miao>English "We clean this poor human BADecker with our collective tongue, let him wash away his sins in the saliva of cat.  He shall be now known as BADecker the enlightened one.

The thing that is interesting about all this is that the remnants of doge among us have caused us to believe that the earth is billions of years old, when it is only a bit over 6,000. And when the Anunnaki leader comes to life all the way, he will convince the people to throw down their governments, he will crash the banking system, and he will prepare us all for war to fight against the Guy Who killed him the first time... Who is returning to earth for just that purpose... following His flight outside the dome that hangs over this whole flat universe

With a little help from my cat I have edited your research into what shall be hereby known as the gospel of BADecker, the enlightened one.

1. Many sleeps ago, in the time of miao there lived a rabid mob of diseased mongrels called the Anunnaki.  But their miao was not vital enough to even fool a child into feeding them whiskas, so they perished 4000 miao-miaos ago.  2. Their leader, who was like the Anunnaki, a HISSSSSSSSSSS (dog), was actually half-goat, half-dog, so it was said to be much smarter.  3. He was killed by the great heroes of miao.  4. His miao is tough like a cow's knee joints, so he undoubtedly he is scheduled to be resurrected. 5. They say that if you put a physical DOGE coin to your ear you can hear the tortured miao's and screeches of Felis that he has sucked into his "coin".    
2.1.... and when the Anunnaki's leader (he who shall not be named) returns, he shall deceive the whole world.    He shall turn cat against cat, human against cat, crash the leocoin, crash the bitcoin, crash pre-paid visa game point select reserve customer satisfaction guarantee cards. 2.2. Then he shall fly off in sputnik3 and out of our flat universe.

How a discussion on atheism has become a discussion on PERSON (and particularly on the user BADecker)?

You cannot focus on the subject (like BADecker).

I know a lot of atheists and agnostics and they don't hate religions. They hate stupid people. If you accept a book without any investigation, research and even you don't even read it then you must be huge ignorant.

That is call FAITH.

Best regards.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
    ▐██████████████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█▌
  ▐███       ▐███▀▀█████▄▄▄ ▐██
   ▐█▌        ▐███    ▀▀▀███████▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀        ▐███        ▐██▀█████▄▄
                ▐███      ▐██▌    ▀▀███▄▄
                 ▐███    ▐██▌  ▄▄▄▄▄  ███▄
         ▄████▄   ▐██▌  ▐███  ▐███████████
       ▐████████▌  ▐██▌▐██▌   ▐████████▀▀
        ▀██████▀    ▐████▀     ▀████▀
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 11:02:40 PM

Thank you for casting a very 4K eye over all that dusty literature to bring us the truth BADecker.  My cat has indicated to me that he, along with the other cats, wish to rename you hereforth as BADecker "the Enlightened One".  Due to your excellent research into the truth
and I quote
tranlated from Miao>English "We clean this poor human BADecker with our collective tongue, let him wash away his sins in the saliva of cat.  He shall be now known as BADecker the enlightened one.

1. Many sleeps ago, in the time of miao there lived a rabid mob of diseased mongrels called the Anunnaki.  But their miao was not vital enough to even fool a child into feeding them whiskas, so they perished 4000 miao-miaos ago.  2. Their leader, who was like the Anunnaki, a HISSSSSSSSSSS (dog), was actually half-goat, half-dog, so it was said to be much smarter.  3. He was killed by the great heroes of miao.  4. His miao is tough like a cow's knee joints, so he undoubtedly he is scheduled to be resurrected. 5. They say that if you put a physical DOGE coin to your ear you can hear the tortured miao's and screeches of Felis that he has sucked into his "coin".   
2.1.... and when the Anunnaki's leader (he who shall not be named) returns, he shall deceive the whole world.    He shall turn cat against cat, human against cat, crash the leocoin, crash the bitcoin, crash pre-paid visa game point select reserve customer satisfaction guarantee cards. 2.2. Then he shall fly off in sputnik3 and out of our flat universe.

Oh no. Thank you. That's approximately all I was waiting for confirmation of from you.

I know, I know. You forgot about the pigs. After all, here I am, doing one of the things that Jesus suggested I not do. I am casting my pearls before the swine.

Well, go on and rut around in your sewage filled mud. Enjoy for the short time that God gives you on this earth - probably less than 100 years. But know that for the rutting around in the mud in this life, God will allow you to receive the mud of everlasting death that you are requesting.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
ACAB

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 11:05:40 PM

That is call FAITH.

Best regards.

What is faith? Judge in the name of book but don't read the book?
Act with hearsays but don't bother what the book actually tell you? Is that faith?
BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2015, 11:07:08 PM

Act with hearsays but don't bother what the book actually tell you? Is that faith?

Is that faith?

Are you an atheist?

Best regards.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
ACAB

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 11:09:37 PM

Is that faith?

Are you an atheist?

Best regards.

No, I don't think so. You said it's faith but I'm pretty sure it's not called as faith.

No, I'm not atheist. Are you?
BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2015, 11:11:14 PM

No, I don't think so. You said it's faith but I'm pretty sure it's not called as faith.

No, I'm not atheist. Are you?

I'm not an atheist.

I have a solution for atheism: atheism is a capital sin (sin of idolatry - 1st Commandement).

Best regards.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
RoomBot
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1123

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 11:31:36 PM

Theism is a form of idolatry, not Atheism.

Atheists worship no supernatural entities.
BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2015, 12:04:27 AM

Atheists remove God and put a THING in there.

Worshipping a THING is called IDOLATRY (kind of what Muslims do with the Black Stone - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Stone).

Idolatry is a capital sin.

Best regards.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
strayanbit

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 12:22:19 AM

3.1. And the enlightened one spake "I know, I know. You forgot about the pigs. After all, here I am, doing one of the things that miao suggested I not do. I am casting my pearls before the swine".
3.2.Well, go on and rut around in your sewage filled mud. Enjoy for the short time that Miao gives you on this earth - probably less than 100 years. 3.3. But know that for the rutting around in the mud in this life, Miao will allow you to receive the mud of everlasting death that you are requesting.

Thank you for illuminating the topic once again enlightened one!

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~1440 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 02:46:22 AM

Actually, atheists worship themselves. It may not be intentional worship, but when they suggest that there is no Supreme Being, they are making a suggestion that they are not qualified to make. Since they are not qualified to make it, they are setting themselves up higher than they should be. Thus, atheism IS a form of idolatry.

Smiley

popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 03:58:32 AM

Actually, atheists worship themselves. It may not be intentional worship, but when they suggest that there is no Supreme Being, they are making a suggestion that they are not qualified to make. Since they are not qualified to make it, they are setting themselves up higher than they should be. Thus, atheism IS a form of idolatry.

Smiley
worship them selves BADECKER you are starting to really piss me off because how stupid you sound..
Does a plant think there is a supreme being do all the plant life go to heaven
Your know different from a plant its just lucky your a human instead of a banana.. but mind you i am starting to think you are a banana Cheesy

OK let say there was a supreme being and i pray can he here me does he here my prayers?
because when you pray he can here yours you say.. and because you pray and read the bible the supreme being knows and that will take you to heaven because you have followed his rules in his manual I.E the bible..
also if i don.t do these things when i die i go to hell..
So why when i tell him to go and fuck himself that i would spit in his face and tell him to fuck off because of the suffering children..
Oh i do tell god if such a thing .. I say things like god go fuck yourself you horrible cunt if there is such a thing you got all that so called power and you let kids suffer ..fuck you cunt..waiting for something to happen..
YES I DO FIND IT FUNNY BECAUSE FOR SOME REASON US HUMANS LOVE TO TALK TO OUR OWN BRAIN..I.E WE MIND TALK i call it.. I.E if someone walks past with a funny hat on i would say to myself in my mind fuckin state of that hat and not say it out aloud..you get my point.. mind talk..
BACK TO POINT..
also i have died and i have told about NDE and what i seen when i died so why did this supreme being not think i will take this mans life away because he going to tell everyone what a cunt i am
so i wont bring him back
 after all he suppose to be able to see me read the bible and worshipping him to allow me to go to heaven..so sure he can here me telling him to piss off
 and he had the chance to take me but i come back to life ...So all that praying i hope it makes you money because reading the bible wont not unless you can set up your own church then bum off everyone a BEGGAR.
So talk sense you MORON
So why is my life good.. i am doing well and so are my children

Oh got a bad back because of hard work but i suppose your going to say its god punishing me Cheesy :
I look at my children and that is all the god i need i am already in heaven or paradise  Grin

popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 04:11:12 AM

ALSO on religion you people need to think if something rare happens its not gods doing it has to happen to someone why not you or me..its luck or bad luck.. chance..
if i work hard my chance is i will become rich but also i might not..
but if i don.t do any hard work my chance is zero of becoming rich
oh remember the kids the get mums and dads money someone still had to work hard to get that money so his kid could have a better life..
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 04:13:44 AM
Last edit: December 30, 2015, 04:30:43 AM by BADecker

Smiley
worship them selves BADECKER you are starting to really piss me off because how stupid you sound..
Your know different from a plant its just lucky your a human instead of a banana.. but mind you i am starting to think you are a banana Cheesy

OK let say there was a supreme being and i pray can he here me does he here my prayers?
because when you pray he can here yours you say.. and because you pray and read the bible the supreme being knows and that will take you to heaven because you have followed his rules in his manual I.E the bible..
So why when i tell him to go and fuck himself that i would spit in his face and tell him to fuck off because of the suffering children..
Oh i do tell god if such a thing .. I say things like god go fuck yourself you horrible cunt if there is such a thing you got all that so called power and you let kids suffer ..fuck you cunt..waiting for something to happen..
YES I DO FIND IT FUNNY BECAUSE FOR SOME REASON US HUMANS LOVE TO TALK TO OUR OWN BRAIN..I.E WE MIND TALK i call it.. I.E if someone walks past with a funny hat on i would say to myself in my mind fuckin state of that hat and not say it out aloud..you get my point.. mind talk..
BACK TO POINT..
also i have died and i have told about NDE and what i seen when i died so why did this supreme being not think i will take this mans life away because he going to tell everyone what a cunt i am
so i wont bring him back
 after all he suppose to be able to see me read the bible and worshipping him to allow me to go to heaven..so sure he can here me telling him to piss off
 and he had the chance to take me but i come back to life ...So all that praying i hope it makes you money because reading the bible wont not unless you can set up your own church then bum off everyone a BEGGAR.
So talk sense you MORON

Piss you off? Are you starting to get violent already?

I have shown you how science has proven God to exist. And God isn't simply some little thing that is barely God. God is Something way beyond anything that people can comprehend. Consider...

Everything operates by cause and effect, action and reaction, Newton's 3rd Law. Whatever can make mankind-complexity over thousands of years of cause and effect, and maintain such complexity in the face of universal entropy, is so far beyond anything that we can think about, that we might as well quit trying, and simply accept.

For Him to make the minds of people via cause and effect like He has, He needs to be way beyond the minds of people in thinking ability. The dictionary and encyclopedia definitions of this Great First Cause, or whatever He may be is, GOD.

How dense can you and all the atheists get? You don't even believe the things your own religion of science tells you. The only thing God can do with the likes of you is totally get rid of you and your self-proclaimed and self-indulged ignorance. He doesn't need such stupidity and ignorance as yours.

Smiley

Maskedman

Activity: 244
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 04:16:21 AM

Not all atheists hate religion... I've got atheist friends that doesnt hate religion anyway.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 04:19:40 AM

Not all atheists hate religion... I've got atheist friends that doesnt hate religion anyway.

This is absolutely good and right. In the same way, most of the religious people don't hate atheists. God Himself doesn't hate atheists. He simply wishes that they would turn to believe in Him, because He is their life. If they don't grab hold of Him, they will lose their very life and self, to say nothing about all that they think that they own.

Smiley

popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 04:41:56 AM

Smiley

BACK TO POINT..
so i wont bring him back
So talk sense you MORON

Piss you off? Are you starting to get violent already?

I have showed you how science has proven God to exist. And God isn't simply some little thing that is barely God. God is Something way beyond anything that people can comprehend. Consider...

Everything operates by cause and effect, action and reaction, Newton's 3rd Law. Whatever can make mankind-complexity over thousands of years of cause and effect, and maintain such complexity in the face of universal entropy, is so far beyond anything that we can think about, that we might as well quit trying, and simply accept.

For Him to make the minds of people via cause and effect like He has, He needs to be way beyond the minds of people in thinking ability. The dictionary and encyclopedia definitions of this Great First Cause, or whatever He may be is, GOD.

How dense can you and all the atheists get? You don't even believe the things your own religion of science tells you. The only thing God can do with the likes of you is totally get rid of you and your self-proclaimed and self-indulged ignorance. He doesn't need such stupidity and ignorance as. yours

Smiley
WOW TO STUPID FOR ME..
you really are BRAIN WASHED WITH GOD..He doesn't need such stupidity and ignorance as. yours
YOU SAY..
YOU ARE STUPID..
PLUS IF THERE IS LIFE AFTER DEATH WELL I AM GOING THERE BECAUSE IT WOULD BE JUST WHAT HUMANS DO WHEN WE DIE. IF SUCH A THING Grin
LAST POST BECAUSE I AM SICK TO DEATH WITH SUBJECT

NOW I KNOW WHY WE NEED THIS BIG WAR..
YOU ARE HITTING THE NAIL ON THE HEAD I NOW UNDERSTAND WHY..
I WILL NEVER POST ABOUT RELIGION AGAIN I HAVE HAD IT WITH IT ALL
RELIGION WILL NEVER BRING PEACE AND THANKS TO YOU I KNOW WHY...
I AM AMAZED HOW BLIND YOU ARE ..ANYWAY GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR PREACHING I HAVE SAID ENOUGH ..AND YES I AM ANGRY WITH YOU BECAUSE OF HOW STUPID YOU ARE ON RELIGION..BUT FREEDOM OF SPEECH ABOUT NOTHING SOMETHING NOT THERE YOUR TALKING TO YOURSELF
DAFT SHIT..

BYE BADECKER NO MORE TALKING ABOUT RELIGION FOR ME I LET YOU RELIGIOUS FREAKS ARGUE OVER NOWT..
HERE IS A NEW YEAR MESSAGE AND HAPPY NEW YEAR Grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtlO39wIRWs
Pages: « 1 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 [180] 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 ... 446 »
  Print  

Jump to: