Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:20:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Where would you prefer the VRC/VRM exchange pair be?
Bittrex
Poloniex
Both
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 [662] 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 ... 961 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VRC] VeriCoin Proof of Stake-Time Currency | New Roadmap Released  (Read 1355397 times)
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 03:08:32 PM

So what happened to the price Huh Last time, 7 weeks ago when I logged in the talk was about 100K Sat price, vericoin will be in the top 3 currencies, the market cap is going to be 20 million by September. Yesterday was a big party here and everyone celebrated the 15K price. What happened in a short time since the end of June that the plans and expectations have changed so much? The question is of course academic and you should ask from yourself boys and girls even not too many hot ladies here  Cool, what happened that you are where you're.
Mintpal happend. Also would it be a good idea to setup a site dedicated for first time users? So when people recieve there paperwallet, direct them to that site?

Doesn't matter what you do with that few paper wallets and where you redirect them. You need at least 1 million $ investment, that few paper wallets won't make any differences.

You are wrong about Mintpal Sir. Perhaps Mintpal happened too, but what really happened I can tell you. What really happened is that many young delusional, over ambitious men met here and they have no idea what are they doing and talking about. I will tell you how do I know this. I visited the vericoin IRC channel about 3-4 days ago. Actually I think you and a user Galix had having a conversation there. Galix, a 23 years old guy started to explain he has a great idea, to build some new feature on the block chain, hire a developer and this new decentralized software module will sky rocket the price. Being a software person, wrote my first software program in 1969, modified lately many bitcoin pieces and libs to ARM core to run on Raspberry PI and Beaglebone Black I was curious what the "community" will tell this 23 years old Galix guy. What happened was, no one said to Galix that fuck-off, read up on at least how software development works and come back with a realistic and doable idea, but a long 30 minutes discussion started how great the idea was and how this will transfer vericoin. Look back the IRC log and you will see that I am not talking bollocks. It was bizarre that grown up men talk about some absolute bollocks. One would think AI bots talk to push the price up and try convince potential investors in case if one that kind is in the IRC room.

I read back a few pages just now. There is Buy4Crypto, he wrote several big posts about how to do business and what needs to be done with vericoin. I said, fuck me, this guy knows his stuff. Then he pushed his web site link so I took a look at it. You should do too. Buy4Crypto's web site is everything what a web site should not be in 2014. I can't even describe how bad it is, if my 16 years old grand son would give me that shit I would kick his ass very hard for that. That's not all, Buy4Crypto wrote in the next post that sorry, he can't pay for some printing job because he doesn't have money right now. Really, so your business has the most embarrassing web site, you don't have $500 and you are a VeriLeader and defining the business strategy of vericoin?

That's not all Sir, the German VeriLeader Reavon published a white paper you could read about it a few pages back. He calls that pdf white paper. That's one of the most embarrassing piece of material I have ever seen and I had seen many thousands high level software documents and currently that white paper associates with vericoin.

These guys Galix, Buy4Crypto, Reavon are the VeriLeaders. If these guys are the verileaders what you can expect from the community?

I am absolutely amazed that your young age bring out such enthusiasm and of course the energy is great, but it's just unreal how delusional this community is. Perhaps you will get lucky and whales will pump the price time to time, I will be happy for you, I have a few coins so that will be great, but this coin never will be top 5 with this delusional community.

Sorry if being too critical, I like to drink and when I do I speak out my mind  Cheesy ignore this long rant if you think you are OK and you're heading to the right direction.

Being critical is one think, appreciated -when coming from knowledge and experience- by some, me included.

Posting idiotic rants while under teh obvious influence of alcohol or whatever, is something else altogether... and not deserving of a second more.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Reavon

Activity: 374
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 03:16:02 PM

Barabbas i am veri confused about you buddy on whichs side are you exactly?
Pro vericoin? Critic on vericoin? I am to lazy to read you essays Cheesy

MADANA
    MARKET FOR DATA ANALYSIS
                ████████████
        ██████                ██████
    ████                                █████
████                                            ███
████        █████████████████      ██
    ████        ██████        ████          ██
        ████        ██        ████                ██
            ████            ████                    ██
                ████    ████                        ██
            ████            ████                  ██
        ████        ██        ████            ██
    ████        ██████        ████    ███
██████████████████        ██████
                                                ██
Securely Bridging the Gap between Data & Insights
« PAX Token|     ⬡Patent Pending  ⬡German Based  ⬡Privacy  ⬡Industry Partners     |PAX Token »
                ████████████
                                                ██
Facebook     ⬡ANN Thread      Linkedin 
Twitter         Telegram          Bounty ANN
Medium       Whitepaper       ⬡Reddit
Alns

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 03:16:24 PM

So what happened to the price Huh Last time, 7 weeks ago when I logged in the talk was about 100K Sat price, vericoin will be in the top 3 currencies, the market cap is going to be 20 million by September. Yesterday was a big party here and everyone celebrated the 15K price. What happened in a short time since the end of June that the plans and expectations have changed so much? The question is of course academic and you should ask from yourself boys and girls even not too many hot ladies here  Cool, what happened that you are where you're.

They decided to save an exchange and to tarnish the image of coin as a free and decentralized currency..
Faith in Vrc dropped like a stone , price went after.

Nxt in the next trying to do the same stunt.

Since every dev of every coin, can make a rollback, the 100% free decentralized currency is a myth.

Btc have a rollback too.

Reavon

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 03:21:05 PM

They decided to save an exchange and to tarnish the image of coin as a free and decentralized currency..

Since every dev of every coin, can make a rollback, the 100% free decentralized currency is a myth.

Btc have a rollback too.

Actually not.
Bitcoin was rollbacked in a stadium where everyone who has dealed with bitcoin stayed tuned everyday on new wallet releases. Therefore it was possible to do so back than.

Now they couldnt never ever rollback for mtGox because , bitcoin is to big to fail right now , i hope everyone knows that. The only thing could kill bitcoin is a EMP world wide that kills every asicminer but one which has the most power than. Or a quantumcomputer...O.o(maybe i dont know)

MADANA
    MARKET FOR DATA ANALYSIS
                ████████████
                                                ██
« PAX Token|     ⬡Patent Pending  ⬡German Based  ⬡Privacy  ⬡Industry Partners     |PAX Token »
                ████████████
                                                ██
keshuker

Activity: 395

aka. dibdab

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 03:27:25 PM

Btc have a rollback too.

Actually rollback is about consensus and not dev decision. If miners/wallets wont update to a rollbacked fork, there is no rollback.

With vrc the devs decided with exchanges to fork. After that you cant send non-forked coins to exchange and therefore making them worthless. At least NXT is having a conversation about pros and cons, and not a handful of guys deciding.

In PoW this would be more difficult as the miners who have been rewarded coins for mining would probably not agree as easily to lose their mined coins. So this rollback thingie is more a problem with PoS as there is nothing at stake in rolling back. And after VRC, the pandoras box is opened.
zsp

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 03:31:43 PM

Mintpal happend. Also would it be a good idea to setup a site dedicated for first time users? So when people recieve there paperwallet, direct them to that site?

The rant ...

Being critical is one think, appreciated -when coming from knowledge and experience- by some, me included.

Posting idiotic rants while under teh obvious influence of alcohol or whatever, is something else altogether... and not deserving of a second more.

Yeah I shouldn't act like an idiot asshole, sorry for that foolish post. Galix, Buy4Crypto, Reavon, Barrabas are all nice, enthusiastic guys willing to work for vericoin and you are right such idiotic critical post doesn't add anything to the process. Go vericoin!  Cheesy
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 03:38:08 PM

About the hack at Next...

First of all, I believe NXT had, by leaps and bounds, the best platform in crypto. But the project has a very serious problem: Distribution. Some 71-72 people actually own the thing (90% of it anyway) and those same people are collecting 99% of all the "forging" (staking). That is the only reason I haven't supported and invested in NXT other than a few quick trades in the past.

Second of all, major as it is, the hack cannot be compared to the one VRC suffered since this ones has come up with 5% of NXT while "ours" took 30% and control of the coin without roll back. Not the same thing at all. Same TYPE of thing.

Thirdly, it appears that they have decided to roll back. Like when it happened here, I believe not cave in and rewarding the thief is the proper course of action. Always. No exceptions.

If anything, we can learn one lesson I have been trying to hammer here for a while now: The idea of so called "decentralized exchanges" do not work and will not work and the only thing they do is take time and resources away. Once again, VRC should focus efforts in becoming the clean brand in crypto and that the wallets are the best that they can be. Anything else, everyone is already working on it -wasting their time and resources- and everyone will be able to simply copy/paste the best, more proven of them, in the near future, from so called "anon" to "decentralized exchanges" to that thing we are trying to copy from PINK in which a password or sorts will be linked to the wallet address. First, we will save time and resources needed in other areas and, more importantly, we should give the credit where it is due. Oh, and by the way, our "multipool" (Dave, Dave, Dave) is atrocious (when it works, which is not often). Obviously we have some quite basic work to do...

Now, I won't make any more comments here about that because they have their own thread and I would suggest those so inclined to post their opinions or comments over there. We are rather busy here trying to keep the interest in OUR coin that only hours ago was being "hacked", so to speak, by total indifference and despair.

As I have anticipated, be prepared to be disappointed by the "secret weapons" announcements coming up. But don't despair because it appears the dev team is behind the latest branding ideas and, if fully confirmed, and enthusiastically, we will have a huge promotional event taking place worldwide very soon and, with it, the interest and the new investors we know we absolutely need for, like the last crisis proved thoroughly, the community, as it stands now, being by far the strongest in crypto, is not nearly enough to keep VRC alive, let alone thrive.

And thrive it will if we supports smart actions to bring it to the people outside of crypto instead of catering to the retrogrades (or self called purists) that support the dark side of crypto, the fraudsters, scammers and hackers that have held and still hold crypto currencies up for ransom and stigmatized them in the view of general public AND corporate investors. We will seek to promote the clean, honest, transparent and secure brand. And I am quite sure people and investors both will respond positively.

Now devs, I would advise you remove the otherwise ugly and amateurish graphics that seem to indicate cloak and dagger, the zorro-like one and the other. As a matter of fact, anything black at all... including the tendency -that's not in the graphics, unfortunately, for they have the BEST logo in thbe world, not just in crypto- to follow on Blackcoin, from "roadmaps" with bars to actual content. That coin is doomed by their own corrupted devs and VRC should strive to stay away from any kind of associations of that nature.

Now, copying from PINK, a clean coin, is ok... as long as credit is due. I profoundly dislike Boxxa, he's an asshole, but he is also the creator of that password thingy that allows you to type something simple instead of the bunch of characters that are the address of the wallet. Copy it, if you must, but give credit where credit is due. We are the good guys, the ones setting new standards, remember? We should be able to give credit to whoever deserves it, even if he, as the case in point is, is an asshole.
Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 03:57:09 PM

About the hack at Next...

First of all, I believe NXT had, by leaps and bounds, the best platform in crypto. But the project has a very serious problem: Distribution. Some 71-72 people actually own the thing (90% of it anyway) and those same people are collecting 99% of all the "forging" (staking). That is the only reason I haven't supported and invested in NXT other than a few quick trades in the past.

Second of all, major as it is, the hack cannot be compared to the one VRC suffered since this ones has come up with 5% of NXT while "ours" took 30% and control of the coin without roll back. Not the same thing at all. Same TYPE of thing.

Thirdly, it appears that they have decided to roll back. Like when it happened here, I believe not cave in and rewarding the thief is the proper course of action. Always. No exceptions.

If anything, we can learn one lesson I have been trying to hammer here for a while now: The idea of so called "decentralized exchanges" do not work and will not work and the only thing they do is take time and resources away. Once again, VRC should focus efforts in becoming the clean brand in crypto and that the wallets are the best that they can be. Anything else, everyone is already working on it -wasting their time and resources- and everyone will be able to simply copy/paste the best, more proven of them, in the near future, from so called "anon" to "decentralized exchanges" to that thing we are trying to copy from PINK in which a password or sorts will be linked to the wallet address. First, we will save time and resources needed in other areas and, more importantly, we should give the credit where it is due. Oh, and by the way, our "multipool" (Dave, Dave, Dave) is atrocious (when it works, which is not often). Obviously we have some quite basic work to do...

Now, I won't make any more comments here about that because they have their own thread and I would suggest those so inclined to post their opinions or comments over there. We are rather busy here trying to keep the interest in OUR coin that only hours ago was being "hacked", so to speak, by total indifference and despair.

As I have anticipated, be prepared to be disappointed by the "secret weapons" announcements coming up. But don't despair because it appears the dev team is behind the latest branding ideas and, if fully confirmed, and enthusiastically, we will have a huge promotional event taking place worldwide very soon and, with it, the interest and the new investors we know we absolutely need for, like the last crisis proved thoroughly, the community, as it stands now, being by far the strongest in crypto, is not nearly enough to keep VRC alive, let alone thrive.

And thrive it will if we supports smart actions to bring it to the people outside of crypto instead of catering to the retrogrades (or self called purists) that support the dark side of crypto, the fraudsters, scammers and hackers that have held and still hold crypto currencies up for ransom and stigmatized them in the view of general public AND corporate investors. We will seek to promote the clean, honest, transparent and secure brand. And I am quite sure people and investors both will respond positively.

Now devs, I would advise you remove the otherwise ugly and amateurish graphics that seem to indicate cloak and dagger, the zorro-like one and the other. As a matter of fact, anything black at all... including the tendency -that's not in the graphics, unfortunately, for they have the BEST logo in thbe world, not just in crypto- to follow on Blackcoin, from "roadmaps" with bars to actual content. That coin is doomed by their own corrupted devs and VRC should strive to stay away from any kind of associations of that nature.

Now, copying from PINK, a clean coin, is ok... as long as credit is due. I profoundly dislike Boxxa, he's an asshole, but he is also the creator of that password thingy that allows you to type something simple instead of the bunch of characters that are the address of the wallet. Copy it, if you must, but give credit where credit is due. We are the good guys, the ones setting new standards, remember? We should be able to give credit to whoever deserves it, even if he, as the case in point is, is an asshole.

that is a lot of words to read but the time taken by you to explain these is apperciated
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 04:00:19 PM
Last edit: August 15, 2014, 04:24:28 PM by barabbas

First of all I am on the side of people that self respect themselves and don't idiotically diminish themselves like you just did a few posts above prompted by the rant of a drunk. I am on the side of people that will push themselves to excel at whatever tasks they set for themselves and that never, ever, will define themselves as "shit", "failure" or whatever  used to portray yourself as the lowest possible form of a community representative, ok? Pull yourself together, take a long shower -with soap and shampoo- get the cleanest clothes you can muster and represent Vericoin with dignity and enthusiasm, ok?

Only AFTER you have done that and re-evaluate what you have in you, I am on the side of creating a worldwide event in which you will play a part promoting VERICON. It is a historical event, World Vericon Day. And contrary to what some may think, while it will take one day only, it will "live" forever" through the graphic evidences posted everywhere and, most importantly, through the subsequent work, on a day to day basis, that you and many other worthy VRC leaders will carry out across the world.

Finally, study the word "critic", so you will have an appreciation of what it means. I know, much like "work" it is a word whose meaning seem lost in the young generation. Being critic is not negative, but the opposite. Especially when the criticisms come with ideas, suggestions and alternatives. There's no such a thing -although people in your generation use and abuse the adjective- as "positive" criticism. All criticisms are positive so it is like calling water wet. But the arrogant cannot see it that way, of course, therefore it is termed, usually, "negative", which is like calling water "dry". Or, the "delicate" that instead of "positive" substite the adjective by "objective", another impossibility in terms.  I am critical of the many aspects of Vericoin where we have come short -and indeed still come short... read above about the multipool-. And I am a critic of all the things done wrong or, worse yet, not done at all. And no matter how supportive of the project I may be, I will continue to push the foot to the pedal to get things done, to get the PROPER things done.

I am also very critical of dispersing resources trying to be everything to everybody while being nothing specific instead and drifting into oblivion, like we were 24 hours or so ago, while everyone seemed to be on vacation or, ultimately, hanging hopes on "secret weapons" announcements bound to disappoint. And I am critical towards arrogance, mine included. In all cases, even when "justified" by knowledge/experience. But I am especially critic of the arrogance that impedes flexibility and progression.

I'm afraid I won't have clarified much to you, but perhaps you should think a little bit more, collect your thoughts and ideas and then decide what your perception is going to be.

I'm counting of your... the best version of you you can offer, that is.
lootz
Legendary

Activity: 806

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 04:27:22 PM

Doesn't matter what you do with that few paper wallets and where you redirect them. You need at least 1 million $ investment, that few paper wallets won't make any differences.

You are wrong about Mintpal Sir. Perhaps Mintpal happened too, but what really happened I can tell you. What really happened is that many young delusional, over ambitious men met here and they have no idea what are they doing and talking about. I will tell you how do I know this. I visited the vericoin IRC channel about 3-4 days ago. Actually I think you and a user Galix had having a conversation there. Galix, a 23 years old guy started to explain he has a great idea, to build some new feature on the block chain, hire a developer and this new decentralized software module will sky rocket the price. Being a software person, wrote my first software program in 1969, modified lately many bitcoin pieces and libs to ARM core to run on Raspberry PI and Beaglebone Black I was curious what the "community" will tell this 23 years old Galix guy. What happened was, no one said to Galix that fuck-off, read up on at least how software development works and come back with a realistic and doable idea, but a long 30 minutes discussion started how great the idea was and how this will transfer vericoin. Look back the IRC log and you will see that I am not talking bollocks. It was bizarre that grown up men talk about some absolute bollocks. One would think AI bots talk to push the price up and try convince potential investors in case if one that kind is in the IRC room.

I read back a few pages just now. There is Buy4Crypto, he wrote several big posts about how to do business and what needs to be done with vericoin. I said, fuck me, this guy knows his stuff. Then he pushed his web site link so I took a look at it. You should do too. Buy4Crypto's web site is everything what a web site should not be in 2014. I can't even describe how bad it is, if my 16 years old grand son would give me that shit I would kick his ass very hard for that. That's not all, Buy4Crypto wrote in the next post that sorry, he can't pay for some printing job because he doesn't have money right now. Really, so your business has the most embarrassing web site, you don't have $500 and you are a VeriLeader and defining the business strategy of vericoin?

That's not all Sir, the German VeriLeader Reavon published a white paper you could read about it a few pages back. He calls that pdf white paper. That's one of the most embarrassing piece of material I have ever seen and I had seen many thousands high level software documents and currently that white paper associates with vericoin.

These guys Galix, Buy4Crypto, Reavon are the VeriLeaders. If these guys are the verileaders what you can expect from the community?

I am absolutely amazed that your young age bring out such enthusiasm and of course the energy is great, but it's just unreal how delusional this community is. Perhaps you will get lucky and whales will pump the price time to time, I will be happy for you, I have a few coins so that will be great, but this coin will be never will be top 5 with this delusional community.

Sorry if being too critical, I like to drink and when I do I speak out my mind  Cheesy ignore this long rant if you think you are OK and you're heading to the right direction.

If you must know I took a chance with an investment, I went ALL in on some options and lost, Im 31 and lost over 100k in late 2013. That was all I had in my investment account. I am in the process of picking myself back up which is why I am very low on FIAT, Everything I could scrape together this year I gathered and am attempting to make a crypto related business going forward. I am not a web developer yet. I just registered 150+ domains within the last few months and am trying to SELF TEACH myself web design while taking on many other projects. (also I spoke 2 languages, Italian / english until I was about 5, so my grammar is terrible, I apologize for that.)

I am 1 person taking on many tasks, and perhaps over extending myself a bit in the near term. I am trying my best, that is all I can do.

Nice bro I speak Italian also
zsp

Activity: 181

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 04:28:50 PM

First of all I am on the side of people that self respect themselves and don't idiotically diminish themselves like you just did a few posts above prompted by the rant of a drunk. I am on the side of people that will push themselves to excel at whatever tasks they set for themselves and that never, ever, will define themselves as "shit", "failure" or whatever  used to portray yourself as the lowest possible form of a community representative, ok? Pull yourself together, take a long shower -with soap and shampoo- get the cleanest clothes you can muster and represent Vericoin with dignity and enthusiasm, ok?

Only AFTER you have done that and re-evaluate what you have in you, I am on the side of creating a worldwide event in which you will play a part promoting VERICON. It is a historical even, World Vericon Day. And contrary to what some may thing, while it will take one day only, it will "live" forever" through the graphic evidences posted everywhere and, most importantly, through the subsequent work, on a day to day basis, that yuo and many other worthy VRC leaders will carry out across the world.

Finally, study the word "critic", so you will have an appreciation of what it means. I know, much like "work" it is a word whose meaning seem lost in the young generation. Being critic is not negative, but the opposite. Especially when the criticisms come with ideas, suggestions and alternatives. There's no such a thing -although people in your generation use and abuse the adjective- as "positive" criticism. All criticisms are positive so it is like calling water wet. But the arrogant cannot see it that way, of course, therefore it is termed, usually, "negative", which is like calling water "dry". I am critical of the many aspects of Vericoin where we have come short -and indeed still come short... read above about the multipool-. And I am a critic of all the things done wrong or, worse yet, not done at all. And no matter how supportive of the project I may be, I will continue to push the foot to the pedal to get things done, to get the PROPER things done.

I am also very critical of dispersing resources trying to be everything to everybody while being nothing specific instead and drifting into oblivion, like we were 24 hours or so ago, while everyone seemed to be on vacation or, ultimately, hanging hopes on "secret weapons" announcements bound to disappoint. And I am critical towards arrogance, mine included. In all cases, even when "justified" by knowledge/experience. But I am especially critic of the arrogance that impedes flexibility and progression.

I'm afraid I won't have clarified much to you, but perhaps you should think a little bit more, collect your thoughts and ideas and then decide what your perception is going to be.

So are you getting paid for this vericoin work? I read a few pages back, you offered your service twice and have been waiting for big money offers come through. Now it seems you are a de-facto leader which would be amazing achievement from your part given that no one really can understand what you say and what's your role, whether you are a FUDster, hater, cynic critics, worker, bag holder, supporter, cyber-visionary, missionary, strategist or VeriLeader candidate - or perhaps all together. What are you Barrabas, are you going to lead the world day initiative?
Reavon

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 04:29:06 PM

Only AFTER you have done that and re-evaluate what you have in you, I am on the side of creating a worldwide event in which you will play a part promoting VERICON. It is a historical even, World Vericon Day. And contrary to what some may thing, while it will take one day only, it will "live" forever" through the graphic evidences posted everywhere and, most importantly, through the subsequent work, on a day to day basis, that yuo and many other worthy VRC leaders will carry out across the world.

Finally, study the word "critic", so you will have an appreciation of what it means. I know, much like "work" it is a word whose meaning seem lost in the young generation. Being critic is not negative, but the opposite. Especially when the criticisms come with ideas, suggestions and alternatives. There's no such a thing -although people in your generation use and abuse the adjective- as "positive" criticism. All criticisms are positive so it is like calling water wet. But the arrogant cannot see it that way, of course, therefore it is termed, usually, "negative", which is like calling water "dry". Or, the "delicate" that instead of "positive" substite the adjective by "objective", another impossibility in terms.  I am critical of the many aspects of Vericoin where we have come short -and indeed still come short... read above about the multipool-. And I am a critic of all the things done wrong or, worse yet, not done at all. And no matter how supportive of the project I may be, I will continue to push the foot to the pedal to get things done, to get the PROPER things done.

Yeah thanks for that explaination. i know very well what critisism means and thats how i meant it.

Anyway as long as i understand it you do spreading very bad mood all along this thread,
i would like to see a joyfull and happy barabbas.
A smily a day maybe like this ---> Smiley

MADANA
    MARKET FOR DATA ANALYSIS
                ████████████
                                                ██
                ████████████
                                                ██
Equate

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 04:29:18 PM

this is not normal guys , some team of super hackers tries to fuck with cryptoscene... Maybe a headhunt ordert by goverment?

We need to take all our coins from exchanges and investigate whats goin on !!!
An alliance of Crypto is need who strikes back , when every there is an attack on a coin through stealing it on a exchange
and we need dezentralised and easy to use exchanges fast!
which coin/exchange got hacked this time..

bter - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=740147.0

wow..just another day in crypto…smells

It seems that exchanges will never improve their security and will always be at mercy of hackers.
lootz
Legendary

Activity: 806

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 04:30:18 PM

this is not normal guys , some team of super hackers tries to fuck with cryptoscene... Maybe a headhunt ordert by goverment?

We need to take all our coins from exchanges and investigate whats goin on !!!
An alliance of Crypto is need who strikes back , when every there is an attack on a coin through stealing it on a exchange
and we need dezentralised and easy to use exchanges fast!

+ 1000
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 04:50:12 PM

Finally, study the word "critic", so you will have an appreciation of what it means. I know, much like "work" it is a word whose meaning seem lost in the young generation. Being critic is not negative, but the opposite. Especially when the criticisms come with ideas, suggestions and alternatives. There's no such a thing -although people in your generation use and abuse the adjective- as "positive" criticism. All criticisms are positive so it is like calling water wet. But the arrogant cannot see it that way, of course, therefore it is termed, usually, "negative", which is like calling water "dry". I am critical of the many aspects of Vericoin where we have come short -and indeed still come short... read above about the multipool-. And I am a critic of all the things done wrong or, worse yet, not done at all. And no matter how supportive of the project I may be, I will continue to push the foot to the pedal to get things done, to get the PROPER things done.

So are you getting paid for this vericoin work? I read a few pages back, you offered your service twice and have been waiting for big money offers come through. Now it seems you are a de-facto leader which would be amazing achievement from your part given that no one really can understand what you say and what's your role, whether you are a FUDster, hater, cynic critics, worker, bag holder, supporter, cyber-visionary, missionary, strategist or VeriLeader candidate - or perhaps all together. What are you Barrabas, are you going to lead the world day initiative?

Provided you are sober, which is doubtful at best, I'll explain one last time... in bullets for easier comprehension for I know what alcohol can do to your neurons:

- I am not paid for the Wold Vericoin Day initiative nor I seek more involvement than providing the content for the pamphlet to be distributed.

- I have offered this very same initiative -with many other strings attached, of course-, on a PAID basis, to the PINK main dev. All has been presented publicly in their forum so you can read every single basic detail. There were others but what's posted there sums it up thoroughly.

- I am what I am like Popeye said. It will never ever be even close to whatever your perception of me, which is not of my incumbence, you choose to have.

Helpful? Otherwise you can get back to the bottle at your leisure.
Unbelive

Activity: 210

Invest & Earn: https://cloudthink.io

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 04:54:57 PM

NXT will get back same as Vericoin is.

Xosihc

Activity: 538

Hello

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 05:15:16 PM

Well for anyone that wants to chime in (in a positive attitude only) on any ideas of what to do/say/talk about/present during the Minnesota State Fair, where I'll be representing Vericoin at the Vericoin booth Wink I'm open to suggestions.

Really what I would like to do is get a any/all ideas thrown out there over the next few days and then prioritize and come up with a game plan over the next week.

Also, I would still greatly appreciate any donations anyone can afford. 100% of donations will be handed out to people attending the fair during the event on 8/30/14. The statistics show an average of 200,000+ people there during the day. We will have the booth open from 11am-4pm right in the heart of the fair (called the Grandstand). So I would expect we will be talking to a lot of people.

Donation address is: VPLygMAiroMBvFTwx9cNqyJFYqfZU4X1tq

We're currently at 3,010 VRC for donations. Every coin helps!
ScottAllyn

Activity: 236

¿ʇɐɥʍ

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2014, 05:30:47 PM

Finally, study the word "critic", so you will have an appreciation of what it means. I know, much like "work" it is a word whose meaning seem lost in the young generation. Being critic is not negative, but the opposite. Especially when the criticisms come with ideas, suggestions and alternatives. There's no such a thing -although people in your generation use and abuse the adjective- as "positive" criticism. All criticisms are positive so it is like calling water wet. But the arrogant cannot see it that way, of course, therefore it is termed, usually, "negative", which is like calling water "dry". Or, the "delicate" that instead of "positive" substite the adjective by "objective", another impossibility in terms.  I am critical of the many aspects of Vericoin where we have come short -and indeed still come short... read above about the multipool-. And I am a critic of all the things done wrong or, worse yet, not done at all. And no matter how supportive of the project I may be, I will continue to push the foot to the pedal to get things done, to get the PROPER things done.

I've found that almost everybody is open to criticism and will gladly accept new ideas and suggestions when that criticism is delivered tactfully. Being able to give tactful criticism and suggestions is vital to developing a productive working relationship with someone. Failure to be tactful in your criticism will very likely lead to people not listening to you, regardless of how valid your criticism may be.

Take the following two approaches as an example:

Quote from: Critic #1
"What is it with these BULLSHIT fake numbers? This is starting to sound suspiciously, very suspiciously, like a whole lot of CRAP. You need to give us the real number of coins staking right NOW instead of giving some BULLSHIT explanations about your totally FALSE NUMBERS."

Quote from: Critic #2
"The Network Stake reported by the wallet doesn't seem very useful to the average user and is actually causing a lot of confusion. Can you guys change the wallet so that it reports the actual number of coins staking instead? That would be a lot more helpful."

Does anybody truly believe that #1 is an acceptable and professional way to give criticism?

This is where you fall flat on your face, Barbaras. You are completely without tact; even your proponents point this out. It's the main reason that I, and many others, ignore most of your posts. If you truly want to help with VeriCoin, you really need to work on that.

Ignored User Cleanup Script - Completely hide ignored users!
yoshiwatusi

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 05:32:14 PM

Well for anyone that wants to chime in (in a positive attitude only) on any ideas of what to do/say/talk about/present during the Minnesota State Fair, where I'll be representing Vericoin at the Vericoin booth Wink I'm open to suggestions.

Really what I would like to do is get a any/all ideas thrown out there over the next few days and then prioritize and come up with a game plan over the next week.

Also, I would still greatly appreciate any donations anyone can afford. 100% of donations will be handed out to people attending the fair during the event on 8/30/14. The statistics show an average of 200,000+ people there during the day. We will have the booth open from 11am-4pm right in the heart of the fair (called the Grandstand). So I would expect we will be talking to a lot of people.

I'm still down on my $vrc investment, but steadily earning now everyday.. will be donating everyday a bit.. keep posting this mate, so others will keep seeing the request for donations..
Xosihc

Activity: 538

Hello

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 05:39:52 PM

I'm still down on my $vrc investment, but steadily earning now everyday.. will be donating everyday a bit.. keep posting this mate, so others will keep seeing the request for donations..

Thanks for the support! I feel ya on being down and yessir; every bit counts!! Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 [662] 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 ... 961 »
  Print  

Jump to: