Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:59:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 [1063] 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 ... 1126 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Obyte: Totally new consensus algorithm + private untraceable payments  (Read 1233955 times)
Marc De Mesel

Activity: 327
Merit: 250

The Best Investment Deserves The Largest Exposure

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 06:07:22 PM

I've read that the bytes-blackbytes bot exchange is going to close in days. How to get back the bytes you have parked in a smart wallet, bound to a contract with that bot?

http://freebe.byte-ball.com/

check FAQ

Early Bitcoin, Byteball & Bitcoin Cash Investor. Loving Voluntarysm, Lambos & Girls Wink
Check out my: https://youtube.com/user/Marcdemesel - https://twitter.com/marcdemesel & https://instagram.com/marc_de_mesel

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
buksan

Activity: 12
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 01:02:31 PM

Hi, help me understand please:

I have a main wallet. I can export its private key through the wallet seed.

I also have a smart wallet created with the Steem Attestation Bot. There are money that I can’t spend until the conditions of the smart contract (1 year of freezing).

My question is:
Does this smart wallet have its own private key? How can I export it separately? (Smart wallet seed?) Do I own the address of the smart wallet that Steem Attestation Bot created?

PS
I know that I can make a full backup copy. The question is not about this now.
I know that money earlier than the terms of the contract will not be fulfilled. Smiley

Thanks for answers.
rty

Activity: 558
Merit: 57

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 01:19:22 PM

It would be cool to add a reward in bytes of Byteball to the winners of the CodeBall 2018 competition.

This competition gives you an opportunity to test your programming skills, by creating an artificial intelligence (strategy) controlling a team of robots in a special world (you can learn about details of the CodeBall 2018 world in later sections). In different stages of the contest your team will consist of 2 or 3 robots, and using nitro may or may not be available. All robots have same parameters and are spheres, initial location is guaranteed to be symmetrical. There is also a ball in the game.

http://russianaicup.ru/p/CodeBall?locale=en

The championship has a history since 2012, the average annual number of participants is 2,000 people. The organizers are Mail.Ru Group and Codeforces. Participants implement game strategies (bots) that fight each other in the virtual world. Both professional and novice programmers are invited to participate in the competition. The best receive valuable gifts.

Byteball platform needs PR
tarmo888

Activity: 563
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2018, 08:31:11 PM

I also have a smart wallet created with the Steem Attestation Bot. There are money that I can’t spend until the conditions of the smart contract (1 year of freezing).

My question is:
Does this smart wallet have its own private key? How can I export it separately? (Smart wallet seed?) Do I own the address of the smart wallet that Steem Attestation Bot created?

PS
I know that money earlier than the terms of the contract will not be fulfilled. Smiley

Thanks for answers.

Smart-contracts (until they are not spent), contacts, private attestation profile data are all private data and only stored in your wallet, so it can't be backed up with seed words, but only with full backup.

Seed words (user friendly version of private key) can restore only data that is on public DAG. When you create a smart-contract then the contract definition is only stored in wallet of both participant side. The definition is posted to DAG only when either side spends from that smart-contract because that's when other nodes need to validated if the transaction is valid.

So, it doesn't have separate private key and cannot be exported separately, it just doesn't have all the public data in DAG when created. Restore from full backup and create full backups after every time you create a smart-contract/multi-sig/attestation that you can't afford to lose.
bobq

Activity: 1148
Merit: 307

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 08:53:33 PM

New rules for the next draw scheduled for Friday Dec 28:

1.  Steem attestations with reputation over 60 are now also accepted along with real name attestations.  There are only about 3000 Steem users with such high reputation, and many of them have a significant social following.  The idea is that it'll help to build referral networks, attract smaller holders, and dilute the whales.

2. The draw has been criticized by both whales who think they are punished with the points system, and by smaller holders who see a large share of points still going to whales.  Now the draw is split in two:
- one is based on balances, just balances, no points.  The winner will be named Prince of Whales.
- the other is based on points as before, with rules further adjusted in favor of smaller holders (see below).  The winner will be named King of Goldfish (suggestions about a better name are welcome).
The prize fund is split in two: 100 GB for the Prince of Whales and 100 GB for the King of of Goldfish but each participant automatically participates in both draws and can win in each of them (even in both at the same time).  Now there can be two referrers, one for the Prince of Whales and one for the King of Goldfish, each receives 100 GB and 211.11 GBB.

3. The new rules for calculating points with the second threshold lowered from 1000 GB to 100 GB:
* Real-name attested addresses get 1 point per GB of balance up to 10 GB, plus 0.1 point for each GB between 10 GB and 100 GB, plus 0.01 point for each GB above 100 GB.
* Unattested addresses get 0.01 point per GB of balance.
* 0.1 point is awarded for each GB of balance increase over the maximum balance in the previous draws, up to a 2x increase.
* 0.2 point is deducted for each GB of balance decrease since the previous draw.

The rules for the next draw are the same.

Even though I am not a lottery fan, nor I am convinced it is a good idea to give up your anonimity for the hope of winning some coins, I must admit that the rules of the byteball lottery have been significally improved after the first few draws.

tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1530

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 09:57:26 PM

I've read that the bytes-blackbytes bot exchange is going to close in days. How to get back the bytes you have parked in a smart wallet, bound to a contract with that bot?

http://freebe.byte-ball.com/

check FAQ

Marc, I read on Twitter that you are planning to continue to run the Byteball <-> BlackByteball bot and to do so, you are looking for someone who can do the technical part. Did you find someone already? I think GBB is a great tech to stay anonymous it would be bad if there is no way to convert bytes and blackbytes to each other.
altcoinb

Activity: 349
Merit: 132

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 10:00:50 PM
Merited by tyz (1)

Marc, I read on Twitter that you are planning to continue to run the Byteball <-> BlackByteball bot and to do so, you are looking for someone who can do the technical part. Did you find someone already? I think GBB is a great tech to stay anonymous it would be bad if there is no way to convert bytes and blackbytes to each other.
He have found an investor and new owner for freebe  Wink

Quote from pxrunes (slack)
pxrunes [3:59 PM]
Dear users, Great news!
I have found an investor and new owner for freebe: Marc De Mesel‏.
In the coming weeks we will transfer all code and database to freebe’s new server.
Nothing will change for you (except for the new owner).
During the integration phase, the server might be offline for a few hours (I will announce this in advance).
In the coming weeks I will help the new team to support a frictionless transition.
I am very happy that we found a well-known and engaged new owner.
Thanks for all your support! I wish you a happy new year and great holidays!pxrunes
QueenOfCrypto

Activity: 564
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 10:14:02 PM

I've moved some bytes within my wallet and I've noticed that after 15 minutes still the transaction did not fully confirm. I had never noticed that it takes so long. Which is the average confirmation time before the transferred coins become available?
Really, network congestions?
Personally, I have had very good experience with Byteball transactions.
I moved my Byteball so many times from windows wallet to Bittrex, it takes only seconds to appear on explorer.
I don't know what has actually happened recently with your transaction.

Yes, it takes only seconds to appear also for me. But I'm speaking of the transaction being fully confirmed. I've noticed it can take up to 15 minutes or even a bit more. Not a problem at all, perhaps I had just never paid too much attention to that and it felt less.
nhathongkehoc

Activity: 106
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 06:07:13 AM

Good to know that it was fine for your transaction.
Yes, it takes only seconds to appear also for me.

Finally, I understood what you meant.
But I'm speaking of the transaction being fully confirmed.

Generally, Byteball network has done its works very well over time.
I've noticed it can take up to 15 minutes or even a bit more. Not a problem at all, perhaps I had just never paid too much attention to that and it felt less.
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1530

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 08:31:53 PM

Awesome news, thanks for sharing! Could you please share the information here as soon as the new service is available since I am not member on Slack channel?

Dear users, Great news!
In the coming weeks we will transfer all code and database to freebe’s new server.
During the integration phase, the server might be offline for a few hours (I will announce this in advance).
In the coming weeks I will help the new team to support a frictionless transition.
Thanks for all your support! I wish you a happy new year and great holidays!pxrunes
tarmo888

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2019, 09:11:30 PM

Awesome news, thanks for sharing! Could you please share the information here as soon as the new service is available since I am not member on Slack channel?

Slack is not only source of news, there is Reddit, Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and newsletter too. Reddit and Twitter probably the best because conversations are properly threaded, so you won't miss the important stuff if you don't visit it every day.

And if you have Freebe bot already added then you should have got that news already via bot.
buksan

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 12:00:55 AM

My question is:

PS

Thanks for answers.

Smart-contracts (until they are not spent), contacts, private attestation profile data are all private data and only stored in your wallet, so it can't be backed up with seed words, but only with full backup.

Seed words (user friendly version of private key) can restore only data that is on public DAG. When you create a smart-contract then the contract definition is only stored in wallet of both participant side. The definition is posted to DAG only when either side spends from that smart-contract because that's when other nodes need to validated if the transaction is valid.

So, it doesn't have separate private key and cannot be exported separately, it just doesn't have all the public data in DAG when created. Restore from full backup and create full backups after every time you create a smart-contract/multi-sig/attestation that you can't afford to lose.

Thank you very much for your answer.

I'm just starting to understand how a byte ball works.

Help me to understand.

Why is the address of my smart contract (in which money is stored with Steam attestation) completely identical with my usual address and also visible in the blockchain if it is private information?
tarmo888

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2019, 01:51:26 AM

My question is:

PS

Thanks for answers.

Help me to understand.

Why is the address of my smart contract (in which money is stored with Steam attestation) completely identical with my usual address and also visible in the blockchain if it is private information?

That is shared address (based on hash of smart-contract definition) and you can see who deposited bytes to that address on explorer, but the definition is only in your and bots wallet. Definition is private only until somebody spends from it, so until you have not withdraw bytes from smart-contract to your actual wallet, others can't see what are the conditions of the smart-contract, this private info becomes available on Explorer when you have withdrawn (1 year from attestation) or bot has withdrawn (2 years from attestation).

If you see the smart-contract address in your Receive tab then it probably means that you have selected the sub-wallet (smart-contract), you need to click the down arrow after wallet address and select your main wallet to see or spend from your main wallet.
buksan

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 11:05:39 AM

My question is:

PS

Thanks for answers.

Help me to understand.

That is shared address (based on hash of smart-contract definition) and you can see who deposited bytes to that address on explorer, but the definition is only in your and bots wallet. Definition is private only until somebody spends from it, so until you have not withdraw bytes from smart-contract to your actual wallet, others can't see what are the conditions of the smart-contract, this private info becomes available on Explorer when you have withdrawn (1 year from attestation) or bot has withdrawn (2 years from attestation).

If you see the smart-contract address in your Receive tab then it probably means that you have selected the sub-wallet (smart-contract), you need to click the down arrow after wallet address and select your main wallet to see or spend from your main wallet.

Good. Thank! It seems I understand a little more.

And what else does that shared address (based on hash of smart-contract definition) do?

For example, in my smart wallet 5 GB frozen for a year.

Can I use this smart wallet in Weekly Draw? Or is it theoretically impossible?
Kavallo

Activity: 395
Merit: 129

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 02:40:20 PM

Dear users, Great news!

Sooo happy to hear that. Without an easy to use user friendly service like freebe Blackballs would have eventually slided into oblivium. I am still quite optimist about Blackbytes having success on the long run. There is simply NO asset with such degrees of PRIVACY in the whole cryptoland. In fact, it is so private that most people still ignore it exists.
tarmo888

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2019, 04:38:54 PM

And what else does that shared address (based on hash of smart-contract definition) do?

That would be cool, but I don't know if it's possible because if that smart-contract is between you and steem attestation bot then draw bot has no idea what this address is about until somebody withdraws from it. Maybe it could guess that it's locked reward address by who funded it, but I am not sure.
buksan

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 09:22:15 PM

That would be cool, but I don't know if it's possible because if that smart-contract is between you and steem attestation bot then draw bot has no idea what this address is about until somebody withdraws from it. Maybe it could guess that it's locked reward address by who funded it, but I am not sure.

Do you know anyone who can help us figure it out?

The idea can be really great and can help more users participate in Weekly Draw.

If I try to add my smart wallet to the Weekly Draw, I cannot sign the message that I own this wallet. (When I try to make a transfer from this wallet is not the same as signing a message?). Or how to sign a message with a smart wallet forcibly?
buksan

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 10:47:10 AM
Merited by LoyceV (1)

Hello!

I have a supposition that some refers are abusing Weekly Draw!

There are refers who invite only attested users and this users immediately deposits exactly 10 GB. (Strange? They at least need to check.)

Detailed example of suspicious activity:
refer: wgf90cxkyv
total points: ~120
SIAYZE2S5XYEQVKMELGCB6VPWTYQLZPV  11,14164851 GB  10,11416485  points  attested
5HYF4SU3RE77AF2O3GRFKRYECLUIRWCQ  10,24234144 GB  10,02423414  points  attested
VYODIKMHCJ23ME64AHT7ONFO7WDNQANG  10,04170996 GB  10,004171  points  attested
YXNQJWRRYYIBVDKUJ7TPZZBUJS5NBMXD  10,04016838 GB  10,00401684  points  attested
LBQY6G32RJLX3LBTT6BIZCJSCAMIQKGV  10,03219945 GB  10,00321994  points  attested
DF2MEN5W5AGPSJBH5VD7IP2STRQ5QQQC  10,03128896 GB  10,0031289  points  attested
UJCHIFDYHWGYZ5XTJC5WCODELO5D4XMW  10,03075751 GB  10,00307575  points  attested
HPPBG7SF6AKJ23QHYW34NSFSRVYFICU7  10,03034243 GB  10,00303424  points  attested
K4SJX3MD4KDZFQAQWPAKQJQCEQ2BARXX  9,993271883 GB  9,993271883  points  attested
AJM3H7SQ6FL257OKSSQY6552DVYXXGGG  9,952617925 GB  9,952617925  points  attested
VMA6KDBSTVO4X5Q5R2ZHPU752WLEXSZL  9,936239608 GB  9,936239608  points  attested
DO357MNXND52NDOMTQ7C5WQEFX6PAMMG  9,493648553 GB  9,493648553  points  attested
MBMYKHMGVRTYADKYEUXPLC7U5RF3FWTG  0,331288957 GB  0,331288957  points  attested
MZGV3CBSTRNQAV2EVQUKAHOVQADDKCZO  0,244172757 GB  0,244172757  points  attested
CZBHTUGC2FYQMPDUHWOHKB6DP7AMQUTM  0 GB  0  points  attested

Also need to check: z2rjatm4w4, t8y0q0cjbe, rh8to5u9jm, o9t64ovhy5

Surface analysis revealed suspicious activity: ~300 points (>more than 10% chance to win)

I apologize if I hurt the feelings of real referrals. Such activity seems suspicious. It needs to be checked.

If this makes sense, I can conduct an in-depth analysis of suspicious activity, find a pattern between transfers to find more potential abuse.
tonych (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 964
Merit: 1008

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2019, 10:00:16 PM

Hello!

I have a supposition that some refers are abusing Weekly Draw!

There are refers who invite only attested users and this users immediately deposits exactly 10 GB. (Strange? They at least need to check.)

Detailed example of suspicious activity:
refer: wgf90cxkyv
total points: ~120
SIAYZE2S5XYEQVKMELGCB6VPWTYQLZPV  11,14164851 GB  10,11416485  points  attested
5HYF4SU3RE77AF2O3GRFKRYECLUIRWCQ  10,24234144 GB  10,02423414  points  attested
VYODIKMHCJ23ME64AHT7ONFO7WDNQANG  10,04170996 GB  10,004171  points  attested
YXNQJWRRYYIBVDKUJ7TPZZBUJS5NBMXD  10,04016838 GB  10,00401684  points  attested
LBQY6G32RJLX3LBTT6BIZCJSCAMIQKGV  10,03219945 GB  10,00321994  points  attested
DF2MEN5W5AGPSJBH5VD7IP2STRQ5QQQC  10,03128896 GB  10,0031289  points  attested
UJCHIFDYHWGYZ5XTJC5WCODELO5D4XMW  10,03075751 GB  10,00307575  points  attested
HPPBG7SF6AKJ23QHYW34NSFSRVYFICU7  10,03034243 GB  10,00303424  points  attested
K4SJX3MD4KDZFQAQWPAKQJQCEQ2BARXX  9,993271883 GB  9,993271883  points  attested
AJM3H7SQ6FL257OKSSQY6552DVYXXGGG  9,952617925 GB  9,952617925  points  attested
VMA6KDBSTVO4X5Q5R2ZHPU752WLEXSZL  9,936239608 GB  9,936239608  points  attested
DO357MNXND52NDOMTQ7C5WQEFX6PAMMG  9,493648553 GB  9,493648553  points  attested
MBMYKHMGVRTYADKYEUXPLC7U5RF3FWTG  0,331288957 GB  0,331288957  points  attested
MZGV3CBSTRNQAV2EVQUKAHOVQADDKCZO  0,244172757 GB  0,244172757  points  attested
CZBHTUGC2FYQMPDUHWOHKB6DP7AMQUTM  0 GB  0  points  attested

Also need to check: z2rjatm4w4, t8y0q0cjbe, rh8to5u9jm, o9t64ovhy5

Surface analysis revealed suspicious activity: ~300 points (>more than 10% chance to win)

I apologize if I hurt the feelings of real referrals. Such activity seems suspicious. It needs to be checked.

If this makes sense, I can conduct an in-depth analysis of suspicious activity, find a pattern between transfers to find more potential abuse.

Thanks for keeping an eye on it!  Addresses referred by wgf90cxkyv are now removed from the draw.  Please let us know if you find any other signs of fraudulent activity.

Simplicity is beauty
buksan

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 11:18:41 PM

Thanks for keeping an eye on it!  Addresses referred by wgf90cxkyv are now removed from the draw.  Please let us know if you find any other signs of fraudulent activity.

OK!

Please answer two questions:
1. I am an STEEM referrer and I am interested in: are you going to reward users who have registered after July 12?
Half a year has passed since the launch of the bridge and many people were registered after this date, and gain the necessary reputation now. These users will not be rewarded anyway and their refer too. Smiley
2. Can I use BYTES frozen in a smart contract with steem attestation bot or real name attestation bot in Weekly Draw? Is it technically possible and are you going to add such support?

Thank you very much for your reply, with interest in your product.
Pages: « 1 ... 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 [1063] 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 ... 1126 »
  Print  

Jump to: