Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:47:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 [135] 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 ... 246 »
  Print  
Author Topic: margin terminal is now FREE - bots for over 30 exchanges  (Read 268523 times)
leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1008

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 08:15:07 PM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mninfo

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:09:19 PM

The Ultra package includes up to 7 markets of your choice. You don't need to choose them all straight away so it's no problem to add some later.
Ok perfect

Concerning the bug, I just tried it and it worked fine. Which system are you on? You meant the notifications, right?
Yeah, notifications sorry. I was on an Ubuntu 16.04

We want to create an API for leonArdo and will do so in the future!
Any ETA?
DarthKegRaider

Activity: 20

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:18:34 PM

Not gonna lie......THAT'S AWESOME!  Now how do I enable it already Smiley
maximil

Activity: 17

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:39:52 PM

We're all waiting for the new bot functionality and this guy is teasing lightsaber charts.

pffffffttttt
leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 10:41:03 PM

Not gonna lie......THAT'S AWESOME!  Now how do I enable it already Smiley

Thanks. We like it too!

It will be available in the next release...

leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 10:42:33 PM

We're all waiting for the new bot functionality and this guy is teasing lightsaber charts.

pffffffttttt

Don't be so harsh maximil

We are working on the even more awesome leonArdo Bollinger Band Bot which will also be in the next release as promised  Wink

leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 10:44:01 PM

The Ultra package includes up to 7 markets of your choice. You don't need to choose them all straight away so it's no problem to add some later.
Ok perfect

Concerning the bug, I just tried it and it worked fine. Which system are you on? You meant the notifications, right?

Any ETA?

Thanks for getting back to me.

No ETA on the API I'm afraid.

Best wishes,
Jonathan

bitChipper

Activity: 896
Merit: 290

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:13:54 PM

pffffffttttt

We are working on the even more awesome leonArdo Bollinger Band Bot which will also be in the next release as promised  Wink

Really looking forward to this, will the update with the bollinger bands cost or is the upgrade free?

I really like this bot and i have found it runs smoothly probably 95% of the time. Very rarely does it crash for me
maximil

Activity: 17

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:44:03 PM

pffffffttttt

Yay!
Just needed some confirmation.

What's up for next release Angry Birds buy/sell icons? :p
hackbyte
Copper Member

Activity: 282
Merit: 111

Doing cryptocurrency stuff since 2010.

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 04:04:09 AM

Hi there! I am considering buying the bot but I have one crucial question.

Could I run the bot in more than one PC? If so, could I run it simultaneously on both?
Otherwise, is there an API I can connect to remotely see the the bot status and start/stop it? (Granted the bot is running behind a static ip with API port open)

EDIT: One more question, paying for Ultra grants free access to all new markets? Or would I have to pay them individually once they are out?

Thank you

Yes, the ultra purchase gives you access to all actual aviable exchanges. Dunno if new added exchanges are included on that. Wink

You can run leonardo as often as you like, from as many computers and users as you want. As long as you only use one api key per exchange overall.

I wanna say, i have 3 licenses, for bitfinex, bittrex and poloniex, and i can start any leonardo on any machine as often as i like, as long as there is actually only one specific variant running for any specific exchange.

So no .. sadly no server/client behaviour (which i would really like anyways!;)).

But you can use vnc or other tools to have it run in the background and connect only when you want.... even on remote (virtual) boxes...

Greetins,

hacky

Hi and thanks for jumping in Smiley
The reason that you can't run leonardo on two machines on the same exchange is the way the exchanges handle the keys.
There is a good chance that running it on two machines at the same time renders the key non-functional.

All the best,
  Rene

Yeah, but the idea to have a "daemon" part which does the actual traffic with the exchanges and even executes the bot code and handles its orders whilst your GUI can simply run on another machine or maybe at several machines in parallel would make a lot of things really nice.

First, these frequent GUI crashes will no longer kill all running bots. - By the way they actually even happen at the full licensed version too ... sometimes if you change an order, sometimes if you try to close a pair ... there is virtually no way to tell any consistent behauvior whicht triggers this.

And second .... this daemon part can for sure run on some energy saving raspi or other embedded PC w/o need to have a big GPU to handle that Qt gui.

I hope, you guys did not code the functionality right in to the GUI, didn't you? Smiley

Greetings,

hacky.

P.s.: Bitfinex and Poloniex are actually stable enough so i have them running in one instance actually.
Oh by the way ... for DISPLAY:0.0 leonArdo is not able to open a GUI at all. If i run it remotely to my primary desktop with DISPLAY=foxnax:0 it runs fine, but a bit laggy ... meh. Wink

Cryptocurrency Mining, Gambling, Lending, Trading, Staking .. So much to do with them, since 2010!
Donations-> 1bytoroRvXLGc1FWTob5h1oH92VMdUSFi Questions? Dunno! To the moon? Mün or bust!
Lust auf klönschnack? Schau bei uns rein im Cryptotalk (D-A-CH+EU) unter https://t.me/cryptotalkgerman
sarannah

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 04:33:29 AM

Ok perfect

Any ETA?

Best wishes,
Jonathan

What we can do with API like that?
leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 08:50:55 AM

Could I run the bot in more than one PC? If so, could I run it simultaneously on both?
Otherwise, is there an API I can connect to remotely see the the bot status and start/stop it? (Granted the bot is running behind a static ip with API port open)

EDIT: One more question, paying for Ultra grants free access to all new markets? Or would I have to pay them individually once they are out?

Thank you

Yes, the ultra purchase gives you access to all actual aviable exchanges. Dunno if new added exchanges are included on that. Wink

You can run leonardo as often as you like, from as many computers and users as you want. As long as you only use one api key per exchange overall.

I wanna say, i have 3 licenses, for bitfinex, bittrex and poloniex, and i can start any leonardo on any machine as often as i like, as long as there is actually only one specific variant running for any specific exchange.

So no .. sadly no server/client behaviour (which i would really like anyways!;)).

But you can use vnc or other tools to have it run in the background and connect only when you want.... even on remote (virtual) boxes...

Greetins,

hacky

The reason that you can't run leonardo on two machines on the same exchange is the way the exchanges handle the keys.
There is a good chance that running it on two machines at the same time renders the key non-functional.

All the best,
  Rene

Yeah, but the idea to have a "daemon" part which does the actual traffic with the exchanges and even executes the bot code and handles its orders whilst your GUI can simply run on another machine or maybe at several machines in parallel would make a lot of things really nice.

First, these frequent GUI crashes will no longer kill all running bots. - By the way they actually even happen at the full licensed version too ... sometimes if you change an order, sometimes if you try to close a pair ... there is virtually no way to tell any consistent behauvior whicht triggers this.

And second .... this daemon part can for sure run on some energy saving raspi or other embedded PC w/o need to have a big GPU to handle that Qt gui.

I hope, you guys did not code the functionality right in to the GUI, didn't you? Smiley

Greetings,

hacky.

P.s.: Bitfinex and Poloniex are actually stable enough so i have them running in one instance actually.
Oh by the way ... for DISPLAY:0.0 leonArdo is not able to open a GUI at all. If i run it remotely to my primary desktop with DISPLAY=foxnax:0 it runs fine, but a bit laggy ... meh. Wink

Thanks for getting in touch Hacky!

>> I hope, you guys did not code the functionality right in to the GUI, didn't you? Smiley
Of course not Smiley

Thanks for the nice idea.

Best wishes,
Jonathan

leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 09:16:35 AM

Ok perfect

Any ETA?

Best wishes,
Jonathan

What we can do with API like that?

Hey,

that would make a headless mode possible. So that you could connect to leonArdo from a remote connecting without using a VNC/rdesktop solution.
We would love to see that, just have to plan accordingly to our resources.

All the best,

Rene

leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 09:18:28 AM

Thank you

Greetins,

hacky

All the best,
  Rene

Greetings,

hacky.

We hear ya! We are already thinking along that lines already.
Thanks for sharing your ideas in detail. Always helps to prioritize the planned features Smiley

All the best,

Rene

evan79

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:52:03 PM

If i zoom in or out on a graph/trading pair or move the graph up or down is there a way to keep a graph as i left it because if i change to a different trading pair and then go back the graph resets itself and i have to do everything over again, i am not opening different graphs this is just switching between different graphs/trading pairs windows?
dankan88

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:16:52 PM

just wanted to do a quick update on my experience.
The support team has been great since the first day. After a lot of tryes i just asked them for a refund and they accepted really fast.
Maybe was my fault, maybe bittrex serves had a little too much problems at the time but i can say for sure i am overall really happy to ha tryed it out.
For everyone willing to try leonardo, go for it, they have a great support and if you don't like it you can always get your moneys back!

have a good day guys Wink
Dancro86

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:49:58 PM

Hi all,

New to this forum. I’ve been using Leonardo for about 5 months now. Wouldn’t say I’m an expert in it but it has been fairly successful for me.

I do have one question though, and sorry if this has already been brought up. I notice that with Leonardo, there is unfortunately no way to profit off of the huge spikes that the coins will sometimes experience when using the margintrader. Is there any way to make the bot not create the sell until after the current coins price has reached the desired value? That way if the coin continues to spike above the desired sell range, the bot would continually create a new sell price just under the current coin value, maybe 2 percent or so, that way if the coin continues to spike, you can effectively always have a sell just under that current value. I guess similar to a step gain like gunbot.

Sorry if this has already been asked.
Gemmed

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:58:48 PM

Hello,
tool tip messages in demo version are cut a half, cant see the whole text. Any option to solve this?
Also can you tell us what exchanges are next to be added?
leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 02:11:14 PM

If i zoom in or out on a graph/trading pair or move the graph up or down is there a way to keep a graph as i left it because if i change to a different trading pair and then go back the graph resets itself and i have to do everything over again, i am not opening different graphs this is just switching between different graphs/trading pairs windows?

Hi, thanks for mentioning it. We will fix it soon Smiley

All the best,

Rene

leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 02:13:42 PM

Hi all,

New to this forum. I’ve been using Leonardo for about 5 months now. Wouldn’t say I’m an expert in it but it has been fairly successful for me.

I do have one question though, and sorry if this has already been brought up. I notice that with Leonardo, there is unfortunately no way to profit off of the huge spikes that the coins will sometimes experience when using the margintrader. Is there any way to make the bot not create the sell until after the current coins price has reached the desired value? That way if the coin continues to spike above the desired sell range, the bot would continually create a new sell price just under the current coin value, maybe 2 percent or so, that way if the coin continues to spike, you can effectively always have a sell just under that current value. I guess similar to a step gain like gunbot.

Sorry if this has already been asked.

Hi,

there will be more strategies soon, which are meant to support profiting from various market conditions Smiley

All the best,

Rene

Pages: « 1 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 [135] 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 ... 246 »
  Print  

Jump to: