Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:17:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 246 »
  Print  
Author Topic: margin terminal is now FREE - bots for over 30 exchanges  (Read 268521 times)
BadAss.Sx
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2017, 10:55:26 AM

Congrats...found this tool better then others in the market. Also made a lot with this tool the last month. Keep up the good work.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
drnkk

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 11:03:42 AM

Congratulations Jon,

I can say that, after experiencing the interface of Leonardo,
Trading with a web interface of an exchange service is like torture.
Keep up the good work,
Best Wishes for you and the team

Bitrated user: drnk.
thedreamer
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 01:18:10 AM

I agree. I just bought my second copy of Leonardo as it makes trading just work much better for you.
It is not a fire and forget type of system, but works very, very well. :-)

ps. The support is outstanding from the dev(s). Yes, there are some small issues every now and then, but considering it's still considered BETA,
it earns it's keep very quickly.

Go Big or Go Home.
dan_and_shan

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 11:17:14 AM

Well said!!!

"It is not a fire and forget type of system, but works very, very well. but considering it's still considered BETA,
it earns it's keep very quickly. The support is outstanding from the dev"

Don't take life too serious, No one gets out alive Wink
TransAtlantic

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 03:37:59 PM

I do love the software, too.  Great work, developers!

Some improvement suggestions for the GUI:

I would love to be able to re-arrange the displaying order of the opened "tabs" (the exchanges, the pairs, the strategies).  As in "A-B-C-D-E" -> "A-E-D-B-C".
Now, they are only displayed by the order in which they were initially opened, which feels like the 90s.  It would be much easier to manage if I could move them around.
Example of a real-life case:  I have many pairs open on 1 exchange, but there are 3 that I check most frequently today, due to volatility.  I would like to put those pairs together, to switch through them easily, and not have to scroll through all the pairs to find them out.  It can get very confusing with having many opened pairs and markets.
The goal of that is to make it easier to have the information I want, quickly (i.e. "right now!"), with as little effort or manipulations as possible needed from my side.

Likewise, it would be important for me to to have each "pair" keep its own chart display settings (30m, 1h, 12h, etc., and also the position of the order book, which tends to disappear).  Like it currently is the case for the indicators.  (Each pair keep its indicator preferences.)
It is a bit annoying to have to re-arrange things constantly when switching many times through all the different pairs.

Also, a way to put a stop loss (either through the exchange or through leonArdo) would be an important feature - like having a seatbelt on a fast car!  Cheesy
TransAtlantic

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 03:39:33 PM

2 questions:

Can we trade Ripple on Bitstamp through leonArdo?  This market/pair is open at Bitstamp, but I only see one possible pair in leonArdo: "BTC/USD"

And can we trade Tether on Bitfinex?  I do not see the USDT/USD pair either.
akeetlebeetle

Activity: 221

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 03:40:44 PM

I would love to be able to re-arrange the displaying order of the opened "tabs" (the exchanges, the pairs, the strategies).  As in "A-B-C-D-E" -> "A-E-D-B-C".
Now, they are only displayed by the order in which they were initially opened, which feels like the 90s.  It would be much easier to manage if I could move them around.
Example of a real-life case:  I have many pairs open on 1 exchange, but there are 3 that I check most frequently today, due to volatility.  I would like to put those pairs together, to switch through them easily, and not have to scroll through all the pairs to find them out.  It can get very confusing with having many opened pairs and markets.
The goal of that is to make it easier to have the information I want, quickly (i.e. "right now!"), with as little effort or manipulations as possible needed from my side.

Likewise, it would be important for me to to have each "pair" keep its own chart display settings (30m, 1h, 12h, etc., and also the position of the order book, which tends to disappear).  Like it currently is the case for the indicators.  (Each pair keep its indicator preferences.)
It is a bit annoying to have to re-arrange things constantly when switching many times through all the different pairs.

Also, a way to put a stop loss (either through the exchange or through leonArdo) would be an important feature - like having a seatbelt on a fast car!  Cheesy

I second this. I'll also add that the tabs for the bots need to be able to be arranged. I do a lot of ping-pong bots and label them according to their price. After awhile, it gets a bit messy as they tend to get out of order.
TransAtlantic

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 03:50:58 PM

I second this. I'll also add that the tabs for the bots need to be able to be arranged. I do a lot of ping-pong bots and label them according to their price. After awhile, it gets a bit messy as they tend to get out of order.

That's what I meant by "the strategies": the bots.
Great to know others feel the same way as I do, so there will be many people even happier with the software when this will be improved!  Smiley
dan_and_shan

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 10:08:01 PM

I Agree these features would be fantastic, one i would love to see is, a total traded and profit loss percentage for each bot , so at a glance you can see which bots are underwater and which are, Flying High. Also some sort of MACD cross trigger, to raise or lower margin appropriately.
But i know you guys are flat out working on the memory leak, which is definitely the highest priority. Great to hear you are getting some volume in your sales, as you grow, all your customers will benefit as more funding is available for development. I can see you doing very,very well in the future with this software. Already i would love to use it on forex markets Wink
Let me know if i can help in any way with testing etc.  Love your work
Regards Dan

Don't take life too serious, No one gets out alive Wink
TransAtlantic

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 05:03:52 AM

I Agree these features would be fantastic, one i would love to see is, a total traded and profit loss percentage for each bot , so at a glance you can see which bots are underwater and which are, Flying High.

+1

I also agree with the gratitude for the devs your are expressing.  Smiley
akeetlebeetle

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 05:06:01 AM

I Agree these features would be fantastic, one i would love to see is, a total traded and profit loss percentage for each bot , so at a glance you can see which bots are underwater and which are, Flying High.

+1

I also agree with the gratitude for the devs your are expressing.  Smiley

+1 for the profit/loss. Can we please get this devs?
TransAtlantic

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 05:10:45 AM

Another improvement suggestion:

To change the way/action by which tabs (exchanges, pairs and bots) are closed.  It happens very often that I close one of those by mistake when I am simply switching tabs quickly.  It makes me swear every time!  (on top of suspending the bot, therefore possibly loosing on trades, etc.)  I then have to re-open that pair ("Which pair out of the 100 pairs was it??!" &?"*#$ ), re-start the bot, etc.

On a UI design approch, having the "X" (close) button is right in the area where the user needs to click to switch exchanges/pairs/bots is not a good idea!  It is particularly tricky with the Exchanges tab, as they are rather small, and so the X button occupies almost up to 1/4 of the total height of the tab (for "btce").
So there should be either a confirmation prompt "Do you want to close the [Exchange/Pair/Bot] XYZ?"
Or the closing method could be by using a right-click.
Or, alternatively, this situation could be avoided if we would have a way to "lock" tabs, to prevent accidental closing.

I hope these suggestions can be useful.  (They would sure make my life easier, and avoid me being upset at my computer in this particular case!  Smiley  )
TransAtlantic

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 05:15:13 AM

Adding to that:
The profit/loss "per bot" would be great, as well as "per pair", "per exchange", and "leonArdo's totals", all of those per customizable time period.

I know I might be asking a lot with these, but I believe that, if stats are implemented the right way, all these different stats and level of stats could be fetched and displayed easily.  So it's best to think about it entirely from the beginning.
akeetlebeetle

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 07:25:46 AM

Guys, get some bots on SBD (Steem Dollars), I'm making money hand over fist. Holy shit!
leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1008

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2017, 11:51:06 AM
Last edit: April 30, 2017, 12:06:18 PM by leonArdo@margin

Adding to that:
The profit/loss "per bot" would be great, as well as "per pair", "per exchange", and "leonArdo's totals", all of those per customizable time period.

I know I might be asking a lot with these, but I believe that, if stats are implemented the right way, all these different stats and level of stats could be fetched and displayed easily.  So it's best to think about it entirely from the beginning.

Thanks for all your suggestions TransAtlantic!

We are just a little short of resources now - like butter spread over too much bread if you know what I mean.

We will be much stronger come the summer as we are in the process of closing an incredible funding round and things will pick up speed, I promise.

Love all your suggestions.

All the best,
Jonathan

Menaxerius

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 02:53:23 PM

What I also would like is an option to sell or buy with all available coins.

Regards
TransAtlantic

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 02:56:01 PM

Guys, get some bots on SBD (Steem Dollars), I'm making money hand over fist. Holy shit!

Thanks for the tip.  Smiley

I'm curious:  How to you manage to find interesting coins, or coins with high volatility/movements like this, out of the 100+ coins there are at the exchanges?
akeetlebeetle

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 07:14:23 PM

Thanks for the tip.  Smiley

I'm curious:  How to you manage to find interesting coins, or coins with high volatility/movements like this, out of the 100+ coins there are at the exchanges?

Random luck. I was looking for a new coin to trade and started clicking on diff coins on Poli and saw that one. It was like x-mas in July! lol

The vol died down this morning, but is back. So, bank while you can.

Lets all keep an eye out for coins like that and keep each other informed.
leomedina01

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 12:58:05 AM

http://prntscr.com/f2qd4f

Why this is happening evrytime? Price increases, but buy order is not going up along with the strategy thresholds. Even when i try to drag and drop the order to the right place, after a certain time, leonArdo keeps placing it at the original price where i dragged it from. So i have to close the strategy and open a new one.

Is this a bug? or is there any settings i have to adjust?

Thnx.
akeetlebeetle

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 01:04:00 AM

http://prntscr.com/f2qd4f

Why this is happening evrytime? Price increases, but buy order is not going up along with the strategy thresholds. Even when i try to drag and drop the order to the right place, after a certain time, leonArdo keeps placing it at the original price where i dragged it from. So i have to close the strategy and open a new one.

Is this a bug? or is there any settings i have to adjust?

Thnx.

That's because it would have to make a bad trade to continue. You set that up under Min Effective Gain. If you make that a minus number (I use -5 or -1) it'll allow the program to continue. Otherwise it can't until the price comes back to that point.

The idea is that you allow it to make a bad trade occasionally to allow it to continue trading and (hopefully) make more money than you lost in the trade.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 246 »
  Print  

Jump to: