Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:02:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 [167] 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473054 times)
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2016, 06:49:41 PM

Are you proud of this piece of work because it's not good especially for someone that has the capability to do so much better

Feel free to contribute if you have something relevant to say. By this point in our relationship I'm sure you already know what I think of your empty rhetoric.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
korvas128

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 07:09:00 PM

Are you proud of this piece of work because it's not good especially for someone that has the capability to do so much better

Feel free to contribute if you have something relevant to say. By this point in our relationship I'm sure you already know what I think of your empty rhetoric.

I might just do that how does the process for contribution work do I send you the changes for review or do I just make the changes how would you like to handle the control flow

Ionomy V3 for Wallets - Masternodes - Trading - Games
https://ionomy.com/en/aff/46cbe5fa1d262e23665191a7c7864072

For the few TROLLS left some inconvenient statements of FACT
https://news.ionomy.com/just-to-be-clear/
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2016, 07:18:13 PM

I might just do that how does the process for contribution work do I send you the changes for review or do I just make the changes how would you like to handle the control flow

Post it here or on iontalk, make it short and factual, with links whenever possible. After a few days I'll collect the contributions and update the FAQ.
WildShark

Activity: 1344
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2016, 11:56:39 PM
Last edit: September 10, 2016, 12:35:20 AM by WildShark

So once again anyone have any better ideas on how a small development team solicit intelligence from the land of crypto please share it

Has any whale ever asked any tough questions?

WildShark is a very vocal "Shark" in the Whale's meetings expressing his option on "input to direction of the platform". Which includes asking the tough questions to the Team and clarifying the Ionomy vision! None of this discussion pertains to my strategy of Buying/Selling IONs.

The definition of insider trading is "trading a public company's stock or other securities (such as bonds or stock options)", IONs, Electrons or Atoms are neither of these! I also do not own any of Ionomy stock and therefore I DO NOT PERFORM INSIDER TRADING.

I'm not a financial expert, so I am open to correction if my interpretation is wrong.

@CyrptoBuds Is your interpretation wrong??? Are you going to correct it? or are we just rolling with WildShark's statements are correct??? How about you sharing an answer to Korvas128 question? I think having Whales, Sharks and Founders is a wise method of soliciting intelligence into the Ionomy project...

I would never trust any statement you make without seeing indisputable proof of the claim.

Let's try and work on answering one though/statement at a time in our discussion with indisputable proof. Do you trust any of the statements made in the posting above. If you agree to them, let's say that it fills your "indisputable proof". Your other viable option is to visit the Ionomy Slack and ask your questions there where you can solicit intelligent answers from the ION community to my statements?

For more information, Join/Visit the Ionomy Slack @ https://ionomy.slack.com/messages/general/details/

No, I do not agree and I'm having problems following what you are doing here. Thanks.

What do you not understand about my statements made in the prior post??? I'm guessing your don't take them as "indisputable proof" since you disagree with my statements and you need to voice the reason you disagree to my statement here or in Ionomy Slack where they can prove your indisputable proof... What's wrong with my statement?

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 12:29:39 AM

I stated before that I don't agree with you. I've stated why I don't agree wth you and I've also suggested a different solution to soliciting input. I think all your color coding and post mixing got you all mixed up.

WildShark

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2016, 12:40:32 AM
Last edit: September 10, 2016, 01:32:51 AM by WildShark

I stated before that I don't agree with you. I've stated why I don't agree wth you and I've also suggested a different solution to soliciting input. I think all your color coding and post mixing got you all mixed up.

I would never trust any statement you make without seeing indisputable proof of the claim.

maybe you will have luck in ionomy slack providing your "indisputable proof"...

How do you know that I am still a whale?
How do you know that I speak loudly in the meetings?
How do you know Sharky's been told about the details of the Ionomy vision?
How do you know Sharky's is Buying/Selling IONs?
How do you know the law where the company is registered?
How do you know Sharky's doesn't have stock in Ionomy?
If proof is provided, how do you know it wasn't faked?

in the mean time, let's roll with my statements until proven wrong with facts:

WildShark is a very vocal "Shark" in the Whale's meetings expressing his option on "input to direction of the platform". Which includes asking the tough questions to the Team and clarifying the Ionomy vision! None of this discussion pertains to my strategy of Buying/Selling IONs.

The definition of insider trading is "trading a public company's stock or other securities (such as bonds or stock options)", IONs, Electrons or Atoms are neither of these! I also do not own any of Ionomy stock and therefore I DO NOT PERFORM INSIDER TRADING.

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
WildShark

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2016, 01:38:42 AM

I think wildshark believes if he says he hasn't conducted any insider trading it makes it true, if the SEC catches on it's ok, they just fudding as well

I don't think the SEC has jurisdiction over a Singapore business? lol

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2016, 01:52:16 AM

Haha its funny to watch paycoin 2.0, lots of delusional ppl

I think wildshark believes if he says he hasn't conducted any insider trading it makes it true, if the SEC catches on it's ok, they just fudding as well

What Singapore business? Ionomy PTE doesn't exist AND the SEC regulates any securities offered in the US anyway, no matter where the real or fictional company may be located. So your only remaining argument is that atoms are not securities, which you still haven't explained. Are they financial assets? Are they tradeable?
WildShark

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2016, 01:54:51 AM

What Singapore business? Ionomy PTE doesn't exist AND the SEC regulates any securities offered in the US anyway, no matter where the real or fictional company may be located. So your only remaining argument is that atoms are not securities, which you still haven't explained. Are they financial assets? Are they tradeable?

and atoms are not securities in Singapore so the definition of insider trading does not apply

and if Ionomy doesn't exist, how can any law be violated?

WildShark

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2016, 02:09:01 AM
Last edit: September 10, 2016, 02:20:38 AM by WildShark

and atoms are not securities in Singapore so the definition of insider trading does not apply

and it Ionomy doesn't exist, how can any law be violated?

being asian and having lived in that part of the world most of my life (as well as having a lot of family living in singapore), you will find that most of the rules you find in the US are close if not the same as in singapore, so if it is illegal in the US it is more then likely illegal in singapore (well actually you will find singapore rules are generally a lot stricter then the US rules, and they are tougher on punishment then the US)

so you know Singapore law and can confirm that atom are a securities? the only law posted here pertained to a US law governing hashlets...

but if U say this project is Paycon 2, that means Ionomy stakers  are Hashlets and they are not traded? Where is the inside trading?

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2016, 02:24:09 AM

Singapore doesn't matter. The SEC regulates securities in the US, even ones issued by foreign entities. So the SEC would have the final word anyway.

And no, using a fake business is not an valid excuse to violate laws. I hope you were joking with that one.
WildShark

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2016, 02:29:32 AM
Last edit: September 10, 2016, 02:42:41 AM by WildShark

Singapore doesn't matter. The SEC regulates securities in the US, even ones issued by foreign entities. So the SEC would have the final word anyway.

And no, using a fake business is not an valid excuse to violate laws. I hope you were joking with that one.

so is atoms a securities or not? your the one that said Ionomy PTE doesn't exist???

so my statement is still true and valid: The definition of insider trading is "trading a public company's stock or other securities (such as bonds or stock options)", IONs, Electrons or Atoms are neither of these!

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2016, 02:42:51 AM

so is atoms a securities or not? your the one that said Ionomy PTE doesn't exist???

You tell me if atoms are securities. I don't own any. Shouldn't you know what you own? I asked you if they are financial assets, or if they're tradable? Is there an expectation of profit associated with atoms? Do you know answers to those questions?

And yes, ionomy PTE doesn't exist. Try looking it up on Singapore business search. That's a separate issue though. You the one who brought up the ludicrous claim that law doesn't apply. It does.

You should talk to a lawyer. I'm serious. You don't seem to grasp what you're dealing with. Extremely bizarre considering the precedent with Garza.

Edit to your edit:

so my statement is still true and valid: The definition of insider trading is "trading a public company's stock or other securities (such as bonds or stock options)", IONs, Electrons or Atoms are neither of these!

Doesn't follow. The definition of a security is far wider that that. Read up or talk to someone who knows these things.
WildShark

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2016, 02:48:49 AM

You tell me if atoms are securities. I don't own any. Shouldn't you know what you own? I asked you if they are financial assets, or if they're tradable? Is there an expectation of profit associated with atoms? Do you know answers to those questions?

And yes, ionomy PTE doesn't exist. Try looking it up on Singapore business search. That's a separate issue though. You the one who brought up the ludicrous claim that law doesn't apply. It does.

You should talk to a lawyer. I'm serious. You don't seem to grasp what you're dealing with. Extremely bizarre considering the precedent with Garza.

Edit to your edit:

Doesn't follow. The definition of a security is far wider that that. Read up or talk to someone who knows these things.

Thanks, I will do more homework on atoms being "securities" with the accountant... and if the company doesn't exist, I have a bigger problem....

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2016, 02:58:25 AM

... or you could just be a parrot if that makes you feel better Roll Eyes

Ionomy is lucky to have you sharkie.
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 03:08:33 AM

re: the company existing or not.

Why are you ok with a guy from Texas "running" a company "in singapore" anyway?
WildShark

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2016, 03:19:17 AM

I honestly don't know or care about the atoms, but I would be more worried about IONs, it would be just like when you are currency trading, if u have information before it is available to the general public and you act on that information (i.e. buy/sell ions), that is insider trading and is illegal

<edit> it would be the same as if I had the FOMC report before it was publicly available when trading currency

the information we have is a one way street with us providing input into the platform and the early access to the platform for testing... Ionomy operates on a policy that they do not release the dates of their milestones

WildShark

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2016, 03:32:12 AM

... or you could just be a parrot if that makes you feel better Roll Eyes

Ionomy is lucky to have you sharkie.

The Shark is far from rolling with the management, I buck the system often when I don't think they are doing the right thing or see something incorrect... I have earned my Shark reputation

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2016, 03:46:54 AM

the information we have is a one way street with us providing input into the platform and the early access to the platform for testing... Ionomy operates on a policy that they do not release the dates of their milestones

That's not what you've said before though. So you're now saying that you don't have access to the secret awesome business plan?

https://archive.is/dSAR6#selection-5939.0-5943.3
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 04:34:54 AM

Edit to your edit:

Also note there was a very real grey area on masternodes for dash being unregistered securities. Apple want nothing to do with dash due to that and the anonymous attempt for the transfers and its a coin that can't be used in the app store apps.

Seeing as ion is based on dash with masternodes it follows suite. Also realise that the public masternodes are shares yes they are referred to as get your masternode share, that does a return on investing amount.

Just because there is no involvement with sec etc now doesn't mean that in the future its not the case. Remember that xpy users said the same thing... its not a scam, hashlets exist... hashlets aren't securities... no sec action so its sec approved (looking at you mr coins). Also note that your continued voice using terms like investment, shares etc sharky will have you as someone in the firing line later. Im going to go on a limb and say no matter what your internet research dictates neither your nor my word are definitive in the eyes of the law and with yourself encouraging others so publically and openly with the terms you use you do implicate yourself a lot. You aren't very cautious and arrogance in that regard does get one in trouble at times with internet archives etc.

I do know that what suchmoon etc say to be correct. Where a company is incorporated does NOT prevent law from catching up to them. If you offer services to citizens of a country then you come under their law jurisdictions... sure if you yourself live in the singapore or phillipines or anywhere else it might be a strech for them to extradite you but it doesn't make the actual company runners any less culpable. So matlack and his friends in usa living aren't protected just because they made their company in the phillipines and have some rent a director on the form name.
Pages: « 1 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 [167] 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: