Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:28:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 [195] 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 ... 277 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ICO IS LIVE🚀UBCOIN - EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS🚀  (Read 63885 times)
Hec2005

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:15:01 AM

🔥🇰🇷  Ubcoin team organizes a meetup in Seoul (South Korea) on July, 14 to show product development results!

Ubcoin Market invites crypto enthusiasts and investors to its meetup that will take place in Novotel Ambassador Gangnam on July, 14 at 2 PM.

👑 During the meetup Felix (Ubcoin CEO) and other members of the core team (Marketing Director and COO) will show results of product development, explain Ubcoin new partnership with South Korean Tech Giant LG Electronics and answer your questions.

💎 Please register here https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe-rGNttsbEhvs7y_HCwowCfEoCdJwv6syghqbaksl7AYGBNg/viewform

More info - here: https://meetupkr.ubcoin.io

I like it. Smiley That why i always support UBCoin. Do more than like that, and everyone will know UBCoin is potential project at 2018.
This shows how active and aggressive the project team members of Ubcoin. It never fails to surprise the community. They have always something to offer and show. Their activeness is spontaneous.  Unbelievable yet very impressive. Hopefully they can realy bring this project Ubcoin to the highest rank.
Ubcoin team is very busy in promoting their project to the Asian region now. South Korea is one of the countries that is crypto friendly and mostly of their citizens are keen in adapting crypto to their everyday living. This shows how serious the team in bringing their project to the community.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:16:37 AM

It is very clear here in the Ubcoin community that more people are keep on coming ang engaging themselves to be a part of the Ubcoin. Moreover, the Ubcoin has so many large partners that really gives a better impact to this project to gain the attention of the crowd. I hope that the team will keep striving in this crypto community.
Well most are already anticipated to be successful, good news about the project gives more impressions to the people and some would surely invest and many think it will continue.
Yes. A lot of people got impressed with this team because they really work hard to make some partnerships with other companies. And that is why, more people are visiting here on this thread and in the website to gained some knowledged on how to joined and probably how to invest in Ubcoin project.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:17:09 PM

It is very clear here in the Ubcoin community that more people are keep on coming ang engaging themselves to be a part of the Ubcoin. Moreover, the Ubcoin has so many large partners that really gives a better impact to this project to gain the attention of the crowd. I hope that the team will keep striving in this crypto community.
Well most are already anticipated to be successful, good news about the project gives more impressions to the people and some would surely invest and many think it will continue.
Yes. A lot of people got impressed with this team because they really work hard to make some partnerships with other companies. And that is why, more people are visiting here on this thread and in the website to gained some knowledged on how to joined and probably how to invest in Ubcoin project.
quite right, thanks to such an active increase in partnership relations, the project also increases the number of investments. What are the plans for the next cooperation?
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:21:09 PM

🔥🇰🇷  Ubcoin team organizes a meetup in Seoul (South Korea) on July, 14 to show product development results!

Ubcoin Market invites crypto enthusiasts and investors to its meetup that will take place in Novotel Ambassador Gangnam on July, 14 at 2 PM.

👑 During the meetup Felix (Ubcoin CEO) and other members of the core team (Marketing Director and COO) will show results of product development, explain Ubcoin new partnership with South Korean Tech Giant LG Electronics and answer your questions.

💎 Please register here https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe-rGNttsbEhvs7y_HCwowCfEoCdJwv6syghqbaksl7AYGBNg/viewform

I like it. Smiley That why i always support UBCoin. Do more than like that, and everyone will know UBCoin is potential project at 2018.
This shows how active and aggressive the project team members of Ubcoin. It never fails to surprise the community. They have always something to offer and show. Their activeness is spontaneous.  Unbelievable yet very impressive. Hopefully they can realy bring this project Ubcoin to the highest rank.
Ubcoin team is very busy in promoting their project to the Asian region now. South Korea is one of the countries that is crypto friendly and mostly of their citizens are keen in adapting crypto to their everyday living. This shows how serious the team in bringing their project to the community.
Thier team is realy working alot this past few days and they still have some future task to accomplish. Its realy motivating to invest especialy if this is what you will be reading.
Fortified
Copper Member

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:34:34 PM

Is partnership with Samsung right? There are a lot of partnership disclosure, but then it turns out it is not right.

I highly highly doubt that Samsung would bother partnering with some random ass coin. They have enough funds to make their coin themselves lol
Is there an official confirmation from the Samsung company that they have entered into a partnership agreement with Crypto? It seems to me that such a statement was not.

I saw Ubank APP already in Samsung smart phone , so I think this will prove the partnership of both since this Ubank APP is not available for other smart phone except LG smart phone , maybe this will announce by Samsung during launching of this project , so we just wait for this most awaited day for Ubcoin team .

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
wewe123

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:35:32 PM

quite right, thanks to such an active increase in partnership relations, the project also increases the number of investments. What are the plans for the next cooperation?
We can not deny that there are many people who will take the oppurtunity to acquire crypto coins , and this the project ,the Ubcoin token to be given to people who have goods to be sell in exchange directly with tokens ,that is why people are coming to grab this chances of having cryptos in a simple way of acquiring it

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Merjay18

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:38:01 PM

Is partnership with Samsung right? There are a lot of partnership disclosure, but then it turns out it is not right.

We have partnered with such giants of technologies as Samsung and FLY. We also have strategic partnership with MDM Bank (Binbank) and Sovcom Bank (big and well-known banks in Russia). Also Ubank (with Ubcoin as its integral part) Signed Pre-Installation Deal With South Korean Tech Giant LG.

This is a somewhat a great partner for your project to kickstart your project moreover. Even they could give a big effort for the project, wish you luck.

Yes, having this companies that are having a productive and successful business in the market is a big impact on the process of getting partnership with them. This will be a good start for the project to sustain it's competitiveness in the market because they have this partners that are developed already.
They have a great partner to kickstart the project more than just a project. I believe they can compete the others project by their hard work and also their team work which could bring the project to success.
Yes, they have a verygood partnership. The partnership is a new star of a brighter future of this project. I believe that each team will help each other for the success of both project. The good future is about to start and I am very excited to be apart of this success.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:42:20 PM

Each day the project community increases its members and its very good indication that the project is doing very well and the teams are very hard working yo achieve the stage they achieve right now. Partnership with huge company is such an honor and achievements that should everyone be proud off.
ThirdPerson

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:00:25 PM

delete
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:30:13 PM

I highly highly doubt that Samsung would bother partnering with some random ass coin. They have enough funds to make their coin themselves lol
Is there an official confirmation from the Samsung company that they have entered into a partnership agreement with Crypto? It seems to me that such a statement was not.

I saw Ubank APP already in Samsung smart phone , so I think this will prove the partnership of both since this Ubank APP is not available for other smart phone except LG smart phone , maybe this will announce by Samsung during launching of this project , so we just wait for this most awaited day for Ubcoin team .
Really such a success. The new updates and news that you share mate, will boost the energy and trust for the project. This project is very near to finishing point. If this things will be peacefully working well I am sure that the team and developers of this project will achieve their goals.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:34:34 PM

Thier team is realy working alot this past few days and they still have some future task to accomplish. Its realy motivating to invest especialy if this is what you will be reading.
I observed that also mate. The team are very active and competitive they are doing their best to reach the roadmap and whitepaper. The team has un identified strength that they use to achieve what they achieved right now.
choychoy

Activity: 238

ADAB-First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto exchange

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:48:14 PM

Each day the project community increases its members and its very good indication that the project is doing very well and the teams are very hard working yo achieve the stage they achieve right now. Partnership with huge company is such an honor and achievements that should everyone be proud off.

Everyday is a good day for Ubcoin as the team is persistent in pushing this project. They have announced with their partnerships with those huge mobile company and also their participation in series of crypto events. With their hard-works, this all resulted with positive feedback from the crpto community which attracts more investors to participate on their crowd sale.   

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:43:41 PM

We have partnered with such giants of technologies as Samsung and FLY. We also have strategic partnership with MDM Bank (Binbank) and Sovcom Bank (big and well-known banks in Russia). Also Ubank (with Ubcoin as its integral part) Signed Pre-Installation Deal With South Korean Tech Giant LG.

This is a somewhat a great partner for your project to kickstart your project moreover. Even they could give a big effort for the project, wish you luck.

Yes, having this companies that are having a productive and successful business in the market is a big impact on the process of getting partnership with them. This will be a good start for the project to sustain it's competitiveness in the market because they have this partners that are developed already.
They have a great partner to kickstart the project more than just a project. I believe they can compete the others project by their hard work and also their team work which could bring the project to success.
Yes, they have a verygood partnership. The partnership is a new star of a brighter future of this project. I believe that each team will help each other for the success of both project. The good future is about to start and I am very excited to be apart of this success.

Except like about every single project I have ever seen on bitcointalk with a partner ship they have given absolutley ZERO evidence about this partnership
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:12:35 PM

That is the best asset of the team because they have a great communication and well companionship with their partner and the process of improving the project is gently planned for the good result in the future. We are involved in this project and it is our responsibility to touch and resolve problems smoothly.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
player1001101001

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:15:53 PM

I observed that also mate. The team are very active and competitive they are doing their best to reach the roadmap and whitepaper. The team has un identified strength that they use to achieve what they achieved right now.

Yes, i completely agree with your opinion on this project. The team behind the project is so hardworking and innovative. As well the is stay active most of the time and provide every necessary update related to the project. Because of the  team the project is going to become huge successful very soon.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:17:12 PM

Really such a success. The new updates and news that you share mate, will boost the energy and trust for the project. This project is very near to finishing point. If this things will be peacefully working well I am sure that the team and developers of this project will achieve their goals.

That is true yhey have set a plan and it is near to success because they are very cooperative and they did it well because as what we have see the developers non stop working until we achieve the happiness which is success. Due to command of responsibility we have seen changes kinda innovation of growing.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
gwapo.zylle

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:21:21 PM

Well aside from that it is because they have a goals to the project it means they set a time to increase the level of competition and turns to working hard to do the task of improving. Base on the platform that the team has in this project everything is clearly correct and patterned to help everyone and that is the best thing that the team being developed well.
Selacoulerdouce

Activity: 186

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:41:03 PM

🔥 A lot of people in recent days have started to look into digital currency, but here is the question — where and how can you possibly spend your bitcoins and altcoins?

it is true, that a very few websites and shops where you would like to spend your virtual cash offer the possibility of cryptocurrency payment. Thus new bitcoin marketplaces come in handy.

💎 Ubcoin market team wishes to harness the familiarity of marketplaces while removing the technical and legal hurdles associated with using and investing in cryptocurrencies.

👑 Ubcoin Market promises to become the most convenient and widespread way to spend your crypto wealth (both bitcoins and altcoins).

👍 Read our new article about digital cash spending: https://medium.com/@ubcoin/where-and-how-to-spend-your-bitcoins-6e8bc9a7ce65

You can buy Ubcoin tokens with 9% discount now on https://ubcoin.io/en
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:46:32 PM

That is true yhey have set a plan and it is near to success because they are very cooperative and they did it well because as what we have see the developers non stop working until we achieve the happiness which is success. Due to command of responsibility we have seen changes kinda innovation of growing.
indeed the development team works without stopping. Completely improving and updating the project almost daily. This brings positive results for the development of the project.
Betay

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:32:25 PM

🔥 A lot of people in recent days have started to look into digital currency, but here is the question — where and how can you possibly spend your bitcoins and altcoins?

it is true, that a very few websites and shops where you would like to spend your virtual cash offer the possibility of cryptocurrency payment. Thus new bitcoin marketplaces come in handy.

💎 Ubcoin market team wishes to harness the familiarity of marketplaces while removing the technical and legal hurdles associated with using and investing in cryptocurrencies.

👑 Ubcoin Market promises to become the most convenient and widespread way to spend your crypto wealth (both bitcoins and altcoins).

👍 Read our new article about digital cash spending: https://medium.com/@ubcoin/where-and-how-to-spend-your-bitcoins-6e8bc9a7ce65

You can buy Ubcoin tokens with 9% discount now on https://ubcoin.io/en
Pages: « 1 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 [195] 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 ... 277 »
  Print  

Jump to: