Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:19:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 [490] 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 ... 579 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EAC] EarthCoin *SEEKING NEW EXCHANGES - HUGE VOLUMES BEING MISSED!  (Read 840291 times)
Tyke
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1162

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 03:51:16 PM

Earthcoin will feature two pages in the book called Cryptocurrency "The Alt-ernative"

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=483187.new#new

Please donate to the below Earthcoin wallet address in order to help fund this project:

egj4xWwMZVa5D2aMmUAbwfKfzjx1AgwkG9
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 03:58:11 PM

Have we seen the bottom now? I got an alarm that the price went above 20 satoshis while it was at 15 at its lowest. Over 10 million bought in the last 15 minutes or so.

What can i say? The price is ridicules LOW, i have bought 10M at 15, there was a stupid guy that said. If Placebo say buy then you need to sell. I can easily say when people just would have listen to Placebo then they made a nice profit... and not just on EAC but a lot of coins....
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 04:00:28 PM

Hmm I had 5M buy order at 15 satoshi on cryptsy that didn't get filled fully. So I doubt you got 10M at 15.  Tongue
valley365

Activity: 868

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 04:29:15 PM

I am an early miner of earthcoin and have been mining it on and off. I followed some recent posts of the thread, and found it really strange that so many people are picking on the original dev and the premine. What is the problem here? John created the coin so it is there today and we all be happy with it. And he took less than 1/4 of the premine, isn't that normal? Isn't that reasonable for his hard work and maintenance of the code to this point (i think there are a few releases since the launch)? also, premine is a small portion as compare to the total coins generated. Why not you mine coins for yourself and calculate if YOU will be profitable from this coin? I mined EAC because it is profitable for me as compare if I mine BTC directly, I mined other coins like MINT/DOGE/LY7 based on the same rules. I don't really care how much devs took, as long as it's reasonable and they can lead the community to a good future. Look at DOGE/CAT/AUR/MINT/VERT etc, I am sure devs profit a lot (premine/instamine), but does it matter?

What I don't like is the negative energies here. Even the posts from "earthcoin" have a negative tone toward John. What's wrong with him to take his part of the premine, given all his contributions to the coin? Grow up guys, earthcoin is way under value now, and the dev team is to lead the community towards a bright future, not spread negative energies. Does it matter whether John dump or not his shares? It's his personal decisions. I've been buying EAC at this price level. Earthcoin already have a lot more infras created than most other coins, and its market cap ranking should be at least at 20s, instead of 80s or 90s. And please no more negative energies.
WesandEAC

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 04:33:26 PM

All I know is when I get PM'd by some friends who have purchased some EAC and have accumulated paper losses that they even feel some pressure building, it is a good sign.

Behind the scenes I see 20 talented, DEDICATED people, developers, marketing, strategy, long term vision all working together.  The forums of course do not see this but when I have 933 msgs to catch up yesterday it seems positive to me!

The other benefit is that we have control of 'some' coins - for ongoing development but it has been reduced in its impact by fellas like ATX Silver with ULTRA-Long Term Vision that probably rival our basket.  People in his position are now realizing how they make that basket more valuable is not by hoarding, it is by putting it to work and distributing it and informing other people, so i do expect community assets to grow to go towards some serous projects.  I personally am trying to fund one with real dollars right now and we are accumulating some developers to put to work on it.  As soon as
I know more, the community will know more.
WesandEAC

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 04:41:22 PM

I am an early miner of earthcoin and have been mining it on and off. I followed some recent posts of the thread, and found it really strange that so many people are picking on the original dev and the premine. What is the problem here? John created the coin so it is there today and we all be happy with it. And he took less than 1/4 of the premine, isn't that normal? Isn't that reasonable for his hard work and maintenance of the code to this point (i think there are a few releases since the launch)? also, premine is a small portion as compare to the total coins generated. Why not you mine coins for yourself and calculate if YOU will be profitable from this coin? I mined EAC because it is profitable for me as compare if I mine BTC directly, I mined other coins like MINT/DOGE/LY7 based on the same rules. I don't really care how much devs took, as long as it's reasonable and they can lead the community to a good future. Look at DOGE/CAT/AUR/MINT/VERT etc, I am sure devs profit a lot (premine/instamine), but does it matter?

What I don't like is the negative energies here. Even the posts from "earthcoin" have a negative tone toward John. What's wrong with him to take his part of the premine, given all his contributions to the coin? Grow up guys, earthcoin is way under value now, and the dev team is to lead the community towards a bright future, not spread negative energies. Does it matter whether John dump or not his shares? It's his personal decisions. I've been buying EAC at this price level. Earthcoin already have a lot more infras created than most other coins, and its market cap ranking should be at least at 20s, instead of 80s or 90s. And please no more negative energies.

Comment as a true statesman.  I have requested the same of the undertones of the speak.  I can not stop some fellas from their incessant attacks, you can change an idea but not a belief they say.  And there are some, through their fantasy and entertainment, find it valuable for the community  to have the choice to join their fantasy and entertainment.  Unfortunately some of them can speak in full sentences and it has an ability to captivate an audience through the merit of the speak but when looking from above in a realistic manner, you hit the nail on the head with respect to what is going on here.  It is ALL positive from my perspective.  20 people working behind the scenes feverishly with ALL kinds of directions and content and not just brainstormig - actual calls to action in a bunch of directions.

This level of coordinated drive could have never occurred at the beginning.  It required more than three people and the learning curve was steep and unforgiving haha.  I have to say I am re-inspired.  The attacks can be draining and it did cause considerable decrease in morale and effort put forth.  That the coin has survived all this attack and has grown in its leadership 10x is a testament to its appeal.  It will definitely have a future and I personally see it climbing the ranks again.  I do think a resting state for EAC as determined by USD value creation is around 200 satoshi.  That is obviously my personal opinion...
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 04:53:00 PM

Hmm I had 5M buy order at 15 satoshi on cryptsy that didn't get filled fully. So I doubt you got 10M at 15.  Tongue

I can show you my 10M Wink but in fact i don't need to do this... PS: there are several exchanges Smiley
Trafficlearn

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 05:04:07 PM

GLAD to see EAC working itself out!  MineBIG STILL has the mine for food pool open....even though no one mines in it and we can certainly rework the charity situation if that is what everyone wishes.....

I ,for one, will be turning some miners back on to it....If anyone cares to join

~TESLACOINS ~      http://www.teslacoins.com  Teslacoins! Renewable energy mining!  COMING SOON!
0rganic

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 06:59:55 PM
Last edit: March 15, 2014, 08:08:23 PM by 0rganic

Comment as a true statesman.  I have requested the same of the undertones of the speak.  I can not stop some fellas from their incessant attacks, you can change an idea but not a belief they say.  And there are some, through their fantasy and entertainment, find it valuable for the community  to have the choice to join their fantasy and entertainment.  Unfortunately some of them can speak in full sentences and it has an ability to captivate an audience through the merit of the speak but when looking from above in a realistic manner, you hit the nail on the head with respect to what is going on here.  It is ALL positive from my perspective.  20 people working behind the scenes feverishly with ALL kinds of directions and content and not just brainstormig - actual calls to action in a bunch of directions.

This level of coordinated drive could have never occurred at the beginning.  It required more than three people and the learning curve was steep and unforgiving haha.  I have to say I am re-inspired.  The attacks can be draining and it did cause considerable decrease in morale and effort put forth.  That the coin has survived all this attack and has grown in its leadership 10x is a testament to its appeal.  It will definitely have a future and I personally see it climbing the ranks again.  I do think a resting state for EAC as determined by USD value creation is around 200 satoshi.  That is obviously my personal opinion...

To whomever it concerns ?

The Crypto Currency named "Earthcoin" on the face of it appears, to have be launched under misrepresentation, and I use that term lightly.

Any party or individual embarks upon any purchase of the aforementioned coin, does so with Caveat Emptor in mind, as they would do with any other coin.      

Articulation is not a crime, however fraud is.

At present I have requested answers to perfectly valid questions, in light of the shenanigans that have occurred, .....so far your input has been nothing but FUD, and disingenuous gobbledygook. This thread is littered with your detritus crud, evidenced from the very early inception of Earthcoin.    

Failing the above, you then resort to your normal level of communication, that eventually collapses any constructive communication, into a level of heated discord, that navigates from making any forward progress. please see Fig 1 listed below.

I am extremely aware of any input by me or any other party that does not toe the line or appears to be misaligned with the current positive message, this could be erroneously construed as causing waves, I only ask the community for a little more patience in this regard, and I know people are trying to make great strides forward,... it will be to your benefit. However, I am slowly understanding the depth of this deception and I will not falter in my endeavor, this train may appear to be back on track, but if the same engineers are at the helm, I will not sleep soundly.

If you attempt to belittle my efforts with your attempted misdirection and derogatory assassination, you will only strengthen my resolve, I suggest you seek out biomech for a new muzzle, it is crystal clear that the one you posses.... is unfortunately defective.

You can rest assured once I receive the answers to what I requested, post digestion and completion of the forensic investigation in support of other material, I will provide my synopsis and report, which will not be hearsay fantasy or entertainment. it will be infused with fact, notwithstanding irrefutable evidence.  

I do not like conversing directly with you, due to the fact that you taint intelligence, the only positive relief that can be garnished from that pursuit is through the knowledge that this is without audio, and that I am conversing with several sock puppet accounts, .

Best Regards

0rganic

Fig 1.

WesandEAC

Activity: 84

Trust: 0: -0 / +0(0)
Ignore

Re: [2014 FLAGSHIP ALT] *EarthCoin* EAC +1 Community, +1 Exec Team, +1 Best Talent
Today at 02:39:01 PM      #9912

0rganic, I can save you the trouble.  When you post, just hit the space bar.  I am sure from your perspective the mystery and fantasy have merit and require 'your accounting principals hehe.  The methods are flawed and so is the purpose

1.  Thanks
2.  Thanks again and Incryptex wished for an EarthCoin team member who excels at marketing and page design to put up a one page splash page about coming soon. Hahaha.  All other  news is speculation and fantasy created maybe out of necessity for you?  No idea.
3.  You will wait for a lifetime for the fantasy you are looking for kind of like the Never Ending Story - But even it ended.  You seem to be the only boil around here to lance
4.  Yes please leave considering you have no skin in the game and especially no EarthCoins - invalid speak
5.  Again, not a good way to bring back the creator of EarthCoin - he can do whatever he wants to do, especially the opposite of what you wish him to do.  Again you do not seem to bright with any of your strategies
6.  EarthCoin land everyone seems to work positively and create.  In 0rganic land people just waste time on fantasies and unsolvable questions.  Isn't there a dinosaur board for that?
7.  Your accounting is as good as we are able to do as well.  That's it.
8.  No idea what John did and he wishes that to remain private.  Can't help you.
9.  He wishes for you to shut the fuck up and the value rise some day I would assume.
10.  Since I no longer am the comm. and dont have to refrain myself any longer I can tell you what i really think.

You are a conniving fucking prick or a fraud artist yourself.  We can discover how the community feels about you by putting up a simple vote?

Isn't the whole idea behind cryptocurrency a self voting mechanism?  Yes it is.  So the question we can have someone post to the community is,

"Do you believe 0rganic, although well versed with as valid concern as anyone, has an ulterior motive for EarthCoin?"
"Do you believe his incessant speak has assisted EarthCoin?"
"Do you believe after publicly stating he has no EAC, that quite possibly he has been bountied for his "investigative" efforts from another coin?"
"Do you believe 0rganic has removed value from EarthCoin through his existence?"

I am sure he will have his own voting questions reagrding Norb and I.  I for one am thankful I can politely tell him to go fuck himself.  Loser.  Have a great day!

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 07:19:17 PM

infact, i really don't care..... What i know is, Earthcoin can be traded, you can buy products with Earthcoins, and all the other stuff is bullshit. As long as there is a blockchain, people mining it, etc. I really don't care what internal is happening with Earthcoin, people are using this coin as they are using $, € , £ or any other currencies. So stop the crap and use Earthcoins.
epinay

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 07:46:24 PM

https://www.altoutlet.com/eac

EAC is Growing!
epinay

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 07:48:34 PM

The time is now! Eac will rise from the shadows of darkness, the process just begun!
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 07:55:07 PM

The time is now! Eac will rise from the shadows of darkness, the process just begun!

If people would bought it at 15 when i said it, then they already had a nice profit. Wink I believe 45 - 50 sats in the coming weeks is certainly possible, check coinmarketcap, are we really worth less then a lot of those coins in front of us  Huh I don't think so. A marketcap of $1,000,000 should certainly be right...
laura@@

Activity: 261
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 08:29:29 PM

we are launching a voting champion goals to list EAC on bter.  If we can success, it can hugely impact on the EAC price. After all our IT efforts means nothing without adoption by public. I hope we can bring 10x of end users from Chinese community and to be listed on a  main stream Chinese trading market is the first thing we should do!

voting together with us     https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=502363.0  

Or show your support at my EAC address     efWi71984r6MYNDPTvno7BRwaNZ7mQAcY3  ,the fund will directly distributed to voters within our QQ group!

PS: we started the champion 1.5 days ago, and i believe this pump from 15 to 22 is the direct result of our champion. We already contacted with bter and hand on our official application. To continue the champion to be success we need your support!

▄▄█████████▄                    ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄█████████████████▄             ▄████████████████▄
   █████            ▀█████        ▄█████            █████
  ████                 █████    █████                 ████
 ███                    ▀████    ██                     ███
▐███                      █████                         ▐███
███▌                        ████           ▐████████████████
▐███                         ▀████          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 ████                   ██▄    █████                    ▄▄▄
  ████                ██████    ▀████▄                ▄███
   ▀█████          ███████        ▀█████▄          ▄████▀
      █████████████████              ▀████████████████▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀                      ▀▀██████▀▀
  æ t e r n i t y
  The Oracle Machine
          ██
      ▄██ ██ ██▄
     ▐██  ██  ██
     ▐██      ██
     ▐██  ▄▄  ██
     ▐██▄▐██ ▄██
       ▀▀▐██ ▀▀
      ▄▄▌▐██ █▄
     ▐██ ▐██ ▀██
     ▐█▌  ▀▀  ██
     ▐██     ▐██
     ▐██ ▐██ ▄██
      ▀█ ▐██ █▀
         ▐██
✅ Unchained Smart Contracts
✅ Decentralized Oracle
✅ Turing-Complete
✅ State-Channels
✅ Infinitly Scalable
     ██
 ▄██ ██ ██▄
▐██  ██  ██
▐██      ██
▐██  ▄▄  ██
▐██▄▐██ ▄██
  ▀▀▐██ ▀▀
 ▄▄▌▐██ █▄
▐██ ▐██ ▀██
▐█▌  ▀▀  ██
▐██     ▐██
▐██ ▐██ ▄██
 ▀█ ▐██ █▀
    ▐██
[ WHITEPAPER]                     ██
                   ▄██▌
                  ████
                ▄█████
              ▄██████▌
             ████████
           ▄█████████   ▄▄▄▄
          █████████████████▀
        ▄████████████████▀
       ██▀▀▀▀▀ █████████
              ▐███████▀
              ██████▀
              █████▀
             ▐███▀
             ███
             █▀
(en)Lightning
Smart Contracts
|TESTNET|
instantskeleton

Activity: 104

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 08:42:16 PM

Have you posted this over at Earthcointalk.org?   Get your votes in!
instantskeleton

Activity: 104

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 08:58:49 PM

Originally Posted this on Earthcointalk.org

I contacted http://www.altoutlet.com as they now process EAC for payments. I noticed they have tab set aside for charity. https://www.altoutlet.com/eac/charity

I questioned  how to go about setting up an EAC charity link and this was the response:
 Thanks for the email.. Yes it’s really easy for us to add some EAC supported charities, if you could either let us know the charity name (either registered in the US, or the UK). Alternatively a charity/foundation that accepts EAC directly is also acceptable.

Thanks
 Joel

So Since I am not associated with any Charity, It was my hope that one of our sponsored charities could see this endeavor though.
 Joel can be contacted by email :  hi@altoutlet.com

Hope this points someone in the right direction:

TJS.
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 09:07:11 PM

0rganic. I'm posting this under my own nic, because what I have to say is not the official word of the team. We are, in fact, somewhat divided in our opinions of you.

Wes is a hothead. He's also a guy with a great many ideas and a lot of ambition. There has been NO deliberate deception as far as I know, and they have been VERY open with me. Which is why I accepted the position. We are still transitioning. You do not right a capsizing ship overnight, nor win a war without planning.

I probably understand Wes better than you do, because I'm a hothead myself.

But I also understand you. No, not your points, they have been addressed or are in the process, which you have been informed of. I meant you, personally. You like pushing buttons. Not an uncommon avocation, but it's not productive either.

There's no smoking gun nor festering boil to be lanced here. One of the original team left. He and the others were not happy with each other. I wasn't there for that, but it appears from both sides that the issue was unresolvable while they remained a team. He kept his part of the pre-mine, and has provided you with sufficient detail in his post to run with it. Make of it what you will. We are taking it at face value, with a pinch of salt. You might try the same. The rest has been accounted for. Not as precisely as we all would like, there were mistakes made in the accounting. They amount to very little. The vast majority of the premine has been accounted for, and most of what remains, as you have yourself documented, remains under the control of Norb and Wes. For the moment, they control the purse strings. The rest of us have a lot of input on that, and one of the projects we are currently all focused on is setting up a detailed bounty structure, with public accountability. Aside from the article that Cryptozark and I are working on that puts more solid numbers to it, this is the last time I will address the premine issue. We have real things to do. For all practical purposes, regardless of what John may or may not do you can assume that his part of the money is no longer part of the team's assets. How you feel about that is up to you. I don't like it, but there is nothing productive that I or any other team member can do about it. We're moving forward. You're welcome to come along for the ride. But we are DONE living in the past. It can't be changed. The future can, and will be. With or without you. Your choice.

Kevin Biomech
WesandEAC

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 09:10:49 PM

OMG perfect.  I deleted that post at the behest of another EarthCoin user that called you a lost cause and wished to stay positive.

Your seemingly intelligent posts have implications in fraudulent behaviour my friend.  Trying to create misdirection, deception and fear through your dogma is not working.  In fact you have alienated yourself from everyone already.  I enjoy tellinng you to go fuck yourself quite honestly.  Your just a punk kid, a nobody with nothing but 72 keys on a keyboard.  I can tell you have never accomplished ANYTHING in your life.  It is quite obvious through the implication in your rhetoric.

I tried to discount your non-sense recognizing you as a highly functioning fella with some form of retardation and offer you some respect.  Now I would rescind that privilege I have offered you.  

Filling up pages with things that are open ended is just a way to spread discontent to the community.  ESPECIALLY FROM A POSITION OF NOT HAVING ANY EARTHCOINS IN THE GAME!  Seriously guy, you should seek some form of counselling.  It will help in your everyday life that I am sure suffers immensely probably with out your own recognition.

What I KNOW IS FACT - no investigation required, that ANY and ALL coins I have ever possessed or have been given are COMPLETELY accounted for and easily disseminated.  I KNOW ALL people involved with the project are ACTIVE and working forward.

What I KNOW about you is that you have proposed a misdirected question which yields more misdirected answers, this propagates your cause into perpetuity.  It is an wonderful tactic if you are 15 or 16 years old.  Anyone of any calibur, sees through that.  Enjoy yourself because you are entertaining to say the least.  I do hope you will never leave the board, the truth always wins in the end buddy and I will be embarrassed for you.  EAC will be here long long long after you are gone.

Why don't we have that vote?  Does anyone care to set that up?  I am sure you will discover what the community thinks of your exhausting audit of what I have determined through your own rhetoric to be 2.8% of the pre-mine equaling $7729 USD right now.  Please enlighten us with your exhausting investigative skills to discover this incredible injustice, that will probably turn out one day that John or Norb or somebody gave thousands of coins to followers at the beginning or who knows.

I post here each and everytime and consistently discredit the illusion you are putting forth under your guise of righteousness.

I am astounded at the 'effort' you have put into your quest.  I don't personally work for .50 cents an hour so I would not be able to do that kind of research but thankfully your time is worthless to you and you feel obliged to 'help' the community.  Do you think anyone believes anything you are saying?  You are seriously cute. *Big hug*
1Kb

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 09:39:44 PM

OMG perfect.  I deleted that post at the behest of another EarthCoin user that called you a lost cause and wished to stay positive.

Your seemingly intelligent posts have implications in fraudulent behaviour my friend.  Trying to create misdirection, deception and fear through your dogma is not working.  In fact you have alienated yourself from everyone already.  I enjoy tellinng you to go fuck yourself quite honestly.  Your just a punk kid, a nobody with nothing but 72 keys on a keyboard.  I can tell you have never accomplished ANYTHING in your life.  It is quite obvious through the implication in your rhetoric.

I tried to discount your non-sense recognizing you as a highly functioning fella with some form of retardation and offer you some respect.  Now I would rescind that privilege I have offered you.  

Filling up pages with things that are open ended is just a way to spread discontent to the community.  ESPECIALLY FROM A POSITION OF NOT HAVING ANY EARTHCOINS IN THE GAME!  Seriously guy, you should seek some form of counselling.  It will help in your everyday life that I am sure suffers immensely probably with out your own recognition.

What I KNOW IS FACT - no investigation required, that ANY and ALL coins I have ever possessed or have been given are COMPLETELY accounted for and easily disseminated.  I KNOW ALL people involved with the project are ACTIVE and working forward.

What I KNOW about you is that you have proposed a misdirected question which yields more misdirected answers, this propagates your cause into perpetuity.  It is an wonderful tactic if you are 15 or 16 years old.  Anyone of any calibur, sees through that.  Enjoy yourself because you are entertaining to say the least.  I do hope you will never leave the board, the truth always wins in the end buddy and I will be embarrassed for you.  EAC will be here long long long after you are gone.

Why don't we have that vote?  Does anyone care to set that up?  I am sure you will discover what the community thinks of your exhausting audit of what I have determined through your own rhetoric to be 2.8% of the pre-mine equaling $7729 USD right now.  Please enlighten us with your exhausting investigative skills to discover this incredible injustice, that will probably turn out one day that John or Norb or somebody gave thousands of coins to followers at the beginning or who knows.

I post here each and everytime and consistently discredit the illusion you are putting forth under your guise of righteousness.

I am astounded at the 'effort' you have put into your quest.  I don't personally work for .50 cents an hour so I would not be able to do that kind of research but thankfully your time is worthless to you and you feel obliged to 'help' the community.  Do you think anyone believes anything you are saying?  You are seriously cute. *Big hug*

Wes, I do hope you understand that these type of communications actually will only help 0rganic in his quest to discredit EAC. By your reaction in your role as one of the core EarthCoin members, where you go head to head with other members, will only drive away investors and others. And being a hothead does not give you or anyone the excuse to act like you do. This is not the first time you did this btw.
I'd strongly advise the new team to discuss the roles and ways people are supposed to be communicating about EarthCoin. At the moment Wes clearly shows that the team still has some big loose ends which need to be dealt with.
For now, 0rganic managed to score points by getting respondses and he even got a bonus handed over by Wes as he is losing his temper. So at this moment, congrats 0rganic for highlighting the weakpoints in the team.
valley365

Activity: 868

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 10:16:08 PM

People, again please no more negative energies.  I am not sure everyone here is for the good future of the earthcoin. I'll use "ignore" button on some people in the future.

By the way, I bought another 5M EACs yesterday, and I thank whoever sold them to me Grin
Pages: « 1 ... 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 [490] 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 ... 579 »
  Print  

Jump to: