Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 06:37:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: IOTA - Unmoderated thread  (Read 70697 times)
altcoinUK (OP)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 03:53:34 PM
Last edit: February 27, 2016, 04:17:11 PM by altcoinUK

Or is it unrealistic in what it thinks it can achieve ?

Check out my posts in this thread. I explained why it is unrealistic, and therefore scam.

I see you question the ability to create a new processor to rival or surpass the likes of intel or samsung. This seems a reasonable thing to question.

Does the entire concept of IOTA rely on this processor to function~? I mean IOTA will not be able to function on your usual windows 7 pc like other coins?

Stop entertaining this mentally ill clown, you are wasting your own time.

We have never ever said we are going to rival Intel or Samsung, on the contrary. They are trolling so hard at this point that they don't even need to appear to be in the realm of reality to bait you in. And no IOTA does not rely on this processor to function.

As for your comment about being 'shocked' that we don't waste our valuable time responding to worthless trolls, please, if you got LEGIT questions about IOTA ask in the real IOTA threads, not threads made by liars and losers who's biggest achievement in life is baiting guys like you to waste your time replying them.

We have already stated we wont entertain this PROVABLE liar anymore, so there won't be any further refutation on our end. We have already debunked this idiots claim infinitely.

Son, you are out of your league here.

Now you are so scared – that’s why you can’t sleep Saturday morning and when you weak up 7 AM your first thing to check this thread. Pathetic and sad. But that’s the inevitable stage all scammers like yourself has to go through when they start realizing what is coming to them.

Get down to business, since you posted the hype about the 10-15X ROI we don’t wait until your shit hits the fan. All right? We will contact law enforcements to report your fraud next week. These law enforcements will be Norway, UK (so we can bring into to game all relevant EU authorities), the US (since you defrauded US citizens by selling illegal securities) and of course Russia, so our friends in the Moscow prosecutor office can track down your business partner Sergey Ivancheglo in Belarus and ship him to Russia.

I have been receiving many messages from people who are the victims of your JINN/IOTA scams and who all would like to see you and the Belarusian in jail. They are giving me different addresses and details with regards to your whereabouts. Could you confirm, are you still hiding in your momma’s basement at Reinemoveien 8, in Hvittingfoss, Norway? Could you confirm as well, is Sergey’s address Minsk, 220020, Cihaya str., 39? Remember son, be truthful and give me the correct addresses, I don’t like when low life scammers, wankers like yourself try to slow down the scam busting process.

Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 03:59:04 PM
Last edit: February 27, 2016, 04:41:14 PM by altcoinUK

I see you question the ability to create a new processor to rival or surpass the likes of intel or samsung. This seems a reasonable thing to question.

Not only reasonable, but the only rational act is to question that.

Remember, these scammers lured out money from the idiots via the JINN scam by promising that they deliver a revolutionary, game changer, disruptive microprocessor. Intel, Motorola, TI, Samsung, etc. with their combined 10 billion $ per year R&D budget weren't able to deliver such radically new design. Does anyone apart from the idiots who invested in JINN/IOTA seriously suggests that the two scammers from Norway and Belarus will deliver what Intel couldn't?

One of those country side, remote buildings in this picture is David boy's momma's basement in Hvittingfoss, Norway. One of those country side buildings is the great IOTA/JINN office. Really? The JINN idiots invested in this wanker, so he can take on on Intel with his ZERO employee business from that country side place. As I said, this scam is more than pathetic.

Does the entire concept of IOTA rely on this processor to function~? I mean IOTA will not be able to function on your usual windows 7 pc like other coins?

The question is not whether the IOTA token works or not? The question is, can these wankers from their momma's basement deliver an IoT business? There is no point to repeat my posts so please read my posts with regards to this, but briefly:
- they have zero experience in IoT. Remember, David boy is in his twenties (B.D. 1989) and he has never delivered any commercial solution. His zero employee business operates from his momma's basement.
- they do not have any IoT system nor the experience and expertise to create one
- there is no monetization rout for digital currencies in the IoT sector at this moment in time (I explained why and anyone who has ever done anything with IoT understands that)
- just as I predicted, they made zero progress in selling their IoT solution (which is not a surprise as they do not have any). During the last 4 months, only progress they made is forming a "partnership" with the Hong Kong based chainofthings group which is a completely irrelevant non-entity in the IoT sector. They have made zero partnership with any IoT solution provider. Zero comemrcial deals. None. Zero revenue - except the money the lured out from the idiots. In the IoT world nobody cares about these scammers. As I pointed out, the blockchain technology and digital currency is not what commercial IoT providers are interested in. No wonder the Ethereum hype about IBM's ADEPT is a dead end proposition (see my post about it in the Viacoin thread at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=699278.msg13967127#msg13967127 ).
- when they collected the money, the Belarusian scammer promised that a GUI will come by Christmas with chat functions, etc. Of course they delivered nothing, which is very much in line with the absolutely non-delivery of JINN.

Are you serious at the slightest not realizing that David boy couldn't even handle the simple project management task of GUI design, but you are assuming that he can create and manage a serious IoT business?

It is more than run the solution on a Windows 7 PC. I understand the idiots and wannabe rich greedy "investors" don't care about IoT (they just want to make profit at the expense of even more idiot noobs), but David boy's scam main theme was IoT. That is one reason the scammer boy will have to go to jail.

Hachoir

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 04:23:47 PM

Stop calling everyone idiots, you are the one who is little bitch

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
LINKBUILD asset • Join crowdfunding Linkbuilding.io • Dividend+commission+signature-rewards
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 04:33:04 PM

As I said, there are two categories of the IOTA investors exist:
a) idiots (your post clearly indicates that you are in this one)
b) greedy wankers who want to make profit at the expense of naive users who will buy into the P&D.

IOTA/JINN is a classic scam P&D operation just like many others in this board (like NXT, Bitbay, Banxshare were at the time and LISK is the latest among many), a scam operation to utilize the greediness and idiocy of the crowd. The sad state of crypto when low life scammers take over the genius and socially important idea of decentralized, digital currency by selling something that never ever will be used by anyone (this apply to NXT, JINN, IOTA, LISK and all these scams).

cryptohunter2

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 04:55:50 PM

Not only reasonable, but the only rational act is to question that.

Remember, these scammers lured out money from the idiots via the JINN scam by promising that they deliver a revolutionary, game changer, disruptive microprocessor. Intel, Motorola, TI, Samsung, etc. with their combined 10 billion $ per year R&D budget weren't able to deliver such radically new design. Does anyone apart from the idiots who invested in JINN/IOTA seriously suggests that the two scammers from Norway and Belarus will deliver what Intel couldn't?

One of those country side, remote buildings in this picture is David boy's momma's basement in Hvittingfoss, Norway. One of those country side buildings is the great IOTA/JINN office. Really? The JINN idiots invested in this wanker, so he can take on on Intel with his ZERO employee business from that country side place. As I said, this scam is more than pathetic.

https://i.imgur.com/AsUD1eD.png

The question is not whether the IOTA token works or not? The question is, can these wankers from their momma's basement deliver an IoT business? There is no point to repeat my posts so please read my posts with regards to this, but briefly:
- they have zero experience in IoT. Remember, David boy is in his twenties (B.D. 1989) and he has never delivered any commercial solution. His zero employee business operates from his momma's basement.
- they do not have any IoT system nor the experience and expertise to create one
- there is no monetization rout for digital currencies in the IoT sector at this moment in time (I explained why and anyone who has ever done anything with IoT understands that)
- just as I predicted, they made zero progress in selling their IoT solution (which is not a surprise as they do not have any). During the last 4 months, only progress they made is forming a "partnership" with the Hong Kong based chainofthings group which is a completely irrelevant non-entity in the IoT sector. They have made zero partnership with any IoT solution provider. Zero comemrcial deals. None. Zero revenue - except the money the lured out from the idiots. In the IoT world nobody cares about these scammers. As I pointed out, the blockchain technology and digital currency is not what commercial IoT providers are interested in. No wonder the Ethereum hype about IBM's ADEPT is a dead end proposition (see my post about it in the Viacoin thread at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=699278.msg13967127#msg13967127 ).
- when they collected the money, the Belarusian scammer promised that a GUI will come by Christmas with chat functions, etc. Of course they delivered nothing, which is very much in line with the absolutely non-delivery of JINN.

Are you serious at the slightest not realizing that David boy couldn't even handle the simple project management task of GUI design, but you are assuming that he can create and manage a serious IoT business?

It is more than run the solution on a Windows 7 PC. I understand the idiots and wannabe rich greedy "investors" don't care about IoT (they just want to make profit at the expense of even more idiot noobs), but David boy's scam main theme was IoT. That is one reason the scammer boy will have to go to jail.

Since I have zero technical knowledge or skils in the crypto arena my questions may seem unreasonable or strange. I just heard a few years ago you could use your 7950 to mine £. So i discovered LTC and later other alts. This worked out okay for me but should have worked a lot better since I held all my alts too long and sold only a few.

My questions sadly come from a profiteering pov only and perhaps a greedy one at that since I would gladly turn a profit in the free market against others fighting it out by the same rules. I know many are here perhaps for the love of the technology itself and although I find it interesting I still like to turn some into £ to buy things I like.

So IOTA token (which i missed the crowd sale of somehow -must have been a short lived affair) was of interest to me because in my limited knowledge I had assumed based on reading a few things from other coders on here that there was something new about this token that could help solve some of the flaws or improve upon some of the flaws in other crypto currency. At least there were none reading about IOTA and saying it was a pile of sh*t. So perhaps worth a gamble.

I would not have invested a lot perhaps 0.25 Btc as a gamble only. Not because I have the understanding and appreciation of the workings of iota token...rather just at the hope of turning a profit if things worked out well.

I am just wondering if there was no JINN or whatever and no Internet of things with it. If iota token could be used as other crypto currencies but without perhaps some of the issues they face when adopted by many people and number of transactions increase to a high level. If this is a completely crazy question and IOTA tokens functioning is actually based on these other things like the development of a mega microprocessor or something like that then I didn't really understand anything about the project.

It's kind of hard to make good gambling choices when you don't understand the things you are gambling on. However so far with having no knowledge I have made more money that I thought I would  have and that's fine by me.
rtrtcrypto

Activity: 627
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 05:11:27 PM
Last edit: February 27, 2016, 05:29:46 PM by rtrtcrypto

This thread and your tone just give away your agenda all too quickly. Welcome to Ignore list... next time, maybe more substance and less rant like paranoia.

Check out my posts in this thread. I explained why it is unrealistic, and therefore scam.

We have never ever said we are going to rival Intel or Samsung, on the contrary. They are trolling so hard at this point that they don't even need to appear to be in the realm of reality to bait you in. And no IOTA does not rely on this processor to function.

As for your comment about being 'shocked' that we don't waste our valuable time responding to worthless trolls, please, if you got LEGIT questions about IOTA ask in the real IOTA threads, not threads made by liars and losers who's biggest achievement in life is baiting guys like you to waste your time replying them.

We have already stated we wont entertain this PROVABLE liar anymore, so there won't be any further refutation on our end. We have already debunked this idiots claim infinitely.

Now you are so scared – that’s why you can’t sleep Saturday morning and when you weak up 7 AM your first thing to check this thread. Pathetic and sad. But that’s the inevitable stage all scammers like yourself has to go through when they start realizing what is coming to them.

Get down to business, since you posted the hype about the 10-15X ROI we don’t wait until your shit hits the fan. All right? We will contact law enforcements to report your fraud next week. These law enforcements will be Norway, UK (so we can bring into to game all relevant EU authorities), the US (since you defrauded US citizens by selling illegal securities) and of course Russia, so our friends in the Moscow prosecutor office can track down your business partner Sergey Ivancheglo in Belarus and ship him to Russia.

I have been receiving many messages from people who are the victims of your JINN/IOTA scams and who all would like to see you and the Belarusian in jail. They are giving me different addresses and details with regards to your whereabouts. Could you confirm, are you still hiding in your momma’s basement at Reinemoveien 8, in Hvittingfoss, Norway? Could you confirm as well, is Sergey’s address Minsk, 220020, Cihaya str., 39? Remember son, be truthful and give me the correct addresses, I don’t like when low life scammers, wankers like yourself try to slow down the scam busting process.

LiQio
Legendary

Activity: 1181
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 05:21:14 PM

[...] I understand the idiots and wannabe rich greedy "investors" don't care about IoT (they just want to make profit at the expense of even more idiot noobs), [...]

This reminds me of something ...

Yes, it was that:

runall

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 05:33:10 PM

Daughter you photographed the house where you wanker at night on your keyboard?  Grin

And these addresses - your mother's smelly trolls - smelly hole in different places of the planet? Or is it addresses the same as you trolls agents in Norway, Russia, Belarus etc?

You can not crap new technology you will explode, shoot yourself in the foot because fear and anger  Grin Grin Grin

You will nothing reach smelly troll daughter  Cheesy

You're trying to take time from developers and project managers of IOTA. But soon everyone will forget about you and will be all over the world use IOTA.

Then at this glory for IOTA time you have chice you wanker: exactly you or maybe your agents too go in prison or you kick off because brain cancer.

Warning: your disease progresses.
runall

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 05:49:56 PM

As I said, there are two categories of the IOTA investors exist:
a) idiots (your post clearly indicates that you are in this one)
b) greedy wankers who want to make profit at the expense of naive users who will buy into the P&D.

IOTA/JINN is a classic scam P&D operation just like many others in this board (like NXT, Bitbay, Banxshare were at the time and LISK is the latest among many), a scam operation to utilize the greediness and idiocy of the crowd. The sad state of crypto when low life scammers take over the genius and socially important idea of decentralized, digital currency by selling something that never ever will be used by anyone (this apply to NXT, JINN, IOTA, LISK and all these scams).

Daughter. There are 3 types of new technology haters:

1. agents that try to crap to all the really good technology, fearful of progress.
2. impudent trolls that try to crap to new technology.
3. brazen liars who have brain cancer.

Daughter your post clearly indicates that you are in all of this.

Warning: your disease progresses.
altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 05:52:40 PM
Last edit: February 27, 2016, 06:05:42 PM by altcoinUK

[...] I understand the idiots and wannabe rich greedy "investors" don't care about IoT (they just want to make profit at the expense of even more idiot noobs), [...]

Hurrahh. LiQio, the sockpuppet who always appears when David boy or CfB are in trouble is back ... and as usual talks nonsense.

You are a pathetic liar, you know very well as we have discussed that transaction many times, I sold that GDC (plus some of my shares in the GDC business) with the permission of the GDC developers and with the condition of bringing in a serious guy into the GDC project. As you know very well, the guy who bought that Gadgetcoin is a serious IoT investor and he owns an IoT solution provider business. We discussed that many times, but of course you are shilling so hard this IOTA that you conveniently forget that. The buyer of that transaction has been working since with tzpardi (one of the GDC developers) to create a solution for his IoT company.

That's the difference: you scam by presenting a vaporware and collect money for it, on the other hand I bring real investors and real businesses to any project I work with (go and ask the GDC developers or Gavin Wood from Ethereum what real projects and real work I have brought to their operations).

altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 06:04:05 PM

rather just at the hope of turning a profit if things worked out well.

Here is the issue: if there is no real business behind the coin that generates profit and pays dividend for the coin holders nor the coin is used by a real world business operation (pretty much 99.9% of all coins) then you can make money only at the expense of naive users who buy into the hype. You can make only profit by creating bagholders. That is a scam. I fully understand, currently that is the state of crypto and except BTC and a few legit projects all others are based on this, but such scams bring nothing else than bad name to crypto and of course financial loss to the victims of the scams (i.e. bagholders).

The IOTA scammers creates no IoT solution and of course no microprocessor and they create only bagholders. Are you OK making profit like this?
runall

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 06:08:14 PM

Here is the issue: if there is no real business behind the coin that generates profit and pays dividend for the coin holders nor the coin is used by a real world business operation (pretty much 99.9% of all coins) then you can make money only at the expense of naive users who buy into the hype. You can make only profit by creating bagholders. That is a scam. I fully understand, currently that is the state of crypto and except BTC and a few legit projects all others are based on this, but such scams bring nothing else than bad name to crypto and of course financial loss to the victims of the scams (i.e. bagholders).

The IOTA scammers creates no IoT solution and of course no microprocessor and they create only bagholders. Are you OK making profit like this?

What justifies the daughter of a troll? In vain. You uncovered. You are smelly P&D. You're lying to P&D for cash.
Warning for you pathetic liar: your disease progresses.
runall

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 06:16:00 PM

Here is the issue: you will be treated for brain cancer or you think your can infect other with your brain cancer?

You impudent liar ignoring arguments.

altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 06:54:45 PM

Apparently, the IOTA scammers think the address of their "office" (i.e. David's momma's basement) shouldn't be public. LoL LoL Apparently, they demand from the moderators to delete the posts with regards to the address of their office. Such company information for the very good reasons and by definition is public. David boy, the chief scammer of IOTA operates the IOTA/JINN business - remember, the business which suppose to take on Intel with its revolutionary microprocessor hardware - from his momma's basement at Reinemoveien 8, Hvittingfoss, Norway. However, he thinks such information (the company's public address) should not appear in the public. He thinks the IOTA company address and the picture of his "office" (i.e. his momma's basement) should be hidden. These scammers are lack of common sense, I guess that's why they are scammers in the first place.

LiQio
Legendary

Activity: 1181
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 07:11:30 PM

Hurrahh. LiQio, the sockpuppet who always appears when David boy or CfB are in trouble is back ... and as usual talks nonsense.
Grin Strong argument  Roll Eyes

You are a pathetic liar, you know very well as we have discussed that transaction many times, I sold that GDC (plus some of my shares in the GDC business) with the permission of the GDC developers and with the condition of bringing in a serious guy into the GDC project. As you know very well, the guy who bought that Gadgetcoin is a serious IoT investor and he owns an IoT solution provider business. We discussed that many times, but of course you are shilling so hard this IOTA that you conveniently forget that. The buyer of that transaction has been working since with tzpardi (one of the GDC developers) to create a solution for his IoT company.
That's a lie, we all know it.

That's the difference: you scam by presenting a vaporware and collect money for it, on the other hand I bring real investors and real businesses to any project I work with (go and ask the GDC developers or Gavin Wood from Ethereum what real projects and real work I have brought to their operations).
What did I present where?
You never brought any real investor to any project at all. Why are you trying so hard to pretend being something that you are not?

We all know that you are still in school. Your total investment volume is likely a three figure number (it goes without saying, that I speak of USD not BTC).

Finish school, try to get some experience with girls (or boys if that's more to your liking), rent your first flat, get a job, ... and then, only then, come back here and we will all pay a bit of attention to what you say.
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 10:14:30 PM

While AltcoinUK is quite the basket case, he happens to be right: This, just like JINN and NXT itself, is a clear ponzi scam.

Not a lot unlike the other he supports, Gadget, mind you...
Kronenberg

Activity: 30

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 10:24:39 PM

While AltcoinUK is quite the basket case, he happens to be right: This, just like JINN and NXT itself, is a clear ponzi scam.

Get in their teams, gain their confidence, gorge at their tables, and shut them down.
Kronenberg

Activity: 30

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 10:46:08 PM

What justifies the daughter of a troll? In vain. You uncovered. You are smelly P&D. You're lying to P&D for cash.

ALT COIN UK is no liar.
altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 12:41:10 AM

I support Bitcoin in the the first place and with the majority of my money, and I do support projects which try to deliver something real. The Gadgetcoin developers have about 2-3 weeks to deliver what they promised (a real IoT solution) and then the party is over as far as my concerns - if they are unable to deliver then they will be in trouble with me. I support Ethereum from day one, because at the time their smart contract concept was a genuinely novel idea and I thought there is a slight chance that they can deliver a real and useful decentralized blockchain technology for real world businesses. I am sure you remember how much I was talking about the smart contract concept and its potential to deliver a fantastic return on investment. The financial success is there all right, but I am very unhappy with the direction of ETH and the current meaningless and baseless P&D. If the direction doesn't change then I will exit. C'est la vie. I will give the profit to some charity. I support Skycoin, because the mesh network concept is a socially important initiative and I believe the developer is smart enough to deliver it. If he delivers the mesh network than the society as a whole will benefit from it (see the totalitarian trends in politics which makes the mesh network an important initiative). I will support TPTB_need_war. He is probably not from the Samaritans as well, but he is at least intelligent enough to don't base his project on a blatant scam like these IOTA/JINN wankers did so most likely he will deliver something useful.

In 95% of the cases you are spot on about all kind of things. It doesn't surprise me you understand better than anyone does here - including me - that JINN and IOTA are blatant scams. There is nothing to do with these low life fraudsters except contact law enforcement, let law enforcement handle the case and put them in jail, next to the Moolah scammer Ryan Kennedy. The sockpuppets and shrills were trolling 18 months ago - like now the IOTA sockpuppets and shrills troll all over the place - when I said that I will contact law enforcement about Moolah. Now, the Moolah scammer Ryan Kennedy is in prison. It was you and me who pointed out the Bitbay scam. Now the Bitbay scammers are being investigated by law enforcement. The good news for the future victims of this blatant IOTA/JIN scam is that David boy and the Belarusian will end up in prison as well, and then some of the money will be recovered. Still, the fact that these scammers took over the crypto currency market is indeed a very sad state of affairs.

Netzer

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 12:52:18 AM

I support Bitcoin in the the first place and with the majority of my money, and I do support projects which try to deliver something real. The Gadgetcoin developers have about 2-3 weeks to deliver what they promised (a real IoT solution) and then the party is over as far as my concerns - if they are unable to deliver then they will be in trouble with me. I support Ethereum from day one, because at the time their smart contract concept was a genuinely novel idea and I thought there is a slight chance that they can deliver a real and useful decentralized blockchain technology for real world businesses. I am sure you remember how much I was talking about the smart contract concept and its potential to deliver a fantastic return on investment. The financial success is there all right, but I am very unhappy with the direction of ETH and the current meaningless and baseless P&D. If the direction doesn't change then I will exit. C'est la vie. I will give the profit to some charity. I support Skycoin, because the mesh network concept is a socially important initiative and I believe the developer is smart enough to deliver it. If he delivers the mesh network than the society as a whole will benefit from it (see the totalitarian trends in politics which makes the mesh network an important initiative). I will support TPTB_need_war. He is probably not from the Samaritans as well, but he is at least intelligent enough to don't base his project on a blatant scam like these IOTA/JINN wankers did so most likely he will deliver something useful.

In 95% of the cases you are spot on about all kind of things. It doesn't surprise me you understand better than anyone does here - including me - that JINN and IOTA are blatant scams. There is nothing to do with these low life fraudsters except contact law enforcement, let law enforcement handle the case and put them in jail, next to the Moolah scammer Ryan Kennedy. The sockpuppets and shrills were trolling 18 months ago - like now the IOTA sockpuppets and shrills troll all over the place - when I said that I will contact law enforcement about Moolah. Now, the Moolah scammer Ryan Kennedy is in prison. It was you and me who pointed out the Bitbay scam. Now the Bitbay scammers are being investigated by law enforcement. The good news for the future victims of this blatant IOTA/JIN scam is that David boy and the Belarusian will end up in prison as well, and then some of the money will be recovered. Still, the fact that these scammers took over the crypto currency market is indeed a very sad state of affairs.

Hi altcoinuk! The gadgetcoin developers are working and active. Please check out the gadgetnet Ryver forum.
What you think about LISK?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: