Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:30:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you feel shameful for being a gambler?  (Read 34446 times)

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 04:58:12 PM

My answer is no, why would I be shameful. I guess it's not a sin and I am not committing a crime either, for others who think gambling is very dangerous, that would only mean that they are not responsible enough to engage in a risky game. What I see is that bitcoin is a form of entertainment and based on experience, I enjoy doing it, so it's not a sin to have fun when you are not hurting others.

I agree. If you didn't do anything that is negative or bad because it depends on the people who are playing if he or she will be ashamed if he commit some negative. Playing gambling is all about having strategy and making yourself or entertaining yourself. Gambling is for fun. People must not take it seriously and make it as a source of income.

▄▄
 ▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄         ▄▄
████████████████████████████
███████████████████▀░░▀█████
██████████░░░░░░░░░░██░█████
█░░▀█████░░████████▄░░▄█████
 ░█░░░░░░░██████████████████
 ░░▄████████░░████████░░░░█
  █████████░██░░░░░░░░░██░█
   █████████░░░████████░░█
    ░░░░░░███████████████
     ████░░█████▀░░▀████
      ████░░░░░░░░██░██
       ██████████▄░░▄█
         ███████████
           ███████
             ███
SECURYPTO|  MONETIZING ANONYMOUS 
   CONTENT DISTRIBUTION   
|JOIN NOW
     AIR DROP!
|
FOLLOW
US ON:

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
     ████▀▀▀▀
     ███
     ███
  ██████████
  ██████████
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
|
WHITEPAPER
GITHUB
YOUTUBE
REDDIT
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 05:00:20 PM

I sometimes like to play gambling, but I'm not ashamed of it and I do not see anything wrong with it. Perhaps the feeling of shame is experienced by those who can not stop and lose all the money.

There's nothing to be ashamed of if you are gambling. You should be shameful if you are in the walls of your parents and their money are the ones you keep on using just for your satisfaction in gambling. It's not a man-like thing to do if you do that and you will be feeling shameful eventually upon doing that.

We should be ashamed when we gamble and lose alot of money. After that imagine that we leave the game with nothing but desperation. We are going to have stress, that is why only play for fun so that we dont have to suffer after we lose alot of money especially feeling ashamed about it
yes that is right that we should only feel shameful if we are not playing gambling in a right way.  for example if we are playing gambling without any planning and which is causing us a big lost then we should feel shameful. but i do not think that we need to feel any shame if we play gambling with  planning.
True, as long as we do not hurt anyone and did not use other people's money to gamble, we will not be ashamed when we are a gambler. I used my money to find pleasure in gambling, using my money for entertainment, why should I be ashamed. Each person will have a different thinking about gambling, but that is the thought of the other, we need not care, we live because of ourselves, we do not live for them

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
reliable

Activity: 868
Merit: 151

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 05:21:44 PM

My answer is no, why would I be shameful. I guess it's not a sin and I am not committing a crime either, for others who think gambling is very dangerous, that would only mean that they are not responsible enough to engage in a risky game. What I see is that bitcoin is a form of entertainment and based on experience, I enjoy doing it, so it's not a sin to have fun when you are not hurting others.

I agree. If you didn't do anything that is negative or bad because it depends on the people who are playing if he or she will be ashamed if he commit some negative. Playing gambling is all about having strategy and making yourself or entertaining yourself. Gambling is for fun. People must not take it seriously and make it as a source of income.

If your country has banned it and you still play then you should be ashamed . Else rightly said that gambling should only be played for relaxation and entertainment just like you watch movies, play some sports etc. If you win take the profit and party and in case you lose forget it.

poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 05:23:53 PM

I sometimes like to play gambling, but I'm not ashamed of it and I do not see anything wrong with it. Perhaps the feeling of shame is experienced by those who can not stop and lose all the money.

There's nothing to be ashamed of if you are gambling. You should be shameful if you are in the walls of your parents and their money are the ones you keep on using just for your satisfaction in gambling. It's not a man-like thing to do if you do that and you will be feeling shameful eventually upon doing that.

We should be ashamed when we gamble and lose alot of money. After that imagine that we leave the game with nothing but desperation. We are going to have stress, that is why only play for fun so that we dont have to suffer after we lose alot of money especially feeling ashamed about it
yes that is right that we should only feel shameful if we are not playing gambling in a right way.  for example if we are playing gambling without any planning and which is causing us a big lost then we should feel shameful. but i do not think that we need to feel any shame if we play gambling with  planning.
so you think the right way to gamble are when you have a plan and didn't lost big ? i don't think it was that easy and simple. gambling are a complicated way to entertain yourself moreover make money from it. you would need an extreme luck and a very discipline attitude to reach the next level of a gambler which what you called as 'the right way to gamble'

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 12:29:27 AM

Yes now i feel shameful not from others but from myself i stopped looking myself in the mirror. I was addicted to gambling for a long time i always spent every single bitcoin i earned on bitcoin when i realized how much i had lost it was almost late and then i decided to block myself from gambling forever
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 01:55:48 AM

so you think the right way to gamble are when you have a plan and didn't lost big ? i don't think it was that easy and simple. gambling are a complicated way to entertain yourself moreover make money from it. you would need an extreme luck and a very discipline attitude to reach the next level of a gambler which what you called as 'the right way to gamble'

I certainly agree with that matters and it was jus a matter of right decisions to have as a gambler. With a right act as a person your personality reflects as you wanted luck at your side as always, but gambling was just a chances which you sometimes lose and win. So as for me we have nothing to be ashamed with if we are now ruining other people's privacy, and as long as you're doing the right thing as a gambler managing your funds very well then go on and have fun but never abuse your gambling habits.
erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 02:43:19 AM

Yes now i feel shameful not from others but from myself i stopped looking myself in the mirror. I was addicted to gambling for a long time i always spent every single bitcoin i earned on bitcoin when i realized how much i had lost it was almost late and then i decided to block myself from gambling forever

Regrets comes later when someone has lose everything. In the end, people are going to make sure that they win some money but they are just going to lose for more if they keep on playing. There is nothing to be ashamed of however if you actually feel guilty or whatsoever then you could stop, it is your choice afterall
kodes88

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 02:45:45 AM

A good decision if you're feeling uncomfortable, if you've been addicted even in the long run, then you should stop gambling. If we are not addicted to our difficulty to win and make money, especially if it is addicted, even for fun is difficult.
justdimin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 06:29:36 AM

Yup. There's nothing to get shameful too if it's our own money. Came from our salary. It's good sometimes to treat ourselves and if we think gambling can helps us on it then just continue gambling. As much as you know your priorities and limitations. No worries.
In my opinion, if you are a gambler and gamble using your own money, then there is nothing to be shameful about. As long as the society is not being harmed through your activities, you can continue with it.

Besides all these things, the most important one to consider is that if you lose your own money that has been earned with a lot of hard work and efforts, then you are actually answerable to your own self and that’s really shameful.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
bhadz

Activity: 2422
Merit: 564

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2017, 07:08:41 AM

There's nothing to be ashamed of when you had lose a lot and those money came from your effort and hardwork. It is more shameful if you lose a lot and the money you use to gamble came from credit or came from others money. In the end, you will feel desperation and regret but you should about in the first place why did you gamble?

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 08:53:08 PM

There's nothing to be ashamed of when you had lose a lot and those money came from your effort and hardwork. It is more shameful if you lose a lot and the money you use to gamble came from credit or came from others money. In the end, you will feel desperation and regret but you should about in the first place why did you gamble?
I have a different opinion about this. If you are gambling using your own money that has been earned with great efforts, then definitely after losing it in gambling is something to be shameful about. This is because you have proved to be really insincere to yourself. If you are gambling with some other person’s capital  it would definitely cause you to pay the debt and also bear the emotional pressure after a loss but it won’t be that much disgraceful.
bhadz

Activity: 2422
Merit: 564

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 04:24:01 AM

I have a different opinion about this. If you are gambling using your own money that has been earned with great efforts, then definitely after losing it in gambling is something to be shameful about. This is because you have proved to be really insincere to yourself. If you are gambling with some other person’s capital  it would definitely cause you to pay the debt and also bear the emotional pressure after a loss but it won’t be that much disgraceful.

It can be shameful in a way that you'll regret to put that in a casino instead of something more important. And those things that can be useful to you but I'm pointing that it is shameful to lose with others money rather than yours. Because you don't have to blame other people when you lose but yourself and if your money came from others and you lose, you'll be blamed by them and that's a shameful feeling.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 02:52:47 PM

Go guys!
In many cultures and countries is gambling consider as a bad thing which only the poorest and silliest ones do. Many gamblers try to hide that they gamble from their friends and families and feel really shameful for that. Do you consider gambling as a bad thing? Do you feel shameful or proud for being a gambler? If it is shame what you feel what do you about it? How do you hide you're a gambler and who do you hide it from?
Let others know!
Why would I get ashame because of doing gamble in the gambling site. There's nothing to be ashame of it, because I'm not doing any bad things  nor harm anyone, as long as I do play for fun and entertainment.
Bitcoin_Delivery

Activity: 952

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 03:08:14 PM

Obviously embarrassed because in my society gambling is a hard ban. We will get embarrassed in the community for violating the rules there. Although we win when gambling we will not get anything from others
lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 04:03:39 PM
Last edit: August 16, 2017, 06:43:11 PM by lite

I have a different opinion about this. If you are gambling using your own money that has been earned with great efforts, then definitely after losing it in gambling is something to be shameful about. This is because you have proved to be really insincere to yourself. If you are gambling with some other person’s capital  it would definitely cause you to pay the debt and also bear the emotional pressure after a loss but it won’t be that much disgraceful.
It's completely opposite for me, if i gamble and lose my money it doesn't really matters and nothing to be shame of(because i know what i'm getting into), but taking out a loan to gamble, that's something i would never do and is shameful act!
dondexter

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 03:07:54 AM

No I don't. It is just for fun. Not like addicted or something. Besides, there are many perks to gambling.
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 02:48:29 PM

I certainly agree with that matters and it was jus a matter of right decisions to have as a gambler. With a right act as a person your personality reflects as you wanted luck at your side as always, but gambling was just a chances which you sometimes lose and win. So as for me we have nothing to be ashamed with if we are now ruining other people's privacy, and as long as you're doing the right thing as a gambler managing your funds very well then go on and have fun but never abuse your gambling habits.
yeah the game of chance that leading people into bigger problem in daily lives. what i mean are when you want to make gambling as a way to make profit steady but then it turn to an addiction and messed up your life. wasn't a good thing that people always expected isn't it? even when you win big , people around you sometimes would just see you as a useless person.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
Noilee

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 03:54:38 PM

I'm not ashamed, because this is what we want and this is my choose because it gives fun. More people ashamed of being a gambler because of fear of other people reaction. You don't need to ashamed the important is this your own money you will use in gambling, you get ashamed if you borrowed money from others people and you will lose. Gambling for me it helps just to release stress and gives enjoyment to everyone when gamble.
dasana212

Activity: 784

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 07:07:01 PM

Not feel ashamed to be gambler by anyone. Provided money i spend forgambling is self-owned and not from actions harm others. Especially with online gambling, more practical so no need to leave house. I used to gamble in front garden house, and it's very fun.
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 08:04:27 PM

No I don't. It is just for fun. Not like addicted or something. Besides, there are many perks to gambling.
Perks like losing everything without a good reason or just sitting back and doing nothing while waiting for the outcomes. Gambling is pure luck and what is fun in knowing how is your luck? I believe in making luck not accepting it. If I were a gambler, I would have end up pitying myself like many real gamblers and thank god I am not like them.
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 »
  Print  

Jump to: