Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:18:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Where would you prefer the VRC/VRM exchange pair be?
Bittrex
Poloniex
Both
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 [656] 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 ... 961 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VRC] VeriCoin Proof of Stake-Time Currency | New Roadmap Released  (Read 1355397 times)
jobnotfound

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 08:39:34 PM

Hey Joe,

I think the majority of stakeholders in this community view VeriCoin as a long term investment with real-world, global acceptance as the goal.

We have an amazingly transparent and dedicated Core Dev team, as well as many other supporting Developers driving innovation and our community is growing every day. Having dedicated developers that you can interact with on a daily basis is priceless imo.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
joetothphoto

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 08:42:31 PM

I've noticed that and that is what attracts me to the coin / project.

As a marketing major I do need to find something that I can do a final paper on and I wanted to choose the world of Cryptocurrency because it is such a new world. BUt what I like about Vericoin is that it is crossing into that consumer world. So for me, it is fun to watch and see what happens. I also have a small amount invested that way I am always watching and learning.

I look forward to more people responding and helping me learn.
neutraLTC
Legendary

Activity: 1492
Merit: 1021

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2014, 08:45:09 PM

now just waiting for all the optimists to come in here and start typing about how vrc is the best. watching  Cheesy

DEMAND STRATUMV2 MINING POOL: DMND.WORK
joetothphoto

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 08:49:16 PM

Well I certainly wouldn't want anyone to blow smoke up my a&&, but I guess people will do that, or be negative. I am genuinely curious what the price can do considering it's actual use in the marketplace as well as how the normal consumer might find it easy to use.

Thanks

Joe
Xosihc

Activity: 538
Merit: 500

Hello

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 08:51:54 PM

Long time lurker and new to working with Cryptocurrency. So forgive stupid questions. I am working on my marketing degree as well as being a full-time photographer. But I like working with Bitcoin and Altcoins because I do believe in what they can accomplish.

With Vericoin, what is the potential price, considering what can be done with it?

I'm curious about this because if something like Litecoin can linger around $5 and having jumped to $30 plus at some stage. Couldn't something like Vericoin hit those levels due to the real world applications associated with the coin.

I like learning, so anything I can apply to my degree or investing, i'd love to listen

Joe

I can tell you any coin can go from 0 to a million over night. Not sure if you were around when Auroacoin hit it big but it was the first coin that ever dethroned litecoin as #2 from a market cap point of view. I think it hit something crazy like $300,000,000 at it's peak for market cap. Now... it's not even a top 50 coin?? Totally came and went, nothing new to the coin other than the marketing tactic of tying it to a country (Iceland's offical currency!! derp)  

So yeah - any idea can hit #2, #3, #4 from a market cap point of view. Just depends how much the whales want to buy in Wink
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 09:00:17 PM

wat wait i though vericoin is shit and has no actual development the devs are not suited for the crypto currency and [insert barabbas]

why is vericoin @14 k from 7 k now.......  i just dumped my 300 k vericoins....
barabass i trusted your comments... and monkeys too  Cry

my trust is lost, after buying on the top and selling at the bottom  Roll Eyes

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
lootz
Legendary

Activity: 806
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 09:05:29 PM
Last edit: August 14, 2014, 09:54:48 PM by lootz

wat wait i though vericoin is shit and has no actual development the devs are not suited for the crypto currency and [insert barabbas]

why is vericoin @14 k from 7 k now.......  i just dumped my 300 k vericoins....
barabass i trusted your comments... and monkeys too  Cry

my trust is lost, after buying on the top and selling at the bottom  Roll Eyes

LOL wow you had 300k coins that is insane
defier

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 09:29:50 PM
Last edit: August 14, 2014, 09:59:35 PM by defier

WHERE'S MY VRC HATERS AT?!?!?!  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Not yet time for me to say "I told ya so" yet, but believe me, I am preparing my speech.

Stay professional humiliate them with success.  If they miss out, no speech will be necessary.  Always know, the more VRC succeeds the more noise they will make... So be successful, that will get the haters fired up!
Shinraven

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 09:33:36 PM

let's not entice them, for the first time in a long time, 2 pages plus are filled with positive feedback, users sharing ideas etc.

We are not out of the slump yet, so let's focus on that. Same way we asked the devs to step up. They are cooking up new stuff, the community needs to do same.

This is what positive energy does, it's infectious, Let's stay focus, driven and motivated.

BTW I really love what took place here, even barabbas had some good ideas, credit him on that. I rather respect and work with him and anyone willing to do the work to get this coin way up.

Socal you are a leader too, I appreciate the radio work and Ps what is the status on the coin. This could be a great idea as a gift / promo too. I know you at some point you might do a round 2.

+67.05% up on Mintpal...great job everyone and thank you those investing again. I did my part, bought some yesterday.

Now Man up, step up. we don't have time for all this bickering & nonsense.  Shocked

LOL
socal

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 09:39:52 PM

There will be no updates on the silver coins until this weekend  Wink

As for a Second Edition that is the plan but not taking preorders until December.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
buy4crypto

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2014, 09:42:58 PM

Just to put together a quick list of what we've been talking about so far for the MN State Fair booth on 8/30/14 we have:

- 3,000 VRC in donations to give away
- buy4crypto might be able to have his friend print us up some VRC swag.
- souljah1h is talking about crafting us some wooden wallets with his laser engraver
- Kevondo will have us do a live skype interview during the event on Saturday the 30th.

One thing I would love to get (if someone has them out there) are 2 VRC T-shirts. We would need 2 large. Not sure if this is possible??

Also over the next few days I'll work on crafting a list of what it is we are planning on doing/talking/saying. All that good stuff. Thanks for all the support everyone!!! FYI we can always use more VRC donations. The more we get - the more we can hand out!!

I gotta get him some fiat funds. Currently I am in a bit of a pickle as I had to over-extend myself recently for this btc machine investment. I know he can help us out with lots of that "shwag" as it is there main line of business. I would have to raise some FIAT for this to happen, I can contribute bitcoin/vericoin to other ideas if someone was interested in making a purchase of the labels. As for my FIAT reserves, I am completely tapped at this moment. I wish they would accept bitcoin / vericoin!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
████ - freecrypto.top - btcinfo.top - DIGITAL CURRENCY DIRECTORIES - freeMonero.comfunbtc.xyz  ████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Shinraven

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 09:48:36 PM

Long time lurker and new to working with Cryptocurrency. So forgive stupid questions. I am working on my marketing degree as well as being a full-time photographer. But I like working with Bitcoin and Altcoins because I do believe in what they can accomplish.

With Vericoin, what is the potential price, considering what can be done with it?

I'm curious about this because if something like Litecoin can linger around $5 and having jumped to $30 plus at some stage. Couldn't something like Vericoin hit those levels due to the real world applications associated with the coin.

I like learning, so anything I can apply to my degree or investing, i'd love to listen

Joe

Nice to have you onboard. Likewise I am in a advertising / Marketing and i am avid photographer too. We can use your help as well. I have a friend who owns a his car repair shop and he recently got into crypto. I got him to buy some VRC as a long term investment, once he saw the benefits it was easy to convince him.

Potential price ? who knows. i can't promise the moon, but VRC has this: Transparent devs, active community, Long term plan to expand beyond crypto. In other words there is no reason why VRC should not be a top coin in the long term.

To do that we need help. Now as i was saying about my friend who repairs cars, sometimes he educates his clients on BTC / VRC. He then ask them to pay him in such coins if they wish.

We need to market this, would be cool to create an awareness campaign, having nice photos/videos would help too. I still think we need to make a pro video showing the benefits of the coin.  If you have any ideas to help market this, please let me hear them as I am making a list. Thanks  Smiley
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 10:16:40 PM

you believe that from some random guy ? u think he owned 300k and dumped it cuz of barabbas's comments dude your very naive.
also Anyone investing that kind of money without doing research diserves what they get.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 10:19:50 PM

LMAO oh this must be what the beginning of vindication feels like WHERE ARE YOU BOBSURPLUS?!? WHERES YOUR PRECIOUS CLOAK NOW? MONKEYS? SMOOTHIE? ANY OF THE COUNTLESS SOCKPUPPET FUDDERS?

SoCal...you need to be the better man here. Your a leader in the community and people will see how you react. Just saying...please don't this take personally.

The people coming to this thread need to see mature, positive posts...the FUDDERS will be back with a vengeance! Be prepared

I never sold once because I believe this coin has a true destiny to lead this community of crypto as a whole out of the scams and the pump and dumps and make crypto legit. The Mintpal hack, the return of coins to the holders and screwing over a hacker was the first step. The Devs...nothing more needs to be said here. The coins features geared toward mass adoption and actually being used as a currency.

Vericoin deserves to be right beside bitcoin! After all Vericoin is the only coin that isn't directly competing against bitcoin, they work together as a system of digital finance.

+1

ye no need to get down in the gutter with the fudders just be happy Smiley

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
lootz
Legendary

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 10:46:23 PM

you believe that from some random guy ? u think he owned 300k and dumped it cuz of barabbas's comments dude your very naive.
also Anyone investing that kind of money without doing research diserves what they get.

I never said I believed it, I said that is insane.... read it again before you call me naive......... dude
lootz
Legendary

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 10:47:37 PM

LMAO oh this must be what the beginning of vindication feels like WHERE ARE YOU BOBSURPLUS?!? WHERES YOUR PRECIOUS CLOAK NOW? MONKEYS? SMOOTHIE? ANY OF THE COUNTLESS SOCKPUPPET FUDDERS?

SoCal...you need to be the better man here. Your a leader in the community and people will see how you react. Just saying...please don't this take personally.

The people coming to this thread need to see mature, positive posts...the FUDDERS will be back with a vengeance! Be prepared

I never sold once because I believe this coin has a true destiny to lead this community of crypto as a whole out of the scams and the pump and dumps and make crypto legit. The Mintpal hack, the return of coins to the holders and screwing over a hacker was the first step. The Devs...nothing more needs to be said here. The coins features geared toward mass adoption and actually being used as a currency.

Vericoin deserves to be right beside bitcoin! After all Vericoin is the only coin that isn't directly competing against bitcoin, they work together as a system of digital finance.

+1

ye no need to get down in the gutter with the fudders just be happy Smiley

Yes I have an E-boner atm watching VRC climb
yoshiwatusi

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 10:48:10 PM

that glass bead vericoin effectstocause had was good.. perhaps that can be sold at the MN fair..
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 11:15:17 PM

Always sell when price goes up and buy when it falls, not the opposite.
Shinraven

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 11:35:26 PM

that glass bead vericoin effectstocause had was good.. perhaps that can be sold at the MN fair..

I must have missed that.. what glass bead ?
Vagnavs
Legendary

Activity: 1121
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 11:39:58 PM

Always sell when price goes up and buy when it falls, not the opposite.

I agree, that's the way to do things..

Avalanche is a must own
Pages: « 1 ... 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 [656] 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 ... 961 »
  Print  

Jump to: