Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:44:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Ethnic cleansing of Russian speaking by Kiev forces is the main cause of clashes in Donbass area.
True. - 54 (51.4%)
This is Khasarian Kaganat and Russians must be killed or must be sclaves. - 29 (27.6%)
What is Donbass? - 5 (4.8%)
Where is Kiev? - 4 (3.8%)
My TV show only Israeli clashes. - 13 (12.4%)
Total Voters: 105

Pages: « 1 ... 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 [345] 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Donetsk, Kharkov, Lugansk - way to Russia.  (Read 734758 times)
Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 06:33:40 AM

^^^ The Arctic is the new battleground in the Cold War 2.0 between Russia and NATO. And it seems that as of now Russia is ahead in the race.

I thought that since the start ... Russia has never get any expansionist rulez .... ? LoL .... ahead the race ... i doubt really ... they are still trying to repair their old submarine ... LoL
Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 06:39:04 AM

While Ukraine moves further and further into the territory of a failed state, LNR is gaining even more statehood.
They now completed demilitarization of the various armed groups that fought for Lugansk republic, concentrating the military forces in Lugansk Army. The military groups were given time to turn in their weapons to the central government of Lugansk Republic.

This "demilitarization" is not that simple. The Cossacks are refusing to give up their authority, citing the corruption within the LNR administration. In the past few weeks there have been multiple deadly confrontations between the two sides, killing dozens of people. The murder of "Batman" (Alexander Bednov) by the LNR army was just once of such incidents.

And this is not over ... Mafia will drive the east of Ukrainia now ... woow doing a war to get another mob.... Corryption in LNR ... but since the start ... all the move has been created by the biggest Mobster from Russia & east of ukrainia .... it was not to save people ... but to protect the money of rich friend of Poutine ....  Grin

You think Poutine give order to save Yanoukovitch because he was his friend LoL ....
galdur

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 06:41:44 AM

Where the hell is Pagan ? ? He hasn´t been seen here for quite a while. This souldream guy is annoyingly insubstantial.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1217

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 06:52:26 AM

^^^ The Arctic is the new battleground in the Cold War 2.0 between Russia and NATO. And it seems that as of now Russia is ahead in the race.

I thought that since the start ... Russia has never get any expansionist rulez .... ? LoL .... ahead the race ... i doubt really ... they are still trying to repair their old submarine ... LoL

If you call Russia as expansionist for reclaiming the Arctic ocean which falls within their Exclusive Economic Zone (EEZ), then what will you say about the United States which is trying to put up military bases in every nook and corner of the world?
Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 07:09:47 AM

If you call Russia as expansionist for reclaiming the Arctic ocean which falls within their Exclusive Economic Zone (EEZ), then what will you say about the United States which is trying to put up military bases in every nook and corner of the world?
He should act according to the scenario. He won't say anything else because he's not allowed to do so.
galdur

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 07:23:42 AM

Well, if I was in charge of hiring message board trolls to improve Russia´s image I´d most definitely include yokels like this souldream guy and have them bash Russia. Stupidity can be a useful tool if correctly employed.

Nemo1024
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2015, 03:39:57 PM

More on the Western values...

‘I was to play Rachmaninoff, not preach politics’ – fired pianist Valentina Lisitsa to RT
http://rt.com/news/247677-lisitsa-interview-ukraine-canada/

The Ukrainian-born pianist Valentina Lisitsa has become even more famous than she's already been among the online community, after her political views cost her a job with a Canadian orchestra. And she doesn't plan on being silenced, she told RT.

"I always separated music from politics and tried to keep enormous distance between the two," the pianist told RT's 'In the Now' host Anissa Naouai on Tuesday, after news of how she's been treated by Canada's Toronto Symphony Orchestra has spread globally.

The hashtag #LetValentinaPlay surged in popularity on social media, and thousands of supporters spoke out for the artist, who was offered to be paid not to play.

"I never expected my music to be silenced," the pianist said, adding that she's "totally for freedom of speech, freedom of discussion and freedom of heated argument."

"That's what I've been doing on Twitter," she said, explaining her extensive tweeting on Ukraine on the social platform, with her point of view not falling in line with the popular Western narrative, allegedly costing her a job.

"I always thought that things like that could only happen somewhere in the countries known to be undemocratic," the ethnic Ukrainian, who has lived in the United States for 20 years and has both American and Ukrainian passports, said.

"I tried to have a conversation with the Symphony through the management, but the only way they would talk to me is through their lawyer, [from whom] I got quite offensive letters," Lisitsa said, adding that those letters contained accusations of her having "come close to committing a crime by inciting hatred [by posting] inflammatory tweets."

See also:
http://rt.com/news/247297-canada-orchestra-pianist-ukraine

Lada Ray's comment to the news, in a reply in one of her latest posts :

Lada Ray | April 8, 2015 at 4:34 pm

Yes, I heard about Valentina Lisitsa sacking by Toronto Orchestra. She is one of the world’s best and most well-known contemporary classic pianists. The sacking by the democratic, neutral, fair and wonderful Toronto, CA, of the master of such class… what can I say. Nothing good, obviously.
This is a war between 2 opposing world views and it has been going on for a long time. Now, during the Earth Shift, it has intensified.
Incidentally, ‘lisitsa’ means ‘female fox’ in both Russian and Ukr. which again brings us back to the fact that both are one people and one language, with variations.
Bravo to Lisitsa for speaking up! She isn’t the only one: Anna Netrebko donated money to the destroyed Donetsk Opera and she was also bashed in the West. Then, this girl Marianna – the power lifting champion – had trouble in competition in the US for doing charity work in Donbass.
What can I say, we are dealing with the democratic, tolerant and compassionate West.

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 04:16:13 PM

Well, if I was in charge of hiring message board trolls to improve Russia´s image I´d most definitely include yokels like this souldream guy and have them bash Russia. Stupidity can be a useful tool if correctly employed.

I think Souldream is Pagan 2.0. Pagan is nowhere to be seen for the last 4-5 months. Either he got banned here in Bitcointalk (and switched to the alternative acocunt of souldream), or he got his ass kicked at the Donetsk Airport, where he went to become a "Cyborg".  Grin
chopstick
Legendary

Activity: 992

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 04:37:33 PM

I think Souldream is Pagan 2.0. Pagan is nowhere to be seen for the last 4-5 months. Either he got banned here in Bitcointalk (and switched to the alternative acocunt of souldream), or he got his ass kicked at the Donetsk Airport, where he went to become a "Cyborg".  Grin

lmao
galdur

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 09:56:01 PM

Warren Pollock-War Is the Greatest Expression of Failure There Can Be

Analyst Warren Pollock says, “Absolutely, we are headed for war because there is no truth. Without truth, war is the greatest expression of failure that there can be. . . . I think we could see an inflection point this fall. You can see it in the politicking between Republicans and Democrats. You can see it in the rhetoric against ISIS. You can see it in relation to the changes in the laws in relation to the handling of derivatives. You can see it in the prices of food in your grocery store.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orOujvNK8bo

Nemo1024
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2015, 09:59:20 PM

Ukrainian forces violated the cease-fire 16 times today.

An airplane of Russian Ministry of Disasters delivered 8 children from DNR and LNR that required acute medical help. These children were delivered first to Rostov by ambulances and then flown to Moscow.

Ukraine has passed several laws, one equating communism and nazism. According to it everything to do with Ukraine within USSR is to be denounced. So, in effect, they now denounced Ukraine's participation in UN, Ukraine's claim to Crimea, and Ukraine's claim to the former Polish territories around Lvov.
Another law turns Bandera's UPA, responsible for the deaths of millions of civilian Poles, Ukrainians and Russians into a heroic liberator organisation.

And Kiev has turned into sea pirates. They have now impounded a sixth ship, a tanker going under Russian flag, on the charges of it docking in Crimea. Loot where they can.

A complete aside. Russian TV channel RTR Planet has been banned in Lithuania in breech with European law regarding freedom of speech. Russian Ministry of Foreign affairs awaits response from EU.

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 04:47:34 AM

And Kiev has turned into sea pirates. They have now impounded a sixth ship, a tanker going under Russian flag, on the charges of it docking in Crimea. Loot where they can.

The junta is again poking Russia. In retaliation, Russia might block all ship-borne cargo transport out of Mariupol, and Ukraine will be left with no export revenue.

BTW... in this particular case, the ship seems to be Turkish owned:

http://www.handyshippingguide.com/shipping-news/ukraine-continues-to-arrest-cargo-vessels-it-deems-have-entered-disputed-territory-illegally_6293
Grand_Voyageur

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

https://dadice.com | Click my signature to join!

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2015, 05:45:26 AM

The junta is again poking Russia. In retaliation, Russia might block all ship-borne cargo transport out of Mariupol, and Ukraine will be left with no export revenue.

BTW... in this particular case, the ship seems to be Turkish owned:

http://www.handyshippingguide.com/shipping-news/ukraine-continues-to-arrest-cargo-vessels-it-deems-have-entered-disputed-territory-illegally_6293

It's not uncommon for Countries everywhere to do things like this. You could thing of the Argentinean ban of British & Falkland Island flagged ships from their ports, they also extended their ban to ship calling at Falkland Island.
Ukraine may have also acted to combat "contraband of war" as per International Law Applicable to Armed Conflicts at Sea. Under international law, the citizens of neutral nations are entitled to trade, at their own risk, with any or all powers engaged in war. No duty to restrain contraband trade is imposed on the neutral governments, but neither have neutral governments the right to interfere on behalf of citizens whose property is seized by one belligerent while in transit to another. The penalty traditionally imposed by belligerents on neutral carriers engaged in commercial traffic with the enemy consists of confiscation of cargo. By the Declaration of London, this was extended to include condemnation of the carrying vessel provided that more than half the cargo was contraband. The right of warring nations to sink neutral ships transporting contraband is not recognized in international law.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Balthazar
Legendary

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 11:40:35 AM

http://redstaroverdonbass.blogspot.ru/2015/02/memorandum-of-donetsk-peoples-republic.html

Memorandum of Donetsk People's Republic on state-building, political and historical continuity 

February 4, 2015
Nemo1024
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2015, 12:06:33 PM
Last edit: April 10, 2015, 12:16:55 PM by Nemo1024

http://redstaroverdonbass.blogspot.ru/2015/02/memorandum-of-donetsk-peoples-republic.html

Memorandum of Donetsk People's Republic on state-building, political and historical continuity  

February 4, 2015

Good. They are on the path of proper state-building. I also noticed that Russian news lately dropped the "self-proclaimed" bit when speaking about Donetsk and Lugansk People's Republics.

Meanwhile in Ukraine, the political and social schizophrenia is blossoming. While denouncing everythign Soviet, they now implemented one of the "best practices" of Stalin's era - denouncements and witch-hunts.
It is now open season on Russia sympathisers (or as they call them "home-grown separatists") in Ukrainian population. Hot line has been opened and people who get denounced to SBU face 7 to 12 years of imprisonment for liking Russia. Placards and bill-boards are being plastered around cities on what to look out for during the witch-hunts.
http://ria.ru/world/20150410/1057734121.html

Poroshenko was met in Odessa with slogans "Fascism will not pass!"
http://ria.ru/world/20150410/1057789446.html

DNR stated that Ukrainian forces continue to detain civilians to form a "bank of captives" to exchange them for POW Ukrainian forces.
http://ria.ru/world/20150410/1057773967.html

bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 12:14:41 PM

DNR stated that Ukrainian forces continue to detain civilians to form a "bank of captives" to exchange them for POW Ukrainian forces.
http://ria.ru/world/20150410/1057773967.html

This is exactly why the DNR suspended the POW exchange. Some 400 Ukrainian soldiers are being held captive by the rebels (according to the government. The real figure may be much higher) in comparison to less than a dozen rebels who are being held captive by the junta. So the junta is at a disadvantage.
Balthazar
Legendary

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 01:07:21 PM
Last edit: April 10, 2015, 04:04:15 PM by Balthazar

Almost every state entity in this world is self-proclaimed, that's why the term "self-proclaimed state" has virtually no sense. Any state is self-proclaimed, because it's formed by the will of the people while achieving a national identity.

On the other hand, such terms as "self-proclaimed government", "self-proclaimed president" or "self-proclaimed <name of other position here>" definetely have a sense. These terms are widely used to describe illegitimate bodies.
galdur

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 01:56:17 PM

Almost every state entity in this world is self-proclaimed, that's why the term "self-proclaimed state" has virtually no sense. Any state is self-proclaimed, because it's formed by the will of the people while achieving a national identity.

On the other hand, such terms as "self-proclaimed government", "self-proclaimed president" or "self-proclaimed <name of other position here>" definetely have a sense, This terms are widely used to describe illegitimate bodies.

Precisely.

7 to 12 years of imprisonment for liking Russia. Well, it´s a good thing that they don´t get sent to the great beyond. But perhaps that will come later.

I don´t see this tragicomedy in Ukraine lasting very long. The country is clearly coming apart. There is nothing there for the western mob but huge expenses and chronic headaches.

I know; these western mobsters are as dumb as doorbells and have a very solid record of turning everything they meddle with into horse manure but still I´m always suspicious of the Russians. Maybe they had their hand in helping all this Maidan mess along. They´ve certainly benefited hugely on all fronts. Internationally, politically, even economically. The mob´s sanctions have been a total joke. And the mob is isolated now after driving Russia and China into closer cooperation. China has the money, Russia has the resources. It´s a perfect fit. In due course that small appendage in westernmost Eurasia will join those giants. Good luck, g

bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 04:53:03 PM

More goodwill from the part of the militia:

http://www.rferl.org/content/ukraine-donetsk-separatists-release-soldiers/26941611.html

More than a dozen Ukrainian servicemen released from the captivity. Now the junta soldiers have 16 less civilians to kidnap from the streets.  Grin Porky is already bragging about this "success" in his twitter.
Balthazar
Legendary

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 11:04:14 PM

Don't panic, keep calm. Cheesy
Pages: « 1 ... 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 [345] 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 »
  Print  

Jump to: