Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:33:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 246 »
  Print  
Author Topic: margin terminal is now FREE - bots for over 30 exchanges  (Read 268521 times)
Amaralluis

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 07:50:17 PM

The answer is no, only the margin maker bot allows to put a stop loss but you cant set a sell order as its calculated dynamically.

A dynamic sell order for price target would in theory be even better than a fixed one.   If I understand the margin bot correct it's a bot which executes a strategy of continuous buying and selling between a dynamic range. If I could instruct the bot to only do it once for
the coins I allready have than I would have what i'm looking for, but i don't think that's possible right ? (it would make it a 'sell-once-sell only'- bot basically)

I really hope someone can help me with this, because since it feels like such a basic feature, it really annoys me that I can't find it anywhere even after multiple days of searching.

No you cant select the number of trades with the margin maker bot. Its constantly running.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hackbyte
Copper Member

Activity: 282
Merit: 111

Doing cryptocurrency stuff since 2010.

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 08:03:16 PM

*Sigh*

Any suggestions? I Already deleted the .leonardo dir and so tried to re initialise leonardo (3.5.0-beta build: 11228543) but .. well see for yourself:

I hope we will see an update for that bitfinex problem soon, it's starting to cost money......

Greetings,

hacky

Until there is an update with Leonardo I think you are out of luck. Bitifiniex has tighten up the access to its API and Leonardo is not API friendly anymore.
Wait to hear what Jon has to say.

Heh yea i know ... but at least it still worked as monitor ...... but now, by the way even on ethereum, i just see this line over hours...

Oh did i forget to mention that it was running nearly all day long and i _had_ all chart data on the screen til i restarted it?

Meh..... it get's a bit annoying actually....... Wink

Hacky

Cryptocurrency Mining, Gambling, Lending, Trading, Staking .. So much to do with them, since 2010!
Donations-> 1bytoroRvXLGc1FWTob5h1oH92VMdUSFi Questions? Dunno! To the moon? Mün or bust!
Lust auf klönschnack? Schau bei uns rein im Cryptotalk (D-A-CH+EU) unter https://t.me/cryptotalkgerman
leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1008

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 08:40:24 AM

*Sigh*

Any suggestions? I Already deleted the .leonardo dir and so tried to re initialise leonardo (3.5.0-beta build: 11228543) but .. well see for yourself:

I hope we will see an update for that bitfinex problem soon, it's starting to cost money......

Greetings,

hacky

Until there is an update with Leonardo I think you are out of luck. Bitifiniex has tighten up the access to its API and Leonardo is not API friendly anymore.

We hear you Hacky. Yeah, leonArdo does it's own local data collection when running, but after a restart it pulls from our servers.

I am onl holiday for a week, but the guys are on it and will update soon.

Best wishes,
Jonathan

Heh yea i know ... but at least it still worked as monitor ...... but now, by the way even on ethereum, i just see this line over hours...

Oh did i forget to mention that it was running nearly all day long and i _had_ all chart data on the screen til i restarted it?

Hacky

We hear you Hacky,

When leonArdo runs it collects itslef, but on startup it has to pull from our servers.

I'm on holiday for a week, but the guys will take a look and get back to you.

Best wishes,
Jonathan

ThomAB

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:56:05 PM

The answer is no, only the margin maker bot allows to put a stop loss but you cant set a sell order as its calculated dynamically.

A dynamic sell order for price target would in theory be even better than a fixed one.   If I understand the margin bot correct it's a bot which executes a strategy of continuous buying and selling between a dynamic range. If I could instruct the bot to only do it once for
the coins I allready have than I would have what i'm looking for, but i don't think that's possible right ? (it would make it a 'sell-once-sell only'- bot basically)

I really hope someone can help me with this, because since it feels like such a basic feature, it really annoys me that I can't find it anywhere even after multiple days of searching.

You can set Leonardo to do this on the margin maker, you set the initial order to be "Sell" and set the "never buy above"  price ie "0.00000001" btc/eth, so when it completes the first order it will set a buy order all the way down the bottom, after you sells are complete you can then remove any buy orders when you come back to your PC.

The sell order will be dynamic according to your Leonardo settings

EDIT: In fact i don't know whether it would even place  a buy order as it would be outside the Margin makers params
leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 05:20:58 PM

*Sigh*

Greetings,

hacky

Hacky

Hey,

we identified the problem and already applied some fixes. Still checking if we got all corner cases.
But it should already be much more stable. Sorry for the inconvenience.

All the best,

Rene

FritsFibonacci

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:35:50 PM

You can set Leonardo to do this on the margin maker, you set the initial order to be "Sell" and set the "never buy above"  price ie "0.00000001" btc/eth, so when it completes the first order it will set a buy order all the way down the bottom, after you sells are complete you can then remove any buy orders when you come back to your PC.

The sell order will be dynamic according to your Leonardo settings

EDIT: In fact i don't know whether it would even place  a buy order as it would be outside the Margin makers params

First of all many thanks for this reply.

I tried to replicate this and it almost worked. The only unfortunate thing is it's impossible to widen the margin range enough (the red area in the graph) to reach my profittaking levels. Every time I start the bot it immediately puts a sell order at top of the red area. I've tried setting a minimum gain of 10% but that doesn't seem to do anything. (it still puts in the same sell order)

At last i tried the setting ''never sell below X'' which results in higher sell orders outside the red range, but after thinking about it, this option will probably eliminate my Stop Loss. So not an option ....

Am i missing something here ? 

I will immediately buy this software if i can get it to work like I want, so maybe the creators can tell me if what i want is possible ?

hackbyte
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 10:40:35 PM

*Sigh*

Greetings,

hacky

Hacky

Hey,

we identified the problem and already applied some fixes. Still checking if we got all corner cases.

All the best,

Rene

Yeah i know, and i will be patient, i know you guys do your very best to get us back on track asap. Wink

LeonArdo and the margin maker bots still perform like a dream on Bittrex and Poloniex ...... i hope i can make enough to purchase another license and fill the wallets for another exchange to make more coins soon .... w/o leonArdo, this would be impossible at all for me. Wink

Greetings,

hacky

P.s.: Any idea when bitcoin.de might be aviable too? Wink

Cryptocurrency Mining, Gambling, Lending, Trading, Staking .. So much to do with them, since 2010!
Donations-> 1bytoroRvXLGc1FWTob5h1oH92VMdUSFi Questions? Dunno! To the moon? Mün or bust!
Lust auf klönschnack? Schau bei uns rein im Cryptotalk (D-A-CH+EU) unter https://t.me/cryptotalkgerman
hackbyte
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 10:46:08 AM

Heh ..... today, after bitfinex added BTG and the other variants leonArdo works at least usable again.....

Strange small side effects on new listed coins as usual ... but back on track overall..... Wink

Greetings,

hacky

leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 12:34:16 PM

*Sigh*

Greetings,

hacky

Hacky

Hey,

All the best,

Rene

Yeah i know, and i will be patient, i know you guys do your very best to get us back on track asap. Wink

LeonArdo and the margin maker bots still perform like a dream on Bittrex and Poloniex ...... i hope i can make enough to purchase another license and fill the wallets for another exchange to make more coins soon .... w/o leonArdo, this would be impossible at all for me. Wink

Greetings,

hacky

Bitcoin.de is becoming a priority for us. We are really looking forward to adding it soon!

Best wishes,
Jonathan

Intensity

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:58:49 AM

I can't seem to find a setting for 100% liquidation of a position. Every sell order that the bot creates, a small amount of the assets is left untraded, and a balance begins to accumulate. Is there a setting I'm missing or have unchecked?
leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 01:02:41 PM

I can't seem to find a setting for 100% liquidation of a position. Every sell order that the bot creates, a small amount of the assets is left untraded, and a balance begins to accumulate. Is there a setting I'm missing or have unchecked?

Hey,

can you send us info about which Exchange and Pair you are trading on. Maybe even a screenshot would be helpful.
Just send the info to support@marginsoftware.de and we will get back to you asap.

All the best,

Rene

hackbyte
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 04:03:10 PM

Bitcoin.de is becoming a priority for us. We are really looking forward to adding it soon!

Best wishes,
Jonathan

Yeah, i'd like to have direct access to bitcoin.de via leonardo too ... but i think, fixing this bitfinex problem would be a bit more important actually.

By the way .. it cannot keep it's data even if it is running for hours .. at some time, it always loses the history for btgbtc on bitfinex, it's a bit annoying.

It even needs sometimes up to a minute or more to update my actual orders on the gui. Sadly. Sad

Oh and yes, the margin maker always leaves small amounts in the involved wallets. They accumulate over time until i stop the bot and manually sell them.

It's a bit inconvenient but not a problem for me at least. Wink

Greetings,

hacky

leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 08:33:45 PM

This is most likely due to the fact that we assume taker fees which on most exchanges are more than maker fees (often 0.25% vs 0.15%). The reason we assume taker fees is to overshoot rather than undershoot as the type of fee is most times not explicitly knowable through the exchange API. This often results a balance accumulating.

Does that explain it?

Best wishes,
Jonathan

leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 08:36:23 PM

Best wishes,
Jonathan

Yeah, i'd like to have direct access to bitcoin.de via leonardo too ... but i think, fixing this bitfinex problem would be a bit more important actually.

By the way .. it cannot keep it's data even if it is running for hours .. at some time, it always loses the history for btgbtc on bitfinex, it's a bit annoying.

It even needs sometimes up to a minute or more to update my actual orders on the gui. Sadly. Sad

Oh and yes, the margin maker always leaves small amounts in the involved wallets. They accumulate over time until i stop the bot and manually sell them.

It's a bit inconvenient but not a problem for me at least. Wink

Greetings,

hacky

Yeah, with the way Bitfinex are restricting the API call limits there are no guarantees that leonArdo can perform the way it should there.

Implementing web sockets n Bitfinex is a top priority for us.

Best wishes,
Jonathan

Intensity

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 02:17:22 AM

This is most likely due to the fact that we assume taker fees which on most exchanges are more than maker fees (often 0.25% vs 0.15%). The reason we assume taker fees is to overshoot rather than undershoot as the type of fee is most times not explicitly knowable through the exchange API. This often results a balance accumulating.

Does that explain it?

Best wishes,
Jonathan

It make sense and I received a nice detailed email from your team. Thank you for the support, I appreciate it.
Calm N Patience

Activity: 93
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:36:48 AM

Hi, Can I trade by using leanArdo at the same time trade manually on the same Bittrex's or Poloniex's account? Will it against the rule of them? as I know there is a limitation of trading at a period of time, like how many trades we can trade in a minute, etc... if exceed the limitation, will we get in trouble with them? Thanks.
Calm N Patience

Activity: 93
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 07:56:12 AM

I just downloaded a demo version of leonArdo from the website. The demo needs key and secret to access. Where can I get key and secret?
ThomAB

Activity: 17

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:13:12 PM

Hi, Can I trade by using leanArdo at the same time trade manually on the same Bittrex's or Poloniex's account? Will it against the rule of them? as I know there is a limitation of trading at a period of time, like how many trades we can trade in a minute, etc... if exceed the limitation, will we get in trouble with them? Thanks.

You can trade on both at the same time, If you place an order on Bittrex it will show in leonardo also. The trades per hour limitation has never been a problem for me (not sure as to the specific number), the only time this stung me was pre-race scalp trading on the Betfair exchange where my bot was placing a 1000 orders an hour, made a lot of money but the charges just ate the profits heh...

I just downloaded a demo version of leonArdo from the website. The demo needs key and secret to access. Where can I get key and secret?

This gets a lot of people, try using the drop-down menu and selecting "DEMO Bittrex" or the exchange of your choosing
juan_lopez_50

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 02:19:50 PM

Has anyone managed to prove Leonardo? I'm really interested in this kind of technology to improve trading and revenue.
 Roll Eyes
 Huh Huh Huh
hackbyte
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 03:59:53 PM

Has anyone managed to prove Leonardo? I'm really interested in this kind of technology to improve trading and revenue.
 Roll Eyes
 Huh Huh Huh

Which proof do you want? Just download the demo version, play around, test your strategies and see if it works. Wink

I made around 0.002btc on btg-btc @ bitfinex with tons of small but profitable trades..... but completely w/o the bots. Wink

(Yes, i'm a lower tier guy, i like to have my assets spread across as many tokens and exchanges as possible to minimize any risk Wink)

Greetings,

hacky

P.s.: Heh sorry, i used leonArdo just only as a monitor and help for calculations. Which worked fine but very laggy anyways due to the bitfinex api changes, so i got the values from leonardo but did the orders onsite in the webinterface. Wink) Would anyways be a hassle w/o leonardo, because this way i just used the drag & drop features of leonardo and had to only copy the resulting values into the website instead of entering all values into some sheets and then the results back to the site. Wink

Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 246 »
  Print  

Jump to: