Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:46:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 [944] 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 ... 2137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Swedish ASIC miner company kncminer.com  (Read 3049463 times)
seanrarey

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

BuyAnythingWithBitcoin.com

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2013, 02:25:01 AM

Interesting premise.

If you have any Jupiter's on you I would be happy to buy them off you for KnC listed market value; add them to the ones I have that "are not paying off" Wink

**EDIT**
...as long as they are running right... have not been abused the way some on this list have lol.

Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
timmmers

Activity: 1176
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 02:27:03 AM

Really? Even if you get free power? Even of you mine altcoins ? At what date will a Jupiter cease to mint coins at a profit doing those two things based on that calculator. I'd also be happy to see the price of BTC shoot up again as it has recently, that would make me a nifty profit too. (I could use that moronic scenario of me buying bitcoins instead of a rig and needing to make them back...but as I think the price of BTC is bound to rise substantially I wasn't daft enough to use them to buy a product to make them, I choose trading them properly with leverage to maximise returns to buying them, and mining them to store for the future).

There are many scenarios, not all of which we all see or believe will come to be. Not just one. If you'd known that BTC were rising to the 200 dollar level today, would you have spend any on anything knowing that you'd be paying roughly double for the same item compared to dollars? And got some pretty nice protection if you used a CC and Paypal? Using BTC to buy a product like a rig borders on wreckless IMO. But that's just one of those opinions which are like arseholes ...everyone has one Wink

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin

.ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..

█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.TELEGRAM
Tehfiend

Activity: 491
Merit: 514

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 02:36:20 AM

@ALL
c'mon join the swarm-mining some time and let's push it to the TH/s barrier
http://www.eligius.st/~wizkid057/newstats/userstats.php/148KkS2vgVi4VzUi4JcKzM2PMaMVPi3nnq

keep in mind how his motivation might influence YOUR very hashrate/pockets in a positive way  Wink
You can use the following example to mine with ~ 1/3 of your total hash rate into his wallet for some time.
Code:
cgminer -o http://your_1st_default_pool:port -u user -p pass \
              -o http://your_2nd_default_pool:port -u user -p pass \
              -o stratum+tcp://stratum.mining.eligius.st:3334 -u 148KkS2vgVi4VzUi4JcKzM2PMaMVPi3nnq  -p none \
              --balance

Here's another option that would send 1% of your hashrate to ckolivas:
Code:
cgminer --quota "99;http://your_default_pool:port" -u user -p pass \
              -o stratum+tcp://stratum.mining.eligius.st:3334 -u 148KkS2vgVi4VzUi4JcKzM2PMaMVPi3nnq -p none \
              --load-balance -

Although he would then get all of your hashrate if your default pool went down so it might motivate him start DDoS'ing Tongue
arousedrhino

Activity: 347
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 02:44:32 AM

anyway if anyone trips over the trick to get a 2nd pool in on .95 ..still looking for the link..pm me or post it here....if power goes out I have lots to check out
but until then GO BABY GO!

off to check the unit in the bsmt.....(must avert eyes...i'm not worthy)

Searing

1. SSH into the miner #ssh 192.168.1.XXX -l root
2. Enter Password, I think the default is "admin"
3. #cd /config/
4. #cp cgminer.conf cgminer.conf.backup
5. #vi cgminer.conf
6. Using vi modify the file so it looks like the conf below:
Code:
{
"pools" : [
{
"url" : "URL_1",
"user" : "User_1",
"pass" : ""
},
{
"url" : "URL_2",
"user" : "User_2",
},
{
"url" : "URL_3",
"user" : "User_3",
}
]
"api-listen" : true,
"api-network" : true,
"api-allow" : "W:0/0"
}
For vi help see http://www.cs.colostate.edu/helpdocs/vi.html
Basic commands
- "i" allows text to insert
- ":q!" quits without writing to file
- "wq" writes and exits vi

To edit the file you will want to move the cursor to where you want to insert text and press "i" then write your text. Press Escape and then ":wq" to save it.
7. Now that its all saved I do a reboot from the Web GUI, but there are other ways to restart cgminer. Once you do a reboot it will only use the 2nd and 3rd pool if the first one fails. See the cgminer doc at: https://github.com/ckolivas/cgminer/blob/master/README

Hope that helps
seanrarey

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

BuyAnythingWithBitcoin.com

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2013, 03:01:05 AM

Mr integrity42, because you seem impressed with how much more you know then us lowly miners, may I ask your opinion on fee structure as it applies to the long-term miners?

Are you a miner?  If so, is this a "my hardware is better/cheaper/faster then your hardware" taunt?

Are you not a miner?  If so is it possible that your opinion is that of an outsider that does not have enough information to really be engaged in this discussion?

Whichever the case, your argument is one-dimensional (at best).  If you are convinced of your argument, by all means; lets delve a bit further into it.  As a place to start, I would submit that your opening statement, as with most blanket statements, is highly questionable.  The web ap you point to is heavily skewed to make a specific point, and hardly objective or indicative of real-world results.

timmmers

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 03:30:10 AM

Here's a likely scenario that calculators don't see.

In the near future sometime things will come to the point where our rigs won't pay their own power bill. No new ones wil look very attractive or maybe nothing will appear at the right price to motivate buyers. Loads of people forced the hashrate up by mining BTC with better and better ASICs.

So. What are those people going to do then? They have powerful machines, probably not broken even in many cases. Bin them?
Mine another coin is what people are already doing. When things get bad on BTC mining, it will be a lot of people. IT will certainly be the large mining groups and investments who need to show some return.

The reason the difficulty rose for BTC was the people pushing it up by adding hashpower. They aren't mining BTC anymore ...what then? IT's not going to rise, the network is going to lose a ton of hashing power. Maybe very suddenly. What calculator sees that?

IT could easily become profitable to mine BTC again if all that hashpower spreads over the crypto currencies rather than just on BTC. IT could also be more profitable to mine other coins after all. Probably will be soon.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin

.ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..

█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.TELEGRAM
markm
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2013, 03:36:09 AM
Last edit: October 29, 2013, 03:53:32 AM by markm

I tried p2pool again, and sure enough the pool side does seem to see most of the expected hashing power.

But the display on the web interface. version 0.97, is showing 195 gigahash whereas on mmpool it usually showed 282 or so.

So the web display is making it look like it has more problems with p2pool than p2pool actually thinks it has...

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
Free website hosting with PHP, MySQL etc: http://hosting.knotwork.com/
JoelKatz
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1012

Democracy is vulnerable to a 51% attack.

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2013, 03:39:18 AM

The reason the difficulty rose for BTC was the people pushing it up by adding hashpower. They aren't mining BTC anymore ...what then? IT's not going to rise, the network is going to lose a ton of hashing power. Maybe very suddenly. What calculator sees that?
The only way this can happen is if mining suddenly becomes less profitable than it is now through some mechanism other than a difficulty increase. Otherwise, anyone who finds mining profitable today will still find mining profitable and will continue mining. There are really only two ways this can happen. Either the price of Bitcoin drops or the price of power increases. Either way, if you're mining you're just as screwed as the other miners. In other words, any change that makes other people want to stop mining will also make you want to stop mining.

The reality is this simple -- if mining isn't profitable, you don't want to be mining. If mining is profitable, you still don't want to be mining because profitable mining means difficulty increases. The only time you want to be mining is if for some reason you can mine more efficiently than most other people. This could be because you have already bought mining equipment as a sunk cost or it could be because you have an unusually low price on power.

Otherwise, it's near certain to be outperformed by just buying Bitcoins. This is so for two reasons. First, buying Bitcoins has the same upside benefit and downside risk as mining -- you profit from an increase in price and suffer from a decrease just the same. Second, buying Bitcoins allows you to time your buying and selling more flexibly -- you can buy Bitcoins when the price drops and sell earlier if the price rises.

There is, however, one big upside to mining -- the "bigger fool" principle. You may be able to buy a miner, mine with it until it costs more to power than it can make, and then *still* find someone to buy it from you at a high price.

I am an employee of Ripple. Follow me on Twitter @JoelKatz
1Joe1Katzci1rFcsr9HH7SLuHVnDy2aihZ BM-NBM3FRExVJSJJamV9ccgyWvQfratUHgN
timmmers

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 04:57:46 AM

Sample scenario.

April next year diff on BTC has made miners think about mining PPC (as some already are) and 50% of BTC miners shift to make more from them.

That reduces the number mining BTC. Making it more profitable and less difficult.
The reverse will be true for PPC pretty quickly so people will move on or move back when they see BTC looks better.

More profitable doesn't always mean more difficult. There is more than one thing we can mine, quite a lot more. BTC mining is all but destroyed as far as profit is concerned, but the others may be next...and whatever comes in the future. To some extent they will spread the load and change the situation for the better or worse depending on miner's choices. For a short time each can offer a profitable period though. Easing the load on the others, specifically BTC.

The prices on the exchanges will have a bearing too of course. None of us really know what the future holds there, especially for the minor currencies.

People follow the money , with the exception of a few who are prepared to throw away money to support the BTC economy. They'll happily skipover to LTC if that offers the best return, buying whatever mines those fastest instead of ASICs possibly. It all adds up to difficulty eventually quitting this mad upwards curve.

I'm always amazed how much people manage to sell to "bigger fools" on ebay. 2 minutes on Google and almost any thread on here..they'd know how people with a week old ASIC are struggling to make anything yet they pay more than RRP (in fact they could buy one at RRP from KNC and get it for thousands less a week later most likely)...it's incredible. lol

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin

.ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..

█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.TELEGRAM
tacotime
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 05:00:12 AM

^^ All my ASICs have been mining PPC.. by the end of the year I should bring a couple TH/s to that network.

Code:
XMR: 44GBHzv6ZyQdJkjqZje6KLZ3xSyN1hBSFAnLP6EAqJtCRVzMzZmeXTC2AHKDS9aEDTRKmo6a6o9r9j86pYfhCWDkKjbtcns
Phoenix1969
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

LIR DEV

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 06:10:19 AM

hope 0.98 comes sooooooooooooooon. Ewik want!

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRide
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
[BTC]▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
frankenmint
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1018

HoneybadgerOfMoney.com Weed4bitcoin.com

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2013, 06:14:49 AM

^^ All my ASICs have been mining PPC.. by the end of the year I should bring a couple TH/s to that network.

how has that been working for you?  I was thinking about solo mining ppc with my block erupters setup

Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 06:15:29 AM

Order 64XX  Shipped... ABOUT damn time.  Shocked only 13 days late. Angry Lets see how long it takes to get to me. I paid for one day shipping.

Did you receive an email from DHL?
Mine is supposed to ship today, but nothing.
KNC website still says In Progress  Cry

a lot of people have issues with dhl .I never got contacted by them.i contacted them after 3 days and they told me the next day by luck..also in my state in the Midwest they only have 1 place to pick it up the capital ...if you miss the truck guy (even with note) and they are "contract" drivers ie not DHL .they won't leave the package...according to a nice dhl rep they may feel they could get jam'd up by dhl so won't leave it....better safe then sorry take it back to the capital....

it is pretty rinky dink in the states ....so call this number talk to a rep....you may get a tracking number out of them at this point

phone is 1-800-225 5354 (I think) or check the www.dhl.com site

it took like 4 days to get to me by the by..my box was trashed had to be held together with two hands.but my miner works well..so the soggy box helped imho it was probably "hand carried" rather then tossed from Sweden

anyway just my experience call to play it safe...one other guy on here had no zip code and it was on its way back to Sweden another guy had another issue..so it saved my butt and 2 others so far that 1-800-225-5354 number..if I have the 800 number wrong google it

good luck

Searing

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
Phoenix1969
Legendary

LIR DEV

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 06:30:47 AM

Amazing the thing still worked considering all the water you poured from the case....

▀▀███▀
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRide
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
[BTC]▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
demonmaestro

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Mining for the hell of it.

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 06:45:29 AM

well by looking at tracking its already here in the states. in Ohio. so lets see how long it take to get to me. I also live in an apartment so even if they miss me they will drop it off at the front office. They have done it befor.

Feel Like Donating? bc1q0v5nfdejapffewu67gft7zw7zsmnfmmkt3lf02
Buy/Sell BitCoin & LiteCoin  Click here! | Looking for a great exchange? CoinBase Has you covered.
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 06:46:20 AM

Amazing the thing still worked considering all the water you poured from the case....

again my theory is that it had its "incident" the shredded the box and filled the asic full of rain water at the beginning of the trip..thus the box was useless as a way to move the miner or the miner would fall out..thus everywhere it went fromm then on it was carried (two handed) to get from A to B along the way...imho the boxes are so light that the ones that arrived in good shape box wise we're likely being tossed about like Frisbees

anyway only reason imho my unit works so well....box was soggy and shredded had to be carried..

i am however a big fan of the large aluminum case they used...(although getting your miner out of the box and watching the 1/2 glass or more of rain water pour out is not a happy time)

anyway my box when it arrived...ack!

http://imgur.com/a/z8fs3

er 2ndary noob question below:

by the by should I take the jump and go to .98 here in the future can you go directly from .95 to .98?

figure if there is a new version of author supported cgminer and such should probably close eyes and take the plunge

Searing

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
madsusies

Activity: 428
Merit: 250

BitcoinEvo [$XBTE]

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 06:55:26 AM

Jesus, don't ask about firmware just try .98 everyone got different issue after update but you should be able go back to .95

▬▬ • • •  BITCOINEVO $XBTE FREE AIRDROP LIVE NOW   • • • ▬▬
▌▌  Secure, decentralised & distributed cryptocurrency with sidechain technology*, on-chain dapps support*, xPoS and zero-proof anonymous transactions*.  ▐▐
Phoenix1969
Legendary

LIR DEV

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 07:36:01 AM
Last edit: October 29, 2013, 07:53:42 AM by Phoenix1969

Straight to 0.98...from any version will work
 I'm up late hoping I can flash them before bed... lol

BTW..tried various temp ranges on all 3 sats...
I tried from 40C to 90C, on every board by making
cardboard air baffles for the front of the fan intakes,
and watching the gui & cgminer bith for optimum numbers.
the 2 "slow" boards come up to par around 70C
and the "Sweetspot" for all is around 72, although
I have one that seems to reach same at 65.
all 3 sats are running at 283 average, providing
 I maintain these temps.
There is some of the "Dwindledown" they spoke of,
across the board... but all 3 sats together drop about
20-25...7 or 8 gh each over a 12 hour period.
So, i just reboot about every 12 hours, lol
thats why Im hoping to get my grubby paws on 0.98!

▀▀███▀
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRide
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
[BTC]▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
frankenmint
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1018

HoneybadgerOfMoney.com Weed4bitcoin.com

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2013, 07:48:17 AM

Straight to 0.98...from any version will work
 I'm up late hoping I can flash them before bed... lol

lol same here.  trigger finger getting itchy to pull onto ppc on a solorun for a few weeks.

Nemo1024
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2013, 08:59:25 AM

how has that been working for you?  I was thinking about solo mining ppc with my block erupters setup

No different than mining BTC. Just mine it when it's more profitable. Wink I mined a little PPC against Coinotron (https://coinotron.com/coinotron/) yesterday from the hosted setup to test it. Worked fine. However, PPC is slightly less profitable than BTC at the moment,
As for BEs, they are set-up in my unattended front-end (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=149442.0), which uses data from Coinchoose to switch to the most profitable coin at any given time

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
Pages: « 1 ... 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 [944] 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 ... 2137 »
  Print  

Jump to: