Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 08:00:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: IOTA - Unmoderated thread  (Read 70697 times)
altcoinUK (OP)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 01:15:38 AM

What you think about LISK?

LISK is a pretty much similar scam. Crypti ran out of money - just like JINN did - and then two wankers - similar to IOTA - started a new money collecting party, which is LISK. There is precisely zero chance that anyone ever will use the Crypti or LISK solution in any real world businesses or projects. Just like Crypti was unable to attract any real world use cases, businesses, users in the last 18 months, LISK will be unable to serve any real world use cases as well. There is simply no market for these digital excrements in the context of real world business processes. LISK is nothing more than a pathetic P&D speculative instrument. The greedy "investors" of LISK - just like the shrills of IOTA - try to roll out a P&D at the expenses of naive idiots who will buy into the hype and P&D. Again, the sad state of crypto currencies: nobody cares about these shits outside of this scam driven Bitcointalk microcosmos. Their social and commercial importance in global level is precisely zero. Except Bitcoin (and perhaps Ethereum), the whole ecosystem is a completely irrelevant proposition and a dead end.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cyberhacker
Legendary

Activity: 1330

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 03:05:08 PM

What you think about LISK?

LISK is a pretty much similar scam. Crypti ran out of money - just like JINN did - and then two wankers - similar to IOTA - started a new money collecting party, which is LISK. There is precisely zero chance that anyone ever will use the Crypti or LISK solution in any real world businesses or projects. Just like Crypti was unable to attract any real world use cases, businesses, users in the last 18 months, LISK will be unable to serve any real world use cases as well. There is simply no market for these digital excrements in the context of real world business processes. LISK is nothing more than a pathetic P&D speculative instrument. The greedy "investors" of LISK - just like the shrills of IOTA - try to roll out a P&D at the expenses of naive idiots who will buy into the hype and P&D. Again, the sad state of crypto currencies: nobody cares about these shits outside of this scam driven Bitcointalk microcosmos. Their social and commercial importance in global level is precisely zero. Except Bitcoin (and perhaps Ethereum), the whole ecosystem is a completely irrelevant proposition and a dead end.

you are a truly scam hunter!

LISK thread is full of sock puppets and cheerleaders. those two "devs" are nothing more than promoters. lol

They just wanna ride ethereum wind.

How do you think this one?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1374480.0
altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 04:29:16 PM

I think you are right about that these LISK, JINN, IOTA fraudsters. As you said they ride the BTC and ETH waves. The building stone of their business model is the idiocy of their uninformed and uneducated supporters.

I noticed that Elastic Coin project and I think the objective of the project is fine. Generally I like projects which objective is to deliver a real solution in a niche area. I even liked to theme of the AI project of that Joe guy until it turned out the fat wanker is a truly asshole con artist which was actually a quick realization once his shills and sockpuppets shown up in the thread (I did lots of work on AI software when I was young and I was happy to see someone try something in that field, but that coin was a blatant scam).
I think projects like Skycoin or Ethereum - regardless whether it yield "ROI" or not - could deliver a socially important solution, and therefore they worth some crowdfunding support.
I noticed the SIA sign in your signature, their use case worth the effort as well. Personally I don't think a decentralized file system is a viable technology proposition, never mind that it is viable business proposition, because I think there is no monetization route for decentralized file system solutions. Having said that, the viability of the idea must be validated and therefore, it's great the SIA guys try to do that. It could be the case with that Elastic Coin as well. The project identifies a real world use case and then aims to provide a solution for it. A niche area use case that relates to a valid information technology challenge. The keyword is the niche, as a start-up has a better chance to succeed by creating solution for a niche, unoccupied business place instead of go against multibillion dollar, well established companies, which is what the LISK fraudsters try to accomplish by saying we will create an ecosystem for application development (DAP) and then the world will magically start using it. In the meantime their USP is that the pathetic thing is written in fucking Nodejs, so the shills go around saying that bohooooo it is written in Nodejs, it is revolutionary (any rational individual can see what a fucking nonsense the whole LISK proposition is).

To get to the point about Elastic Coin, the issue is the unregulated crowd funding. Again, they collect money from the wannabe rich greedy users and from the usual idiots of this microcosmos prior delivering the solution. So they create a speculative asset in the first place instead of creating a solution. The usual argument is, ohhhhh they need financial resource from the idiots to develop the software. I disagree with that. Firstly, there are notable solutions which were delivered without milking the idiots and scamming the public (the solutions of Linus Torvalds or Satoshi Nakamoto comes to mind mind as such), secondly if you need fund then go on the regulated avenues using VC and angel investors or regulated crowdfunding platforms which all provides the investors with some kind of protection. If they still want to do the crowdfunding here, then they must have reputable users on board to oversee the allocation of the fund and ensure the fund is strictly used for technology development.
achimsmile
Legendary

Activity: 1225

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 04:47:11 PM

What do you think of gadgetcoin? I heard it's a scam. Is it true?
LiQio
Legendary

Activity: 1181
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 05:10:35 PM

I support Bitcoin in the the first place and with the majority of my money
LOL, so you own 0,9 to 1.3 BTC.

The Gadgetcoin developers have about 2-3 weeks to deliver what they promised (a real IoT solution) and then the party is over as far as my concerns - if they are unable to deliver then they will be in trouble with me.
ROFL, you are such an entertainer - water balloons, right. Actually I'm starting to like you.

I support Ethereum from day one
Wow, what a nose you had there. This project was such an insider tip  Roll Eyes

I am sure you remember how much I was talking about the smart contract concept
TBH, no, you've clearly been covered up by the masses.

and its potential to deliver a fantastic return on investment.
Finally some truth, that's all you care about.

I will give the profit to some charity.
Another ROFL. I'm sure Greenpeace is gonna be delighted receiving 50 dollars from you.

TL;DR although your only 16-ish, and delusions of grandeur appear to be your closest friends, I think your a very funny. Keep it up  Smiley
cyberhacker
Legendary

Activity: 1330

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 05:39:26 PM

To get to the point about Elastic Coin, the issue is the unregulated crowd funding. Again, they collect money from the wannabe rich greedy users and from the usual idiots of this microcosmos prior delivering the solution. So they create a speculative asset in the first place instead of creating a solution. The usual argument is, ohhhhh they need financial resource from the idiots to develop the software. I disagree with that. Firstly, there are notable solutions which were delivered without milking the idiots and scamming the public (the solutions of Linus Torvalds or Satoshi Nakamoto comes to mind mind as such), secondly if you need fund then go on the regulated avenues using VC and angel investors or regulated crowdfunding platforms which all provides the investors with some kind of protection. If they still want to do the crowdfunding here, then they must have reputable users on board to oversee the allocation of the fund and ensure the fund is strictly used for technology development.

thanks man.

although it seems crazy to drop few btc to a new ICO, i still feel more comfortable than LISK and IOTA.

thanks for your advices. I am always watching you to find this or that scam, including BITBAY.
altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 05:55:27 PM

thanks man.

although it seems crazy to drop few btc to a new ICO, i still feel more comfortable than LISK and IOTA.

thanks for your advices. I am always watching you to find this or that scam, including BITBAY.

I will do some research as well on Elastic Coin and depending on the fund allocation and who is handling the money and how I might give them some money. Just for the sake of supporting a novel technology. Again, the use case is very interesting, it is certainly ambitious but if everything works out then it seems doable. If they will not sell the coin on an exchange to the naives, noobs or idiots then I will be probably interested (that was my condition to the Gadgetcoin developers as well, don't do a P&D and don't sell the coin on an exchange to the naive crowd but instead of try to find a VC investor to develop the project.)

P-Funk

Activity: 360
Merit: 250

Token

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 06:48:46 PM

I spent a small amount of bitcoin (not even 1) on the IOTA presale to do just that, support novel tech. DAG-tokens are promising and if they work well could be a better way to do cryptocurrency than blockchains. If IOTA proves the concept, great.

Vitriol and name-calling and all of the other unnecessary attacks don't reinforce your position against IOTA, it does the opposite.
altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 07:09:02 PM

Vitriol and name-calling and all of the other unnecessary attacks don't reinforce your position against IOTA, it does the opposite.

Yeah, yeah. That's what I did hear during the Moolah and Bitbay scams from Vericoin "investors" and Bobsurplus shrills respectively. The shrills, sockpuppets and "investors" always says that, don't they. What else a naive or idiot (please pick which is applicable to you) can say when he realize the scam is busted.
P-Funk

Activity: 360
Merit: 250

Token

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 07:35:08 PM

Thanks for not accusing me of being a sockpuppet Smiley
altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 07:41:24 PM

I spent a small amount of bitcoin (not even 1)

Btw, the reality is, most of the "investors" spent this range of money, 0.5-1 BTC. There are a few with larger investments, but the average amount is around that. Most of the coins were actually bought by the two scammers, and of course this is a no news to anyone who understand how these scams work. No wonder why they desperately try to generate hype with all these sockpuppets and shrills. Buy your own ICO, hype, P&D and unload.
achimsmile
Legendary

Activity: 1225

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 07:42:21 PM

Yeah, yeah. That's what I did hear during the Moolah and Bitbay scams from Vericoin "investors" and Bobsurplus shrills respectively. The shrills, sockpuppets and "investors" always says that, don't they. What else a naive or idiot (please pick which is applicable to you) can say when he realize the scam is busted.

You seem to suffer from a form of shizophrenic solipsism. Everyone who arguments against you is a sockpuppet or shrill. I'm sorry that we are making fun of you.
But then again, you're making fun of yourself...
altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 07:50:08 PM
Last edit: February 28, 2016, 08:31:01 PM by altcoinUK

Thanks for not accusing me of being a sockpuppet Smiley

As you can see, there are three categories in that list: shrills, sockpuppets and "investors". Those three categories intersect with the attributes of greed, naive and idiot. Feel free to define yourself within the boundaries of these. I am sorry, logic dictates there are no more categories and attributes that we can apply to the participants of this scam (i.e. you could be a naive "investor" which is obviously a lot better than being a greedy shrill ... you can see a lot from those in this thread).
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 07:52:35 PM

It was you and me who pointed out the Bitbay scam. Now the Bitbay scammers are being investigated by law enforcement.

Do you have information Bobsurplus is under investigation?
altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 09:07:08 PM
Last edit: February 29, 2016, 12:37:33 AM by altcoinUK

It was you and me who pointed out the Bitbay scam. Now the Bitbay scammers are being investigated by law enforcement.

Do you have information Bobsurplus is under investigation?

Yes, he is. Please note, all I know what I can hear from law enforcement by requesting information via official channels and they don't say a lot. Apparently, the issue with the Bitbay case is China. Since the main scammer was the Bter CEO there are interactions with the Chinese, the communication with the Chinese prosecutors, official translations, correcting the translation, etc. The Moolah scammer Ryan Kennedy is already in prison and IMHO it is just matter of time until all the scammers will face justice.

Btw, in my opinion, Bob's case is the most difficult to prosecute. Bob has never ever denied that he is a P&D marketer. He has been admitting openly that his business is to buy coins, hype them and then sell them. He was never the developer of any coins (as far as I know, but I could be wrong). Not to mention, Bob never ever could make a carrier in this field without the low life scammer developers who scam people instead of getting a job (see our IOTA CfB). Having said that, if David Zimbeck can prove (I understand you have affiliation with David) that he was hired by Bob then Bob is in a bigger trouble.
iotatoken

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 09:11:26 PM

Anyone that still hasn't understood that altcoinUK is a miserable loser who tries to get joy out of life by attacking successful projects should read my final and conclusive response to his hilarious claims here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1379691.msg14040128#msg14040128

iotatoken

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 09:34:26 PM

The critical posts are deleted from the moderated IOTA thread. My critical posts about IOTA even made the Gadgetcoin developers to close their threads. Feel free to post your opinion about IOTA here - the posts won't be deleted from this unmoderated, uncensored thread.

what kind of posts were deleted?? i was some months off and now saw IOTA, i asked about the client/wallet but it seems there is no wallet and strange answers.. the project sounded interesting for me. i want more information before i spend money for something.

please give me information if you know more. i am thankful for every help/information.

what is the total amount of coins? for how much did they sell each coin? and when do we get a wallet/client - i mean, when is the launch? the dev said the ICO is finished since december..

#edit: and in the other thread i get no answer on this questions:
my post #2036
my post #2039

Hello, you have indeed been answered, so no idea why you're going to this troll topic to ask questions from a proven liar and pathological sociopath.

1. Mr. crybaby aka: altcoinUK invested in a project called Gadget, so when IOTA launched he tried to hijack the IOTA topic with lies while he was frantically pointing out to the Gadget team how IOTA would destroy Gadget, so they had to attack it. Gadget proceeded to ignore Mr. crybaby and eventually his insanity drove the very same project he invested in off the forum. What kind of posts were deleted? Trolling ones that did nothing but derail the thread.

2. Each coin is now sold for whatever the market wants to sell it for. The total amount of IOTA that exist (and will ever exist) is 999 999 999. All of these were bought by hundreds of participants of the crowdsale for a total of ~half a million dollars.

3. Back-end testing has been ongoing for several weeks. GUI is in development (GUI is the only thing that has been delayed due to the team - www.creativeda.sh - we hired not being able to deliver ). So when is official launch? After public beta, which will begin any day now, depending on when the GUI dev (www.danwarfel.com) is finally finished.

zen2

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 09:38:28 PM
Last edit: February 28, 2016, 09:50:59 PM by zen2

/snip

perfect. this is what i looked for. clear answer.

and sorry - i asked 3 times when the launch is and where to get a wallet. Not one single answer (except now the last post #2044 at the time of writing.)

altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 10:34:02 PM

OK

So something is being lost in translation:

WHEN THE FUCK IS THIS THING LAUNCHING?

NB: If anybody even thinks about messing with me now Ill jump down his throat like a fucking…

When will be the IoT system and revolutionary microprocessor - so what was promised - delivered? Never. 
cryptohunter2

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 11:52:04 PM

So yes or no

Iota token without jinn or the rest of the fantasy projects related to it is a worth design and could in it's own right be worth investment?

Is Iota token going to be open source?

BITBAY is not a scam. It was a scam and all the scammers left taking all their BTC and dumping their BAY driving prices down. However now it is no longer a scam. David and the bagholders left with BAY are not scammers they are the scammed and David is still working hard on BAY. It is an interesting project and I think worth watching in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: