Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:09:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 [217] 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 ... 320 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Thread: AMT  (Read 678349 times)
sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 06:31:50 PM

6 cases.Very reassuring (NOT).

Antec makes great cases, but I fail to see how they make sense used in this application. I have had many Antec cases, and even with MANY fans installed, a high powered graphics card can get things quite warm inside.

I still think a milk crate would be 100x better than a stuffed PC case.

Any other photos?
AMT_miners (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 06:33:11 PM

Only thing I can think of is they are getting the office pick up orders out of the way first.....presumably. I know I could go but again I am at the ass end of the queue. So who knows. But yea I can see why people think you are a plant if you arent even giving up the order number. You got your order so there should be no reason to hold back that info.

Something as simple as an Order # and the guy can't even reveal it!

Total B.S.

Waiting for the next plant to show up.

His order was #609 and he ordered several units, he left with one, he'll come get the rest in a few days.
AMT_miners (OP)

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 06:33:42 PM

6 cases.

Very reassuring.

Any other photos?

Today we'll make some special pics for you.
sirminesalot

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 06:35:45 PM

Only thing I can think of is they are getting the office pick up orders out of the way first.....presumably. I know I could go but again I am at the ass end of the queue. So who knows. But yea I can see why people think you are a plant if you arent even giving up the order number. You got your order so there should be no reason to hold back that info.

Something as simple as an Order # and the guy can't even reveal it!

Total B.S.

Waiting for the next plant to show up.

His order was #609 and he ordered several units, he left with one, he'll come get the rest in a few days.
Curious as to why you are answering questions that are directed to MBLACKOUT.

You really aren't helping the nay-sayers here by taking it upon yourself to answer questions for him.

Let's see what Phin says about this all. I trust we can get some unbiased reviews about AMT's operation from him.
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 06:36:37 PM

Why won't he post his order number? Or did I miss it?

Check the unofficial order list. Might be on there I haven't checked personally.

Edit: I checked. Not on there.

I call B.S. on blackout.....   for some reason he gets preferential treatment with a likely order in the #600 range.  

However folks in the 500 range have yet to receive their units.

The guy is a plant used to validate the story that AMT shipped to some random folks.    The guy posts nowhere but on this thread.   The hardware does appear real,  however, there is no evidence in photographs that it is actually hashing.   The photo is so bogus,  why is it photographed on a desk unattached to anything.   If I had that miner, I would not waste money taking it offline.   

AMT has a day left to respond to my Consumer Complaint,  otherwise I'll be seeing them in small claims court.

We never received a formal complaint regarding your order. Which agency did you file with?

If you aren't going to honor my refund,  I'll be filing in small claims court in the next few days.

I've already sent several messages to you folks,  so don't give me the run around.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 06:38:29 PM

6 cases.

Very reassuring.

Any other photos?

Why do we need to ask customers to show pictures of your company's progress?

Is it not your responsibility to provide a progress report to paying customers?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
sirminesalot

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 06:46:32 PM

6 cases.

Very reassuring.

Any other photos?

Why do we need to ask customers to show pictures of your company's progress?

Is it not your responsibility to provide a progress report to paying customers?

You are beating a dead horse.

AMT knows what the customers want and need to be reassured. They choose not to update us. This is very telling of their operation.

We still have yet to see better photos of the internals, and the device hashing. Until we get some solid evidence, everything else is hearsay.
mellorbo

Activity: 620
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 06:48:56 PM

Come more pics:

Cages ready to go:

hey whats ur order number?

Mblackouts order number is #609 if anyone is interested.

Why don't you guys formulate a list of questions that are not related to your order numbers or deliveries/pickups because as you can see we are not answering those types of questions here. If you email sales@advancedminers.com someone will get back to you.

haha wait so ur saying an e.mail to that addy will get a response? ok so where is my response for the 19 e.mails outstanding then? stop shipping lies start shipping products ffs and dont feed us bullshit answer my e.mails on where my order is and ill believe u
regtable69

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 06:49:31 PM

hi amt i have a 520 ghs miner on order in the space of time its taken you to get your head round your issues and start shipping these miners btc diff has gone up 3 fold meaning people who ordered in feb/jan whom are still waiting on rigs have no roi window please coyld you explain how you mean to implement your miners protection and ship out either 2 units per order or double the hashing power as promised. in the state things are now if you dont warrant the protection that you offered as matter of course with every order then you will just recieve much more of a backlash from the mining comunity. please either reapond here or pm me with your response thanks.

http://ghettomining-co.in/net/coin 0% fee +potential block reward  https://discord.gg/NXDanPe net discord
http://ghettomining-co.in/ltc/coin 0% fee                                            https://discord.gg/kHekYc5 pool discord to sign up
http://ghettomining-co.in/waya/coin 0% fee
loshia
Legendary

Activity: 1610

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 06:51:53 PM

6 cases.

Very reassuring.

Any other photos?

What about me? Some special video of fireman in action or 1.2 t hashing with 5 modules smoothly Grin Grin ;Din a closed smoking box Grin
Orders 500 plus were shipping from mounts now
Are you using elephants for delivery???
609 has just arrived and not working congrats Grin
Ask for refund guys. This crapy pics mean just be patient and wait a few months more just a few Grin

Please help the Led Boy aka Bicknellski to make us a nice Christmas led tree and pay WASP membership fee here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=643999.msg7191563#msg7191563
And remember Bicknellski is not collecting money from community;D
loshia
Legendary

Activity: 1610

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 07:05:15 PM

I have been emailing sales@advancedminers.com every day, I also call and no one responds to me. I am in the 950's range.
5 months dude
Ask for refund

Please help the Led Boy aka Bicknellski to make us a nice Christmas led tree and pay WASP membership fee here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=643999.msg7191563#msg7191563
And remember Bicknellski is not collecting money from community;D
clenell

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 07:05:49 PM

anyone interested in speaking with an attorney PM me. the more response i get the better.

dont forget to post your issues here as well.

http://www.advancedminers-clients.com/

I intend to coarsen. I want stark contrasts drawn. I want polarization. I will not quietly accept stateism so as not to upset anyone. I am not tolerant of our impending and increasing slavery.
Chazaki

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 07:06:31 PM

I have been emailing sales@advancedminers.com every day, I also call and no one responds to me. I am in the 950's range.

I've also emailed them three times with no response. Called plenty of times but no one picks up. My order is #899.

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]              Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program              [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●   TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
mellorbo

Activity: 620

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 07:07:45 PM

i e.mail them regularly on that e.mail they just provided its pure bullshit that someone will get back to you haha 1 month ive been waiting for a response on why they lied to me and where my order is. i cant believe anything they say anymore
clenell

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 07:08:39 PM

I've asked for a refund also, maybe I have been shunned... I filed a case after they stopped returning my phone calls and do not answer me. I don't really know how to figure this game out they are playing.

let me tell you something. AMT will NOT issue you a refund. Even if they tell you otherwise it's just a scam to buy more time. These guys are lying pieces of crap. They deserve everything they have coming to them.

IF YOU WISH TO PURSUE LEGAL AVENUES WITH AMT MINERS PM ME. THERE IS NO EXPENSE ON YOUR PART. PM ME AND WE CAN TALK.

I intend to coarsen. I want stark contrasts drawn. I want polarization. I will not quietly accept stateism so as not to upset anyone. I am not tolerant of our impending and increasing slavery.
l12

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 07:12:23 PM

hey amt_miner when u say several unit how many may i ask that mblackout order?
Stan-O

Activity: 267

Stan the Man!

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 07:15:13 PM

The AMT 1.2TH plate looks like shit but if it functions then who gives a shit.

I like it, it looks pretty cool, looks better in person.  But you have a point.  the unit is hashing does it really matter what it looks like.  nope

How fast is it hashing? Any idea of it's power draw?

I am relieved that they did actually make the things. I've not been real happy with the drama I got myself in here Cheesy

Actually, that brings up a few more questions: Are the boards AMT with A1 chips, or are they Bitmine.ch, Technobit, Huh Ok, I know they aren't Technobit cuz Martin already said so.
It has 5 blades... At 300gh each maybe giving it 1.5 not sure... Hopefully that's the case. How's your unit holding up bio?

One of the cards went south on me yesterday. Trying to determine if it's fixable. I started a thread about it in custom hardware... but it blew sparks out of a couple of capacitors, one of which is now a crater. The PSU shut down before much was damaged, at least. I suspect the card had issues for a while, since the other one running solo is consistently doing about 45 GH/s now, whereas the total between them was rarely over 80. Really solidly AT 80 until yesterday Sad

Martin of Technobit has said it probably overheated because of insufficient heatsinks and being in a tight case. I should have taken people's advice and ran 'em in the open air to begin with. Oh well, live and learn. I may be able to repair it, or sell it cheap to somebody who can. Sucks losing half my hashrate, though.

I told ya it was too hot for them in that tiny, poorly ventilated case.  Sucks to hear yours blew.  sounds like what happened when i first got mine.
sirminesalot

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 07:16:15 PM

The people in this thread need to come together and decide AS A GROUP: whether we want to "wait it out for AMT" or to file against them together.

At this point they are peddling shoddy vaporware. The build quality is pretty awful, and they haven't proved that they will stand behind any warranty or their infamous MPP. What will you do if the boards burn out after a month of running it? Hope AMT comes to the rescue? Good luck with that, or getting a refund at that point.

I know this situation sucks for everyone across the board, but I just don't see the benefit in waiting for these miners any longer. They will not ROI and based on their design, you'd be lucky to get a few months of uptime without some kind of issue.

Perhaps we can have a large meeting on a specific date where everyone jumps into a chat room or Skype to talk about this mess, and where to go from there.

I suggest sooner than later.
l12

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 07:20:02 PM

Come more pics:

Cages ready to go:

https://i.imgur.com/OBo2k49.jpg

hey whats ur order number?

Mblackouts order number is #609 if anyone is interested.

Why don't you guys formulate a list of questions that are not related to your order numbers or deliveries/pickups because as you can see we are not answering those types of questions here. If you email sales@advancedminers.com someone will get back to you.

i've just email them asking for arrangement to pick up my order....
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 07:20:51 PM

The people in this thread need to come together and decide AS A GROUP: whether we want to "wait it out for AMT" or to file against them together.

At this point they are peddling shoddy vaporware. The build quality is pretty awful, and they haven't proved that they will stand behind any warranty or their infamous MPP. What will you do if the boards burn out after a month of running it? Hope AMT comes to the rescue? Good luck with that, or getting a refund at that point.

I know this situation sucks for everyone across the board, but I just don't see the benefit in waiting for these miners any longer. They will not ROI and based on their design, you'd be lucky to get a few months of uptime without some kind of issue.

Perhaps we can have a large meeting on a specific date where everyone jumps into a chat room or Skype to talk about this mess, and where to go from here.

I suggest sooner than later.

clennel already has his lawyer on them.

another user has his lawyer on them.

I'm filing in small claims court.   I'll probably join with the lawsuit of one of these lawyers above.

I think some other folks have filed complaints with the FTC.  

In short,  I'm not waiting.   I'm pretty much done with this company.  

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
Pages: « 1 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 [217] 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 ... 320 »
  Print  

Jump to: