Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:14:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Qt Bitcoin Trader [Open Source secure trading client for Mac/Windows/Linux]  (Read 383269 times)
IGHOR (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1035
Merit: 1065

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2013, 12:58:25 PM

Hey my man got a compile error on Linux nothing changed since your last build that was successfully compiling:

Code:
qtbitcointrader.cpp: In member function ‘void QtBitcoinTrader::loadUiSettings()’:
qtbitcointrader.cpp:508:41: error: ‘pow’ was not declared in this scope
  priceMinimumValue=pow(0.1,priceDecimals);
                                         ^
qtbitcointrader.cpp: In member function ‘void QtBitcoinTrader::currencyChanged(int)’:
qtbitcointrader.cpp:880:41: error: ‘pow’ was not declared in this scope
  priceMinimumValue=pow(0.1,priceDecimals);
                                         ^
make: *** [.obj/qtbitcointrader.o] Error 1

Updated branch testing. Please confirm is it working.

Qt Bitcoin Trader
Verify digital signature of the app in the file properties every time you download it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DealMaker

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2013, 02:14:03 PM
Last edit: August 24, 2013, 07:07:53 PM by DealMaker

Compiles properly, I was just about to post the correction myself actually pow -> qPow Smiley

Good stuff, looking forward to the bitstamp exchange addition, also looking at your code I'm getting a real good idea of how to add the other exchanges.  I see the issue is mainly their particular API calls, I started making some attempts to bring in all the exchanges but, so far my coding isn't working out right because I have to shift gears from Python to C++ (which I haven't coded in for a few years).  I hope I can help out but, I'm not really sure just yet because my coding is sucking so bad.

Just as a note I'm trying to bring in these exchanges:

bitbox
coinbase
fbtc

and if they ever do the right thing -> campbx <- (highly doubtful right now because of what I'm personally experiencing as many others are -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=278973.0
IGHOR (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2013, 09:03:18 PM

Good stuff, looking forward to the bitstamp exchange addition

Almost done. Waiting Bitstamp deposit completed to make final tests.

PS: btc-e and mt.gox api is match more better than bitstamp api. On Bitstamp resending packets on loss will not works.

Qt Bitcoin Trader
Verify digital signature of the app in the file properties every time you download it.
DealMaker

View Profile
August 24, 2013, 11:37:17 PM

Good stuff, looking forward to the bitstamp exchange addition

Almost done. Waiting Bitstamp deposit completed to make final tests.

PS: btc-e and mt.gox api is match more better than bitstamp api. On Bitstamp resending packets on loss will not works.

Yah I noticed that..  I have a python trader I wrote that has that same exact problem!!  I've been fiddling with the timeout.. I noticed they had some ddos attacks going yesterday (maybe day before).   Either way it became an issue right away.  I saw you have a template going where you're sending the api requests with the same name in the function but changing it obviously for the specific exchange..  Maybe a plugin could provide those variables?  Although I did notice some differences between the two "exchange_xxx" .  As soon as more comes back to me as it seems to be I hope to actually contribute to your project on git very shortly with the additional features folks (including myself) are wanting. 

Thanks for a killer piece of software!
IGHOR (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2013, 09:46:25 AM

Although I did notice some differences between the two "exchange_xxx" .  As soon as more comes back to me as it seems to be I hope to actually contribute to your project on git very shortly with the additional features folks (including myself) are wanting.

I make many tests before release new exchange. There is important to make client not be banned.
There is difference between all exchanges, but I'll make adding exchanges more simple.
Current features have higher priority so I'll start working about it later.

I have sent to my Bitstamp account 0.2 BTC 15 hours ago, but balance is still zero.
As soon as I get some Bitstamp balance I'll make tests and publish beta.

Qt Bitcoin Trader
DealMaker

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 12:06:50 PM

Although I did notice some differences between the two "exchange_xxx" .  As soon as more comes back to me as it seems to be I hope to actually contribute to your project on git very shortly with the additional features folks (including myself) are wanting.

I make many tests before release new exchange. There is important to make client not be banned.
There is difference between all exchanges, but I'll make adding exchanges more simple.
Current features have higher priority so I'll start working about it later.

I have sent to my Bitstamp account 0.2 BTC 15 hours ago, but balance is still zero.
As soon as I get some Bitstamp balance I'll make tests and publish beta.

Yes you're very right about the banning problem, got that a few times myself hahaha.  15 hours and no show?  That's not right, I can personally attest to using them as recent as 10 hours ago and had no issues.  Did you contact support?  Let me know if you get anywhere, if not I'll join in and help you get it resolved.
IGHOR (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2013, 12:13:14 PM
Last edit: August 26, 2013, 02:41:16 PM by IGHOR

Yes you're very right about the banning problem, got that a few times myself hahaha.  15 hours and no show?  That's not right, I can personally attest to using them as recent as 10 hours ago and had no issues.  Did you contact support?  Let me know if you get anywhere, if not I'll join in and help you get it resolved.

All BTC received. Just long delay.

Banning is not a problem, it just requires unique network setup for each exchange.
So all works fine and I'll release update later today.

Qt Bitcoin Trader
IGHOR (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2013, 02:18:27 PM
Last edit: August 26, 2013, 02:35:08 PM by IGHOR

v1.07.72 Beta released

Added Bitstamp support. Fixed minor bugs.
Feel free to give me feedbacks and bug reports.

Notes: Bitstamp API is slower than BTC-e and Mt.Gox. Resending packets on lost for Buy and Sell requests is not supported by Bitstamp API.

Qt Bitcoin Trader
DealMaker

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 04:33:03 PM

v1.07.72 Beta released

Notes: Bitstamp API is slower than BTC-e and Mt.Gox. Resending packets on lost for Buy and Sell requests is not supported by Bitstamp API.

Badass!!!  Will setup trading and see how that goes.  Again, quite simply a BADASS app.
8fold

Activity: 391
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 05:28:29 PM

v1.07.72 Beta released

How do I know if there are lost packets? As in, what happens then?

Bitrated user: 8fold.
IGHOR (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2013, 05:59:11 PM

How do I know if there are lost packets? As in, what happens then?

If you have a good Internet connection there will be no packet loss, but if you use 3G, GPRS etc.. it does.

On Mt.Gox if you press Buy, or rule will be executed to buy something, then program will send one http request to buy and it will wait for response, if there will be no response during 3 seconds it send another same packet and repeat this until delivered.

Problem with Bitstamp is in situation when request was send and timeout is reached, but server was got this request, there will be two requests to buy, so if requested to buy 0.2BTC then server will receive request to buy 0.4BTC.
Duplicated requests are ignored on Mt.Gox and BTC-e.
So this is a Bitstamp API problem.

Currently Qt Bitcoin Trader send only one request to buy and sell and this helps to prevent duplicated requests but retry on packet loss works for cancel order request, because it is not critical.

You may can ask me: "Why not set timeout to 10 or more seconds?"

I'll answer, there is both way issue. To complete one buy/sell request there is two packets needed.
1) Client->Server (request to buy..)
2) Server->Client (confirmation)

So if 2) confirmation packet will be lost but 1) request will be delivered, then timeout of 10 seconds or more will not helps to prevent duplicated order be happend.
And there is no ID available to associate request with opened order list to verify delivery.

When Bitstamp will release new api that uses parameter "nonce" to identify duplicated packages then I'll update API client engine.

Qt Bitcoin Trader
8fold

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 06:10:16 PM

I understand your explanation. Thank you.

I'm trying to setup Stamp. I have activated API access from account settings. But where do I get the API key from and where can I setup the API key access (trades only) ?

IGHOR (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2013, 06:12:02 PM

I understand your explication. Thank you.

I'm trying to setup Stamp. I have activated API access from account settings. But where do I get the API key from and where can I setup the API key access (trades only) ?

This is another think I don't like on Bitstamp: there is no API key and secret, you mast use your login and password.
Login as key and password as secret.

Also I don't like that login and password requested as plain text. But Qt Bitcoin Trader uses HTTPS, so it safe.

See https://www.bitstamp.net/api/

Qt Bitcoin Trader
8fold

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 06:16:40 PM

I understand your explication. Thank you.

This is another think I don't like on Bitstamp: there is no API key and secret, you mast use your login and password.
Login as key and password as secret.

See https://www.bitstamp.net/api/

Yes, I saw that... I looked there. And from what I saw it allows you to withdraw bitcoin as well.
Does that bypass 2 factor authentication? As my account is setup to use GAuthenticator.

IGHOR (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2013, 06:19:50 PM

Yes, I saw that... I looked there. And from what I saw it allows you to withdraw bitcoin as well.
Does that bypass 2 factor authentication? As my account is setup to use GAuthenticator.

My account is setup to use GAuthenticator too. And I confirm that trades works without GAuthenticator validation.
I haven't tried to make withdraw using API. So I don't know it if bypass 2 factor authentication for withdraw, but for trade it does.
I think e-mail verification is required to make withdraw anyway.

Qt Bitcoin Trader
8fold

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 06:26:26 PM

My account is setup to use GAuthenticator too. And I confirm that trades works without GAuthenticator validation.
I haven't tried to make withdraw using API. So I don't know it if bypass 2 factor authentication for withdraw, but for trade it does.
I think e-mail verification is required to make withdraw anyway.

About email verification yes... I know. But this needs to be tested. I have money I can't afford to lose to theft on Stamp.

And what about sending userId and pass? How safe is that? Can it be sniffed?

IGHOR (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2013, 06:32:33 PM
Last edit: August 26, 2013, 06:59:51 PM by IGHOR

And what about sending userId and pass? How safe is that? Can it be sniffed?

As I wrote above, Qt Bitcoin Trader uses HTTPS, and there is ssl validation of domain and traffic encryption.
So if domain will contains not valid ssl certificate than you will receive critical stop warning and no data will be send.
All traffic is encrypted by SSL, even ticker so it can not be sniffed.

Qt Bitcoin Trader
novusordo

Activity: 800

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 07:35:23 PM

Do I need to tell it where QT is installed when compiling? It doesn't seem to be finding QT when I try to compile main.cpp.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
IGHOR (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2013, 07:38:26 PM

Do I need to tell it where QT is installed when compiling? It doesn't seem to be finding QT when I try to compile main.cpp.

You need to use qmake command or Qt Creator.

Qt Bitcoin Trader
novusordo

Activity: 800

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 07:56:39 PM

You need to use qmake command or Qt Creator.

Still getting an error about QAudioOutput missing when using qmake, I'll try Qtcreator though.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: